Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iamawesome789's character bios

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

Iamawesome789's character bios Empty
PostSubject: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:35 am

Okay. I guess it's about time I started posting some bios. I'll be putting up these 3 first, then I'll put some more up later as I get round to it. The first three are: 1.) A bio of Michael Clarke, the main character in my stories. 2.) A bio of Flint Clarke, Michael's little brother. 3.) An edited bio of Razor, my creator character.

Feel free to ask any questions you have concerning them. Oh and uh... There's SPOILERS in these bios. (herp, derp)

1.) "My beef isn't with you, Naga. I only wish death upon the monsters that killed my parents and took my brother away from me."

Name: Michael Clarke
Race: Human (Earthan)
Height: 5'14
Weight: 198.23 lbs
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Green
Skin colour: White
Choice of weapon: Soul Fang. That's right. He fights using a Naga Fang as a weapon rather than something normal.
Personality: Michael is mostly a very withdrawn person. This is a result of the experience Michael was faced with upon his arrival in Felarya. He is always very serious, focused and determined. He rarely speaks to anyone about anything other than his problems. This has led him to be a little self-centered at times. But, he still maintains his compassionate side, even if he doesn't show it, and is more than willing to help someone if they really need it. He holds a grudge against the Fairies Mel and Xir for eating his parents and kidnapping his little brother. Therefore, despite how dangerous Felarya is, he wishes to remain in order to to take revenge on Mel and Xir. He, believes that, despite the odds of his survival, his brother is still being held captive.
History and traits: Michael used to live with his family in the country until he and his family were warped to Felarya. Upon their arrival, they were found by two fairies named Mel and Xir. Mel tricked Michael's parents into believing they would help them in an effort to tease them, before Michael's parents were eaten alive right before his eyes. He immediately lashed out, easily beaten half to death by Xir, and watched as his crying brother was carried away. Fortunately he was discovered by a Deluran Scout named Sarah Leear, and taken back to the Base. Upon his arrival, the Delurans learned Michael was strong, so they made a deal, and began working with him. Michael would lend them his services, and the delurans would help him figure out a way to find Mel and Xir and kill them. During his time with the Delurans, Michael fought off a bunch of bandits that had been hunting a diamond Naga named Cinny in an attempt to kill her for her scales and sell them. This action triggered the generation of a Soul Fang. Michael, unsure how he would carry such an object with him all the time decided to fashion it into a weapon. He has it strapped to a mechanical gauntlet on his right arm, and uses it to stab and bash opponents.

2.) "Just leave me alone for a bit... please... I can hardly even remember anything anymore... Just who am I really?"

Name: Flint Clarke
Race: Half-Fairy (Formerly human until one of Mel's spells went awry)
Height: regular-4'01 (he is most often kept at about an inch tall ever since he was forced to live with Mel)
Weight: regular-116.57 lbs (he usually also weighs a lot less)
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green
Wing colour: Turquoise
Predation: SAFE
Choice of weapon: May accidentally use magic if threatened.
Personality: Flint's personality differs from time to time. Before he arrived in Felarya, he was an energetic boy full of life, but was traumatized by the death of his parents and separation from his brother. This led to his memories being erased by Mel, which turned him back into himself, an energetic, cheery young boy. The only difference in his personality now is that he occasionally drifts off into deep thought. He doesn't completely trust his new 'friends', as he still retains some memories of his brother. This bothers him because he knows that he has a family, but doesn't know where any of them are. He wishes that someday he could meet his family.
History and traits: Along with Michael, Flint was transported to Felarya with him. The events that followed soon after had him utterly terrified, and left him traumatized from the experience. He ended up being taken home by Mel as she stated that 'the young ones are cute when they're scared'. However, she later figured out that something was wrong when after an entire day Flint hadn't stopped crying for even just a moment. She believed she had scared him too much and decided to erase his memory. But something in her spell went amiss, and as a result, Flint became a fairy. He had also kept a few memories of his former family but nothing about how they were separated. Flint didn't trust Mel and Xir at first because they knew something that they didn't want him to know and refused to tell him. (plus being kept at about an inch tall doesn't help either.) But eventually, Flint decided to put the unknown past behind him and figure it out later. Like a normal Fairy he is capable of using magic, but he doesn't know how to. He only seems to do so by accident.

3.) "Excuse me, I'm looking to buy a Flare gun. That's right, you heard me. A FLARE GUN."

Name: Razor
Race: Unknown (he was born an Earthan, but he claims to have descended from a race of dimension hoppers called the Alsaffians. Apparently he is the last one alive.)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 202.98 lbs
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Blue
Choice of weapon: Broadsword, named the Tao destroyer.
Personality: Razor's personality is generally friendly, but he does have a couple of flaws. He tends to make rash decisions, and as a result he winds up in trouble often. He is also very short tempered, and lashes out verbally and physically if someone pisses him off. He has a strong sense of justice and always does what he can to resolve disputes and help others when they need it. He enjoys a challenge, especially if they involve fighting. That's why he came to Felarya and became a Creator in the first place. However he is a bit of a sore loser, but does his best to hide it from others. He is extremely clumsy and has even stated at one point: "God dammit! It's like every day I accidentally walk into something different!". He doesn't like conflict and really only likes fighting for the fun of it. He enjoys being the 'fearless hero' type, but he has one weakness. He is scared to death of spiders. He has a good sense of humour, and enjoys a good laugh. But his jokes can be hard to understand at some times. He is very strong-willed and stubborn.
History & traits: Being a part of the C.o.C, Razor's history is pretty much in the shadows. No one knows where he came from. The only thing the people living in Felarya know about him is that he is instructed to perform tasks too dangerous for ordinary humans, Nekos and the like to attempt by the leader of the Community. One thing one should note is that even though he has been reported dead on several occasions, he has always popped back up somewhere in Felarya a few days later. Weird, huh? He has mastered sword technique, and is now attempting to learn magic. He is focusing on healing because he hurts himself by accident so much. His race is capable of manipulating the space-time continuum, however, Razor has a bit of difficulty with it, so he tends not to use that ability unless necessary. He is very fast, and is fairly strong as well. Like he has told many, he was born to fight. He is always seen wearing a Trenchcoat with a picture of a typical medieval dragon on the back whenever he isn't fighting. After some time in Felarya, he saved the life of the diamond naga Hellsol by teleporting him out of a Hydra plant and helping him get away, because it 'interrupted his conversation with him'. Hellsol was grateful for having been saved from a horrible death. And as a result, Razor was given a Soul Fang. This has helped him in a few occasions where he needed extra power. Due to his strong will, he is capable of resisting hypnosis magic, but it leaves him defenseless as it makes him feel like his head is being ripped off. He now wanders Felarya, searching for any challenges that await him.

Sorry that it's so long. They're bios, so I guess that's just the way they should be.

Last edited by Iamawesome789 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

When I post characters, I seek honest critique. As such, I will provide some here.

Whoo. I... I'm not sure where to start... Well, I'll congratulate you on one thing about Mike: Good job making the single most hilariously generic character ever. Usually, there are one or two variations on the old, "quiet, angsty over something that happened, parents-killed-before-his-eyes, hunting-down-their-killers, and searching-for-younger-sibling type" characters, to differentiate them. Not here. I mean, you really piled it on there. You really piled on the cliches. I have seen ridiculous Mary-Sues, and I've seen overpowered douchebags. But never have I seen any character this bland and generic. I honestly didn't think it was possible to put that many angst and weapon cliches in one bio. Good job not making overpowered, DBZ-style, though. You lack experience, not sense, I'll give you that.

Also, Flint. No. Botched magic is not a black hole, capable of doing anything. It's not like all magic is infused with Dimensional Chimera cells or something. That would be primordial magic, and pretty much only primordial magic, that is that unpredictable. Why is "botched spell" the new "gravity reflector dish proton discharge"? Magic is magic, a directed force meant to accomplish a specific task. If it's botched, the result is a backlash or some kind of mess-up of that sort that actually has something to do with the original spell. It would not, for example, under any circumstance, accomplish its original goal and also some other quirky thing. And the whole "occasional bursts of defensive magic when scared" thing has been played to death almost as badly as Mike's, well, entire existence.

I can't say much about Razor. Well, he's a pretty low-key example of Mary-Sue, with his flaws being... not that negative, and applied to more or less every character of his sort ever. Anger management problems, good sense of humor, heroic, fights for fun in spite of not liking conflict, mysterious history, super-powers involving reality-bending, trenchcoat, good swordsman... Well, maybe not that low-key. Actually, pretty blatant.

Okay. That's it for what's wrong. I will now give you positive advice on why.

Look, making someone a bit interesting is okay, good even. Someone who can accomplish good things, someone who is driven and strong... but avoid cliches. Angst? Sure, no problem. But don't go overboard. That's the kind of thing, the kind of backstory, that most people have written before, or read before a thousand times. Nobody likes it anymore. It's possible to do it well, actually, but for an amateur writer, like myself and yourself, it's hard. If the character is angsting about it in the story, like you specifically said that he does, he will be forever cut off from the audience's hearts. Those quotes? They're moving cliches. Not even that, they're just... well, it seems like you're trying for drama, and landing square in "give me a reason to care, I've seen this before" territory.

They're redeemable. Just be careful, ask for help, make sure to make something you would like to read. Make sure it isn't too over-played. Cliches can be good, really! But you have to be really, really careful when planning them. And please, please, don't go overboard on the angst. That kills drama something terrible.

Good luck. This is your starting place. Now, just improve. The only way to go is up!
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 am

Ok... Next set of Bios. Now... I think this time I'll put up some of the predator's bios. I've been asked to put Cinny up, and I think I'll put Mel and Xir's bios up afterwards. So here's the first one for now.

"Aww... C'mere Michael. Sounds like someone needs a hug."

Name: Cinny
Race: Giant Naga (diamond)
Height: approx. 100'00
Weight: unknown
Eye colour: Hazel
Skin colour: Bluish-purple
Top scale colour: Purple
Belly scale colour: White
Predation: RELUCTANT
Choice of weapon: Being a diamond Naga, Cinny uses magic.
Personality: Cinny's personality can be described as somewhat childish. Her view on humanoids is an example. She does not really tend to see humanoids as food when she is not hungry, rather adorable little things that she could simply hug to death. (I'm not kidding, she's accidentally done this a couple times) And during the period where she is hungry, she is about as dangerous as any other Felaryan predator. If one hopes to survive an encounter with her, their only hope would be to have met her outside of her feeding times. It is even possible to befriend her in such cases, though it would usually require staying a bit longer than most would intend, which is risky because, if you fail to befriend her before she starts thinking about food, she won't hesitate in making you her next meal. Her interests include hugging people and adventuring.
History and traits: Cinny was born with parents, but another predator killed the father and ran away with the mother, leaving the Nagaling Cinny to die. Alone, Cinny did her best to survive in what was left of her cave after her father and his killer had fought. She was soon discovered by some adventurers, who took her back to a human village, where she was cared for and allowed to live among the humans until she was big enough to fend for herself in the wild. During this time she was cared for by a young woman named Mariah Garmoor, and a man named Philip Garmoor. As they grew older, Cinny ended up gaining a 'little brother' named Curtis Garmoor. They grew extremely close as they grew up, and that bond remained even as Cinny grew bigger. When she had to leave and learn how to live in Felarya, Curtis was heartbroken, and promised that he would do whatever it took to find her when he was old enough to leave. Many years passed, and Cinny had grown used to the ways of life in Felarya. She even eats humanoids despite the fact that she grew up with humans. Then the day came that she was targeted by bandits. They attempted to kill her so they could scale her and sell her scales on the black market, but was rescued by Michael Clarke, who sniped the bandits. As he approached Cinny to reassure her that she would be fine, her feelings of gratitude generated a Soul Fang. Ever since then, Cinny has been friends with Michael and has helped him on a few occasions.

Oh and if you're gonna start saying my characters are cliche, I already know. I've been told that 5,6 times now?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm

First off you are a brilliant bio writer! Not the best I've seen, but defiantly in the top five! I loved Michael's bio. It was through and had me wanting to get to know him more, always a plus in bio writing, but I liked the fact he uses a naga fang as a weapon onlysecound to his story. Sad and but hopefull a good way to proceed. Will he ever see his brother? Will he kill the two fairies Xir and Mel? Especialy now that he's a half fairy. Might have some Stockholm syndrome issues there. <.< Razor is always awesome being a big dumb hero type. XD I have to say this
Quote :
It's like every day I accidentally walk into something different!
lmao! I can sympthize there! If these were on DA I'd fave ALL of them. X3 They are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanks, glad you like it. (I really am, this is the first time I've received praise on my work.) I'll try to get the rest of those bios up so I can get started. Smile
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Right. Next couple. Mel and Xir's bios are up.

1.) "So what if I ate your parents? This sorta thing happens all the time here. Trust me, it'll last a few days, then you'll get over it. This is Felarya after all."

Name: Mel
Race: Fairy (Canopy)
Regular height: approx. 5'00
Regular weight: unknown
Eye colour: Purple
Predation: OPPORTUNISTIC
Choice of weapon: Magic
Personality: Mel's personality tends to differ from time to time. She is normally very playful, but how she acts usually depends on who is around her at the time. For example, she has the capability to be very empathetic towards others, (This even sometimes applies to prey too, as she acknowledges that they feel emotions as well) but can also be insensitive at some points. Her attitude towards prey ended up changing slightly after meeting Flint Clarke, which is a pretty good thing for those who end up caught by her. Flint's influence on her has resulted in her allowing some prey to leave safely if they show they have a legitimate and unique reason to live. If someone is caught by her, lying will do them no good, as she can easily tell if someone is lying simply by looking at their faces closely, at which point she will tell her prey off for lying to her before eating them. She enjoys playing chess, but can hardly ever get her brother to have a game with her. So, she plays most of them with Flint instead. When Xir does play, the game ends in his favour very quickly. It is Mel's goal in life to beat her brother in a game of chess.
History and traits: Born and raised in the fairy kingdom, Mel had a fairly normal life (as normal as a life in Felarya can be) up until her mother was poisoned by a human she had eaten. Her father left to find a cure but never came back, presumably because he would have broken his vow not to return until he found a way to make her healthy again. Mel is still waiting for her father to come back. Since then Mel began living by herself (with the occasional visit from her brother) up until she met Flint. She had originally planned to talk to him and play with him until she decided to eat him, but he wouldn't stop crying long enough to say anything. Beleiving that the memories of his lost family were what was affecting him, she tried to erase his memory. However, she did not put enough power into her spell, and to make up for the lost power, she accidentally ended up leaving a sort of 'DNA mark' on Flint. She succeeded in erasing his memories of his life with his family, but had turned Flint into a fairy in the process. After that she was unsure of what to do with him once she was done playing with him. She soon found out that Flint's personality was a lot like that of your average fairy, and mirrored her own quite well. She decided to keep Flint, and he has been living with her as an adopted brother since. However, she worries about his curiosity greatly, as she believes that it will eventually lead him to discover what happened to his real family.

2.) "I don't care what my sister thinks of you. To me, you're still just a human child."

Name: Xir
Race: Fairy (Canopy)
Regular height: approx. 5'00
Regular weight: unknown
Eye colour: unique (one purple, one gold)
Predation: SPECIAL (eats everything except humans, in which case he attempts to kill them)
Choice of weapon: Spear
Personality: Xir has a very cold personality. He believes the best way to survive in Felarya is to only look out for number one, and treat everything as a possible threat. The only exception to this rule for him is his sister. He respects her and only her and has devoted his life to making sure she has a good, long life. (this can even lead to him babying her, much to Mel's annoyance.) That is why he disapproves of her allowing Flint to live with her. He holds a grudge against humans and doesn't trust him. Xir thinks that Flint may only be trying to get close to Mel in order to kill her just like his mother, despite the fact that he's just a child. If a human were to come across Xir while he's alone, they wouldn't have to worry about being eaten, they'd have to worry about which direction he's pointing his spear. He hates humans, and instead of depending on them as a food source, he toys with them, putting them through mental torture, before physically torturing them to the point where they beg to be killed, and then impales them. People call him the bane of man, because no one has ever seen him bested in a fight before. Only Xir and Mel know this isn't true.
History and traits: He was born outside of the fairy kingdom, though no one except his parents knew where exactly. When he was later brought into the fairy kingdom, he was rejected by the other fairies there, and quite a few of them attacked him on a daily basis because people kept saying he was different. Eventually, Xir said that he'd had enough and fought back, and also discovered he really was different. Fighting seemed to be in his blood, he easily took down everyone that hurt him. He enjoyed fighting, and decided to train and become the strongest warrior he could be. His skill in fighting grew faster than most others in Felarya, he'd mastered the spear in only 8 months. He decided to put his skills to good use, and used his spear to fend off potential threats to his family and friends. Eventually, all the power went to his head, and he began thinking he was above everyone else, and soon stopped fighting altogether, believing that he should only pick up his spear to defend himself. That was the grave mistake he made that led to his mother's death. He saw a human heading towards the fairy kingdom carrying a syringe with some poison in it. He didn't care. It wasn't his problem. He would die for his crime. But, he later found that his mother was this crazy man's victim. His mother's last words to him made a request to keep his newborn sister safe. Since then he has hated humans, and goes out of his way to kill them when he is alone. The only time he has ever ignored his bloodlust was when his sister spoke louder-when he met Michael, Flint, and their parents. After Mel had eaten the couple and began carrying Flint away, they were both attacked by Michael. Michael came close to striking a killing blow to Xir, but hesitated, giving Xir the chance to counter and beat him an inch from death. Afterwards, he left him for dead, and returned to the fairy kingdom with Mel. Xir has still honored his mother's request, and still continues watching over his sister. He is an expert martial artist, and fights best with a spear or a lance. His Golden eye can see things not visible to the naked eye. (see in the dark, see transparent objects, see invisible objects, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 am

Wow. I have REALLY been slacking off with my stories for quite a bit recently. Sorry to anyone who might've been keeping an eye on this. But now that I've made an antagonist I can keep going. Last set of bios for now. More will come as characters are introduced.

1.) "I was the one to find him! With all due respect sir, this young man is my responsibility! Wouldn't this mean I have a say in what he may do from here?"

Name: Sarah Leear
Race: Human (Deluran)
Height: 5'26
Weight: 184.65 lbs
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Blue
Choice of Weapon: Firearms
Personality: Sarah's personality may seem rather serious and tough if one were to meet her for the first time, but this is not her true nature. She is merely trying to 'make a good first impression' on the behalf of the Delurans currently in Felarya. The truth is, she is actually quite cheery and on some occasions can be shy around others. This is a result of her coming to Felarya on her own, and even going on scouting missions on her own. Ever since meeting Michael, she has been attracted to him. She will do anything to try and make him happy. (This includes helping him find his brother.) She knows a fair bit about the dangers in Felarya, but she has made sure to be extra careful to stay away from the giant tree, given the fact that all of her friends were K.I.A. when they went on a mission there. She was the only one to survive, so she now has a fear of the Giant Tree.
History and traits: Sarah was born on Delurah, and grew up quite normally with her Father, Mother and big Sister. However, her family soon became poor, as both of her parents lost their jobs. To earn money, Sarah and her sister had to find their own ways of making money to compensate for the poor pay their parents were now receiving. Her sister got her own job, and as for Sarah, she got a job that was supposed to be 'easy money'. (Lies, much?) She ended up scouting in Felarya. She was shocked at the way of life in Felarya at first, but grew used to it over time. Her job managed to get her family back on their feet, but she decided to continue as she was good friends with her co-workers and wanted to spend as much time as she could with them, despite the risk. She felt that she should be there to look out for them, should anything happen to them. However, that clearly wasn't enough. They was given a mission to go and search for one of her co-workers that had been reported M.I.A., last seen at the Giant Tree. They could find no trace of her. Just as they were about to head back, they were attacked by a giant naga. Sarah actually had a very close call, and was saved by her co-workers. This absolutely petrified her, and as soon as one of the others told everyone to run, she left them behind. This event traumatized her, and she now has a fear of the Giant Tree. She later found out none of them reported back. After a good yelling at for leaving her teammates behind, she was sent back out to look for them. It was at this time, that she found Michael. Sarah couldn't find any of her co-workers, and figured that she should still try to save as many lives as she could, and took Michael back with her. She ended up becoming rosponsible for taking care of Michael, and upon his demands, aiding him in his mission to save his little brother.

2.) "Now don't tell anyone about the Soul Fangs or the guardians will get you! Hahaha! Haahaha- But no seriously, tell anyone and they will die and the guardians will kill you."

Name: HellSol
Race: Naga (Diamond)
Height: approx. 12'00
Weight: unknown
Hair colour: White
Eye colour: Maroon
Skin colour: Pale White
Top scale colour: Cobalt
Belly scale colour: Teal
Predation: SAFE
Choice of Weapon: Although Hellsol is an expert at magic like all diamond Nagas, he prefers to fight with an enchanted longsword. It is called the Soul sword.
Personality: Hellsol is always tired, but he is an otherwise jolly person. This is because he was awoken by Razor, and took on his upbeat personality. He has been asleep for so long, that he remembers little about what Felarya was like before he took to sleep. His memory is terrible in some areas, and great in others. It even took him a couple days to remember his own name! HellSol never needs to eat, and is capable of drawing strength from his sword. This is also a handicap. If it breaks, he'll starve. He is a close friend of Razor, and he, like his finder, enjoys combat and mischief. He is very knowledgeable, but has difficulty remembering specific details on most subjects. He also enjoys joking around with others, and playing... POKER?!
History and Traits: According to what Hellsol remembers, when he was awake many years ago, Felarya was quite different. He was awake during a time where it was believed there were no people on Felarya aside from it's guardians. No cities, no villages, no nothing. Not even any predators. He came to Felarya in order to escape some people who were going to kill him for being different, as he saw it as a safe-haven. An empty world he could live alone in. (This should give you an idea of how old he is.) He lived on Felarya alone for a while, studying the many strange things about Felarya, and even met the guardians once. But that was only once. Eventually, he remembered what it was like to be lonely. He figured that since he could not leave this world, but could not die in it either, he could wait until others came and settled in Felarya. He was found and awoken by some offworlders that had settled there, but however, they were only a handful. There were others, but they were far away. He talked to them for a little while, and then again, he slept. This time, it was Razor that had awoken him. He cannot remember how long ago that was, but he knows it was a very long time due to how much it had changed. Felarya had gone from an empty, peaceful world to one full of life and danger. HellSol was shocked. Unfortunately, shock to this meant his guard was down, and a Harpy swooped down and grabbed him. Razor immediately followed them, but they were both grabbed and eaten by a Hydra Plant. Razor warped both the Harpy and HellSol out of the Hydra Plant. The gratitude HellSol had towards Razor generated a Soul Fang, and harpy flew away terrified. HellSol later educated Razor on how to use the Soul Fang. Over this time they became good friends. He now wanders in search of the wonders of this world, quite a bit like his best friend.

Well, those are it for now. I can now get to the actual story. I hope you'll all give me support, because I'm gonna need it. Keep an eye out for "FELARYA: My Soul's Desire".
Back to top Go down
gooigooi3642
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 pm

these are all really good c: i wish i was this good at making characters, keep doing what you're doing <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iamawesome789's character bios   Iamawesome789's character bios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iamawesome789's character bios
Page 1 of 1