Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for...

Go down 
+2
Stabs
Tfahey2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tfahey2
Tasty morsel

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I've been trying to search through the mountains of stories and now look to you to help my poor soul and others find my particular story niche.

I'm looking for something along the lines of predator/prey romance because well, I'm a sucker for it.

An example would be something like I believe timing2's Calina & tan. A neko girl and male tomthumb.

I prefer the prey being male, and the predator female. Mostly cause I'm a guy so I can put myself in the guys shoes.

Any recommendations? Or just a lost cause?

On a side note, becoming friends works too.

-T
Back to top Go down
Tfahey2
Tasty morsel

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: My apologies    Looking for... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:39 pm

It seems I was mistaken with the author of the characters of celina and tan. They are property of frenchsnack. I apologise to both authors for this mistake.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

I think there's plenty.

NSFW-Studios' story "Starcrossed" is the first that comes to mind, as do his characters Sylvia and Madison.
For the record, Calina and Tan belong to Frenchsnack, not Timing2. All he did was commish them.
Archmage_Bael's namesake is involved in one. He goes by Anduril_Wielder in dA.
BonazaiGirl has a naga that adopted a young boy. I don't remember if she's written any stories about them already.
CeeNova wrote one of the few M/f examples- with Cass and Jazz, two of her usual characters.
Dante8411 wrote one with Phoebe Phobos, in the story of the same name, and continued in Worst Succubus Ever- ongoing, though finished now.
Dracosa wrote another M/f example- or rather, drew.
No mention would be complete with EroGG's Worst Succubus in Hell.
God1240 had a fairy join the party.
Goldclaw's Luna's Tale has some of that. Though I don't know if you'd find it romantic.
Gt500x is working on Torin island- he's yet to write anything, but a lot of guys marry giant harpies there.
If friendship alone is enough and you understand French, go for Gwadahunter's stories involving Faoran.
Johnathans223 has a guy linked to a dryad.
Krisexy26 can be counted on for that, with her characters Luniela and Paul, which are in Felarya.
Lyiba_Mooneyes' Willow isn't that big yet. But she'll grow. And grow. And grow.
Maelstrom14 has his namesake becoming a big brother to a certain Brenice.
I think Malnorm has tried this concept...
MrNobody13 did it with Swiftlit and Calimn. Nothing hot, but it should do it as far as romantic goes.
PrinnyDoodAbides has a gentle elemental. I wonder where things will go from there?
The Archvile has a promising situation in his The Sojourner series.
Tora044's girls all have friends.
Turboman500. Just... Turboman500.

I think that'll be good for a start.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 pm

I am writing one right now about Lance and Kaitlyn from Nyaha's RP. A human and fairy Razz
Back to top Go down
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 pm

*edit* Somehow I didn't see stabs reply XP
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:04 am

@Stabs: I did write a story. I'm up to three chapters. It wasn't vore-centric though and my grammar stinks so few people showed any interest. I plan to continue it though and I'm considering doing it in comic/manga form.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

"In the Belly of the Beast" by I forgot who.
Should turn up if you search DeviantArt...
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:03 am

I decided to post a link to that previously mentioned story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for...   Looking for... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Stories discussion-
Jump to: