Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!

Go down 
+3
Chihiro Fujisaki
Nyaha
Beefnautz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 pm

The young naga woman slithered forward. She moved as silently as she could through the dense foliage. She was close now, she could tell, she could hear voices up ahead. Her lips curved into a small grin Jade slithered into a bush, she was right alongside the group now, she waited. There weren't many, but she couldn't exactly count them, she could tell there weren't many because didn't seem to be too close togethor. Now her patience set in and she waited for the opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 am

Smiley scowled back at Lance. "Emphasis on MOST... I'm not taking any more risks and losing more men because of stupid mistakes!" he sneered as he turned back at Julius.

"Oh hush Alister, so the boy made a simple mistake! And it's like Lance says, we have a fairy on our side... at least for the time being of course~" said Langsley as he chuckled at the possibility of betrayal from the newcomers. He looked at his watch and waited to see when another predator would show up and make this day a bit more exciting.

Julius' eyes widened, his purple left eye could clearly see the presence of the large naga inside the bushes, although everyone else couldn't really normally notice it. His mouth quivered as he tried to form the words to warn the others of the hidden naga.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:14 am

Kaitlyn paid no attention to the argument, more worried about Julius' mental state than anything, the level of paranoia was quite high. Lance scoffed lightly, but focused in when Julius got a worried expression on his face, Lance quickly went into a defensive stance, his right hand on one of his two blades.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 am

Elçim decided to wait a bit more and see if the fairy said something that could give him some information on why she was there. He still didn't want to risk giving up his hiding spot and be eaten or killed as soon as he did. Insead, he inspected the fairy's intentions. He wasn't very used to interpreting fey thought colours, since he had only seen a few non-friendly ones and thus didn't have the time to completely learn their emotion colours, but he was fortunate that all dangerous intentions seemed to have a tinge of red, no matter the race.

As he focused on her, he saw that her mist was the typical yellow of fairies mixed with some areas of lapis lazuli, and a strand extended from her to the man who apparently fired the flare. As soon as he turned to look at him, he knew something was wrong. His figure was covered by an expansive mist completely tainted deep brown, the colour of human fear, with a thick thread cutting into a nearby bush. He silently took out both pieces of his spade from the container at his back and put them together in preparation.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 am

Jade's eyes widened ever so slightly, she noticed the group had tensed. She carefully reached behind her back her fingers slowly curling around the Katana. She released it suddenly and pressed her hand to the ground. The young naga retained her position against the ground, she was calm, she relaxed waiting to see what the group was up to, to see if she had been discovered yet.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 am

Ty Ty's CPU finally managed to get itself back in working order, and she began moving again. She attempted to hug Julius back, despite the fact that he was now standing behind her, due to her lagging reaction time caused by the sudden error. When her thoughts caught up to her and she realized she was hugging nothing, she put her arms back down and turned around, seeing Julius once again. "Heywassup?!" she asked rather loudly, followed immediately by, "Are you my owner?" directed at Julius.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 am

Julius could not reply, as his focus was directed straight at the hidden naga, mouth open and quivering in fear. Smiley had caught the reaction of Julius, and knowing his sensory powers, he knew that Julius' fear meant that an unwanted guest was among them. Langsley also caught the signs and went over to Smiley. "Sooo~... Another fight?" he whispered with a tone of eagerness.

Smiley nodded, his hands making several magical gestures, while uttering an incantation under his breath.
Langsley looked to the soldiers and made a hand gesture that they were familiar with. The soldiers tensed, not looking forward to another fight with a giant being, but they assumed positions, taking cover behind a few trees, facing the bush where Julius was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 am

Elçim moved slowly to the side, hiding himself in the undergrowth to prevent any encounters with the soldiers. He wanted to remain hidden for now so he could act as the wildcard if it was necessary. Of course, his safety came first, so he would only give up his cover in case he thought the probability of being eaten or killed was low. That way, he silently watched how the events unfolded.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:42 pm

(It's Kitten's turn now, I'd say.
I'd also say we should get another predator character in, Kitten's nine-feet-tall pred seems to be in quite a disadvantage against around twenty-five people.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 am

(Wanna darkness elemental? >Very Happy I can make it happen~)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 pm

(Don't darkness elementals hang out in dark places and are unable to come out while there's daylight?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

(The characters are in a forest and are surrounded by trees - she'd have enough shade to get around. Unless you're saying you'd rather fight an elemental in their own element. ;3 Anyway, I was just kinda' kidding anyway. We really need that naga or something to attack already.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

(We'll have to convince EG to join =P)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 pm

(Actually, i was going to, then the other naga came in and filled the post. If you want a giant pred, i'll be happy to bring one, but no guarantees you'll get out alive. This post will serve as a place holder should i be allowed to bring in said predator.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:42 pm

(I'll send a PM to Kitten. If this doesn't advance in two or three days, then I'd say we should let EG join or else the RP would die. What do you guys think?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 am

(Sounds good to me. :3)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 am

(agreed)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

(I guess EG can join now, right? Kitten hasn't even read my PM, as he hasn't connected at all during this time. But before, people have to be clear that their characters can actually die if he RPs, as EG said himself.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 am

(I forgot to post in this one x.x I wanted everyone to know that I was dropping out of this RP to focus on the other two I'm in more. And I picked bad character choice for this RP)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:23 am

(I'd be okay with that; I've had a character die in an RP before, and frankly, that was my fault from the start. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:37 am

Spoiler:

Some time ago Amna had been lying in the undergrowth, lazily napping. A bright red flare had shot up into the air, disturbing her nap, and catching her interest. She spun several illusions to help camouflage her body, then slunk towards where the flare had taken off, keeping her body low to the ground. She smirked as she slithered forward, 'perhaps this day would turn out better than I thought'. After a few moments of slithering, voices began identifying themselves, further fueling her interest, then silhouettes, and finally she began to make out the features of faces as she approached.

Last edited by EvilGenius on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 am

(EG? No ill will, but that post kinda' sucked. Seriously, we need some character interaction to get this train chugging again. Someone just have something attack already!)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 pm

( If i started with a post like "she burst from the undergrowth, racing towards the group", it would be exciting and all, but the more vigilant characters may have seen her coming before then, and to start with something like that would be to rob them of a necessary advantage, among other things.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 pm

(Okay, that I definitely understand, but it still seems like your post is lacking; she doesn't even seem to be in the vicinity of the group even. D: )
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 pm

(Hmmm...i understand your point. i'll get right on that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!   The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Expedition: The Story Continues With You!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next