Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your top 5 hardest video game bossess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Your top 5 hardest video game bossess Empty
PostSubject: Your top 5 hardest video game bossess   Your top 5 hardest video game bossess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

I noticed we don't have a thread here for this, which kind of surprised me. So go on, tell us the five hardest bosses you've ever faced. It can be from any game and any genre, just make sure you tell us what game the boss is from and why he made your list. We promise not to laugh...much. Razz

1. Utsuho Reiuji ~ Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism

I guess you guys shouldn't be too surprised that a Touhou boss made it to the top of my list. Heck, this entire list could be filled with Touhou bosses. So why Okuu you ask? Simple, she is the ONLY Touhou boss who has beaten me while I was playing on Easy Mode. That's right, I got owned by her while playing Easy Mode. Sure, it was my first time facing her, but by then I had reached Flandre in Touhou 6, though not beaten her yet, and thought I was pretty good. Nope, Utsuho destroyed me in three spell cards. >.< Sadly, I haven't been able to face her again since my copy of touhou 11 won't work. TT^TT

2. Dullahan ~ Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age

I doubt many of you have heard of Golden Sun. And of the few who have, I bet fewer still have actually faced this boss. He was, and is, the hardest RPG boss I have ever faced, bar none. Why is he so tough? Let me show you his stats. Dullahan has a total of 16000 HP, and this is in a game where you have to be at least level 50 and higher to break 1000 HP. And you only break 1000 then when you Set all you Djinn so you get a ton of stat boosts. He also regenerates 200 HP every round as a free action. Next, he pretty much has unlimited PP, since he recovers 100 PP every turn as well. Then there are the attacks. He has four really deadly attacks, and uses them pretty often...on me at least. >.< These are:

True Collide: Deals around 200-300 damage to up to three members of the party. He also absorbs all the damage done to the party with this attack, and could heal up to 600-900 HP with that one attack. And that's the weakest of the four.

Formina Sage: Only hits one person, thank the Lord. But it deals between 800-1000 damage in that one hit. As you can guess, it can, and often does, O-KO the targeted member. Especially when used after his deadliest attack.

Charon: He can summon, at will, the second strongest Summon in Golden Sun 2. Charon deals between 500-600 damage to all party members, and that's if you're lucky. Charon has a special effect which can auto-kill any of it's targets, no save, no defense, just death. I've had a party of four wiped out from one Charon summon because it auto-killed them all.

Djinn Storm: His most dangerous attack of all, and it doesn't even do any damage. It sets ALL of the party's Djinn into Recovery mode. This means you lose all your summons, all of your higher level magic, and all of your stats. Since set Djinn not only raise your stats, but your max HP as well, you can go from a max of 1350 HP to 725 instantly. Mix that with Formina Sage, which he likes using right afterwords and deals a minimum of 800 damage, and you get a full party wipe out.

3. Red ~ The original Pokemon Gold version

Before you laugh, you should all know something. I got one whacked out Gold version. First, I managed to get the GS Ball from Kurt, even though I never used any cheats and never went to any special events where they gave out the GS Ball. Second, one day I saved in front of the Shrine in Ilex Forest with only five pokemon. The next time I got on the game I had a shiny level 30 Celebi, but I promise you I never caught the thing and no-one else had my game between my going to bed and waking up. Finally, Red had his normal team with one exception. Instead of Sneasel, he had a second Snorlax. When I faced him I had a team of six level 100 Mews, which I got from a friend and cloned. No-one, be they Human or computer, had ever managed to knock out even one of those Mews. His two Snorlax beat a total of three, mainly because Red spammed Rest and Snore. I get him low on health, he used rest and Snore. He is the one trainer I respect above all others. To this day I fear battling him. >.< Red is truely worthy of being the Pokemon Champion.

4. Giga Bowser, Gannondorf, Mewtwo ~ Super Smash Bros. Melee

Event 51 on Melee...possibly the hardest match I have ever had, with the exception of Cruel Melee but that's something entirely different. I took it on multiple times and always died. I used my best characters and got raped. I finally beat Event 51 with Jigglypuff of all characters. It took me about 30 minutes and a lot of Rest/Pound/Rollout spamming. sweatdrop

5. Helmasaur King ~ Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

I'll be honest, I've beaten Link to the Past five or six times. I know practically every secret, every dungeon, and every boss. I memorized 90% of that game...except for the Palace of Darkness. I can never remember how to get through that dungeon, and when I do I can never remember how to kill Helmasaur King. I'll do everything, from hitting him with a hammer and throwing bombs to shooting him with magic and arrows. I always get a single chink in his armor, then he kills me and I have to start all over again. Of course, I always eventually remember how to beat him and do so...and forget right afterwords.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
franky-wolf
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
franky-wolf

Your top 5 hardest video game bossess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 hardest video game bossess   Your top 5 hardest video game bossess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 pm

5) OMEGA WEAPON FINAL FANTASY 8

JUst to put it simply this boss was a bitch to kill! I mean If you didn't have the lionheart or any top tier weapons it was basically over for you. Not to include he has insta death for all characters! I mean as soon as it's his turn BAM! Level 5 death spell party is dead! It was horrible. Not to mention the higher level you were the more health he got. I mean if high enough he could have a million health! A million. That itself should make him viable for the top five in my list.

4)CYBORG NINJA/GRAY FOX METAL GEAR SOLID
Man I mean if this was the coolest boss Gray fox would be number 1. But since it's on difficulty and not coolness he is ranked #4 on my list. I can't tell you how many times I died just to figure out his patterns. Always with his fucking cartwheel kicks. That's what really got me. And that was on normal. On extreme mode it was a nightmare. I have literally cried trying to defeat him on this mode. It was a nightmare...

3) Jinpachi Mishima Tekken 5
This boss. Oh this boss. Everyone in the tekken community hated this boss with a motherfucking passion! I mean his blast basically killed you in one hit. He could drain a massive amount of your health that also left you stunned for a moment for him to attack. So if your in one of you combos he would basically stun you by simply placing his hand infront of you for an instant. All his attacks were heavy hitters and took out great chunks of your life. Also the high the difficulty the more moves he had to destroy you. Also he would begin to troll you horrible. He would stun then go into his cannon and bam your dead. It was simply horrible.

2) SEPHIROTH! ▬▬▬▬ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­­­­­­­­­­­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı▬▬▬▬ (One winged angel.) KINGDOM HEARTS 2.
Let me put it simply. I am Level 99 and I still can't beat this son of a barrel! I get him to the last two bars of health and bam He kills me. It's just so frustrating. I tried everything to beat him but nothing works. It's really heart wrenching. I leveled up all the bonus form to their max and got all the special abilities by doing so but still I can't beat him *Goes to cry in a corner alone holding a vincent plushie.*

1) The last boss in Ninja Gaiden (Nes)
So I played this game at my friend's house. He brough out the system and told me to try out the original Ninja Gaiden that he had bought. (We were both fands of the new ninja gaiden games and decided to play the original ones.) So After dying a million and one times. (Thank GoG for the inifinite lives the games gives you.) I finally get to the final boss. SO I DIED and got sent back to the starting point of the chapter. I had to go through a bunch of shit to fight him again. I died and the process repeated. After I FINALLY was able to beat the boss GUESS WHAT!? He had a second form! A SECOND MOTHERHONKING FORM. This form was worst tan the first form He had plasma spheres things that tracked you and basically took adecent amount of health. Also you had jump up and attack the constantly moving body that would damage you if you touched it. Yet you had to touch it to attack it and once you attacked it more often then not it would deal out damage. Needless to say I died and started back at the starting point and had to go through the chapter all over again just to get to the boss. Talk about A bitvh. I rage quitted after my umpteenth try and never touched it again. I found out that the boss had a third form as well. I mean really!? Shit how the hell are you supposed to beat this game!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways thats my list.
Back to top Go down

Your top 5 hardest video game bossess
Page 1 of 1