Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi's OCs

Go down 
+4
Saen Kel
Nyaha
McKindle
jedi-explorer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Name: Ally the Pantuar
Species: Pantuar
Eyes: Purple and slit-like.
Hair Color: Block with purple highlights in front and tips.
Fur: Pink with black spots. Very wild looking.
Height 80 feet
Length: 115 feet
Other Characteristics:  Is modest and slightly insecure so she wears a torn white top to hide her breasts.
Predation: Opportunistic
Want a visual reference? Look here:

Alley is a young pantaur who's trying learn the basics of being a predator. As such she has a hard time catching prey and she only recently turned adult and has been trying figure out how it all works. As such she's not terribly dangerous as a predator cause she appears not very cunning to most and posses nearly a less-than-threateng and quite cute presence. And actually this is her greatest weapon. Most underestimate her and find out she may not appear clever on the surface, but she's actually quite intelligent. It just sometimes takes a little while to appear clearly to her prey. By then they're usually coming to this epiphany while in her stomach dumfoundly wondering how they were caught by such a clumsy young pantuar. This is almost always followed embarrassment.

She posses no magic and relies more in physical prowess and agility of her sphinx ancestry to defeat her foes, though often she tries to avoid combat she has outstanding ability and can move like smoke through the canopoy. However she's termed with a condition most Pantuars call "Butter Paws" and tends to be clumsy when actually making a catch out right without a plan. This leads to a irritating habit of having to swallow her prey before a through tongue play session most of the time. Thus makes her more than likely to gobble first and negotiate second. Alot of time if you can avoid being caught for a few hours or more she'll get frustrated and will give up. If one feels brave, one may be able to distract her long enough to escape or possible barter some kind of compromise, however it's not recommended since she may pretend to be distracted just long enough to calculate all your escape routes and pull feint making you move exactly where she wants and also simultaneously establishing your nature as a sneaky little guy and thus feel quite satisfied about eating you.

Because of her inexperience and scrawny catches she often doesn't care about what she eats. Even a human sized sphinx or neko wouldn't be safe, but she would lure them into a false since of security attempting to use their belief that she wouldn't eat anything with cat-like features. She also has a fondness for tuaric beings as they tend to be a more satisfying snack than small humans. Though her favorite prey is Narez. She's only had a few, but she loves their sweet taste and all that kicking on the way down.

Alley isn't very adventurous and prefers to avoid conflicts with other predators or even heavily armored humans and creatures. As such she chooses the moto "She who snacks and runs away lives to smorgasbord another day." This makes her a very unreliable party member in a fight because likely she'll disappear before the battle begins. However if she see's somebody in less than challenging danger, such as a person getting mugged by bandits, She's leap down, grab and scarf them down then turn to the rescue and likely devour them too...unless her stomach was full in which case she'd just pick them up and carry them around, reassuring them she was going to keep them safe.....till she was hungry again.

-- Personality --

Ally's personality is on the whole very bitter unless she's had a very successful hunt. She tends to grump to other predators about how awful her life is and such, even worse than that one clumsy idiot elf, she'll often comment. Though that's mostly what other predators see. To her prey she's merciless and cunning, if a bit inexperienced and somewhat clumsy. As such she often has low self esteem and tends to scold herself privately. However she possess a hidden cache of ambition and drive that makes a her a truly scary Pantuar if she decides she wants something.

-- Enemies --

Ally has a recently made it a habit to try and catch a new comer to Felarya, a girl who once smashed her tail with a large log trap in order to save her shiny armored companion. Since then she's vowed to not rest till she eats this girl she refers to as "the Milk Maid" and if he's around, her cowardly knight pal too! Of course in Ally's book there's very few people you can trust in the world. She thinks that most want to befriend her then steal her catches or worse yet.  As such she tends to be a loner and have many enemies rather than friends, sometimes even declaring somebody is her enemy even if they aren't acting hostile, just simply hanging around and causing her to get irritated...Or have larger assets that hers.

-- Anti-Romance --

Ally has a strict view of love: It's for prey. She doesn't even think of her food sexually like some predators and actually suggesting this as means of barter for your escape? Will not only fail but might get you roughed up around her sharp teeth before being swallowed. Asking why is another way to get about the same result. She's very closed lipped on the mater but some speculate that she was hurt once a long time ago by somebody she cared about and now is quite bitter towards the prospect. Even mating plans are only loosely hinted at usually with the excuse "haven't found a strong enough mate yet".

-- Anti-Camouflage --

Ally was born with hot pink, eye burningly hot, fur with black spots. In the big green jungle it doesn't take much to spot her. Even Gloutex with one eye could she often comments bitterly. She still gives it her best to try a sneak attack now and then, but mostly she fails to not go unnoticed and has to think of a clever plan on the fly. As such she absolutely can't stand anyone who can blend in to Felarya's natural junglescape with ease and tends to go out of her way to verbally attack, and sometimes physically them if they're in her territory.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 am

You posted somewhere other than the RP!
PERSEPHONE IS BORED!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:34 pm

parameciumkid wrote:
You posted somewhere other than the RP!
PERSEPHONE IS BORED!!!1

-_-; While I appreciate your informing me the RP was late and you were dissatisfied...Could you do it in a note from now on? ^_^; This section is supposed to be for comments on my OCs.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 am

First, "the Pantaur" is her last name? I think you've been playing/reading/watching too much Sonic the Hedgehog. I'll have more helpful comments later, though. :p
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

Nyaha wrote:
First, "the Pantaur" is her last name? I think you've been playing/reading/watching too much Sonic the Hedgehog. I'll have more helpful comments later, though. :p

Not really since I only have attena. Can't watching anything that's not on NBC, NPT, CBS, This, Create and sometimes if I'm lucky ABC will come in every blue moon. XD Though I am heavily involved with a Mobian based RP, but actually I even list Kharl as "Kharl the Chilotaur" cause I have no last name for either yet. ^^; Open to suggestions for any. Since I'm a big supporter of "Felaryan's with Last Names" and have been for a while...The only problem is it can be harder than with Clare Gouldscale, Ursala Thunderstep, Anthony Hawkeyed and such.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

Not really since I only have attena. Can't watching anything that's not on NBC, NPT, CBS, This, Create and sometimes if I'm lucky ABC will come in every blue moon. XD Though I am heavily involved with a Mobian based RP, but actually I even list Kharl as "Kharl the Chilotaur" cause I have no last name for either yet. ^^; Open to suggestions for any. Since I'm a big supporter of "Felaryan's with Last Names" and have been for a while...The only problem is it can be harder than with Clare Gouldscale, Ursala Thunderstep, Anthony Hawkeyed and such.

Well let's debate that in itself. Why do you think native Felaryans in the wild would need last names?
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm

I agree with Nyaha. Unless they had interaction with a more civilized "family" or social structure, Then it would be like the old days where people just had a first name or be called something like a surname because of their profession.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Nyaha wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

Well let's debate that in itself. Why do you think native Felaryans in the wild would need last names?

Actually there's several reasons! One it serves the same function as a nickname. One doesn't "need" a nick name, but sometimes one wants it, don't they? Especially if one wants to be feared or respected. Two there are families of predators and Pantuars are well known to live in packs. I think they'd have a way to distinguish between packs, if not for genetic hygiene reasons, to at least show their territory. Heck I've named some after their locations more than their family names. Third and most important? It avoids the one problem Felarya has running rampant in the shadows: Same-name-as-my-OC syndrome. It is perpetuated by having an OC with only a single name. Happened to me allot in a Transformers fan RP I did a while back. Single syllable names can cause trouble ya know? It's better to have a last name so you can distinguish between  So'n'so325's John the Dridder and Grammar Paratroopers's and John the Naga. Don't you think? Also it looks good on my books and helps me remember OCs who don't stick out like Clare and Tam do.

Ravaging Vixens wrote:
I agree with Nyaha. Unless they had interaction with a more civilized "family" or social structure, Then it would be like the old days where people just had a first name or be called something like a surname because of their profession.

Actually having a bunch of pred surnames would be pretty cool I think. X3 Though I'm sure it'd be limited XD

Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:14 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Actually having a bunch of pred surnames would be pretty cool I think. X3 Though I'm sure it'd be limited XD

What i'm saying is Hun is if they had a surname, at least make up some fluff if either how they think it would be cool:"Oh this person has a last name I should have one too." or "Well i suppose i dod this, why not make a second name out of this." Since Preds usually are alone and don't really think on that. (or really most people don't if they're solitary like that their whole lives.) Then what would be the point of having a surname. Surnames are names to distinct someone generally from everyone else. Now i could see that if the pred decided to want to stroll in a town (or near one) and say "I need a last name" but alone or unless someone asked why they don't have one. Then i can't see it happening like social interaction of today xD.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:01 am

Yeah, but realisticly any predators that grew up by themselves without any interaction with a social group woulden't even have a first name.........or be able to speak.

Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Actually there's several reasons! One it serves the same function as a nickname. One doesn't "need" a nick name, but sometimes one wants it, don't they? Especially if one wants to be feared or respected. Two there are families of predators and Pantuars are well known to live in packs. I think they'd have a way to distinguish between packs, if not for genetic hygiene reasons, to at least show their territory. Heck I've named some after their locations more than their family names. Third and most important? It avoids the one problem Felarya has running rampant in the shadows: Same-name-as-my-OC syndrome. It is perpetuated by having an OC with only a single name. Happened to me allot in a Transformers fan RP I did a while back. Single syllable names can cause trouble ya know? It's better to have a last name so you can distinguish between  So'n'so325's John the Dridder and Grammar Paratroopers's and John the Naga. Don't you think? Also it looks good on my books and helps me remember OCs who don't stick out like Clare and Tam do.

I disagree that a nickname and a surname are the same thing. Most people only use people's last names as nicknames if it's easier to use in conversation than the person's first name. I think what you're thinking of are cases like "Ivan the Terrible", where it seems like their surname is also their nickname, but those people actually, usually, have proper surnames separate from their nicknames, which in Ivan's case is "IV Vasilyevich". The third reason is an out-of-universe problem, which means you can't use it to justify in-universe choices. That's the same as meta-gaming, I think. That all said, the second reason you gave is actually believable, but only if there were two or more packs of pantaurs living in close enough proximity to each other that they'd interact on a regular basis. Like Vix said, surnames are meant to distinguish people from other people with the same first name. I get that that's exactly the problem you're trying to correct, but you either need to correct it with an out-of-universe solution, or justify the in-universe solution of giving your character a surname with an in-universe reason for them to have a surname.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Okay so gonna stop using last names and stick to using nicknames for anyone born on Felarya, just to get that out there, and furthermore here's Kharl's bio at long last!

Name: Kharl
Species: Chilotaur
Sex: Male
Height(head to ground) 108 feet
Length(head to tail) 224 feet
Exoskeleton colour: Brown with grey striations.
Skin colour: Pale
Hair colour: Lifeless Dark brown
Eye colour: Yellow Orange (Though like all Chilotuars his eye color changes often)
Other characteristics:
Predation: Unwilling.
Dress: Wears nothing on top but when out adventuring wears a small tied belt for carrying his sword and sling.
Weapons: Hand made sword and sling.

--- Pre-Clare's Quest Backstory ----

Before Kharl met Anthony he used to live in Bulvon Wood with his parents. He was taught that hamans, elves and nekos were all a good source of food and carried pretty things that he'd take to his parents to earn their approval. He learned to hunt them quite well as a result. He enjoyed this life thinking it was normal and quite natural keeping watch over his piles of treasure deep in his borrow. Till one day a thief came to take it,The nerve of the elf maiden!

Kharl decided to make her a quick snack and add her enchanted short sword to his pile, but was stopped by the rare fluke of her begging being more than just simple words. She told him of herself and her life and her ambitions and her dreams and how she too wanted to have a child like Kharl. He was so moved by this that not only did he let her go, but gave her all the treasure she wanted. Needless to say his parents weren't happy about this, so unhappy in fact that when they learned Kharl would never hunt again they exiled him from their territory.

Kharl had many run in's with Felarya's many hungry fauna while running from his home distought and thinking he'd made a terrible mistake. So distraught was he he almost ended up a snack for a slug girl twice his size if not for the heroic efforts of the bow wielding, and sharp shooting, Anthony who drove the slug girl back with a few carefully aimed shots.

Kharl had yet to have met, or eat, a naga of any size and was puzzled as to why Anthony would want to save him. Anthony explained that all sentient life had value and deserved at least a little chance to thrive. Kharl was amazed at Anthony's belief's being so similar to the one's the elf had told him of and deciced to follow him. Anthony consented and led him back to his Log Lodge and the two became roomates.

As a result of their friendship Kharl learned how to cook and breify how to use a bow, though after nearly taking out one his own eyes, then Anthony's then one of his own again the naga decided perhaps Kharl should stick to hand to hand. Oddly enough Kharl found martial arts quite exhilarating even though he wasn't as much a beef cake as a Anthony. Kharl discovered he and Anthony did share a love of the outdoors, hunting wild game and even playing games of strategy.

--- Kharl's Life Now ---

Kharl as a young adult now spends his time living with Anthony in their home the "Log Lodge",though he spends a great deal of time under it due to his skin and eyes being sensitive to the light. He has huge warrens under the log which serve as Kharl's room and where he grows various fungi as a sort of hobby.

He assists Anthony in saving humans as well as a form of paying back the mysterious "blonde elf in leather" he met all those years ago. He also has devoted himself to training his body, but can't seem to keep up with Anthony's natural burlyness. He non the less tries very hard to master tauric martial arts that utilize his small body and slightly lanky arms to their fullest advantage. Currently he's endevoured to help Mays Alda return to her base while Anthony escorts Clare on her Quest. Kharl wishes he had an important quest. He feels insecure allot of time because of his body and appearance. He also brings in game, but not Duiker which he can't stand the taste of. Might be because Anthony has personally perfected over two hunded and eight ways to prepare and serve Duiker.

--- Personality ---

Kharl often is shy and doesn't initiate conversations, usually waiting to be spoke too. He has a tendency to skulk about natural which he feels puts others off. He's not found of rejection and is slightly traumatize by what his parents did to him. A curious note is he tends to get on pretty well with other species, but not his own. It's not due to interactions really, more to do with the fact he see's all chilotaurs as cruel, greedy and man-eaters due to his parents. Anthony has encourage Kharl that not all chilotaurs are bad, but Kharl tends to not agree no mater how much spoken evidence he's presented.

--- Diet ---

Kharl prefers insects over mammals and is quite found of fish. He like a roasted spine beetle now and then or something exotic. Strangely he seems to possess a natural immunity to most poisons and and toxins and in fact claims they make the meal better. He kills all his prey and cooks them before eating except for the occasional desert of an Ooze if he can catch one. Kharl may not like mammals but rather enjoys a good cooked fish. The only problem is he has no luck catching them. Fortunately he recently met/caught a Vhirya who can catch them for him in his favorite fishing spot.

-- Skills and Abilities ---

Kharl's body is lanky and not overly built for fighting, however his mind is quite sharp and he's capable of complex strategy and planning. Kharl is also imaginative and can think on the fly as well as a create and remember elaborate tales of made up heroism with many fantastic worlds and heroes populating his tales. Though due to his shyness he mostly tells them to Anthony and his guests reluctantly, usually after being prompted.

Kharl enjoys board games and games of strategy quite throughly and is so good that Anthony often refuses to play "Stone Soldiers' with him or "X's Eat O's" a game Kharl learned from a Scorpasai named Lavender due to Kharl winning eight or ten games. Due to his excellent memory he tends to be unstoppable at triva, though his categories are usually limited to Felarya and some offworld tid bits he picks up from the concessional guest of Anthony's.

Kharl has no understanding of magic or any ability to use it. He's tried once with terrible results having resulted in creating a think smoke that was so noxius the Lodge had to be aired out three days. Kharl has sworn off of sorcery as a result.

Kharl has some talent in identifying and growing fungi but finds it's realy not a keen interest and thus keeps only a small garden of various shrooms, molds and slimes.

Kharl has a some skill and finesse at tauric based martial arts, and even a few ones he's seen bi-peds do, but his actual level of physical power makes it hard to excel in them. He trains every night and day at least thirty minutes per activity. His stamina is low and as a result he can't create powerful combos or do fancy reversals. He's also quite limited in hand-to-hand due to his punches often missing or his chops striking some poor innocent boulder or tree, but his legwork is quite a sight to see! He can control each one independently or link them into a unified attack of what he calls "Death by Thousand Pointy Toe Thingies".

--- Goals ---

Kharl has a very few ambitions in life. He's quite content to mope around or play games of strategy or mental skill. However he has goals that are very daunting. One is to locate and thank the elf in leather armor with blonde hair if she's still alive, which he believes she is, and repay her for helping him to rid himself of his old more destructive life.

His other goal recently is to become proficient with bladed weapons just in case his martial arts aren't enough, as they were not when he was nearly beaten to death by a Walking Nightmare and very briefly discovered his third: find a heaven.

Due to his near death encounter Kharl breifly visited the afterlife ,and watched himself being saved by Mays and Heather, via out-of-body ghostness. This disturbed him and as such he's vowed to find a religion so he'll have someplace to go after his body is no more.

--- Close Friends ---

Bellow is a summery of how Kharl evaluates his friendships.

Anthony:
Kharl regards Anthony as a his brother and values him quite dearly. He'd glad lay down his life to save his brother.

Clare:
He's not sure of her, she seems noble, if a bit ditzy. More data is needed.

Tamlin:
She's insane. He really pities the poor girl being so delusional as to think she can win over every predator in Felarya, and knows she'll likely get herself eaten adn break his heart, but secretly admires her devotion to such a lost cause.

Mays:
Kharl finds he and Mays have so much in common he sympthizes with her almost as if she were his sister.

Heather:
The bat woman's foul language makes it very difficult to read her, but she did save his life so she's technically alright for now.

Cameron:
Taught him how to make a sword and showed him the use of the less-likely-to-poke-your-eye-out-sling. He is pretty found of the big guy...But has yet to find a subject besides fighting they can talk about. More date needed.

Lesila:
The Vhirya he "caught" with his fishing line and has since made up for by catching her rare and delicious bugs. He finds her attractive both intelecually and s-s...sexually... <////<;
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Name: Janelle Mica Autero
Species: Human (Negav born)
Sex: Female
Height: 5.8
Skin color: Pale "snow" white
Hair color: Dark blue
Eye color: Grey-blue
Other characteristics:
Dress:
Battle: Isolon Armor dressed over a light kimono-like robe decorated with snow flakes.
Civies: Anything with lace or silk.
Weapon: Dreadwinter (A lance consisting of a Fleur-De-Les bladed head and tipped with twin Boralite stones.)
Skills: Ice and Storm Magic.
Tatoos: Many don't know that all Autero's have a tatoo of the Oroboros on their person somwhere. Janelle's is just above her clavicles and on each cheek and just above her breasts she has magic runes writen in old elvish.

- "A Human Frost Succubus" -

Janelle Autero is the eldest of the two surviving children of Desme' and Luthan Autero. Her father mysteriously disappeared near the Temple of Judong Lake while investigating reports of a rogue Isolon Fist Battle Mage who was trying to release a Tardek Titan. The reports went on unconfirmed but it's believed this individual killed Luthan and widowed poor young Desme'. Fortunately Mobius Autero the only surviving heir to the title of Head of House volunteered to take in Luthan's widow and her two small children. Her brother Cedric wasn't old enough to understand what had happened, but young Janelle did and it hardened her heart with a layer of permafrost towards both predators and other mages who defied the rules that caused her to be cold and culas. Something most took as rudeness and viewed with disdain, but not her "Uncle Moby" who told her she was brave and proud she wore her emotions like a badge since emotional auras greatly empowered some spells and her adherance to the rules was not looked at as being a "kiss up" or "zombie", but a good sign she'd make a fine officer someday. Janelle came to think very fondly of her uncle and was tutored under his watchful eye, seeing him as the father she never had.

Years latter she honed her frosty disdain for predators and rogue mages and learned to live by rules and regulations that saw her advance quickly to the rank of Battle Mage. She was hailed for her ruthless take down of simulation predators in the "Training Areas" of the Isolon Academy but also feared for the lack of remorse she showed when facing human opponets both magical hologram and flesh. This earned her the nick name of "The Human Frost Succubus" which she used to her advantage taking pleasure in driving fear into others hearts and then mocking their weakness. Because of the way her father was rumored to have died she took it onto herself to weed out rogues and trouble makers and was appointed to the Disciplinary Committee where she swiftly rose to the rank of "High Inquisitor" and helped to pioneer several Interrogation Spells that are still in use at the Academy today. Many have spoke of the day when she will take a job as Instructor at the academy with both fear and awe.

- Order is Everything -

Janelle is the sort of person who makes sure each of her hairs is exactly the right length, that her battle armor is polished and that even the few sparse items she treasures are spaced exactly even. She also has a strict routine she always follows when waking up each day and one deviation from it is enough to put her in a TURLY foul mood. The only thing she will tolerate some variation on is her armor, some fashionable clothes and in some in the design of her weapon. But that is all. Even her magic is measured several times in her mind before she casts it. This mental focus has given her an ability to manipulate Ice Magic to a degree few have ahcieved.

- "Sharp Around the Eges" -

Janelle's attitude was seen as useful in a officer, but she found interacting with other nobles and whiny princesses rather difficult to tolerate. Her hard demeanor made her rather difficult to get along with. Very few individuals are beneath her contempt one the few is her brother Cedric Autero or "Ceddy" as she likes to call him. He has a ability to "melt her heart" that she cherishes. When around him she becomes almost entirely a young woman who laughs at dumb jokes and even uses her magic to entertain children and explained to her "Even a snow flake isn't perfect, you know?" To which she was astonished she did not see until that day.. Mobius always seems to frown on her brother's attempts to make Janelle more "human" when this happens though and she can't seem to understand why but under his stern gaze she will revert back into the frosty statue she normally is around others. Another person who evokes her warmer emotions is her Battle Partner Maxa Horn. Well her hot temper that is. His boorish ways and utter lack for discipline perplexing and even irritate her to the point the two have come to semi-serious blows once or twice outside of the city. Some say it's just because his Fire Magic clashes with her "Ice Magic" but in battle this attitude seems to dissapear and prove what a perfectly balanced weapon they can be. Many a predator has learned to fear the "Frost Flame Duo".

As previously stated Janelle is ruthless when facing predators and hardly exchanges a word, even an insult or sneer, with them seeing them as "the ones who took her father away". She has devised several blood thirsty strategies for dealing with them. One of her most well used is to cool the air around an area so suddenly that she sends her prey into shock then to strike at it while it's disorinated and unable to counter effectively. If her lance pierces the skin of her opponent it begins to slowly cause them to die of hypothermia or form ice crystals in the their body slowly killing them before her eyes to which she doesn't even smile or take delight in. Always a stern mask of contempt and cold furry. It is said she is even crueler to those who call themselves "rogue mages".

- "What do you mean "monotone"? I do not speak that way! -

Because of Janelle's nick name many compare her to a certain monotone speaking Ice Naga even though she only holds her tone level when in the presence of others and doesn't speak without emotion. She finds this comparison rude and would likely freeze the fool who started in a block of ice if she could find them, but as it is she has a simpler solution: Kill this Aniya and thus eliminate the rumors. She has vowed to do this if they ever crossed paths.

- Rivals -
{SPOILER ALERTS AHEAD! YE BE ADVISED TO SKIP THIS LEST YE WISH TO KNOW THE END OF CLARE'S QUEST Season 2!!}

Janelle is so loyal to her uncle she hardly questions his orders. Particully when she was told to go to a secret location known as the "Terra Spire" and to capture and subdue a naga's cohorts even though it was not a mission the council nor Fist sanctioned. She went anyway and was surprised to find the very naga she was always getting mis-compared to along with several human collaborators that her uncle had mentioned. She immediately moved to telaport Kate, Tam and Axel to her side then seal them in modified "Ice Cage" that would slowly extract their body heat if Clare, Aniya and Nikita did not surrender and follow her orders. Her plan seemed to be going well until Axel's Psionics shattered her cage and hell broke loose. During the fray her partner took on Nikita and Aniya while she was rushed by Kate wielding a recently eaten mage's staff.

Janelle thought the "Earth bumpkin" mage wannabe would be dispatched quickly but was shocked to find out Kate not only possesed magic, but could in fact break Janelle's spells with this raw talent and cause her to actually have to fight! The nerve of her. After being hit by a one of Kate's Red Lighting bolts Janelle went unconscious and would have been eaten if not for her uncle and her battle partner fending off the preds till portal back to Negav could be opened. After she recovered Janelle cursed Kate's name and swore she'd see the day Kate was little more than a "Snow Angel". Permanently.

Her attitude and cold demeanor has also earned her less love from her oppoenets and bested classmates at the academy and in particular against pure water magic users usually due to the fact she doesn't hesitate to demonstrate her own phisolphy that "ice is the final step of 'water's journey'." Thus she believes it is superior and demonstrates it to those who don't "progress" their water magics. This tends to tick off allot of Hydromancers or others who specialize in only water magic.

- Specific Spells -

"Frozen Moment of Furry"
This spell is actually more of a emotional motivator to add more punch to her attacks. It makes her imagine and hold a visual image of her father dying alone and at the hands of whoever her attacker is releasing her anger and allowing her to specefically direct it at one individual. It causes her to become less orderly though and she only uses it when in dire need or when she's feeling particully sadistic.

"Ice Sting"
This is the spell she uses to enchant her lance into dealing blows that induce Hypothermia on contact with the point. It only works for a few minutes at a time and only causes the effect of Hypothermia if it manages to break the skin while the spell is on the lace. The way to know when it's active is when the lance itself turns blue white and grows nasty spikes in addition to it's Fleur-de-les.

"Snowruikens"
A spell that was co-created by her brother since he had the idea to use snow flakes as a defense and offensive spell to confused and dazzle enemies as well as to create snow showers for amusement for children and herself when off on long range missions. They also make excellent defensive screens and when modified in shape and size varible offensive attacks that can throw an oppent off blanace and leave them bleeding from many wounds or able to move in and slice delicate parts liek fish fins and fairy wings to shreds in seconds.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Name: Primus Koywolf
Species: Inu
Height: 6.1
Fur colour:
Arms: Blue Grey, wispy looking
Ears:  Blue Grey, scruffy looking.
Legs: Blue Grey, wispy looking
Tail:  Blue Grey, scruffy looking
Skin colour: Peach
Hair colour: Dark Brown, shoulder length
Eye colour: Dark blue (right) milky blue-grey (left)
Other characteristics:
Dress:
Civies: A camo grey thermal jacket, blue pants with shin length military styled boots. Sometimes wear's additional battle armor most specifically a Isolon Fist breast plate with the "Eye" sliced through with a deep scratch. Also later in life he lost an eye and now wears an eye patch most of the time when not out in the field.
Weapons: Spell Sling  (Pistol Sword styled)
Abilities: Maelstrom (Curse) and various spells.

- Backstory -

Primus' story is bitter and sweet. Mosty bitter towards the beginning though. He arrived in Felarya from offworld where he was running for his life, why? He can't remember. He just knew that a man with two swords was chasing him one moment the next he was in Felarya. For a long time he wondered thinking he'd never see humanity again and was surprised to find people in need or help one day. He helped the mages fend off the Kensha beast and the mages were most grateful. Till night fell and they awoke screaming. Primus ran to see what had happened and was surprised to see the two virile young mages suddenly being reduced to dust and their mana flowing into his own. You see most mages will agree than Mana is supposed to flow outward from an individual in natural way like a flame burning off heat. Some will debate you can draw in portion of magic from the world around or individuals, but all agree it can't be more than the vessel of your body can hold without using a staff or some other artifact to store it. Primus' mana flow is more like a huge Maelstrom that sucked in all other magic around it. This served him well in his battles in the wild, but other mages soon found being near Primus sapped their mana and life force, What was worse is he couldn't even be among non-magical folks for long because the "Maelstrom" would suck their life force!  As such he lead a lonely life, howling at his curse and wondering why he had to suffer this fate. He walked alone for many years till finally, having had enough of his lonely treks, Primus considered suicide and even was about to accept a contract to take on a Magical Elemental who surely would be too powerful for his abilities. On his way to the job he encountered a person who was immune to his ability!

The gal's name was Mariah Koywolf and she turned out to be his long lost cousin. He asked her why she wasn't killed by his ability and she explained to him that she had rid herself of the curse of theif family by having the Fairy Alchemist Circy remove it and told Primus he could be rid of it too. She lead him to the fairy's lab and found that despite her mad demeanor she knew a great deal about his family and their reputation as assassin's on other worlds. Because of his curse she had to stay at a distance but instructed Mariah in how to prepare a great Runic Tetragram with magical chalk and told Primus he'd have to consume a potion and prepare for the most pain he'd ever felt. Primus chugged the potion immediately, wanting nothing more than to be rid of his curse, but he did it on the wrong section of the tetragram and soon was screaming as he felt his curse split his body in two. Mariah shed tears thinking that Primus was dead, but it turned out that suddenly there were two Primus's for a moment then only one Primus and very much naked young girl who was blind in eye one. Mariah asked Circy what had went wrong, and Circy said nothing had gone wrong, in fact marvelously right! She explained that the curse split Primus' soul in two parts and the sheer magical force of the implosion had reconstructed it into something closely resembling Primus though she appeared to be human for the most part. Just with sharper teeth. Another that had happened apparently was the Inu man had lost sight one of his eye's on the same side as as soul fragment. Primus was surprised at first and thought about asking that his soul be put back together, but soon was jumped on by the girl who seemed to know his every thought, wish and desire. She lectured him about wanting somebody to travel with and now that he had her, he was just going to throw her away?! What was wrong with him!! Intimidated he decided maybe it would be best to let the girl be and try to leave anyway. Circy tried to tell him that would be a bad idea, but Primus found out the hard way that being more than hundred feet from the girl, who called herself Bernadette, would cause his mind to drift away and his body to feel weak. Being nearer cured the problem, but it was soon apparent he was a the victum of the old proverb "Word you wish to the Genie very carefully or you will end up 'in' predicament you hadn't expected". The two left together after testing the theory of the curse being gone by shaking Cricy's hand and finding it to have cured him. Circy stopped them however and told them they still needed to repay their debt to her and she'd love to study them further. This hastened their escape and Mariah followed soon after. The trio are still together to this day.

-Appearance-

He's a tall, lanky limbed, man who's well built body but only does the minimal to stay fit. The majority of his bulk comes from his tendancy to wear armor over his jackets or long coats. It should be noted all have fur or some sort of faux fur on the hem of the neck or the ends of his long coats. His foot wear is always thick leather boots. He also tends to wear a leather eye patch when not around his comrades or when out in the jungles which reveals the eye there is milky white-blue as opposed to his dark blue right eye. His skin isn't pale but doesn't tan easily staying a pretty consistent light peach. His hair is walnut brown and slightly stringy at the ends. Usually kept at shoulder length. His Inu fur is blue grey and is wispy on his hands and fore arm and on his shins which is usually left to hang out of the boots giving them a "edgier look" or so he says. His tail is thick and has mostly scruffy fur matching his blue grey coyote-like ears.

Primus tends to like to dress in Greys or blues. Bernadette often chastises him and tells him he's not trying t blend in well enough and Mariah, who's been taken up psychology recently, thinks it's a subconscious desire to been seen and noticed after so many years of being a shadow and avoiding people. Either way he almost always wears chest plate over his armor. Usually one he found in the wilderness with a slash across the Isolon Fist symbol. It often raises questions in Negav but he'd been allowed to keep it. Another accessory is his Spell Sling's holster which is a sheath carries behind him and connected to a belt usually with replacement gems in case one breaks or over loads.

- Personality -

Primus is very quiet and contemplative. Despite his wish to be with others he's discovered he finds that years of loneliness have left him somewhat awkward at initiating conversations. Most of the time Bernadette helps in this regard being more brash and outspoken. Otherwise he keeps to himself usually fidgeting and trying to figure out how to best approach a person. Strangely this ability is lessened around girls since he spends much of his time with Mariah and Bernadette, but only until a girl displays an interest in him romantically. Then he clams up and usually runs away with his tail literally tucked between his legs. He also is found of power naps and simply just being lazy. Most of the time he wouldn't even take on a job to make money if it weren't for Bernadette and Mariah's instance that they need it. It should be noted he won't kill unless absolutely necessary and then sometimes he "misses" a vital spot on purpose preferring to leave his foes wounded and usually dropping a med kit or healing artifact at their feet and telling them "I had fun."

- Loca Lobo -
The name given to his unique Spell Sling which he had crafted after he lifted his curse to defend himself from humans and predators alike. the weapon is a dull silver and white plated pistol sword with a heavy blade that's on the underside of the barrel. It's intricate and heavily detailed on the side depicting three wolves running towards the opponent symbolizing himself, Bernadette and Mariah. The barrel isn't as a heavily gilded and is actually only somewhat polished. Inside is a polished Mazhir stone that's been well rounded to project a bullet-like energy blast when struck by the weapon's hammer. The blade itself is shiny and made from "Felaryan Silver" which allows it to take on enchantments and amplify magic directed along it's ege. This allows Primus to actually give it a "Ghost Edge" to increase the range of the slash dramatically. Up to twenty feet at maximum.

- Magic -

Primus' magical school is mostly static, but does tend to focus on illusions and enchantment spells to increase his weapon's range or duplicate it's attacks. His style is similar to a "Magical Sniper" and works best as a surprise element against human foes more than predators.

- Specific Spells -

- Wolf Summon -
He can use this spell to summon a large wolf. the size of the wolf is indicated by how much mana he puts into it and how much time he has. Usually he summons a larger one to frighten fauna that get too interested in his presence or to distract and dissable predators. The maximum size is about forty feet but leaves Primus' mana pool severely depleted and thus isn't a common trick. More likely he'll summon many smaller thee foot models at once to intimidate a group of foes or to take advantage of his "Wolfen Cloak" spell. The wolves he summons are similar to wild magic in that they don't exactly obey his commands. More he suggest what to do and they decide if they want to do it. Sometimes they'll copy his lazy nature and fall asleep at his feet. It should be noted they are solid enough to ride but only at horse's size and require continuous upkeep. The more mana the longer they last.

-Wolfen Cloak-
An illusion spell he learned from the "Screaming Moon" Inu's. It allows him to transform himself or somebody else into a wolf. It's not a real transmogrification though and only makes other think what they're seeing is a huge wolf with blazing blue eyes. Like the Wolf Summons it's used to intimidate others but also can be used to enchant even opponent's and confusing them into think they are wolves as well, but Primus has yet to master this part of the spell and often goofs it making only their bodies change. Still useful against people who know nothing about enchantments and easily frightened.

- Bullet Duplication -
After firing the magical bolt from his Spell Sling Primus can multiple it by four once. This can increase the chance of hitting the target and is useful on large groups of enemies or sometimes even smaller predators, but is more or less a pointless spell against a foe who's over thirty feet tall as the duplication doesn't increase the spells power but in fact divides it into fourths. It's a magic with rules however. It can't be used with large scale spells like Lunar Pulse or used more than once per every five minutes.

-Lunar Pulse-
This spell is specifically used to increase the size and power of a single shot that turns the spell bullet into a huge stream of concentrated energy. This is often used against larger foes to wound or knock them back. It should be noted it's in the school of Lunar Magic and the phases and number of moons affect it's power. For example during the night of Full Moon it's doubled, but during a new moon it's lessened and when there are multiple moons in the sky the effects can be chaotic and range from tripling it's power to changing it's ability from damaging by physical force to evaporating them. He tends not to use it during this phenomenon is in play.

-Dual Souls-

This is a unique ability that's hard to classify as a spell. More a magical ability that resulted from Bernadette separating from his soul. Because they share a soul they also seem to have some shared magical powers that both can use at once. Such as "Shared Sight" which allows Bernadette to see through Primus' eye and him to see through hers. This is very useful for recon scouting and even works as a sort of x-ray vision with Bernadette closing one eye one one side of a wall and Primus seeing through her good eye as though he was there. It allows him to "shoot through" walls and ensures anyone stupid enough to kidnap or use her as a leverage against him will soon be filled with holes. She can even borrow some of his other senses like sight smell and taste, but the list ends there fortunately. It should be noted either can activate this ability and use the other as a camera...but not while Primus has his eye patch on, which is part of the reason he wears it when talking to an attractive girl or playing cards.

- Normal Skills -

Primus actually has only a few normal abilities. His Inu sense of smell is about average for his kind but far exceeds human levels. However he would prefer it if he could get rid of this "curse" as well. His hearing is much better than most and helps him to avoid predators and ambushes by assassins and bandits alike. His tail is not as dextrous as a nekos but can be used to tickle Bernadette and Mariah as revenge for their near constant pranks. It should be noted his hands are dextrous and are able to repair, clean and maintain his weapon. He also has reduced sight in his one eye even with the eye patch off.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:51 am

OMFG AN INU!!!

Backstory: Do the Inu and that girl have sexual intercourse? Would be weird considering she's basically a part of him. Otherwise I kinda missed the "bittersweet" in the bittersweet beginning. So he was chased for reasons unknown and happened to end up here and coulsnt stay near anybody for long. How did he survive though? His curse cant be the main reason since the people lifting his curse were able to stay near him for a while. That is pretty much unexplained as usually Inu or human sized prey eeeehr people seek strengths in numbers.

jedi-explorer wrote:

[...]until a girl displays an interest in him romantically. Then he clams up and usually runs away with his tail literally tucked between his legs.
Even though its kinda common for comedy purposes in Anime, I kinda think Dalia would totally take advantage of this :3

jedi-explorer wrote:
He also is found of power naps and simply just being lazy. Most of the time he wouldn't even take on a job to make money if it weren't for Bernadette and Mariah's instance that they need it. It should be noted he won't kill unless absolutely necessary and then sometimes he "misses" a vital spot on purpose preferring to leave his foes wounded and usually dropping a med kit or healing artifact at their feet and telling them "I had fun."

And... What kind of jobs does he do? He doesnt look like an adventurer with his personality.

jedi-explorer wrote:

- Loca Lobo -
Up to twenty feet at maximum.
Isnt that a bit too much to handle? 20 feet are like... 7 meters. Thats basically 4 times the size of a human. A Claymore (giant sword) was usually at about 1,20 meters length and one needed both hands to wield it properly. Im not talking about the weight, but about how easy its to use.

jedi-explorer wrote:

- Wolf Summon -
He can use this spell to summon a large wolf.
So lets say if that 40 feet wolf eats me whole and alive, what happens to me when it disappears, after all, its just magic instead of a real being teleported here!?
jedi-explorer wrote:

-Wolfen Cloak-
What happens if his illusion glitches through trees or foliage?

Otherwise a fine character :3
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 am

Amaroq wrote:
Backstory: Do the Inu and that girl have sexual intercourse? Would be weird considering she's basically a part of him. Otherwise I kinda missed the "bittersweet" in the bittersweet beginning. So he was chased for reasons unknown and happened to end up here and coulsnt stay near anybody for long. How did he survive though? His curse cant be the main reason since the people lifting his curse were able to stay near him for a while. That is pretty much unexplained as usually Inu or human sized prey eeeehr people seek strengths in numbers.

XD Ah if you knew Bernadette you'd never even think to bring up such a preposterous thing. She'd flay you just for even suggesting it, but just for fun let's suppose they were compatible? It'd be like if you were Empathic and had sex. You'd feel your emotions and arousal and their emotions and arousal. Needless to say it's moot as Bernadette doesn't think of Primus in that way. She relegates him to the role of brother. He survived mostly through allot of luck and some quick learning not to run straight into predators and possibly because he's fairly agile for Inu of his size. Think I need to emphasize that more?

Amaroq wrote:
Even though its kinda common for comedy purposes in Anime, I kinda think Dalia would totally take advantage of this :3

XD Really? Heh heh I would to see that.

Amaroq wrote:
And... What kind of jobs does he do? He doesnt look like an adventurer with his personality.

Mercenary work mostly. Bounty hunting allot of the time and just whatever pays well. Or rather whatever Bernadette and Mariah say pays well. As stated he's a bit talented but totally lazy XD Though I can see your point. I forgot to add what it is he does. I thought it was obvious he was a mercenary, but apparently needs a little description there.

Amaroq wrote:
Isnt that a bit too much to handle? 20 feet are like... 7 meters. Thats basically 4 times the size of a human.

XD It amplifies the energy not the blade. Ah you ever play Kingdom Hearts 2 and actually watch what Leon/Squall during the assault on Hollow Bastion? As a tribute to Lionheart the original strongest weapon in FF8 for Squall they had his gunblade surrounded by blue plasma that "increased" the size of the blade by wrapping it in energy if you managed to slay a large amount of enemies as a sort of "limit break". See? Kinda like that. It doesn't increase the weapon's actual mass, just gives it a blazing edge to slice at targets who are further away.

Amaroq wrote:
So lets say if that 40 feet wolf eats me whole and alive, what happens to me when it disappears, after all, its just magic instead of a real being teleported here!?

o.o Hmm hadn't thought on that one. I suppose it'd be treated like Mist Fairy's copy spell? How they can't digest you but hold you and once they dissipate you're just dropped on you bum usually XD Left to be all "WTF?". So depending on where the wolf is when it dissipates you'd just drop to the ground, probably pretty sore but otherwise not overly harmed.

Amaroq wrote:

What happens if his illusion glitches through trees or foliage?

Well likely the illusion would be easier to break and probably would have to be dropped anyway against a human foe since they'd attack the one what was obviously an illusion.

Amaroq wrote:
Otherwise a fine character :3

Thank you! ^_^ I'll make these tweaks thanks to your questions and he'll be even finer!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Here's Primus' other half. XD Literally!!

Name: Bernadette Koywolf
Species Humanoid (Soul Fragment)
Height: 4.6
Hair colour: Light blonde (Dyed)
Eye colour: Light blue (right) Milky-blue (left)
Other characteristics:
Dress: Tends to like combat wear such as flak jackets and skinny camo tights or jeans. Often wears a fanny pack full of nasy gadgets.
Weapons: Eversharp Scimitar, Iron Knucks and steel toed boots.
Abilities: Minor Magic and some innate powers as well as some focus in hand-to-hand martial arts.

- Backstory-

Bernadette's life began when Primus tried to cure himself a life force eating curse he was born with. He went to a fairy named Circy who was said to be an Alchemist and guess what? He drunk the potion she gave him too fast and stood on the tetragram in the wrog position and got split in half by a beam of light. That's when she was created from half of his soul.

- Personality -

Bernadette is very head strong and doesn't like to take orders so much as give them. She's got a short temper and hates being belitted just cause she's a young and especially because she's a girl. Her personality is fiery and sometimes it's hard to approach her without getting the impresson she's a spoiled child, but if she opens up most see she's really a very nice girl she just tries to cover up her insecurities by acting tough. Though usually if somebody is working with Primus and Mariah she will only treat them like this till she decides they can be trusted. Then she becomes more friendly and understanding.

She's quite clever despite her desire to always punch something and her little hands allow her to work with fine machines and circuts. She's inquisitive and always loves learning a new thing. He one biggest fault is she's hyper active and has a touch of OCD. She can't stand still for too long without becoming bored easily. This hurts her as a scout or in any kind of job that requires she not speak of act too much. Another fualt is she over estimates her abilites and tries to pick fights with foes that are much more powerful than she is even if she gets badly hurt she'll still get up and fight if able to. Strangely for all her cleverness she doesn't use it to outwit her foes and prefers to use direct confrontation to strategy.

Despite being a "Soul Fragment" she is 100% solid as any human and easily interact with pyshical objects.

- Appearance -

Bernadette is slimy buit and has hardly any feminine features other than long lashes and pouty lips. Her eyes are light blue on the right and and milky blue on the left like Primus'. Her skin is pale and like Primus' doesn't tan easily. Her hair is cut short and is stylized to fan out a little being uneven in some places. She almost always looks half bored or annoyed most of the time and it should be noted her canines are rather large.

She tends to dress in camo greens or browns and likes tight form fitting pants to try and emphasize she has a girl's body and is not a high pitched boy with a more well rounded ass. She tends to wear a fany pack of sorts made from leather which houses various trinkets and useful gadgets and artifacts and seems to have a built in pocket dimension. Her boots tend to be steel toed to enhance her kicks and she wears metal knuckles when fighting hand to hand to make up for her lack of power behind her blows.

- Occupation -

Bernadette is a mercenary like Pirmus. Well not exactly like him. She actually goes out and gets contracts instead of sleeping, eating and failing at talking to women.

- Magic -

Benadette's school of magic is purely destructive with some unique innate powers that allow extra abilities for a short peroid of time.

- Blazing Occulus -

Bernadette can charge blast in her blind eye which momentarily turns green. With a single twitch she can then launch it at her foes. It has about as much destructive power as the average grenade but is very poorly constructed and is easily bounced away by magic repelling armor such as Tonorion Plated Armor or even a simple defense field.

- Blazing Sweep -
Bernadette wraps her limbs mana energy and this allows her to amplify the blow to twice it's strength. The power behind the blow though is still somewhat muted. The true value is in the fact the spell charges in the blink of an eye and is more well structured and won't break  as easily.

- Innate Magic -
Being a Soul Fragment gives Bernadette some unique abilities specefic to her kind. First of which is she can see magical fields and arrays even as they are just forming. If she can guess right she usually knows what do to avoid the spell in advance or what would be useful to nullify it.

- Soul Sense -
She can "see" others souls by looking into their eyes. It's not hundred percent accurate and can be fooled, but not by non-magical spells designed to reduce or negate detection. This allows her to glimse their intentions and sort of mind read but it's closer to Empathic than true telepathy. She can see emotions as colors and shapes but has to guess at what they are. She can also sense very "wrong" auras like those of demons and other darker beings but prefers not to let it show since she knows they can sense her too.

- Soul Fusion -
Technically she's only ever done the spell once successfully but apparently when she touches another Soul fragment, if it's willing, she can fuse it to her body or become part of it temporarily and gains powerful new abilities and even her pyshical appearance changes.

-"Soldette" Form (Soul the Magical Creature + Bernadette)  -
On a job Bernadette was tasked with retrieving what she thought was a rare and valuble animal, but turned out to be the split soul of a mage named Clarissa and when Bernadette took hold of the creature the two glowed and became one entity known as Soldette. In this form Bernie's eyes turn blood read and her body becomes canine with fluffy tail, fur on the fore arms and thighs as well as large claws. Her clothes dissapear and are replaced with a fur bikini of sorts and a collar with her name on it. In this form she has more powerful deffensive abilities and can create obisidian colored barriers and fire red blasts of energy from her mouth. She also has increased speed and agility but suffers from what Primus calls "Dual Personalities" where neither Bernadette or Soul are in control at any one time and frequently switch behaviors and speaking patterns. This fusion lasts roughly thirty minutes.

-Normal Skills-

Bernadette's smaller hands allow her to workw ith micro circuitry and crystalline computer chips though she has hardly any patience for such things and only brings them into play when Mariah tells her to do so, usually when their transport needs a new key system bypassed to give more power to another. Because of being forced to do this many times she also knows how most systems in a AP-APC or other simular transport work and could recite the CPU systems in detail, not that she'd enjoy doing it though. Her small body is also quite agile and manuerable even without "Soul Fusion". Bernie also has good marksmanship skills and excellent aim even though she tends to go by the simple rule of "Shoot first, shoot some more and shoot again then if they're still twitching? Empty a few more rounds into 'em then question the corpse." Her sword skills aren't too much better but the ferocity which she attacks and her presistance often pay off against human foes.

- Bernie -

The rule of thumb is anyone who doesn't want to lose one should avoid using her nick name except her team mates. This includes "temporary people" such as extra personnel or guests they sometimes pick up on a job or memebers of the requester's "crew".
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Wow it's been a while since I posted in this old thing, but it'd be stupid to post in a single page just for Tam's bio so...

:thumb506313397: :thumb264820639:
Name: Tamlin "Tam" Landcaster
Species: Human (Alternan)
Height: 5.7
Skin colour: Rosey with light freckles.
Hair colour: Bright lime green,long usually in a high pony tail.
Eye colour: Sparkling sky blue.
Other characteristics
Dress: Emerald green tank top, camo short-shorts and knee high combat boots. She also wears a backpack with slots for her ammo and a belt to carry her knife and machete. She also wears a dog-tag identifying her as a 'Seeker'.
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Faction: Thrill Seekers Adventure Group
Tools: Jetbike,Guide Orb and ammo pouches.
Prdation: Safe
Food Category: Ration Packs mostly,Duiker Jerky and especially snack cakes!

-Green Haired Adventuress-
Tamlin is an masculinely named adventurous gal with a bubbly and highly energetic personality. She's friendly to all sizes of people,including giant predators, which sometimes makes people say she must be totally nuts and will likely meet a gruesome fate lest she changes her ways, but Tam usually just smiles at these people and laughs only confirming she must be crazy. Tam is a member of the officially recognized Thrill Seekers Adventure Group and well loved there for unique skill of a befriending predators and usually accomplishing her missions with very little trouble since she has such big friends to back her up. &nbsp;Tam is a skilled adventure and has traveled ALLOT of Felarya for such a lone female human and has quite a few hand drawn maps which, despite being drawn in crown or &nbsp;colored pencil, are highly accurate helpful to the Seekers and their allies. She also has a tendency to find unique magical artifacts and get home with them ......mostly in tact.

Tam's skill sets are varied she'd tell you but she is more of a jack-of-all trades never committing to one skill or another and mastering but having a dozen skills that she may need latter on. For example she only learned to cartograph because she kept getting lost or turning down the wrong section of the jungle on her way back to the base. Despite being a quick study and having a myriad of skills however Tam will only use them when she has to being a very naturally lazy. For example she often wrecks her pieced together Jetbike and gets her rocket launcher jammed and could learn to do simple patch jobs or repairs to these things that are vital to her survival but would rather read books or play games.

The self proclaimed Green haired Adventuress loves the fame her job gets her and insists people help her spread her reputation as 'the Green Haired Adventuress' which she hopes will become legend one day, humble little thing ain't she? ^^ Despite Tam's goofy personality and pacifistic ways towards both predators and humans she will defend herself and usually by taking her rocket launcher and blasting the target till it either surrenders or is eliminated as a threat. What it takes to get her to this point though is pretty extreme. Tam doesn't even mind seeing people she doesn't know eaten by her predator friends. When asked how it makes her feel she answers with "it's rude to criticize somebody's eating habits" usually to horrified or bewildered onlookers. Tam is also not very religious having never really seen a god or goddess but when asked why she doesn't revere any deity she answers with "why do you deserve your respect?". She also has a terrible habit to consume too much Fumac and end up sleeping with whomever suits her fancy and while she likes the idea of friends with benefits she doesn't seem to have any real interest in settling down and starting a family. When asked why she gets distant and looks away till the questioner leaves. It's obvious despite being able to pass a psych eval, and obviously being a grown woman of body, Tam is the equivalent of a 'man child' in female form. She loves games, especially games of chance, but is often a sore loser complaining when she's beaten though if she does win she tends do a over drawn out celebration dance jumping around and shouting at the top of her lungs. She also has a terirble habit of spending on her monthly pay at Negav's Bazaar usually buying armfuls of books. Not tactical guide or useful tomes but stories of knights, damsels and even farm boys who go on to fight evil empires are her favorites. Her quarters are stuffed full of them sicne Tam never sells any of her &nbsp;precious books and hardly even loans them out.

If you can get Tam to talk about it you'll find that her homeworld is a horrible, toxic place because of a war that ravaged the surface, or so she was told. Tam lived most of her life alone in grey, cold place by herself never knowing her mother or father except through some hacked combat reports on her terminal. One day she got tired of playing virtual games designed to prepare her for war that was already over before she was born and went for a real adventure exploring the huge complex that was her home till she found a tear in the fabric of space time. Without ever thinking of the consequences she leapt into it and found herself in Felarya a wondrous world filled with things she'd only read about, plants, animals and even stars! She never wanted to go back even though it was dangerous and she nearly lost her life several times she always considered the risk worth it to be surrounded by such breath taking beauty. After some time spent learning the ways of the forest she eventually met up with a group of refugees lead by a spiky haired leader who were being chased by a Mist Elf as haughty and arrogant as any villianess from her favorite electronic novels. Deciding this was fate telling her to be the hero for once she ran head long into danger and picked up a fallen human's rocket launcher and blasted the elf providing enough cover for the group to rally and drive her off. This earned her several friends and one very dangerous enemy as well as eternal fame in the Adventure Group the party of humanoids latter went on to form known as the Thrill Seekers.

- Evolution of Weaponry -
When Tam first ventured into Felarya she kept the first type of rocket launcher she ever found a over large "Pred Buster" type designed by early Negavians and hard to both carry and get parts for but capable of holding multiple types of ammo. Latter she'd nearly get eaten because it was too heavy and would pay the Seeker's main tech wizard Theta Sebrix to modify it by having layers and layer or useless heavy plating in favor of a Kevlar-like skin over four hollow tubes with some crystal circuitry and more riffle-like profile making it easier to carry and thus allowing Tam to make use of her limber body to evade predators though still requiring some of her inventory be rockets rather than essential things.

Tam also learned that a rocket launcher, even a small one has a number of blind spots that magical swords and other melee weapons can take advantage of as well as the 'splash damage' that could occur if she targeted too close to her own position and thus decided to add a combat knife and machete to her arsenal. She's also found these have a very deterrent effect on man eating plants or provide a way to escape their stretchy plant matter bellies. In addition she's also begun to train her body in hand-to-hand combat but being so naturally well endowed and bubble butted means it's harder for her to execute difficult combos of blows without one or the other getting in her way.

-Magic Fan, Not Mage-
Tam has tried and failed to use magic but ultimately she is worthless at spell casting being unable to even make colored sparks! However her ability to quickly learn patterns and such allows her to know how many spell are and how to best deal with them.Of course magic being so variable means this isn't always an effective counter strategy. Tam does adore all things magic and usually says she wouldn't go back home even if she was able for the simple fact it exists here.

-Recruiting Magnet-
Tam's adorablity is often used a recruiting tool by the Thrill Seekers who's C.O. has often set up Tam in a kissing booth in Negav and offered a free kiss for a year pledge or has set up "Armor Washing" events with Tam in a bikini to help draw people to the Seekers booths to buy souvenirs or donate to help maintain the base. Tam is more than happy to help with these 'charity drives' acting naive but knowing what her C.O. is really doing and not minding the attention and admirations showered upon her.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Otsana   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Well been a while since I added anything here huh? *Dusts some cob webs off a pillar* Geeze. But there's a good reason. I did this:

Otsana Aurusha

Species: Inu
Height: 5.4
Fur colour: White
Hair colour: Dirty Blonde
Eye colour: Crimson
Other characteristics
Dress: Black vest, black pants, red belt and red boots. She also wears a thick black jacket lined with fur on worlds other than Felarya.
Weapon: Ahras Orbius (Artifact)

Otsana is heavy drinking, bawdy singing slob of a woman...but she can fight like a wild demoness which is why she is employed by so many mercenary organizations. Often she works for offworlders who are too afraid to come to Felarya themselves for fear of being eaten or incarcerated for their illicit activities in Negav's prisons.

-Physical Description-

Otsana isn't very tall measuring up to five feet four inches, but she sure as all hells makes up for it by looking very intimidating and punkish. Her hair is dirty blonde, slicked back in raised spikes that hardly ever move unless she her mood changes. Her ears are white, but not the pristine, pure radiance white more like bleached bones. Her ears are wolf like and stick out to the sides slightly. Her eyes are crimson like dried blood and have a slightly slit-like appearance. She lines them just enough to emphasize she is a woman and not enough to suggest her body is for sale. She wears a black vest made from Marsh Viper with matching shorts. They are lined with what is said to be Kensha fur, but is in actuality  'Kenfuax' fuax kensha for effect and cost. Her feet are actually clad in a pair of red boots that often that features spikes on the toes good for adding more damage to her kicks. Her hands are usually covered in red fingerless gloves. The left always is encircled with a makeshift communicator/CPU tracker that allows her to communicate with her allies offworld and lets her employers monitor her actions for extra assurance that she's trust worthy. When traveling offworld she wears a large fur lined cloak as much as possible that's also made form 'Kenfaux' but has been stylized with her credo on the back.

- Personality -
She has few friends but plenty of co-workers and in fact two slaves of different genders and species she brags about sometimes when drunk enough. She tends to be brash no matter if she's sober or not and likes to speak loudly. Any try to talk louder than she does however will find themselves the full subject of her attention which may or may not be a bad thing. Strangely despite being short she doesn't tend to pick fights with people who call her short. No she does the mature, responsible thing and punches them in the nose laughing happily as the guy goes flying into the air spurting blood.

She also has no problem with consuming tinies despite the rumor that Inus are less prone it and doesn't mind being payed in them for a job well done. Though she has a strange preference for tomthumbs with blue hair over any other kind. She's been known to spare tinies who agree to stay on her crew as her spies in Negav.

Despite her mercenary attitude she will not work for Astralaza Lesona or work with her 'cronies' as she calls them. Some have asked why and them Otsana has simply said one word 'Peiro” before clamming up on the subject entirely. It's been theorized she had made a life in Negav before the Psi'ol kicked all the non-human natives out and something happened to her family during the scuffle but anyone who's ever pressued it has ended up in the hospital mysteriously.

Her list of sins is numerous including but not limited to kidnapping and murder. How she manages to stay clear of the Negav authorities is a mystery but some have whispered she has a tie to a non-human cartel in the Cremona Syndicates. Others say the Negavian Police Department takes a bribe to look the other way and does because they don't have anyone on their payroll who's willing to stand up to somebody that ruthless. There's also the fact she always builds a large posse' to act as her meat shields to consider. Even if you did get her down her gang would seek violent retribution and exact a toll in blood.

- - List of Abilities - -

As an Inu she has a wonderful sense of smell ofcourse and above average hearing but not anything like a neko's unmatched prowess or even an elf's...Not that she'd admit to that. However this isn't why she gets the Rainbow Opals. No, Her true skill is in Combat Magic using her unique weapon and skill set.

-Bardawulf-
Using this skill she first calls floating wolf skulls to her sides and then with gesture turns them into full skeletal monstrosities which she uses in concert to try and pin her opponents into a corner so she can finish them off with a follow up strike. She can only call three maximum but each is capable of firing a “Blackwind Howl” that's like a beam of slicing darkness. Often she'll try to fire these beams to cordon off her opponent's escape route. If a foe defeats all her hounds she'll often call out her true most dangerous weapon.

-Ahra Orbius-
The 'weapon' has three stages so often she can't just whip it out like sword or gun but it tends to be devastating enough to make up for it's long summoning phase. The first phase appears as though a simple ring with large red jewel inset in the brand. When the runs around the gem glow however it means it's gained enough mana to take it's true form:

-Hunter's Moon-

Once the power has charged it the ring suddenly dissolves away and the stone lifts into the air suddenly becoming larger and larger till it's the size of a small base ball and as it does you see this dull looking stone actually resembles a bloody colored, glowing satellite. IE: a moon! It's a freaking mini moon, though if you mention this for some reason Otsana gets very upset. Either way most opponents find it perplexing. Which is useful to Ostana as she can usually get away with using it's devastating effect easier. While floating there, looking grim, but kind darkly cute too, it fires a ray of crimson energy that traces a circle on the floor. If a foolish opponent is too slow to react and lets the circle close they will find themselves suddenly enveloped in a powerful gravity well. Often it's not set to such intensity as to be fatal but it is enough G's that it makes moving and fighting a difficult chore even for an Elven Assassin with seven life times of ninja training would be reduced to bellow human speed. Otsana usually takes this time to use the Bardawulf spell to move in for the kill. Now the ability isn't totally undogeable but it the gravity well it creates tends to last even if the spell misses so just being near it is enough to slow one to crawl, using it on slug girls is a favorite of Ostana's. If you think destroying it will do any good you should know it may be small but it has the actual density of shrunken moon meaning that even a giant steel club would likely bend around it. Though when the Hunter's Moon uses it's power to project a gravity trap it seems to change phases. Once it goes completely dark it will return to it's ring form and need several hours of charging lest it overheat and unleash a gravitic shock wave.

When her magic has been used up one should not underestimate this fearsome fighter as she still has teeth and is well known for ripping off a Battlemage's ear just because he slapped her ass. You can only imagine what 'imagintive' uses she could put them to if she was about to throw down for real. In addition she may not look it but she's actually quite skilled at martial arts that draw an opponent in and allow her to lock her body around with primary fondness for breaking bones and slowly evening the playing field.She's also low brow enough to kick you in your reproductive organs with those spiky shoes of hers after feigning some sense of honor and asking you both bow before the match begins in ernest.

-Fenrir-
Her personal Eidolon Barge, or at least that's what it looks like on the outside, inside it's rather more a flying office, training room, dungeon and living space. It's designed to be quite comfy for her and her ten plus crew with separate quarters for them located on the top most levels wheras her own 'play pen' is stationed down in he bottom of the ship's aft section. The outside is a black and red masterpiece that's gotten her many an offer to sell and invitation to “Skyship Monthly” but ultimately she considers it her true home. It's not as over loaded with weapons as one would imagine but that may be due to the fact it has a special 'Portal Lance' that takes up almost a deck by itself which is used to punch a hole in the air and create a drop zone into the Lydus so she can travel from world to world conducting business and representing the Cremona Syndicate's influence outside of Negav's justification. The ship's anti predator defenses are rather simple what with two main gun ports forward and aft and having some projective runes built into the red and black tribal vinyl along it's hull. It's main defense however is it's captain but if it comes to going down fighting her her ship? She's not above using the forward escape capsule...which is built for just three people and a few special compartments for treasure.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Dusty's Bio   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Name: Dusty Wingreaver
Species: Human (Unblessed Offworlder)
Height: 5.2
Skin colour: Mocha, with freckles.
Hair colour: Beige, feathery.
Eye colour: Dark gold
Other characteristics:
Dress:
{Work Outfit}
A short overcoat with a flack jacket worn over it. Baggy pants that are of narez design and can be slipped out of easily. Also wears a leather carrying belt and a set of short leather boots.[
{Relax Wear}
A simple green Negavian 'casual robe' with a light obi to hold it up along with short baggy trousers that cut off just above the ankles and sandals.
{Weapons}
A pair sawed off Fairy Dusters and grenades. Usually aries a boot knife but it's more for slicing his favorite food: Dragon Apples or carving wood while relaxing than for combat but in a pinch she'll do.
[{Prime Abilities}]
Marksmanship, basic survival skills and Unblessed immunity to magic.

-Physical Description-
Dusty is tan skinned human with freckles on both cheeks bellow his eyes, as well as his forehead, upper forearms, chest, back and even legs and posterior. His eyes are a dark gold that looks almost metallic while his hair is feathery and light sandy beige color. It should be noted he's very well endowed despite his size or so he says. He has no tattoos or piercings due to his Unblessing.

He wears a simple robe with shorts and sandals while in a town or village but when out and about he wears a duster loaded with weapons and gadgets and a hat with one corner tucked up and a band of bullets along the top. He wears arm gauntlets with a vambrace tucked into one and small battery operated strobe light in the other. Though his primary weapon is a small short barreled Fairy Duster
- An Unblessing in Disguise -
A human fairy hunter who's a bit more sophisticated than average hunters. Blonde, freckled and full of energy and pep and is a seeming man child. His immaturity is often mistaken for inexperience but his reputation states otherwise as he has personally has bagged four fairies for both the Fairy Hunter's Lodge and in private contracts. He only accepts large bounties and only from grieving families who've lost someone to fairy and can provide a picture of the lost. Even under the most heart wrenching of circumstances he'll accept not bounty under 15,000 Skevols as his line of work is dangerous and he feels he should be compensated for it. He usually donates half of it to orphanages in the Lower Tier. The rest is spent on equipment and a visit to a very special lady friend or three in the Middle Tier.

He is sometimes seen as heartless for his nonnegotiable prices but there is a very practical reason for it. You see Dusty was born offworld and came to Felarya by mistake, thought didn't sweat it at first thinking the rumors of immortality and magic outweighed the risk of being eaten. He was sorely disappointed to find out he was in fact Unblessed  when he got into a fight with bandits and didn't heal. Worse yet the healer who tried to heal him had his magic repulsed by his Unblessing. He told Dusty about the Unblessed and what a terrible fate awaited him if he should try to stay in Felarya. Dusty figured as boring as his rock of a world was going back was a better idea and asked the mage to lead him to nearby portal.

The healer, whom Dusty would latter find out was named Evan Bishop, gave Dusty a gun to defend himself and two set off for the Forest of Whispers since it was rumored their was a Gate there and it was closer than Ur-Sagol or Negav with where Dusty had appeared. They managed to find the Gate just at the eastern boarder and were about to activate it when suddenly a  canopy fairy appeared and belly warped Evan into her stomach directly startling Dusty but he got over it pretty quick after she blasted him with a shrink ray and watched it have no effect. A bullet through the wing ended the attack and holding the fairy upside down and shaking her...'rescued' Evan who swore a life debt to Dusty. Alas the victories ended there though as Dusty found that when he tried to touch the Gate it shorted out and broke permanently. This meant he could never use a Gate to return home and unlike everyone else would age and die in this land of immortality.

This left Dusty a little broken inside and he lingered in The Pit slowly rotting away into middle age until he one day he came across somebody being mugged and lent a hand running off the thugs. The person it turned out was a Vishmital named Zidar Yiran who offered to put him up for the night and feed him. Dusty figured a free meal was better than the garbage he usually got so he went with her and after dinner she kissed him, hot and heavy despite the grime and whiskers! He thought this was the beginning of new romance but found out she had actually used it as an opportunity to test a new type of technology nano bots that could be transferred in saliva. Nanobots that could be used to revitalize cellar energy and thus reverse aging! It wa sa miracle but it came with a price. She expected him to help her gather fairy parts without the Fairy Hunters Lodge ever knowing about it. When he asked why she told him that was none of his concern but what should concern him was the fact these itty bitty robots would one day stop working in about a year's time and he'd once again age. So Dusty decided to take her up on her offer and makes sure ever year to bag one random fairy for his employer Lady Zidar.

- Personality -
You would think his chosen profession, not to mention being Unblessed  and doomed to age and die one day, would make him pretty grim but in fact he is the opposite it seems. He is very bright, friendly and jovial even in the field till the action starts. Then he seems to shut down and become only the Fairy Hunter his every other sentence used sparingly to tell his allies how best to proceed so that they all end up at home chugging bad Fumac and signing bawdy tunes instead of gurgling in the belly of a fairy. Speaking of bawdy Mr Wyngreaver is quite a horny fellow and is said to have no less than three working girls in different parts of the city he makes weekly appointments with and once a year invites them all to get together in  a special club on the Second Tier. This being said he is terrible at romance. He often says the wrong thing when he sees a girl who could be more than a one night stand and thus avoids commitment in a relationship outside of his “Trio of Goddesses” whom he says mean nothing more to him than pleasure.

Dusty loves fun and games and isn't against playing a game of cards, shooting some dice or even arm wrestling but he has intense love of anything video game related since Zidar recently gifted him with a  of 'Vishie Visor' as he calls it. This 3D tool is usually used to make a HUD for navigating the jungles but does come pre-loaded with some basic 3D games and as such he's always prowling the Bazaar District for upgrade cartridges. In addition to this he loves the game Pin Ball ever since machine was installed at the Lit Ciggy. Sometimes he'll even postpone his sexual escapades to play it much to his goddesses chagrin.

- Tools of the Trade -
Dusty can use just about any kind of firearm as long as he has a evening to study it and it's made to be fired by five fingered humanoids. His primary weapon is a shotgun sized Fairy Duster. He also keeps a pair of traditional pistols tucked into his duster's hidden pockets. He keeps a few spare cartridges and powder there too. He changes his compliment to suit each mission. For example when actually hunting a fairy he uses a muzzled assault riffle in place of his fairy duster for stealth. He takes time to make sure his weapon matches the target's skills and weaknesses. For example he wouldn't use a V0M Hot Riffle against a Crimson Maiden or would use a bioluminescent gel filled impact-activated shells against Shadow Nymph.

-Skills and Abilities-
Since Dusty cannot use magic his skills in practical combat is paramount in his repertoire. His main skill is in marksmanship as well as a little mechanical repair so as to keep his fire arms in good working order, but he has harder time applying his basic skills to computers and other complex machines despite understanding how to read binary code. He also is quite proficient in use of non-magical medical aid and has a little human anatomy study as result. He can read Dridder Script, Chaelana Scribble and can read Vishmital Machine Code but isn't terrible ept at programming so it's not very useful. His writing is atrocious one should note though. A valuable clue to how to defeat an enemy at the eleventh hour would be wasted in his hand writing as it's never quite the same size per paragraph, horribly slanted and even a Cryptologist would have given up on trying to decode a simple laundry list made by Dusty.

He also can cook quite proficiently and many adventuring parties he's been in insist he missed his calling as a chef. He has tried to mix up Alchemical potions from time to time bending his cooking skills to make up for his lack of magical powers but the results are usually just a high grade explosive or something so foul smelling everyone coated in the smog that poured from one of his beakers would stink so badly no predator wanted to eat them.

- Category of Unblessing -
Dusty is an “Immunator” type of Unblessed which is very rare and grants him total immunity to magic of all types. This means in his line of work it's an invaluable aid to the element of surprise but not necessarily invincible and it's benefits have a quite few nasty side effects that outweigh allot of it's advantages. He gets sick really easily, wounds will fester twice as fast and he's nearly been killed by something as non-lethal as Tolmeshal Flu before. In addition any magical artifacts he touches directly will fizzle out and sometimes in the case of extremely strong magical artifacts like portals or such even send out repulsion wave and explode with enough force to be dangerous. As such he tries to avoid portals and powerful artifacts relying mostly on tech and good old fashioned simple engineering. It should also be noted a healing spell wouldn't reverse it's effects and kill him if cast but could create a repulsion wave that damaged everything around him. As such he's required to wear a special Medical Alert Charm that notifies people who see it that he must undergo non-conventional medical treatment and forgo any healing spells or artifacts. This sadly has lead to him having quite outrageous medical bills listed as 'specialized care'. It should also be stated that his Unblessing is only useful when fighting creatures who use magic. It would be useless against a slug girl's slime for example or even a fairy who used her size change magic to make herself bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi's OCs   Jedi's OCs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi's OCs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: