Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Gildor nodded with a shrug. "I take being called delicious by a pred as a complement. If you manage to fully gain my trust, then yes, you may. I would have no qualms against you tasting me. As for accidentally swallowing me, I have a few methods to survive, and I am sure you are willing to throw up an ally, or possibly friend, who you accidentally swallowed. As for the others, they wouldn't have to worry." He sat down by the tree and looked up at her. "Of course it won't happen today...you need to work for it and earn my full trust still. Basically that means you need to not eat us for real while traveling with us, and help to defend us if or when we run into trouble. We'll be doing our best to watch your back at the same time though, so no pressure."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

(In the dreamscape, she would have control of her patch of dream world, I think, right? Isn't what you're doing then kinda like taking control of her? O.o I don't mind if Para doesn't, but to me, it seems like an odd, if interesting, thing to do.)

Taihaku followed closely behind Ibashi, wanting to stay close to her for whatever time she had left to spend with her. Her blush, as it was beginning to fade, was re-energized by the offer to stay in Ibashi's tent with her. It was a greatly-appreciated gesture, and Ibashi was right in assuming she'd need a good rest. At the moment, she estimated that she would only have enough energy left for one, maybe two weak Gunner Shard spells and that would be it.

"Yes," Taihaku said, gladly accepting the offer. "Thank you, captain."

Taihaku stayed behind Ibashi, waiting for her to enter the tent first to show respect. All caught up in the moment, she did not notice anyone else. Not Dargo going on edge, not Richard's odd behavior, not Persephone tanning herself in the rising sun of the morning. Oh god, the morning. She worried she might not be able to stay awake long enough for her "reward".
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Nah, he's just saying that there are things that give off a certain aura. It's still up to me what I do about it.

Persephone found the place in which she'd suddenly ended up disturbingly suspicious. She knew the laws of physics were rather ill-behaved in Felarya, but this was something on a much more spectacular scale. The world seemed to change merely from the act of looking at it, as if she'd been shrunk down to the world of Quantum Mechanics.
The ship had been replaced with... a much cooler ship. Something about it, though she couldn't pin down what, made her feel certain this was a spacecraft rather than a boat. It was several times larger and of a bizarre and seemingly very advanced design - she just had to go in and investigate it.

Yeah that's right. You thought she'd go for the mystery box? Spaceships are much more interesting ;P
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Atlanta became slightly disappointed that she wouldn't get to taste Gildor, but she was also relieved in a way. She wouldn't have to wrestle with the urges she had. "I will try to earn you, and the rest of the party's, trust then...Gildor." She said deciding not to call him elf or add delicious as a title not even teasingly.

Ibashi's tent was to Taihaku's eyes: Spartan. It had cushions and a blanket but only a single source of light and a small amount of rations to eat. The cushions were for sitting rather than sleeping but Taihaku probably didn't care. She was tired and wanted sleep, but she also wanted to be with Ibashi. What she didn't realize is Ibashi already knew this and was laughing inside. She stretched and yawned. "Yawn!...Man I'm beat. Battles with giant mermaids can do that to you...Sorry, Tiger, but do you mind if we do this later tonight? I'd really like to sleep." She said smiling and laying down. "Of course you could still cuddle with me if you like." She said smiling at her knowing she'd accept and be happy to get some sleep and spend time with her in intimate way. "Ibashi, you are smooth." She thought happily.

As Persephone explored the starship she would find it opened up welcoming her into it. Though when she got inside she would find it was even more fantastic than she had first thought. It was so high tech and sleek! The halls were high and the doors were- Hey where'd the door go? Ah well. Which way should she go? North or south. The Engines were almost always in the rear and the cockpit up front. The running lights along the floor pulsed and beckoned in both directions.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Taihaku followed Ibashi into her tent, and was rather surprised to find so little inside it. From her apparent personality and enjoyment of material possessions, Taihaku had thought the tent would at least have been furnished to "look like a captain's tent", so to speak. But impressed nonetheless, she knelt down on one of the cushions and removed her coat once more.

In response to Ibashi's suggestion of sleep, she gave the elf a quizzical look. "I was under the impression we would not be staying all day. I was rather hoping we could..."

Taihaku looked away, trying to find the right words to express what she wanted to say. After a moment, she settled on, "...make the most of our time together."

Even though she wasn't sure what she really meant by that, she realized. When she thought about it, having a nap together seemed to be the most they would be able to do. She looked away again, feeling bad about arguing with Ibashi on the subject like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Gildor chuckled. "Don't worry, as I said, just help to keep us safe while we do the same for you, and you'll have earned my trust." He gave the ground beside him a pat. "Float on down and join me. It's easier to talk face to face instead of looking at each other from afar."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Before long Persephone found herself well on her way toward what she had guessed was the front of the ship. Perhaps someone was here who could tell her what was going on. If not... well this was a pretty fancy ship. If it had just been left here, free for the taking, why refuse?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Ibashi laughed a hearty chuckle. "You are a feisty one, Tiger. Alright we'll play under the sheets and get you ready for a deep sleep." She said taking her head in her hands and turning her toface Ibashi before stroking her cheek then kissing her deeply and making little noises of pleasure. The neko's lips were delicious.

Atlanta flew down there and sat down. "Sorry I'm just used to being in the trees and walking on their branches." She said looking upward. "I believe I came from a tribe of arboreal fairies." She said turning to him. "Though I don't remember from which part of he forest. I fear finding home will be very difficult."

As if responding to Persephone's thoughts the ship's doors opened and revealed the control room empty of all life but consoles came on as she got near them displaying data in a odd gibish language she oddly seemed to understand but couldn't read. The central console had a strange looking robot with a insectoid design to it's make. It seemed to be offline a hoel blasted in chest. Behind her the main console came online and begin to hum slighly. The forward view port showed the river but it looked different somehow. Wider and reflecting stars. Oh so many stars! Billions wouldn't even describe the sky. It was alight with starlight, strange nebulae and gaseous formations of all kinds. This was like no galaxy she had ever seen. It was...breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 pm

It was breathtaking, and very suspicious. Her mind was a little foggy, so whatever it was that made the whole thing suspicious escaped her. Nevertheless, a suspicious feeling kept nagging at the back of her mind as she pushed the android out of its chair and sat in its place.
A suspicious feeling, taking the form of some vague sense of doubt, continued to nag at her as she activated the ship's engines - all systems were working, apparently. She drove it forward - was it taking off, or something different since she was on the river, and yet not on the same river at all? That in itself was suspicious, but she thought little of it.
Sure, doubt was seeping into the corners of her conscience, but if something that was here wasn't really here then it couldn't hurt her, right...?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 am

Taihaku's face heated up enough as it was when she felt Ibashi's hand on her cheek, but when they shared their - her - first kiss, Taihaku was simply unable to take it. Just like before, she fainted on the spot, her warm body going limp in the elf's arms.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 am

Gildor nodded with a sigh, leaning back. "I understand what you mean by being in the trees and walking through their branches...You see, I'm a Sylvan Elf, or a Wood Elf as Humans like to call us. We made our houses in the trees, and I literally mean in the trees." He closed his eyes. "You should have seen my old home...it wasn't huge, but it was a good sized town. You probably wouldn't even realize you were in a town. To outsiders it was always just another part of the woods. But if you looked, you'd find a door here and a stairway there...go inside and you're find yourself with a spiral staircase going up into the canopy, where the heart of our village was. The best part is that the trees were still alive, even with all the decor and stairwells in them, not harmed at all. We would sing to them and coax the trees to grow just right. " He laughed quietly to himself. "But that life is long gone. I may return one day, but I have far too much living to do before that." Putting an arm around Atlanta, he gave her a small, friendly hug and tousled her hair. "And don't you worry kiddo, we'll find your family. You have me on your side, and I have plenty of tricks to track down a tribe of Fairies."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 am

As Persephone pushed activated the ship's systems it began to hum and thrum with power. it liked the attention persephone was giving it, she could somehow feel that, and responded well lifting free of the water and accelerating into the stars. Though as she was accelerating suddenly the drone came to life. It first got up slowly then started to move as if not damage at all. Then in Cylon-like metallic voice it said. "Intruder. Identify yourself, or be destroyed." As it said this she would notice the hole was self repairing. Apparently knocking it over had activated it's self repair mode. The ship's main screen as much told her if she cared to pay attention.

Ibashi felt Taihaku go limp and allowed her to sink to the floor where she continued to kiss her and then began to massage her bosom with her long, dexterous elven fingers while making little moans as she did. "There, there, Tiger. It's okay. You're not used to this are you?" She asked Taihaku softly.

Atlanta was fascinated with Gildor's tales. "Your world sounds amazing." She said wide eyed as a little girl hearing a Human Tale for the first time. "To think I'd have never know it if I had eaten you...I'm sort of a ashamed. Perhaps elves are more than something tasty to eat." She said smiling and then getting a michevious look. "Or mabye not!" She making a mock scary face but totally ruining it by laughing. hysterically and falling back just catching herself before she damaged her wings. "Ah that was close. I need to be more careful." She said sitting up and stroking her wings affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 am

Gildor gasped with mock fear. "Oh please don't eat me miss fairy. I'm too young to end up a meal." He laughed as well, putting a hand behind Atlanta to help catch her. "Most people my size have some kind of story to tell, especially in a place like this." He watched her stroke her wings for a moment. "You have some really beautiful wings there. You should be proud of them. To be honest, I've never actually been able to look at Fairy wings before. I'm always too busy having to keep the fairy attached to them from eating me. They look delicate."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Taihaku was silent. Just as before on the ship, she was once again out cold. Or hot, perhaps. The sensation of Ibashi's hands on her chest was still received by the snow neko's body, however, and a tiny smile showed on Taihaku's face.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 am

(forgive me everyone I'll post as soon as I find the time to read all I missed T.T sorry for falling behind...)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:06 pm

(Well Saen we can wait till you get back. I mean if nobody else minds and it won't be too long. ^_^; Like a month or so.)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Saen put his arm around Corveta. "Hey there, I want to ask you something." He says slightly playfully, but there was also a concern he wanted to address before anything more serious happened.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Zee shrugged casually. "I dunno... Just thought you might wanna rest a little while ya have the chance." He stretched out in his available space, eyeing the surrroundings sternly.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Ibashi laughed. Taihaku was too cute when she smiled. Her fingers moved down then tried to pull up Taihaku's top. If she could get it off and Taihaku had no bra she would then begin to lick her nipples one at a time over and over again while working her pants off slowly.

Corveta looked at Saen and smiled coyly. "Oh? What do you wish to ask me, Saen?" She looked into his eyes then positioned her chest to where he'd have a good view of it. She knew he'd look down then she'd flick his nose and kiss him and laugh while he stumbled about trying to recall what it was he wanted to to ask her. It was a one of his cute charms. His Innocence.

Atlanta enjoyed Gildor's playful antics but it made he a little guilty and once again think of the fact she would have eaten him without even thinking before she got to know him. She looked deep in thought then a smile crossed her face."I think I have a solution to my problem. From now on I'll only give every person I meet a fair chance to show me they are worth getting to know and not eat." She said smiling. "But if they aren't as interesting as a you then they're dinner."

Mei-Li got right in his face, not even bothering to pause and kissed him full on her tognue pulling his into her mouth then she let go and looked at him seriously. Her face criss crossed with scars but not diminished by it. "I had something less boring in mind, human." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:46 pm

(I'll post the one for Persephone later tonight. @_@ I'm swamped...)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

(......stay out of my head! XD)

Saen was about to ask his very important question when he caught view of her breasts and couldn't help but stare. "Uh um..I wanted to uh...question was...um you and uh...." He kept stammering still not use to how amazing she was,
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 pm

"That is very kind of you Atlanta, thank you for offering people such kindness. We need more fairies like you." Gildor ruffled her hair. "You're alright Atlanta, you're gonna gain my trust really quickly, I can tell." He looked at the others to see them setting up camp. "Heh, best go help them. Once I'm done we can find ourselves a good tree to stay in for the night."
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 pm

With a friendly salute, Persephone introduced herself.
"Persephone Norman, capsuleer. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 am

(Might be getting a little too NSFW here, Jedi. XD Maybe taking Tai and Ibashi out of the spotlight while they play would be a better idea.)

As Ibashi guessed, Taihaku did not wear a bra, though her tight, slightly sweat-stained muscle shirt would prove somewhat difficult to remove. Ibashi would likely not have too much more trouble with it, though, and Taihaku would gently rustle in her sleep upon feeling the elf's tongue on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Zee wasn't expecting that. That was new. It seemed to be going in direction to one of the basic needs of all animals. "Whoah-kay, Feathers," he managed, though he externally retained a calm air. How could he say this...?

Oh to hell with the next that. "Enlighten me. Secret-keepin's not good on my head." Well that was truthful enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next