Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Adventure

Go down 
+3
parameciumkid
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:17 am

Jenna winced at the assassin's screaming, though dodging his hands and trying to keep her footing amid his swaying distracted her plenty. She noticed the last one starting to make a run for it, just as she slid under one of her current victim's hands, and continued to slide down his back, rapidly gaining velocity. She tried calculating it in her head, failed miserably, and swore loudly as she was launched off the slight curve of the assassin's rear. Goldasia would probably have left a comment of some sort if she saw that.

At any rate, the tomthumb was sent screaming through the air, with just enough awareness left that she landed in a roll that saved her from any significant damage. Thanking her lucky stars and the laws of physics, Jenna rode what momentum was left as she raced after the fleeing assassin. "Oh no you don't!" She growled, fishing around in her bag for another, hopefully fatal, potion.

Of course, by this point she completely forgot she now had her back turned to the group's resident neko, and the lead assassin.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 am

Taihaku panted heavily. With the drowsiness spell quickly overtaking her, her previous combat maneuver had left her with very little energy. He legs shook as she slowly began to collapse to the ground. However, this was what she had prepared for; the shards of ice she'd fired up into the air moments ago rained back down on the neko, freezing parts of her body solid as they came into contact with the bare skin on her arms, shoulders, and the thin fabric of her muscle shirt, having taken her coat off earlier. The sudden cold against her skin ellicited a sharp inhale, her eyes opening wide as she got a sudden burst of energy to delay her fatigue, like someone taking a cold shower.

With this burst of energy, and with pieces of ice still coating her upper body, she dashed toward the downed elf (or standing elf, since a good moment had passed) before her and attempted to grab her un-dislocated arm and lift her up with her full strength. If she succeeded, she'd then perorm a turn and throw the woman as hard as she could straight into the ground, headfirst. If this wasn't enough to knock the elf out, Taihaku would then follow it up with a swift punch to the face.

Kira lifted her head, eyes half closed. "Nevermind that. Can we get going now? I'd like to have Jade up and about before some predator catches word of her situation and decides it's time for a feast."

Last edited by Nyaha on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:08 pm

"Close enough, heh," Persephone remarked to Turgan. She proceeded to fall neatly into her role as matchmaker, advertising that Atlanta had been wanting to get to know a Neko for some time now, never having had a proper chance to meet one (conveniently leaving out the specific reasons why). Hopefully this would go smoothly. Persephone had a vision of a future Felarya where the predators and prey could all see the truth about the universe and find a way to overcome their instincts and do something productive together; and as long as she was stuck here in a vulnerable mortal body, showing them the way one at a time was the best she could manage.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Gildor looks around, confused. "Richard...doesn't this strike you as a bit...odd? I mean, we've been walking through an area with barely a comfortable place to sit, and we had to fight off a killer robot. doesn't it seem odd to just have a random room like this?" The Elf looked around warily, and reached for his sword.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 pm

(O.o Nyaha that was down right clever! Nice!! Ah my rides here. I'll spell check this tonight!!)

The elf was just beginng to get up when suddenly she felt something cold grip her arm she had enough time to see the eye wided and very feirce looking Taihaku gripping it with her ice covered hands! She looked like a living, furious, raging ice storm in neko form.  Suddenly she was once again swung by it and no amount of training could prepare her for the sensation of being swung by it and then slammed into the ground. She had enough concsiousness to see Taihaku standing over her body and was going to rise...but it wouldn't obey her commands and soon was welcomed into the black oblvion of unconciouness.

Goldasia giggled and handed Kira what she'd come for. "Remember tha thas to be given oraly and only after being disolved entirely in some broth preferably." She said sweetly. "Oh and do come again! We're always here...well unless we've shifted again." She said with e nervous chuckle. She really did need to get that under control better. A moving shop was one thing, but a shop that continiously moved around demensionally? That was just a little too inconvient.

The fleeing assassin squealed when something bumped his back side and turned to look back but saw it was only that tiny. She was momentarily disorinated he saw and took the opportunity to grin dumbly and aim a vicious kick at her for killing his buddy.  Jenna watched as the foot grew larger and larger in her vission the toe of the boot coming at her too fast to dodge! Was this the end? Nope! Out of nowhere suddenly Dargo charged and caught the foot in his mouth pulling it with hios massive, to Jenna's perspective, shaggy head and tossing the assassin aside into a wall. He then turned and looked at her with his big eyes and wiskery face tongue loling out of his mouth. Whereas to the others Dargo looked like a "miniture" dragon. To Jenna he probably seemed much of a giant dragonic creature.

-Persephone-
Much to Persephone's delight Atlanta and Turgan did seem to be able to talk and interact well and soon her hungry look was replaced by curiosity and an amused smile at how funny Turgan was. Soon the two were talking of the forest and diferent ways to survive in it, magic as well as turned Turgan was a neko mage who had been traveling from a isolated settlement when he had run across Safe Harbor and all it's delicious women. That's when Atlanta slipped up. She giggled and said: "Oh yeah! Women are delicious especially after you shrink them and dip them in pod maw nect-....ah....Oops." She said looking at Turgan in fear who looked from her to Persephone with narrowed, curious eyes. "What does she mean?" He asked fixing Persephone with a questioning gaze while he tensed his body a little.

Richard nodded in reply. "Yes...It seems as if something has generated it all for us." As if on cue suddenly a lighted unit on the floor glowed to life and holographic projection appeared. It was a rather tall, wonderfully shaped, metalic gold skinned alien wearing little more than a white silk robe that revealed more than it was supposed to cover up. Her head was bald, non ears pressent and her eyes were a lovely jade with no visible pupils or whites jus tone solid reflectice color like gemstones. When she spoke her voice sounded almost electronic and her four arms spread outward in a welcoming gesture.

"Greetings, Felaryan Humans?" She asked questionaly as if she was wondering if she'd gotten that bit right then continued. "My name is Azella of Phlotora, Envoy of the Manatari Federation." She said then waited for their names.

Richard, being well vised in political maters steped forward, further into the room. "I am Lord Richard Grande of Malshe Prime. Son of Lord Thadius Grande of the Grande Imperium." Intoned Richard lying about the last part to see if she noticed. She didn't give any indication of it and merely turned to Gildor expectantly.

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:42 pm

"Ha ha, my friend here is bisexual" was Persephone's almost suspiciously quick response. "And she's developed a bit of an oral fixation regarding putting sticky stuff on her lovers and then licking it off. Apparently pod maw nectar is her favorite, although I don't envy her the task of harvesting the stuff."
Hopefully that lie came out smoothly enough to defuse the situation - and hopefully Atlanta either was bisexual or was willing to endure the embarrassment of going along with it. She neglected to mention it outright, but it would be even more convenient if Turgan happened to connect her story with the remnants of goo still managing to cling to Persephone's hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:59 pm

(Thanks, Jedi! But this is me we're talking about. On a side note, why do we have aliens now?! XD I thought we were going to kill a vampire or something?)

Taihaku smirked after the elf lost consciousness. She was quite proud of herself for having come up with such a useful tactic on the spot as she did. She had been planning to maneuver the elf under her shards and freeze her initially, but she managed to change her plan with the situation and it had worked great. Certainly she had learned much since her days training in the tundra, she thought.

She looked up from the unconscious elf, remembering there had been two other assailants which she'd yet to deal with. She was surprised to see, however, that one of them was convulsing on the ground close by, his flesh apparently being burnt away by something, while father off, the other assassin was falling off a wall and onto the ground, with Dargo and, if her vision was still true, the tomthumb that had joined their party before entering Safe Harbor standing nearby. She smiled briefly, figuring it had been them who helped her when the odds were against her. She began walking towards the two of them, but that was when the fatigue spell started overpowering her again. She stumbled toward them, getting as close as she could before she ran out of energy. When it happened, she closed her eyes and fell to her knees a few feet behind Jenna, then her torso fell forward beside Dargo, her face turned in his direction, but eyes already closed.

"Good....boy..." she mumbled with her last breath before sleep took her.

----

Kira looked at the jar of dust (I guess? You never really told me what it was Goldasia gave Kira) in her hand, then grunted and slammed it against the counter. Not enough to break it, just to get Goldasia's attention.

"I don't want your medicine!" Kira exclaimed, her patience running thin. "I want your help! To make my own! I thought I was clear about that!"
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Jenna yelped, desperately attempting to dodge what seemed like the inevitable. To think, I've been worried about digestion all this time... She thought, finally shutting her eyes and covering her face with crossed arms. Well... good bye, cruel world. She added, bracing for impact...

She waited a few moments, quite patiently, but it didn't come. Opening her eyes, the tomthumb yelped when instead of a giant boot, there was a gigantic lizard! And then, behind her, the ground shook as something heavy hit the ground.

Turning around Jenna dove to the side as Taihaku collapsed with another small earthquake - one that knocked the tiny over. By the time she got to her feet, she realized she was now alone against a gigantic... er, puppy? Puppy lizard? She paused. Wait... oh, dragon! That's it! Waitcrapthatisnotagoodthing! She thought, paling. "Uh... g-good dragon..." She said, slowly side-stepping toward the unconscious neko. Maybe if I hide in one of her pockets, it'll think twice about torching me. Or stomping on me. Or eating me.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Gildor blinks in surprise, and glances around. "Ummm...I'm Gildor...a pleasure to meet you?" The elf places a hand on the hilt of his sowrd, ready to draw it just in case. "So, to what honor do we have to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Are we waiting on Jedi still, or did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

(Nope, still Jedi right now. :33)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:26 am

parameciumkid wrote:
Are we waiting on Jedi still, or did I miss something?

(Sorry guys. Been a bit busy lately and mostly active with reviving my old Forum and preparing for winter I keep not having enough energy to post big long posts at the end of the day. If I am able to I'll update this.)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Okay guys time for a serious talk. I'm ..not sure I can keep this up. I think I made a fatal error when I made this RP. I made it depend on me posting in order for it to continue. -_-; which doesn't work when I'm tired, too busy or depressed or in that weird mood where I just can't write no mater how much I look at the screen. So I'm going to put it to you. Think I should kill the RP? Or shall I teach you a method that can keep it generating even if I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:01 pm

((Well, I'd prefer if this didn't die, so... what's this about a method to keep things going? Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm

(Yeah, I'm all for continuing the RP anyway we can! o.o)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:19 pm

If you do decide to euthanize the RP, please do so by introducing some kind of plot-twisting event that makes everything go pear-shaped rather than just handwaving everything away. Maybe Richard goes berserk for some mysterious reason and we all have to arrest him and bring him to the authorities, then go out separate ways; or a giant predator comes and screws everything up; or Richard and co. get lost and the rest of the party find ourselves without a leader and have to either make do or disband...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Okay well there's two methods actually but Nyaha will never go for the one. Cuase it involves each post taking control of the other character's actions. IE "DM Sharing". It's one of the basic "Perpetual Motion RP Methods". The other is simply that if I don't post within two days? One of you puppets my characters/plot. This isn't ideal, but to be fair TGA is stable. You can't do much to rock the plot even if you wanted to.The sub plots maybe, but to be fair I hold some of those in question now that I look at them this many years down the road XD SAoo maybe it isn't a completely terrible thing if you dictate our course every once in a while. Heck you can even PM me or leave message on DA to see if it'd be "earth Shattering" to do what you're proposing for that round. So everyone clear?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:43 pm

(I think we have good RPers here that don't want to rock the boat or throw the RP off-course, so I like the idea of someone taking over for your characters until you're free to post again. Maybe you could even split the responsibility a little? I'd be happy to play Dargo! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:20 pm

(I don't really know your characters well enough to feel comfortable about controlling them [at least, for now], but that seems like the most viable option. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(I think we have good RPers here that don't want to rock the boat or throw the RP off-course, so I like the idea of someone taking over for your characters until you're free to post again. Maybe you could even split the responsibility a little? I'd be happy to play Dargo! ^_^)

I'd be down with that! Let's see. How many am I controling? Richard, Corveta and Dargo? Seems like there was more than that somehow.

Para wrote:
If you do decide to euthanize the RP, please do so by introducing some kind of plot-twisting event that makes everything go pear-shaped rather than just handwaving everything away. Maybe Richard goes berserk for some mysterious reason and we all have to arrest him and bring him to the authorities, then go out separate ways; or a giant predator comes and screws everything up; or Richard and co. get lost and the rest of the party find ourselves without a leader and have to either make do or disband...

Oh trust me, Para. If I feel this RP about to die? I'll do something "Grande" for the finale. ^_- I wouldn't let it just linger as a cliff hanger. I hate it when a series does that. =/ My least favorite thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Jedi wrote:
I'd be down with that! Let's see. How many am I controling? Richard, Corveta and Dargo? Seems like there was more than that somehow.
You're forgetting Atlanta, the neko guy in the hot tub, the elf/neko lady Taihaku met on the stairway who's not in the activity currently but might be important later, the three kidnappers Taihaku just knocked out with Jenna's help, Goldasia and her gargoyle helper, what or whoever Gildor and Richard were fighting, and the old guy in the holographic letter Kira received who also isn't in the spotlight but will likely become important later on.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 pm

I can take over Atlanta if that's any help...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Actually, since my character will be indisposed for an indefinite amount of time, maybe I should just take on all Jedi's characters? I have a good memory of the plot thus far so I should be able to keep everything on-track, but I'll have to check back with Jedi before every single reply. Still, better than having to type it all yourself, right? ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:45 pm

((As long as we can get this thing rolling again... ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Actually, since my character will be indisposed for an indefinite amount of time, maybe I should just take on all Jedi's characters? I have a good memory of the plot thus far so I should be able to keep everything on-track, but I'll have to check back with Jedi before every single reply. Still, better than having to type it all yourself, right? ^_^)

(Aha! Brutus! I knew you'd attempt to make a play for my powah! You're treachery shall be punished!!...But not by me cause I'm too lazy and I enjoy making jokes. Actually I think it's not a bad idea for Nyaha to have auxiliary control of Rich and the others, but I'm not opposed to splitting up control among the rest of you. <.<; Hmm tricky situation to resolve. Okay here's how it's going to go. If I haven't responded in two days Nyaha can post of Richard and the others, but Atlanta's control shall be handled by Para. After all her and Persephone's relationship is so cute. XD Like a older sister guiding a dangerous man eating younger one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Adventure   A Grande Adventure - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Adventure
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next