Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community Artifacts Index

Go down 
+12
Americanhero45
sadisticnerd
Malahite
Archmage_Bael
itsmeyouidiot
EvilGenius
Stabs
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
parameciumkid
DarkOne
Nyaha
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Well first I touched up the Augerel with a more distinctive...Left some spelling errors but I will get back to them First let's check out this pile of artifacts I made! There are seven but I'm working on more and the Rage Stone and Beserker's Tear were inspired by Nyaha's Ansagalu. XD Note if the price on the Rage Stone is silly looking well...keep in mind it's more a artifact for looking at than using.

Name: Dryad Deterrent
Rarity: Abundant
Average Price: Every three costs 150 SK

Dryad Deterrent is a device created to give one a fighting chance when caught in the 'ol "It's not a cave or hollow in a tree, it's mouth!" situation. It usualy consists of three things: Pyralite Shell, Blaze Mold and a Scintilla stone. The device itself, when bought commercially they tend to not vary in size however due to their abundant nature they can be as a lrge as a small pipe bomb or a small as a hand held grenade. One can add Succuberry to the mixture to increases the device's damage. However it's not advised as some have been horribly inured and blasted to dust by doign this wrong.

How to Use: Simply toss it and on impact say a command word and the artifact will explode in a hot and intense blast of fire.

Name: Nemasari
Rarity: Very Rare
Average Price: 15,000 SK

The Nemesari is a assassin's tool. It appears to be a simple, if a little too long and thin, bladed knife of odd black metal with a dark, ultra violet colored edge. The knife's blade is a utlra finely serrated edge with a extra bit of enchantment to allow the blade to pierce clothing, skin and vital organs making it like slicing through butter. Depending upon one's dexterity with the blade,and their orders regarding specific targets, it can be used to make simple surgical strikes to bleed out the target or slice open a vital organ and kill instantly. usually coupled with a sleeping agent or enchantment for added a threat but mostly if you see a Nemesis wielding it...you're already dead. It should be noted that Nemesis may have created the blade but they generally detest using it and won't unless they have orders by outside contractor for special reasons. If you are caught selling this weapon upper Teirs you may regret it as the Nemesai who craft these unique weapons tend to make them unique and individualized to reflect the Craftswoman's own work. In other words she'd know it was one of her blades you stole and be less than happy about you possessing it let alone selling it for profit without her permission. Also the weapon has been enchanted by Nemesis magic to resist wear and tear as welll be able to parry a blow from even larger, heavier object such as a hammer and not break easily. It should be noted there are two types of Nemesari. The kind used in battle and as a tool and those that have slain another Nemesis. These are revered by the High Priestesses of the Dreamhunters for it is said they contain the essence of the Nemesis Dream Walking power and whoever holds one can gain these powers.|

How to use:
Use it as any other knife. It's enchantments and natural powers are always in play.

Name: Speaking Stone
Average Price: 100-1,500 SK
A speaking stone is a mystical communication device. They were first introduced to Negavians as a means of long and short range communication tools to replace unpredictable Offworlder Radios. The stone captures all sounds directed at it and then sends it to a partnered stone, usually held by another person and as far away as possible. Close contact with the same paired stones results in loud screeching sound that is most unpleasant to even those without hyper sensitive hearing. Though it was discovered by using a simply enchantment one could alter the functions of the stone to accept other partner stones using a system of runes and glyphs. This was rumored to be a key strategy in the Second Negav Civil War against the Vismitals who couldn't decode the magical Cypher nor intercept the communications between soldiers using the Speaking Stones as they had no experience with magic. Nowadays the war is long over but the stones still see use as a communication device for civilians in lieu of messenger birds or high tech gadgets.

How to use:

Hold the speaking stone and give and say the name of a person holding another speaking stone. Their voice should sound back to your stone. You can Enchant the stone against be called on by a stone holder who doesn't know you using a magical cypher or code word.

Name: Stalang
Average Price: 1,000 SK

A Stalang is a variation on the typical baton with slightly longer handle and Mazhir gem set in the hilt that acts as a power source. Stalang's are usually wielded one handed and used to subdue rather than kill. For this reason they are popular with security and police forces as well as pacifistic martial artists. It's a standard issue weapon to Negav Police Forces as a riot control weapon and doubles as a side arm when used by a mage. It should be noted that sales of Negav Police Issue Stalangs is forbidden. The whole device is collapsible into a smaller version that can be stored on a belt harness.

How to use:

To unlock the weapon hold it firmly and press the button on the handle. It will slide out becoming a baton-like shape then click signaling it's locked in place. To use magic with it focus your mana through the gem on the end of the staff then turn it towards the opponent and will it to be released. It should form a blast of energy and hit the target. The Negav PD Stalang is enchanted so that both ends of the device stun on impact.

Name: Dueling Wand
Rarity: Uncommon
Average Price: 7,300 SK

The Dueling wand is a small piece of magical using metal. no bigger 8 inches and no smaller than 5, that has been set into a dagger like hilt that amplifies the impact of a spell used through it. The amplification is used on most small non-lethal spells now a days, but in the past it was a lethal tool used to settle deputes between feuding magicians of high nobility, but now most see use in the Academy of Magic's Training Halls rather than their golden days having special Protective Spells to keep them from casting a lethal amount of magic so that new mages can get the hang of both loosing a spell and takin git's impact.Academy Dueling Wands also are Spelled to not receive commands for spells that would transform or otherwise maim the opponent. The wand is mostly used in spells that require speaking out to release their power. They are highly expensive to replace and as such many mages prefer a cheap staff or less costly wand, but some commoners and minor nobles purchase them to lay claim to having a piece of Negav's Glory Days.

How to Use:

Point the Wand at your target and say the incantation you want. The wand's pointy end should fire the spell at your opponent. If it doesn't...Well likely you've been ripped off or perhaps damaged the wand. Get it repaired and evaluated and make sure the rod and hilt are properly connected.

Name: Rage Stone
Rarity: Legendary
Average Price: Sale Forbidden

The Rage stone is said to be a piece of Ascarlin that has had the blood of ten warriors shed on it to increase it's power. The legend says the warriors must be unrelated by blood, pure of heart and of age when sacrificed. If one can make one they would wield the strength of the ten warriors and gain their mana becoming truly fearsome in battle prowess! Though the truth is those foolish enough to make a Rage Stone find themselves suddenly in a endless fury at everything and everyone. They lose their will to be a person and become a tool, a weapon of destruction and death. The Rage Stone is said to glow bright red and so hot it burns like the sun and any who touch it become like the holder, consumed by fury. There is a rumor that a Neko forged the Stone originally as a weapon to use against Negav as a means to reclaim Negav for Nekokind and by placing the Stone in a special rod he could bestow the fury and power of the Rage Stone's ability on his army making them a dark and unstoppable horde. However it is also said that the Neko was eaten by a predator and the original Stone was lost. Creation of a Rage Stone is a Capital Offense and will earn you stay in Negav's Dungeons if you are foolish enough to try and remake one.

How to use:

Hold the stone or place it in a cast of some kind. Though I'd recommend NOT using it.

Name: Beserker's Tear
Rarity: Rare
Average Price: 25,000

The Beserker's Tear is a attempt to re-create a more controlled version of the Rage Stone without using it's dark magic. It is created by putting a drop of blood from it's handler on Peice of Crystal. It looks similar but has a weaker glow and is usually worn around the neck and only grants the user double their own strength and slightly enhances the sheer power of spells used, not the amount of mana the user has. This stone is used by Warriors and Battlemages and only when absolutely in dire need. For it does re-create the aspect of becoming infused with one's true furry causing them to temporarily become irrational for a brief thirty minute duration before they calm down again. Though at least it isn't permanent and it can be further detoured by taking the stone off or tossing whatever is inset with it away from yourself.

How to Use:

Place the stone around your neck or insert it into a slot on your weapon/armor. To involve it say "Furion Nu Atoro". If the enchantment is working it will glow brightly and make the user's aura become brighter and have reddish tone. The eyes may change color to red if the enchantment is used too long.

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:14 am

I'm at college right now so I can't give a very deep criticism, but I encourage you to give your entire post a good second read-over and fix the numerous spelling and grammatical errors, or at least run a spell-check on it. ^^; In particular, I'd like to point out that the word is spelt "fury" not "furry". XD
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

Nyaha wrote:
I'm at college right now so I can't give a very deep criticism, but I encourage you to give your entire post a good second read-over and fix the numerous spelling and grammatical errors, or at least run a spell-check on it. ^^; In particular, I'd like to point out that the word is spelt "fury" not "furry". XD

Ah yeah I've had trouble with fury and furry allot ever since I first started typing "furry". Well I spellchecking and proof read them as a best I can. It didn't help Firefox's spellchicker wouldn't re line ones I KNEW were wrong till after I posted.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Yeah, Firefox's isn't very good. -.- Best advice: Read it over once or twice before you post, if you have the time.

Now for a better critique~

I think your dryad deterrent isn't a very good idea. ^^; I mean, outside of the fact that it's maybe a little too specific to one purpose (an event which doesn't happen as typically as you seem to think), it seems like, given the situation it's meant for, it would be very difficult to use without harming yourself.

Why is a nemesari more deadly if a nemesis is wielding it? Does the weapon react specially to their abilities, or is it just supposed to be because they're more skilled with their own weapons? Also, how would one even go about getting this weapon? In my mind, it'd be much too difficult a task to go through just to make money. Also, if it can already slice through skin and bones like butter, why would they need to use sleeping agents or any extra enchantments? I think the inverse should be true: Because of the enchantment making it so sharp, no other enchantments will work, and any agents or poisons which touch the blade are dissipated. This seems like it would be a decent drawback to me.

The phrase "usually held by a person as far away as possible" for the speaking stones doesn't quite say what you want it to say, I think, but the gist is that they don't have a limit on the range, right? Other than that sentence, the idea seems like a fairly good and useful one, if maybe a tiny bit farfetched, but maybe that's just me. I'm on the fence about the idea that stones have to be paired with eachother before they can be used to communicate with eachother: on one hand, that means that people you don't know can't call you, which can be a good thing, but it also means that it wouldn't be useful for, like, business lines or help lines or anything like that, though I'm assuming that they weren't part of your goal with this idea anyway, so it might not be that big a deal. Overall, a decent idea.

Stalangs are basically enchanted police sticks, right? Like, tonfa-style? That shoots weak magic energy blasts? Seems believable to me. Smile I like it.

Dueling Wands. Totally Harry Potter-ish, but I can see how they'd be useful for training new mages, definitely. I'm not sure that it's necessary for them to have the history you've described, and if there are people collecting them, they'd run out if they're no longer in production (a point on which you haven't made a statement), right? On the other hand, I'm sure it does add a certain flavor to the idea, so I can't say I'm completely against it. Once again, not a bad idea.

The Rage Stone is a neat idea, in my opinion. I really like the concept overall, and the reason for it's creation seems believable, too. I'm not sure the "warriors must be of age" part is necessary; I'm not even sure "being of age" is a concept that exists in Felarya in the first place. O.o I also don't like "though I'd recommend NOT using it" at the end there, it's really unprofessional, and kind of breaks the overall feel of the idea. ^^; Like, seeing that at the end makes me think, "I don't care what you'd recommend, old man. Don't tell me what to do." Which is kind of the opposite of the message you want to send.

Berserker's Tear, also pretty decent idea. I might have to give an unoriginality penalty for, as you yourself stated, basically using the same "recreation of a legendary artifact" idea that I used, but maybe not because the concept could apply to any legendary artifact, really. BTW you forgot to correct "furry" in this one. Also, you don't say whether or not the benefits of the tear dissipate after thirty minutes as well, or if they keep going. Also, in my mind, the way you point out that it isn't permanent on the Berserker's Tear implies that the effect of the Rage Stone is permanent, but I'm not sure because you didn't state either way in the Rage Stone's article. Also, in the instructions, the word "involve" should be replaced by the word "invoke". Also, by "used too long" does that mean up until thirty minutes have passed, or after thirty minutes have passed?
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index    Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Spellblade

rarity: Precious(if it has an elemental attribute) Semi-precious(if it doesn't has an elemental attribute)

Average price: 3000 SK(or 5000 SK if it has an elemental attribute)

Spellblades are basically weapons for mages, in the case one is forced into a close-range combat, but it works for anybody who has magical energy, though with less efficiency.
The weapon itself, when its not active, it looks like a sword hilt, though it is made of felaryan silver, and inside it there's a Mazhir gem.the hilt is also covered in runes, to help the non-mages to use the blade.The blade itself is weightless, and cuts through most of non-magical things, being tougher than steel.
The reason for the name, is that because of how light it is, it isn't practical to use blunt weapons, making it only good for weapons made for slashing.
the blade's appearance varies a lot, because of the elements, the runes, and the user's magical power, because of that, every spellblade looks slightly different.
the elemental blades are sometimes nicknamed "Archmage's weapon", because only somebody with a skill of an arch-mage can use the blade without worrying about hurting himself/herself with it.

how to use: simply focus your magical energy into the hilt, and it'll form the weapon.the creation of the blade takes around 5 to 10 seconds, and in that time, you need to constantly focus on the hilt, making it hard to accidentally made the blade appear, though at the same time, it makes the blade rather situational.The elemental ones, though,only take 3 seconds at the most.

(sorry if I did a bad job, this is the first time that I posted an idea on the forum)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:45 pm

I don't think it's a bad idea actually. It would make sense for certain mages to have a backup plan just in case. Although, to me, it seems to be basically the magical version of a lightsaber? (I don't know much about lightsabers specifically so I could be wrong.) But that's not to say its possible unoriginality outweighs its value as an idea and its usefulness as a tool.

There is one other thing off the top of my head that I noticed: You state that it can be used by non-mages, albeit less efficiently, but then closer to the end you wrote that people with skill lower than an arch-mage can't use it without actually hurting themselves. So I guess my question is, how useful is it really to non-mages? How much good can they get out of it before they, I dunno, slice off an arm?
Back to top Go down
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index    Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm

I meant the elemental ones, the non-elemental ones would logically be easier to use, or so I think.And sorry for the unoriginality, its just that I never came up with an original idea before in my life. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm

You know what? I like this idea

it's a magical lightsaber which makes it cool
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 am

Crystal Mirror:

Falinn Cloak:

Last edited by Darth_Nergal on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Some more well thought-out ideas from Nergal. ^_^ I'm happy to see not everyone has forgotten this thread yet. The crystal mirror seems like an exceptional piece of equipment. For price, I'd recommend somewhere between 700-1000 SK per unit. :3 The falinn cloak (made by Jimmy Falinn? XD) seems like it would be a lot less expensive - maybe somewhere between 90 and 180 SK.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:35 am

Thanks. ^_^ Those sound like good prices to me. ^w^ Lol, I actually got Falinn from Google translate. Razz It's "hidden" in Icelandic. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Okay two things. One I was suddenly struck by the desire to post ideas here again and two...Why does this not have a sticky??? =O Seriously it's a good topic. Okay on with my many, many ideas:
Storm Pike:

---
Cleanser Staff:

---

Salamander:

---

And now just cause I like making legendary items for amusment and I like promoting Carbuncles, here's an artifact from their lore:
Bunclite Breast Weave:

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:48 pm

would anyone mind if I took some of these inventions and put them into the game? I#d give credit to the respective creators of course. Havent read everything yet but there seems to be some nifty stuff among it. ^^
And since this is a community pool, i assume these are free to use...? Unless I got the point of this whole topic wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Wow, I'm happy to see this is still being used! And yeah, I'd love if it was a sticky thread, too. ^_^ Thanks for the ideas, Jedi! I'll update the Table of Contents next time I'm on the PC.

My only criticism at the moment is that cleanser staves seem a bit pricey for how common and simple they are. I wouldn't let it go above 200 SK, though truth be told even THAT feels a bit ridiculous to me... ^^;

I'm pretty sure that's absolutely fine, Ama. That's what this thread was made for, after all. People wouldn't have submitted their ideas if they didn't want them used. ^_^ And no, there's no charge or, like, return favour you have to do for using them, no. I look forward to seeing what you can do with them!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Wow, I'm happy to see this is still being used! And yeah, I'd love if it was a sticky thread, too. ^_^ Thanks for the ideas, Jedi! I'll update the Table of Contents next time I'm on the PC.

My only criticism at the moment is that cleanser staves seem a bit pricey for how common and simple they are. I wouldn't let it go above 200 SK, though truth be told even THAT feels a bit ridiculous to me... ^^;

XD I'll talk to some mods I know and see if I can't get some support going for a sticky. ^_- As for the price I agree. I always feel I can't quite determine the right price. Do you think you could whip up a pricing guide to help with that and post it at the start page? Just a suggestion. Also yay! Only one flaw! That's like a record.  cheers  Okay changing now...Changed! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:56 pm

For the prices, I've been more or less trying to put things in relation to examples given on this page: http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Currency

I'll put the link in the first post as suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Amaroq, that's what the first page says. Non-official artifacts open for use by anyone in the community. So, I'd say, feel free to use it.

jedi-explorer wrote:
I'll talk to some mods I know and see if I can't get some support going for a sticky. ^_-

Oh, exchanging favours, are we? Bad, bad =P I'll see what the others think and get back to you guys.

P.D.: There you go.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Ilceren wrote:

Oh, exchanging favours, are we? Bad, bad =P I'll see what the others think and get back to you guys.

P.D.: There you go.

What's wrong with the exchange of favors behind closed doors? <.< Perfectly legal. Not like we exchange favors of a sexual nature....much.

Well thanks, Ilceren. You saved me having to trade a raunchy poster of Malika to somebody I know. *Rolls up and locks back in wall safe then covers back over with more naughty poster. Nods and goes to eat banana pudding.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 pm

OMG It's sticky now!! I hope this makes it more accessable to everyone. Wow it kinda makes me feel all smart and important for having come up with the thread but I digress, this isn't about me! >_< I hope this helps people find elements to use in their writing!

Also, I think it might be time to give the list of links some order. Sort them into categories. Anyone have an idea what categories we should use? I'm thinking it could be sorted by, like, intention (ie weapons, augmentations, entertainment, etc.), by rarity, by value, by creator, or maybe even other methods I haven't thought of, but I don't know which would be easiest to use to find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:08 pm

I personally say we organize 'em by type categorized by what they're used for, but then again I can't think of how the system would work. Wouldn't you have sub-categories that makes it harder to find stuff? O.o
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Veseere

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Name: Nature's Embrace
Average Price: 120,000+ SK

Nature's Embrace is an very rarely seen attire artifact. The outfit is handcrafted by a Dryad from their own leaves and various other bits depending on the type doing the crafting. Normally given as a special sign of dear friendship, or passed down through the original owners friends & family. The effect of the artifact is too mask the scent, muffle the footsteps, and alter the very presence of the one who wears it. Essentially it causes the wearer to be seen as a plant of the world. Allowing for safe traversing of places such as the grove of carnivorous plants, or the ability to safely pass any Dryad without being recognized as potential prey. However the presence effect is only observed by flora and plant based sentient life, if spotted by say a Naga the owner is still going to be recognized as a snack, albeit an oddly dressed one. Though it is unverified, it is said to grant one access to the Dryad's rumored network and that their is .05% chance every day the attire is warn for the owner to be turned into a Dryad sapling. The price is relatively low, as those who do have it normally do not part with it; seeing as it is a rarely given privilege to be considered a friend to a Dryad in the first place. So when one does appear on the market, its true worth is normally unrecognized in the starting price unless sold by a skilled appraiser.

How to use:
Simply discard everything you are wearing and put on the Nature's Embrace attire in its stead. Make sure the vines are tightened properly and that all portions, with the exceptions of decorative bits are firmly against the body.

||My attempt at making an artifact out of what my OC wears. Lets bring some life back to this thread after 2 years without a new artifact. Thoughts? help
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 am

Veseere wrote:

Nature's Embrace is an very rarely seen attire artifact. The outfit is handcrafted by a Dryad from their own leaves and various other bits depending on the type doing the crafting. Normally given as a special sign of dear friendship, or passed down through the original owners friends & family. The effect of the artifact is too mask the scent, muffle the footsteps, and alter the very presence of the one who wears it. Essentially it causes the wearer to be seen as a plant of the world. Allowing for safe traversing of places such as the grove of carnivorous plants, or the ability to safely pass any Dryad without being recognized as potential prey. However the presence effect is only observed by flora and plant based sentient life, if spotted by say a Naga the owner is still going to be recognized as a snack, albeit an oddly dressed one. Though it is unverified, it is said to grant one access to the Dryad's rumored network and that their is .05% chance every day the attire is warn for the owner to be turned into a Dryad sapling. The price is relatively low, as those who do have it normally do not part with it; seeing as it is a rarely given privilege to be considered a friend to a Dryad in the first place. So when one does appear on the market, its true worth is normally unrecognized in the starting price unless sold by a skilled appraiser.

How to use:
Simply discard everything you are wearing and put on the Nature's Embrace attire in its stead. Make sure the vines are tightened properly and that all portions, with the exceptions of decorative bits are firmly against the body.

||My attempt at making an artifact out of what my OC wears. Lets bring some life back to this thread after 2 years without a new artifact. Thoughts? help

Well now that is a banging fashion statement that doubles as armor! I might give this a twirl I might!

Name:  Vambrace Of Astapora
Rarity:  Exceedingly  Rare
Average Price:  1,500,000 SK (For a real one)

A legendary Vambrace used by the thrall of the Vampress Astapora Sunkiler. She was said to have bestowed this armored bracer to her most beloved thrall and only he or she could use it. It is part protective charm, part weapon. One activated it would cause physical and spiritual  injuries incured by the wearer to instantly 'bypass' the welder and impact Astapora's own form. If you are ran through the sword's impact would hit the immortal vampiress and leave her thrall free to run the offender through. A work of genius that sadly has never been replicated and as such they are very coveted items. In addition each is made of burnished Tessium and gilded with Felaryan Silver making them a wonder magicaly, as well as artfully so.

How to use:
One must draw blood from the lips and kiss the back of the Vambrace then with a flick and the brace's 'password' activate it. It should spring to life glowing with a baleful glow that will enschrell the user fully. After being shrouded in energies several needles will pierce the veins and the iron will be seperated from the blood transfiguring into a Crimson blade half as long as one's forearm. The Blade's quality depends on the blood.

Name:  Blüdbrace
Average Price: 2,400 SK

A cheap variation of the masterpiece created by Astapora.  A cheap forgery with less legendary abilities but far, far easier to procure. It is made of metal and leather made from Groomer hide commonly. It boasts not needing to tap one's own supply of blood to work as well having had carrying vials made from bronze which feed into the emitter flute. It however has no ability to bypass any kind of damage thpugh some have been sold with illusion imbuememts to male the customer think this is so.

How to use
Make sure the blood cylinder is full of blood then hook it to the main flute beneath the wrist and kiss the weapon and flick. Iron will be extracted from the blood then transmuted into steel on par with Tungsten.
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 2:45 am

Veseere wrote:

Yay new entries! So, Ves, I like your idea for Legendary/Highly Sought After Artifact, and especially that it's clothes as we have so few of those, and I think it's a nice balanced article in genral though keep in mind legendaries are good but everyday stuff is what we crave here. Try and cram a few normal ideas in there.

Refugee wrote:
Name: Vambrace Of Astapora
Rarity: Exceedingly Rare
Average Price: 1,500,000 SK (For a real one)

Name: Blüdbrace
Average Price: 2,400 SK

Not too shabby. I like the the Full Metal Alchemist/ Soul Eater effect of using blood as a weapon. Also like the fact it's Vamprie Lore! We get so little of that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Artifacts Index   Community Artifacts Index - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Artifacts Index
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5