Felaryan High School Silliness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 am

(Somehow I think we should start at first period, and maybe have it already be into the school year somewhat. I think we should do it like a real anime show, with one scene at a time so it doesn't get confusing. The bad part about that is that we wouldn't all be able to RP at the same time if we did that, or the scenes might get overcrowded, so it'd be up to Bael or someone to decide when the scene switches, and maybe even what characters are included.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:23 am

(More or less, Nyaha has the jist of it. You can also have your character meet up with someone else's and then go do something by yourself for lunch or whatever. At first though I plan to have start out just in first period somewhat into the school year. It'll be funny because in anime there's usually one super pretty girl that all the guys like, and then hate the main character for it, this time there's gonna be a ton of pretty girls XD probably all coming to class late.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399 Online
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 pm

(If it's going to be a bit into the school year, can two people agree on the current relationship between their characters? As in, friends/enemies/GF/BF, etc?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:45 pm

(Oh my word, 4 pages in and we haven't even started yet XP Will Bael do the honours of making the first post when everything's settled?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:10 pm

(sorry but with school and work i wont have time for this, so for now im dropping out of the rp. sorry guys)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

(It's only like 2 weeks, making the relationships yourself would be more fun anyway I'll start)

----

The sun seemed to come out early this morning, a cool breeze but warmth still beating on the backs of those who were making their way or had already made their way to school. Home room had ended, and all the students were sitting around for another ten minutes or so waiting for class to start. Fairies, Nagas, Humans, any creature and all of them waiting. The other students in other classrooms were all doing the same thing and talking could be heard throughout the hallways. However, Bael was resting with his head on the table in the back corner of the room waiting for the class to start. A couple weeks in and he hadn't really gotten to know anyone real well yet. Occasionally he would look up, sigh, and then watch people walk back and forth or chatter. It was now 8:40 and the History Teacher hadn't started yet.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Saen Kel the Fifth walked about in awe. So far he had been home schooled and was amazed at all the different types of people in this world. He said hi to everyone he saw whether they looked intimidating or not. The young man found the room he was looking for and peaked in. "Um is this History class? I'm Saen Kel the Fifth and I think I might be lost heheh" he said a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 pm

(Question, who's playing the history teacher?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 pm

(no one right now)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 am

(We still don't know the name of the school. Also, how are races like Mermaids who can't walk on land going to get around? I thought that maybe, when they aren't in the water, they could have sort of circlets that they wear that lets them levitate, or sort of 'swim' through the air? How does that sound? Also, does the school have a uniform policy?

FYI I think you jumped the gun starting Bael. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 pm

(like I said, if no one is playing a teacher, the teacher is an NPC. there is no name for the school except maybe "felarya high school" i dunno, I dont know why it matters either, levitation sounds good for mermaids if you want to handle it that way, or go by the legend where mermaids develop legs when out of water. its up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 pm

(And the uniforms?)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 pm

(yes. sorry. also there's odd specifics like track uniforms, winter uniforms, colors to indicate years which I believe goes white, yellow, red, but either way dont worry about it. You can include that information in your post if you want, but thats just fluff really, and not essential for our RP. same with teachers checking students to make sure uniforms are tidy <_< I dont want to be crazy strict/identical, I just want it a light-hearted loose RP.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Nyaha's Bio:

"Yeah, you're in the right place," Nyaha said to the boy in the doorway from his seat at the front row. "Come on in. Most of us are here already but there should still be some seats open." He was giving him the best smile he could; it was always a good idea to give a good first impression, especially when it could count for the entire school.

The neko looked around himself. All the seats around him were taken, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Celine sat in the back of the room, looking up when Saen announced his name, but just shrugged and let Nyaha handle it. She looked around her and noticed Bael resting his head. "Hey, you alright man? Are you sick, or just tired? Or...?" She put her pen down and turned in her seat, so she faces Bael a bit* "You've been pretty quiet this year, anything wrong?"

(Should I change my avatar, even I cant take myself seriously with this one @_@)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm

"Oh thank you fellow student!" said Saen beaming but his glee was short lived seeing his friendly classmate already had people sitting around them. Saen Kel decides to sit somewhere near the middle of the class room that way he had the best opportunity to make more friends! "whats your name by the way?" he asked the kind neko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Bael lifted his head up and looked over at the neko, Celine.

"Yeah I'm fine, just...tired I guess." He replied with a shrug and finally sat up straight, but with his hands underneath the desk. He looked around at all the others standing about waiting for class to start before looking back at Celine. He had no idea what to say.

Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm

"Late! Late late late!"

Gripping the woodwork, Tarynn slid to be framed by the doorway. Her uniform was askew, with the left elbow tarnished by a still-damp patch of mud. She was out of breath; her sweating, red face framed by her disheveled hair. Looking around the classroom, she realised she was far from the last one there. She flashed a quick look at her watch in confusion, before lifting it to her pointed ear with a fierce scowl clouding her otherwise beautiful features.

"Broken again, I can't believe it!" she moaned to herself, stomping towards a desk at the front. "I paid good money for that shop to fix it. Fig!

She slammed her bag down on the desk, before smoothing down her hair and adjusting her uniform to regain her composure. When she next turned around to face the class, a serene, maid-esque smile adorned her face. She arose and walked gracefully, hands clasped behind her back, towards her classmates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:08 pm

"My name's Naharou," the neko answered with another smile. "But most people call me--"

He was interrupted by the arrival of the elf. He grinned, seeing her making her usual entrance. It had only been a few weeks since school started and she'd been late for this class almost every time. His attention returned to Saen to finish his sentence.

"-- Nyaha."

With that out of the way, he turned to face Tarynn. "Hey, Terry!" he said sociably. He liked calling her that, because it was a boy's name and he felt that suited her personality, and it was clever because it sounded like the first part of her name. "Do you need to borrow a watch?" he asked.

(I hope I haven't assumed too much, Kindle. If you think Nyaha should have less to do with her before now, I'll edit my post.)
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Celine grinned, showing her pearl white teeth "Hehe, you sleep late too? Glad to see I'm not the only one!" She reached for her bag, taking out a can of soda "Here, just dont let the Teach see you drinking this" She smiled and holds it out for Bael to take. "Gotta stay awake man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Bael grinned, and took a soda. "Thanks, you're Celine right? We haven't talked much except for that cleanup duty last week." He made sure to hide the soda, and sit up fully knowing that class was gonna start any minute. He saw a couple people migrating over to their desks now. The occasional naga slithered in at the last second too, the nagas seem to be the lazier ones in the class.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Julius was the last to enter the classroom it seemed, he stumbled in looking somewhat anxious for being so late, sweaty from running, and scared of the gazes that he had collected on his way in. He pursed his lips and merely side-stepped slowly against the wall, his head down trying not to look into the others' eyes. His breathing still seemed kinda heavy from all that running, and by the looks of how sloppy his uniform was, he was really in a rush and all that. His face flushed a bit at how foolish he must have looked in front of the class as he slowly made his way to his seat in the back corner and sat himself down with his bag on his desk as if to barricade himself from the eyes of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:26 am

(No no, you're doing great Nyaha, this is all just about rolling with the punches! Very Happy )

-------

"Ahh, good morning, Naharou-san," smiled Tarynn, with a slight bow of her head. "I do hope you are well. Your offer is kind, but I feel I can do without for today."

She turned to the brown-haired boy sitting next to him, still with a serene, calm look on her face.

"And may I ask: what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 am

(I sure hope you meant me or I'm going to feel stupid for assuming! X<)

Saen Kel kind of froze. 'Was she....talking to me? A chance for a new friend we can do this!' He thought to himself but his poker face was so bad one might have been able to read what he was thinking by his face. He turned to address her properly but getting a good look at her made him stop. Saen thought she was very beautiful and he hadn't had much experience with girls so he was utterly lost. "I uh-uh" He stammered then he shook his head and tried again. "The Kel fifth Saen! I mean Kel the Saen you pretty- no I don't mean that! well I do but I didn't mean to say so right now oh by the gods!" The embarrassed boy said his face a clear red from blushing so much, and hides it as best he can by putting his face down on the desk. "I'm Saen Kel the Fifth and yours m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:45 am

(Nyu, seeing as Saen couldn't have been sitting next to Nyaha because all the seats were already full...nah, nevermind. Kindle's right, let's just roll with the punches. XD)

It didn't work. Nyaha watched Julius with a big grin on his face as he went to his seat. 'I bet he could use a watch, too. Man, I should be selling these things!' Nyaha thought excitedly. He could make a lot of money that he could use to buy more watches! Or maybe even a full-blown clock! Haha, like that dude has! What was his name? Favour Flav...our...Something like that. That guy who had a TV show where he had various predators compete for the chance to eat him because he was apparently really tasty or something? He wore a big clock around his neck for some reason. Nyaha'd only heard about it, though. He never watched it. He liked cartoons better.

Nyaha looked to the whiteboard at the front of the classroom as he tried to find his train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next