Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan High School Silliness

Go down 
+13
ColorsStars
The Ultimate
Saen Kel
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
space_samurai
Nyaha
Myde-Mia
McKindle
Thywolf
Beefnautz
parameciumkid
Archmage_Bael
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:37 am

"Me?!" Saen says shocked. "It would be an honor ma'am! but uh...can't I be on Tarynn's team?" He was a little nervous that perhaps he was over stepping his bounds by asking.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Julie looked down, noticing her chest had expanded.

"Oh. I see now. I hope this is permanent..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm

The Dridder girl noticed that one of the people in front of her seemed to be frightened at her appearance, she looked at Brine and said "You have nothing to fear." in a calm tone.

Possios looked at the Succubus girl and did not have anything prior to compare it to. She could only guess that she had recently been transformed somehow. "Did this just happen?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:18 pm

(I'm skipping turn this time, giving you more space to advance the gym class while Menial is being cured. So, Nyaha time again, or Bael's if he gets back in time for posting.)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Bael looked around, and wondered how the teams would be set up, since everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. The goalie in a hockey game needs to be coordinated and quick, not big and bulky. The equipment looked like it'd to a good job of that already, so he went up and volunteered for the goalie position.

Mara on the other hand didn't do a darn thing to help, because she wanted to play real bad. "I wanna check people! Can I be left wingman?" She said estatically, flapping her wings excitedly, and grabbing some equipment.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Kinara looked around. She couldn't spot Tarynn anywhere. She sighed, then gave a shrug, figuring she'd gone to the nurse's office to get her needles taken out or something. Elves were always so frail. She then had two people come up to her, requesting positions. She looked to both Bael and Mara.

"Those things are up to each team and their captains. Now stand along the wall and wait to be picked," she instructed. She then turned back to Saen. "If I can't find her, she can't be a team captain. So you'll just have to do. And as a matter of fact, you can be the other captain, Miss Excited Fairy. Now the two of you need to take turns picking who's gonna' be on your team. As you can see, we have about 12 other people to choose from."
----
Brine wheeled around and looked at Julie seriously. "No, you don't! Trust me." Brine had been having a hell of a time trying to get her own oversized breasts to do what she wanted them to do. Not to mention the weight. They were a serious responsibility that genes had forced onto her, and they recently got her into trouble. Right now, she could do without them.

She then wheeled around again and looked at Possios. "I-- I'm not afraid," she said then. "J-- just a little nervous..."

Last edited by Nyaha on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 pm

(Should I just draft people? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 pm

(I could provide names and basic descriptions of my secondary characters so they can be used as well, if needed. Most of them are humans, though.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 am

(I just realized I forgot the second part of my last post. Edited. Very Happy Also, sure guys, anything to get the ball rolling. I had just assumed since it was Bael's RP he'd control the NPCs.)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:00 pm

A bunch of students stood around waiting for the team captains to pick their teams and assign their roles. The active teams only consisted of 5 players on the field at once, with each side sporting a goalie as a 6th. However, Hockey being a very fast paced tiring sport required constant player switching, which meant that there would need to be many people each team for plenty of time to rest and play during the game. At least in professional Hockey.

Mara knew this of course, but wasn't such a big enthusiast that she was a complete Hockey encyclopedia.

Aside from the Goaltender and Center, there were the Left and Right Defenseman, and the Left and Right Wingers for offence. Mara picked her team, and assigned each one of her team a spot, with Bael sitting on the sidelines being likely. Mara had to wait for the other Captain to finish what she was doing, pick her active players and position them before meeting her in the center field for the puck drop and the game start. At this point bodies would clash, but as for now, Mara was just waiting, and so were the other students in their respective teams.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:46 pm

'You have no idea...'

"Well, thanks for caring for me. I need to get to class now. Where do I go?"
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:29 pm

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:31 pm

(Don't look at me, I'm waiting for Saen and Eye
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:23 am

(Okay sorry ^^; totally my bad! If I think I understood Bael's post Mara picked her team? if not let me know and I will try to repost)

Saen felt nervous being captain and mean if he did not pick people he knew or ones he otherwise thought might be picked last. So he would begin by picking the people he knew were known for not being picked for teams and then if anyone he knew was not picked yet he would pick them. He would be careful to not be stuck with Constance for his little experience with her made him not like her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 am

"I'll never understand why people are afraid of Dridders, we're a race just like any other." Poss was then reminded of a very important question upon hearing the girl's statement. "What period is it? As I may have already said, I just transferred here, so I'm sorta noobish."
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 am

(she picked her team yes, but I wasn't specific about who she picked, so you can have any of your characters on her team. I left Bael open in case anyone wants him on their team. )
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:53 am

(Sorry, I've been meaning to post here for a while, but other things kept taking my time, and losing the post I was halfway through writing didn't help. Here you go.)

Menial's stomach groaned as she started drinking the small bottle that the doctor had given her, awarding her a raised eyebrow from the man. The medicine was bitter, with an obvious added sweetness from a few fruits mixed in, probably so younger kids wouldn't be so taken aback by the flavour. She would have done the work much better, though, it just needed a few herbal touches to blend in the... She was getting carried away.

Menial laid onto the stretcher again, letting the doctor carefully reposition her tail so that the broken segment was straight and in the middle of the second stretcher. He picked a long, thick wood plank an placed it next to her tail, making it cut itself three times with practised swiftness to get three equally long pieces, discarding the fourth. He placed one on top, but he was interrupted by another gurgling sound coming from Menial's stomach.

"Don't tell me you're hungry already. It's only been an hour since lunch time."
"My parents and I were finishing the paperwork to get me admitted an hour ago. It's not like I skipped lunch on purpose, I'd never do something like that."
"You didn't...? Well, it's too late now." The doctor stops what he's doing and goes towards his desk. He poured water on a glass from a metal jug and handed it to menial. "Make sure you have something to eat after you leave, that medicine is quite strong on the stomach."

Menial nodded as she drank the glass of water while the doctor picked the task at the point where he had left it. With one plank on top, he placed the other ones at both sides of her tail and pressed them against her scales without using his hands, which were now busy with a fresh roll of bandage. He lifted her tail slightly as well, then spun the bandages in rings around her tail, effectively binding the planks to her flesh, and ended the work with a tight knot.

"It's done. You'll feel your heart beating and probably a slight tingling from the splint towards the end of your tail, but please try to endure it. Also keep in mind that the bandages are more slippery than your scales, so you may have problems with your slithering until you get used to it. Aside from that, make sure you pay me a visit every day after breakfast until it heals; I'll make sure to have your teachers know why you're late to your morning classes." The doctor said that as he went to his desk and scribbled over some papers. "That reminds me, I haven't asked your name."
"Menial. No surnames." She said succinctly. The man nodded and wrote something down.
"Alright, that would be all." He said as he motioned her to come down from the stretcher. "Now go and get some food. If the cooks have any problems, tell them that you come from Theo's and they'll understand."
"Thank you, doctor." Menial said with a nod and opened the door to leave.
"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow morning." He said with a smile.

Menial closed the door behind her and let out a sigh. It was true that it became difficult to slither now that he had a section of her tail that was both rigid and slippery, but she'd have to make do. She started searching for the kitchen now, hoping to find it and eat something before the period ended. As she was looking for it, she found a group of three girls talking; a dridder, a peculiar sea krait naga and what looked like a pretty busty succubus. She tried to just pass by with a "Hi" and a wave, because she didn't want to waste much time.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:42 am

Kinara watched the two captains she'd pick make their teams. Sure, there weren't enough students for each team to make constant switches, but this wasn't professional hockey, and there were rules in place to punish any students who actively attempted to injure other players. Like a certain neko she knew well. She saw Constance would be ending up on Mara's team. She'd noticed they already seemed to know eachother when they were interacting during the warm-up laps around the gymnasium. Whether that was a good thing or not would probably become apparent in-game.

As soon as all the students had been picked, Kinara raised her loud and clear voice once more. "Alright, Saen's team take the north half of the gym, Mara's get the south. It's up to you and your respective teams to decide who takes what position. Each team should have seven people - it's also up to you to decide who sits out the first round. We haven't got all day so get moving!"

---------------------------------

Brine kept her hands in front of her mouth timidly as she spoke. "It's third period, after lunch. And don't...take it personally, I get nervous around all kinds of people, not just dridders."

She then heard the transformer ask her a question. It was the same question. Again. Stifling a sigh of exasperation, Brine used her power to make the tendril-like stamen of one of the water lilies in her hair extend upward and then behind her, unzipping one of the pockets of her backpack and producing a sheet of laminated paper, which the stamen then carried over to Julie. She'd see it was a map of the school, including the second floor. Each floor was shown separate from the other, from a top-down perspective, naturally. She'd see each classroom was numbered, including the swimming pool and the gymnasium, which also had their names typed in under their room numbers.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 am

"Perfect! This is exactly what I needed! Thanks!"

Julie looked at her map and ran off to her class.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 pm

(Spectrum, you may need to clarify what class that is, or Nyaha/Bael won't be able to count your character in any even that takes place.)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

(Sorry, but I don't know where the class is, either. I need someone who knows to mention it.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:44 am

(You can probably just state what class your character is going to have that period on your own - there's no actual set schedule besides what period is when. There is a gym class going on right now if you'd like to join that, or you can send your character to a different class of your choosing, prompting at least one of us to have a character in that class as well.

At least, that's my idea of it. Bael might have a different explanation. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am

Julie felt saddened that her magic class was the last of the day. Right now, she had a math class.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 pm

(So who's on Mara's team again? I know Constance, who'll likely get an offence position Razz but what of the others?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Felaryan High School Silliness - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21