Felaryan High School Silliness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:31 am

"Yeah, I'm Celine, heh, I'm surprised you remember me! I dont socialize that much!" She heard someone sitting next to her and turned, laughing. "Hiya Julie boy! Trying to hide from us again~? Man, you need to get a watch, or one of those cool hoverbikes, Mr. Antonio doesn't like late students!" She grinned, looking forward and waiting for the class to start. "You should get a dorm room, like me, so you wont be late all the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myde-Mia
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Mia skipped into the classroom not caring whether she was early or late. She pouted as she saw all the seats were taken. Where was she supposed to sit now. She pushed her way through a couple of students but could still find not one empty seat sighing loudly she went to a corner and waited there. "You would think one guy would be a gentleman and give up his seat but noo" Mia grumbled to herself

Myde after Mia also sighed when there were no seats available. He then merely sat on the floor waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Nyaha was just getting back to reality as Mia and Myde walked in. He snapped himself out of his delirious thought babbling just in time for his neko ears to pick up on Mia's grumbling.

"Not while I'm around!" Nyaha shouted, standing up. He put one foot on his chair and one on his desk and made a heroic pose. He then looked towards Mia.

"Please, miss, take my seat!"

(Nyaha is not a self-insert character because I could only do something like that once every five school years. X.x I'm way too shy!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Myde-Mia
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Mia smiles at the neko as she walks to it and takes the seat. "What a gentleman, Whats your name? She asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Julius just stayed silent, flushing at Celine's words as he slumped into his seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Tarynn tried to giggle gently and gracefully at Saen's comments; her hand rising slowly to cover the dignified smile and faint blush blossoming on her cheeks. It was the only way she could think to mask the searing, frantic bewilderment she felt inside at being called pretty. She, with her pitifully short ears, was pretty!? It was enough of a distraction to let one rogue drop of saliva make the bold trip down her windpipe to change her attempted cute giggle into a heaving bout of coughing and spluttering, doubling her over as she clutched the desk. Straightening back up, her face red and eyes watering with embarrassment, she looked back at Saen.

"M- My name is Tarynn Ayutayas," she croaked, between coughs. "Pleased t-to make... Your acquaintance."

She stretched out her hand to shake his, only to have it knocked aside by Nyaha's swift ascension onto his desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm

At the sound of Tarynn coughing Saen will lift his head worried. "Miss Ayutayas! are you alright?!" Saen rises from his seat to kneel beside Tarynn's desk. "Should I get a nurse? are you sick? I didn't somehow make you sick did I?" He asked frantically, and assuming the worse was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am

Bael nodded and told Celine that he wasn't that social either, not that much. There were people that he knew, but not a whole lot of friends he'd hang around with every day. At this point Bael was trying to be quiet, it was still not too far into the school year and he'd rather not piss off the teacher who was moving to the center of the room, apparently this "Mr. Antonio" was just waiting for everyone to be quiet so he could start. He seemed rather subtle that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:45 am

Still recovering from the annoying experience of seemingly managing to choke on air, Tarynn held up a shaking index finger to ward Saen off.

"I- I am fine, thank you..." she said hoarsely, smiling to try and regain her composure. "Th- That's just how coughs are."

She became aware of the teacher making his usual moves to start the class, and so with what she hoped would be seen as a friendly smile and a wave she turned to make her way back to her desk in the front row. Due to her still watery eyes, she accidentally banged her knee on another desk as she passed it; she wrapped her hands around her leg, crying out a particularly saucy curse word. She limped back to her desk, lamenting the destruction of her dignified image and her chance to get anymore compliments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:07 am

Celine seemed surprised, before smiling "Really now? Then we have more in c-" She heard the Curse Tarynn yelled out, and couldn't help herself, she giggled, holding a hand up to her mouth. "Oh that's rich!" she noticed the Teacher, but didn't seem to care.

(Right, are we just going to assume class started, or is Bael going to say so? Also, are we timeskipping it, or should we keep going and show what the characters usually do during class, including conversations?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 am

Saen for some reason still didn't quite understand but he went back to his seat. When Tarynn hit her leg he had to fight the urge to help and accidentally gave out a small whimper. 'I must be terribly unlucky! Bad things keep happening to Tarynn when I'm around! There is only one thing for it! I have to follow Tarynn the rest of the day and make sure no more bad happens!' Saen reasoned with some of the worst logic I have ever heard. He was silent now though despite not paying attention still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 pm

(So can any of us control the teacher or is it just Bael since he's like, our GM here?)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 pm

The teacher still just waited for everyone to be seated, staring at those who were out of their desks instead of broadcasting it across the classroom, and began the lesson, which he taught worse than he acted or reacted to homework, asking for help, and the like. He had a somewhat boring voice.

Bael nodded to Celine and then looked at the teacher, sighing, and made sure to keep his book open. At least class was only about 40 or 50 minutes. Then they'd get another "break" going between one class to the next.

(oh hey, 20,000th post Very Happy, also, I'm not sure if in J high school students go from class to class or teachers do, since in anime I usually hear "I'm in class 1-A" or something, implying that they're assigned to one room. I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:09 pm

(I think they move do move around a little, I mean they have science labs and cookery classes after all. Also, I like the idea that for NPC teachers we'll skip class roleplays, given in anime they never show a 'typical' lesson. If it's a PC teacher in that session maybe that particular class could turn out atypical, like the teacher could pick on a certain character or a whispered discussion could break out among the students or something. Just me two pence.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:51 pm

(that sounds good. for PE, and cooking classes they probably move for that, or for a class with a lab. i dunno. we can go with what you said about PC teachers too.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Lance and Kaitlyn were quite late to their first class do to, extra curricular activities they had been participating in, walking into class as they giggled and laughed to each other playfully. Whispering they took their seats, trying to pay attention to the teacher, both obviously having a hard time calming themselves down.

(Sorry for being away, My Grandmother died Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 pm

(God rest her soul. You alright?)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 am

(Now I am, it took me a while to recover, we were very close. I spent a lot of time with Grandpa, we went fishing, catch and release, and other stuff.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Nyaha got off of his desk, giving the teacher a sheepish smile when he looked at him. He walked up to Saen and leaned in close.

"Hey, uh...mind if I share your desk? I don't need to sit, I just need a good writing surface."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Saen shook his head a little being brought back from his thoughts. "huh? oh yes of course ypu can share my desk. It is no problem." he replied then almost immediately was lost in thought once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myde-Mia
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Mia looked at the teacher waiting for the class to begin/

Myde looked boredly around the room wondering whether he should just skip class seeing how packed it was no one would notice. Probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 pm

"Apparently we're going to need more desks. I'll have to get squared away, meanwhile...do what you can. Administration's not supposed to put more students here than a room can handle..."

The teacher went on shortly to the class, making sure everybody was introduced, passing around the syllabus, and explained some various things they would be doing throughout the year. The class seemed to drone on because of how he talked, but at least he didn't seem too strict.

Bael sat at his desk the whole time, tapping his fingers against the soda that Celine gave him, staring back between the syllabus and the teacher. He was glad he came here early; a couple people here didn't have desks apparently.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:03 pm

(So are we skipping roleplaying this class on the basis Mr Antonio is kind of an NPC? I'm easy like Sunday morning.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm

(yeah. feel free to make your own additions to what happens, too. he's just an NPC Razz)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Nyaha looked over the syllabus in disappointment. It was far too vague for his liking. He didn't get why the teacher would tell them what they would be covering beforehand, it's not like they needed to know what they needed to know before he taught it to them, especially if he wasn't even going to really tell them anything. It was stupid. The teacher was stupid. As Nyaha stood quietly, he began to stress out about the idea of failing or not learning what he needed to learn due to an incompetent teacher.

He didn't pay any attention to what the teacher was saying at all in the midst of his reserved anxiety attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan High School Silliness   

Back to top Go down

Felaryan High School Silliness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next