Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bite Mark Quest begins !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theorem
Tasty morsel
Theorem

The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Empty
PostSubject: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 am

I would like to do a RP about my special race created lately.
My Ghouls Haiena and the Crocuta Tribe Smile

Well, the main subject is Theorem, young memeber of the tribe, wearing the Bite Mark, go out to find a good predator and be eaten.
My main idea is to make him join an adventurers team to explore Felarya in a group and wait to find a predator human-like giantess.
When he will meet one, he will offer himself, and maybe sacrifice some membres of the team.

Afterwards (meaning after being eaten) I'll make him reborn as a Ghoul Smile
The next part of the story will be Theorem meeting the predator who previously eaten him and be his disciple to discover the pleasure of eating humans Smile

For thoses who are interested, please contact me !
My PM box is open to your messages. Smile

I'll be glad to do it here when enough people are agree to play with me.
Back to top Go down
Theorem
Tasty morsel
Theorem

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 am

Re-UP
Come one, don't be shy Smile
If this topic is too complicated for you, I'm open to any comments or changes.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 am

Somehow, it just doesn't seem like a good RP topic.

The main thing is that you've already explicitly stated what's going to happen in the RP. That takes all the fun out of it. Second, who would offer up their own characters just to be eaten in the end? This seems like it would be much better in story format than an RP. Sad Sorry, Theo.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Theorem
Tasty morsel
Theorem

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 am

Well, in fact, I just want to RP and meet people here...
That's all...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm not saying you're a bad person, I'm just telling you, matter-of-factly, why nobody seems to be interested. At least, the way I see they wouldn't be. I could be wrong, though. X.x

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Okay I'm going to give you tip I learned with making RP storylines. Don't tell anyone what's going to happen. ^^; Give them just enough to know what your main goal may be and what kind of character they should run. They don't like to know your whole story. In fact in RP it's good to just figure it out as you go along really it's half the fun. If you want make a GM's sheet to keep all the ideas down that's great! I'm doing that with my RP right now so I won't forget what challenges are on the road and I even have a map with a line leading to the final area. Though I don't have it where the players can see it. This is a old rule from the pen and paper RPGs. The GM should know what's going to happen but the players should only find out when they face the challenges. I mean when you play a game is more fun to find out what lays ahead or to discover it anew for yourself? Also you should keep in mind players may not follow your path. ^^; That's happened to me allot. Not saying you have a bad idea just you should try to refine it. I'd be happy to help you via PM if you like. I love to teach people how improve their role playing games. ^_^

Also take none of this as criticism just advice. I know tone doesn't work well online. Laughing And I sometiems forget to add smilleys. <.<;
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Also: RPs based entirely upon the needs of a single character tend to fail after 3 pages... if they manage to gain players, which is a rare enough occurrence in that circumstance as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
Also: RPs based entirely upon the needs of a single character tend to fail after 3 pages... if they manage to gain players, which is a rare enough occurrence in that circumstance as it is.

True. People don't mind helping out your OCs when they're in need but they do get tired of it. Also it seems egotistical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bite Mark Quest begins !   The Bite Mark Quest begins ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bite Mark Quest begins !
Page 1 of 1