Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your poison?

Go down 
+6
EvilGenius
AzureJass
DarkOne
Thywolf
hhhat09
jedi-explorer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

What's your poison? Empty
PostSubject: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Something that I've been wondering. What do Felaryan's get messed up with? Like what do they smoke, chew, snort or what have you to get high? I mean a world like Felarya, with it's abundancy of plants and magic, strikes me as a place that has to have a drug trade of some kind or another. If there ain't a pre-existing one then what would be one in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Crushed Fairy Wings as something you snort up, considering how their magic's stored there.
What's your poison? Nep_19
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Feyweed abstract. Hurr hurr hurr.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

[quote="hhhat09"]Crushed Fairy Wings as something you snort up, considering how their magic's stored there.
[quote]

Hmm that could work! thought it's bit dangerous to do even with all the new innovations into fairy capture, but still worth exploring.

Quote :
Feyweed abstract. Hurr hurr hurr.

Do you mean "extract"? In which case I'm not sure it'd be too popular except among fairies. I more talking about something everybody wants to take. Like Spice in Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Well my Character 'Winona Galen' being a Neko likes to smoke Catnip, which for a Neko must be like smoking Cannabis.

The effects of catnip on Nekos have been shown in other Felaryian works, normally by attracting Nekos out into the open or intoxicating them into being helpless, so I thought having Winona casually smoke the stuff would be an interesting inversion.
Back to top Go down
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 am

It's really hard to get high in Felarya because of the healing powers the world contains. Even getting drunk is not as easy as it is on earth. Though seeing a drunk predator would be funny.
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 am

I disagree, I don't think a heightened immune system allows a heightened resistance to introduced chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 pm

That's why you can still get alcohol poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Junkies.

Lots of junkies.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I can see a crazy Japanese game show about that.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Eating junkies to get high yourself? If you can make a show about that, you'll probably be rich.

Alternatively, you can buy offworld drugs. I'm sure there's gotta be drugs from all over the multiverse here!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Or the internet.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

hhhat09 wrote:
Crushed Fairy Wings as something you snort up, considering how their magic's stored there.

Why hat, why did you have to say that? Now I can't get the idea of a gang of Fairy drug dealers selling their wings in exchange for food, services, and access to places within the Isolon Eye...or possibly even Negav itself. DX
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
hhhat09 wrote:

Why hat, why did you have to say that? Now I can't get the idea of a gang of Fairy drug dealers selling their wings in exchange for food, services, and access to places within the Isolon Eye...or possibly even Negav itself. DX

If you got a fairy to sac and sell her own wings I'd be surprised. It'd hurt. A lot.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:07 pm

I'd question if the people of Negav would really want anything to do with fariy wing drug dealers. Most faries eat people and it isn't personal for the most part, and some are freindly if you befreind them. The Negav people surely woulden't do anything that would make the faries to actually hate them and give them motivation to go out of their way hunting and outright killing every human they see.

The faries are a dangerous threat as they are when they having fun, why make enemies out of them and provoke war?

If they do trade with Negav, it would be on the black market. And something VISTA the ISD would try to hunt down and eliminate.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 pm

I dont think the humans care what the fairies think about them, they know that fairies eat them, and most encounters with a fairy winds up with humans in their belly. That's all they really "need to know" or care about. I think if fairy wing based drugs existed, they'd gladly do it, or use the powder made from crushing the wings into an expensive topping used by the rich for delicacies. If just for spite. Though a lot of the humans who've lived in Felarya for a while have begrudgingly been forced to accept their position in the food chain, it'd be the newer folks who get pissed about being eaten.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 am

Yeah but just because humans don't care what about the Faries think of them doesn't mean Negav woulden't want things to esculate from bad to worse. Faries may very well eat people regardless if they casually come across one, but they arn't hunting humans down like their lives depended on it. Create an vendetta and they very well hunt humans down in mass swarms, making allies they woulden't of befreinded otherwise and so on.

Just because you begrudgedly accept that bees will sting you, doesn't mean you woulden't care what happens if you went up to the hive and kicked it.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Ahh... DarkOne, there already are people out to hunt fairies. From what we can tell, fairies don't take them seriously if they can help it. If more people felt like hunting fairies, fairies wouldn't take it out on Negav. They'd take it out on the hunters themselves; they're tasty, an easier target, make it more personal, and don't cause a headache to approach.
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Something that I've been wondering. What do Felaryan's get messed up with? Like what do they smoke, chew, snort or what have you to get high? I mean a world like Felarya, with it's abundancy of plants and magic, strikes me as a place that has to have a drug trade of some kind or another. If there ain't a pre-existing one then what would be one in your opinion?

Magic enhanced dope/crack. You think what people do is bad when they get off on our version well imgaine what Felaryan's would do on something of that magnitude. XD
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm

"Feysoon death trap"

A mixture of magic inducing berries and plant nectar, the combination creating a mindless induction for the drink itself, the berries putting magic into your body as the scent of the feyweed nectar, cause you to only want more of the drink, the effects of the drink work after being consumed In non magical creatures to instant from magical creatures
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

Thywolf wrote:
"Feysoon death trap"

A mixture of magic inducing berries and plant nectar, the combination creating a mindless induction for the drink itself, the berries putting magic into your body as the scent of the feyweed nectar, cause you to only want more of the drink, the effects of the drink work after being consumed In non magical creatures to instant from magical creatures

This has merit. I like the idea! It's simple to make and export and I'm sure the Negav Police nor the Investigators scan all alcoholic beverages that come in. Genius!! Thanks Thywolf I might use this in my RPs and even make a mention of the stuff in my "Clare's Quest" mini stories.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:

This has merit. I like the idea! It's simple to make and export and I'm sure the Negav Police nor the Investigators scan all alcoholic beverages that come in. Genius!! Thanks Thywolf I might use this in my RPs and even make a mention of the stuff in my "Clare's Quest" mini stories.

go for it, probably also a good way to escape a fairy, or trap them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your poison?   What's your poison? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your poison?
Page 1 of 1