Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!

Go down 
+6
Nephilim
The Ultimate
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Venom Agato
Saen Kel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Empty
PostSubject: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Alright I was struck with inspiration this morning by a joke I had made and after much second guessing myself and my abilities I decided eh why not try it out anyway? Maybe people will like it! What is it you ask? Well its simple its a Felarya talk show!

Premise is simple I shall be the host of ' LIVE in Felarya With Saen Kel!' and all you lovely people can have your characters interviewed in a noncanon fourth wall breaking type of deal, or just have them in the audience to ask other people's characters questions ^^. Since this is not serious you may alter your character anyway you wish, you can treat your character as if they are exactly as they are depicted in your character sheet and RPs are real life things they survived or you can even have it as if they are an actor and the way the act in RPs is just an acting career they do ^^ here is an example using my character in both types of scenerios:

Realism: Host "So you survived the belly of a giant Pred? How did ya do it." Saen "Well a hero always keeps a level head even when pardon the pun in the belly of the beast hahaha"

Actor: Host "Tell us about your new project mister Kel" Saen "Well in my newest project, High school silliness I play a younger version of myself and I must say that Bael is a perfect director he really lets you flesh the character out for yourself."

Thats just some of the options ^^ feel free to do any mix of these two or anything you come up with on your own ^^ this is meant to be fun and possibly give others insight to your characters they otherwise they may not get. To be an audience member jump in at anytime! I would like warning if you want to a guest through PM, so I can ask questions that make sense with how you want to play your character. Also! The issue of Co-host if anyone is interested in the position feel free to PM me about it, and it won't be like you have to be co-host forever either. Lastly I would like to hear all of your opinions before I officially start anything that needs clarification or just voicing interest is fine ^^ thank you for your time.

Last edited by Saen Kel on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Agato: *Walks In Set From Cave & Crosses Arms Staring Stoically Into The Camera* I'm here because I have nothing better to do little preylings. *Grins Showing Fangs Dripping With Black Venom*
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Yeah, I like this. I'll PM you about it, too. And actually follow the rules, unlike some people.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Thank you Nyaha ^^ your cooperation is most appreciated! XD
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Yeah, I like this. I'll PM you about it, too. And actually follow the rules, unlike some people.

What exactly am I not following? I read it and I'm doing as he made it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Because he said that he wanted opinions before he actually went ahead with this. And because he said to PM him what character you want interviewed. And because it's rather rude to start someone else's RP. Where are your manners, young padawan? DX
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey I never heard any complaints before when I started an RP even if it was someone else's not too mention don't you think my starting it means it's a worthwhile one?
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 pm

I actually do want to hear thoughts though first Venom =o I'm sorry, so to clarify I want to give someother people an opportunity to see it and tell me what they think before we start, sorry if that wasn't clear enough ^^ I take responsibilty! XD

Last edited by Saen Kel on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Saen Kel wrote:
I actually do want to hear thoughts though first Venom =o I'm sorry, so to clarify I want to give somepther people an opportunity to see it and tell me what they think before we start, sorry if that wasn't clear enough ^^ I take responsibilty! XD

Eh it's fine. XD But you do now know that you have mine on it. My support.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Yes i do know ^^ and thank you for the support! XD
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm

No problem. I can see this as a fun RP what with being able to make it like a television live show with us using our OC's as the characters.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 am

So I basically send you PM with Clare's bio and you would have her on the show and interview her? That sounds pretty cool! =D I like this idea but I want to make sure I got it right.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 am

that is correct ^^ also how you plan to treat her character as well will be helpful ^^ like if they are an actor or just retelling a story of what happened to them ^^ you can also be an audience member to ask questions as well or even talk to me about being Co-host =D
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 pm

There is enough interest in this idea for me to move forward with this ^^ starting with one of Nyaha's characters as my first guest since he was the first to PM me about it ^^ but you can still PM me to get on the list or to be a Co-host. Also don't forget audience members can just jump in on the RP at anytime to watch and ask questions when its the audiences turn XD so hopefully tomorrow the show gets a lot of hits and doesn't get cancelled! XD
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 am

AHA! ^.^ YYES! XD Scored the first interview!
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Okay I'm starting this thing now and remember everybody have fun! XD ahem!

There is a studio resting in the middle of the Felarya wilderness that approiately labeled "LIVE IN FELARYA". Outside of it people lined up to get in and see the first episode in person! A tomthumb acted as bouncer checking to see if the people had the proper badge to get in and on his shirt was the name tag "Jurin" (not that many people could read that small of print XD) One woman in a mask and blonde wig tried to get past without a badge, and the Tomthumb shot a dart at her and she fell over with a thud. Several people came and picked her up and tossed her out of there.

Inside the studio the seats were all different types and sizes some for the very tiny, the very massive, and everything inbetween. Some dridders above positioned the lights properly. The wall had a sign that warned everyone

"No eating the hosts, guests, stage hands, or other empolyees!....unless you get really hungry".

On the stage was a black desk and behind it was Saen Kel the Fifth. He was all cleaned up and in a suit as he grabbed his mug that depicted two dice on the side and drank from it. He had given up the adventurer's life finding he wasn't a very good hero and settled on show business time would only tell if it was a mistake. Across from him were multiple seats all varying sizes as well.

Above both the stage and the audience was booth that had a one way mirror. A female Tomthumb in an all red suit smoked a cigar bigger than herself. She was the boss of the whole show and was gambling quite a bit that it would make money. She smiled though 'If this fails at least I can still feed Mr. Kel to a hungry Naga or something.'
A neko with magenta hair, no tail and an ear that looked almost gnawed off poked her head inside the room. She readjusted her glasses on her face and timidly spoke. "Uh sir- I mean ma'am - I mean miss Rurei Laen! We are just about ready to start the show..."
"Ugh, Constance don't you think I know that? I've been watching the whole time! I don't pay you to tell me things I already know I pay you to tell me what I don't know! Got it fur for brains!" The tiny shouted at her.
"Of course! My deepest apologizes I'll give Saen the signal!" The terrified neko said as she ran off to attend her other duties.
"She should have stuck to acting." Rurei moaned in annoyance.

The light signaled Saen to start and he took a deep breath. 'Here we go.' He thought to himself. When the cameras turned on he smiled kindly. "Good morning Felarya! And welcome to the first episode of LIVE IN FELARYA! I'm your host Saen Kel the Fifth! I really hope you enjoy our show today our first guest is Ha'nha! so please give her a big round of applause!"
The audience cheered and waited for the guest to come out from back stage and take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:38 pm

(I love the role-reversal between Rurei and Constance. ^_^ That's so funny!)

Suddenly, someone backstage cried out in terror, and a loud crash could be heard throughout the entire studio. Next came a loud growl, and someone shouting the words "get back" and "go out there! Through the curtains!"

Ha'nha, terrified of the torch-wielding stage hand, backed out onto the huge set, her behind raised higher than the rest of her body as it led her out onto the stage. Her clothing for the occasion was a rather skimpy loincloth-fur brassiere combo, and it unfortunately (fortunately? Stupid Surrogia) did not cover much of what the audience had a clear view of for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 pm

(Thank you ^^ I hoped someone would have caught that XD)

Rurei took a long drag of her cigar and smiled as the smoke escaped between her teeth. "Haha yeah, we are gonna get alot of viewers from this one."

Saen blushed embarrassed for her but pretty powerless to try and cover....all that. "Miss Ha' nha! um you might want to turn...or sit.... You are rather...um exposed at the moment?" He tried to explain without being blunt but the audience simply whistled.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Meanwhile backstage, a darkly clothed man was sitting down. He was scheduled to be next after this person who had just gone on stage. Hmm, I wonder why I decided to do this... Oh yeah, I'm still looking for someone, but after seeing almost everyone I can see in here I can't find her. Well I guess I might just leave... But then again I'm not doing anything right now so I guess I should just roll with it. He thought to himself while sitting down in a chair, hunched over a little holding his hands together. He could see all the action from where he was sitting so he decided to listen up and watch this person's interview.
(Yes, Saen did say I could do this.)
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh by my tail!" Constance said backstage her face red with embarrassment. "Excuse me- uh have you seen!" She kept trying to call to other staff for help but they all ignored her. She sat next to shadow and sighed. The tailess Neko realized she had sat next to someone and jumped with a start her glasses nearly falling off. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to enter your personal space! I just am so tired! I've been looking for the next guest, I believe his name is shade? No, silhouette? Maybe dark but nevermind that!" She corrected her glasses. "Just don't tell miss Laen I was sitting while on the job please?" she asked her eyes begging for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Ha'nha lifted her torso up and gave the air a sniff. She smelt...food. And lots of it. She turned around, showing the large audience the pearly white elongated canines of a sabertooth neko. There it was, a sea of food, big and small. The giantess' mouth began to drool, but she was too awestruck to act.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:10 pm

"Miss Ha'nha!" Saen shouted up to her. "How are you? Mind taking a seat? It must be uncomfortable to remain up like that." He half chuckled he hoped he could draw her attention away from the audience.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:30 pm

"Hmm?" Shadow looked at the woman who had just sat next to him. "Heh, stop panicking. If there is a space next to me then I don't see why you can't sit next to me. Even though you all do look pretty busy. Also I have no idea who this "Miss Laen" is but even if I did I don't see why I would that." He gave a little smile. "I see you're looking for someone..." He said, turning his head away and looking at the floor. "...Heheh, Shade. Silhouette. Dark..." He turned his head back to her. "Nice nicknames but I'd prefer if you called me Shadow." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 pm

The giant neko looked down at the show's host with a confused look, then stood up at full height. She wiped her face off with her wrist and walked to her seat, sitting down rather elegantly.

"Oh, heavens me, I'm terribly sorry," Ha'nha said, her voice taking on a flowing, musical tone. "I find it most difficult to get out of character sometimes. Getting in touch with one's animalistic side is truly an experience one must live to believe."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 pm

"Sh-shadow?!" Constance utters in surprise. She freezes and goes nearly completely white, then she sprints off out to a room. She returns within 5 minutes. "Oh Mr. Shadow! I am Constance Miss Laen's personal secretary and doer of various other jobs! She has instructed me to take care of anything you might need before you go on stage." She says with a nervous smile.

Saen sighed with relief that Ha' nha was merely in character not actually about to eat the audience. With new found confidence he adressed his guest. "I have to admit you are very convincing in your portrayal of a hungry predator. So tell me what is your process? How do you draw the line between you, and the person you play?" He was confident this was a good jumping off point he would save the personal questions later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next