Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!

Go down 
+6
Nephilim
The Ultimate
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Venom Agato
Saen Kel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 am

"Goals?" Ha'nha repeated, looking somewhat awestruck. Her face cracked a smile and she chuckled. "My dear, I'm afraid the only goal my feral counterpart has is filling her belly. Since my own personal goal is to simply put on a good performance, to do work that I can be proud of looking back, I'd have to say, to answer your question, our goals are quite different."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 am

Aphra glared at the tiny, bu thought it over. Perhaps it was better than referring to her as a giantess like some tinies had and it was accurate from his tiny perspective. "I...guess mabye that's not the worst name I've been called by a tiny." She admitted.

Tam nodded. She was only a little disapointed it wasn't something more dramatic. "Well it's nice to be wanted I suppose. And by a celebrity at that! Ha ha ha!" Laughed the green ahired girl secretly checking to make sure her Supa-Dupa Sized Flash Bang was still hidden in the strap of her boot. 'It really is nice to be wanted, but it doesn't mean I want to really get eaten! I mean I still have to figure out how to become a giantess somehow.' She took her seat once she was sure it was secure and the pin was where it should be.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:08 pm

"Alright glad thats settled you giant waste of living tissue. Have fun watching the show you thick skulled blithering behemoth." Jurin replied as now he continued walking. There was no way he wasn't going to try and piss the Footer off . (Why do you ask? Because I like drama! XD)

"Thank you for the question ma'am." The Host said once Tam sat. "Does anyone else have a question for miss Ha'nha?"

(I think I'll give this...lets say till tomorrow afternoon before I continue past questioning Ha'nha ^^)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

(Okay moving on then ^^)

Constance off stage gives Saen the signal to change guests. "Well it seems that its time to introduce our new guest. Miss Ha'nha feel free to stay here if you would like and listen or participate in the next interview." Saen explained to his first guest.

Constance made her way back stage to shadow. "Alright Mr. Shadow you're finally on! Any last minute things you need? make-up? back rub? refreshment? Remember not to be nervous in front of everyone in felarya who is watching this show, judging you or wondering if you would taste good alright? Don't be nervous!' The neko was obviously nervous herself for shadow.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 am

(Just so your RP doesn't die Saen I'll post using Aphra)

Aphra might have been more tolerant of the little guy if he hadn't smarted off to her when she was being nice. In a split second she was in front of him and in second after that the short end of her tail wrapped about Jurin not squeezing but confining his movements. "What did you say" She asked in very calm but cold tone.

Tam was too busy looking for a vending machine to notice. She had set off after Ha'nha had answered her question. She had to get up and politly leave for fear she might have had an accident. "Why are nice predators so hard to find? Also why doesn't this place have a snack machine?" Said the young woman as she rounded a corner marked "Authorized People Only. Do Not Enter."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 pm

(Yeah XD thank you Jedi!)

Jurin smirked. "I believe it was 'Alright glad thats settled you giant waste of living tissue. Have fun watching the show you thick skulled blithering behemoth' don't tell me you're deaf and dumb."

Constance's ear twiched when Tam entered the forbidden room. "Oh no! uh Mr. Shadow go on whenever ready! I have to ah go stop something!" She sprints off to find the tresspasser.

Tam will find a long white hallway and at the other end a big metal door with no lock. On her right is a closet full of white lap coats of various sizes.
Back to top Go down
Nephilim
Helpless prey
Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:42 am

(*pops head around the corner* Begging ye pardon, can I join in the rp?)
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

Sure ^^ you may enter! XD you did read the introduction did you not? =o
Back to top Go down
Nephilim
Helpless prey
Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 am

Saen Kel wrote:
Sure ^^ you may enter! XD you did read the introduction did you not? =o
Yup ^^ A live talk show, surprisingly funny and awesome. xD
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

(Feel free to jump in as an audience member or Pm me for one your characters you would like to be interviewed ^^ The current wait list is Ultimate then Jedi ^^)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:48 am

(Ahhh! I've been really busy and sick at the same time its been horrible!)
Shadow slowly stood up and sighed. It was finally his turn to be interrogated he thought. He put his hands in his pockets and walked up to the stage with his head facing the ground, not making eye contact to anything at all. He walked up to the desk and quietly sat down. "So..." He said looking down at the table. "How are ya?" He said as he finally faced Saen and offered a hand shake. He gave a little smile too.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:24 pm

(Totally cool ^^ sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you ^^)

"I'm good thanks for asking." Saen replied giving a warm hand shake. "So Shadow anything in particular you want to get off your chest before I start to ask my questions?"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 pm

"Anything I want to get off my chest huh? Hmm..." He sat there for a few seconds quietly. "No, not really. I'll just get through this and i'll be on my way I guess." He said folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Ha'nha looked down to the next guest uncomfortably. It was obvious he didn't have any particular interest in being there, but she didn't think it would've killed him to hide it a little better to avoid hurting Saen's feelings. If he kept this attitude up, she felt she might end up 'losing control' again and get taken over by her feral self. Mean as that would be....
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Saen looked kind of uncomfortable wondering why his guest didn't seem particularly interested in being here. "So heheh." Saen said nervously. "You don't seem to be a native of Felarya, I myself am not from this realm either. Where did you come from? How did you get here and most importantly why?"
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:27 pm

"Where did I come from? Oh, just from a planet called earth. How did I get here? Ehh... Accidentally. Let's just say... I had a lot of bad luck at that moment in time. Why am I hear? Heh, I have no idea myself. When I first got on this world I thought of just letting myself be killed instead of trying to survive buuuuut here I am, sitting here still alive for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:57 pm

"Thats an impressive attitude to have and still be alive in Felarya. I mean even those with a strong will to live, and determination often end up somebody's snack. How have you survived all this time? Did you make friends with a predator?" Saen asked a little more out of his own curiousity than anything else.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Shadow gave some serious thought and finally answered. "Well... I honestly don't know. There is one thing little thing that is keeping me going though. I guess... It's just hope. I'm currently looking for people. Uhh...." Shadow was finding it hard to word everything that wouldn't relate to his past. He wouldn't want to be asked questions like that. "Lets just say these people are important and I... Need to see them or at least one person." He said staring at the table.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 am

Saen nodded understanding. "I see, who is this person you need to find? Are they family? Friend? Or perhaps something more?" Saen asked trying to uncover the story here. "If you tell the viewers it help your chances."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:48 am

"Eh, the audience doesn't need to know. I mean, I guess it's already helping if these people are watching this although, they probably wouldn't recognize much right now..." Looks like I'm going to have to go through this one way or another... He sighed as he sat there for a few seconds. "Well... Family I guess..." Shadow finally replied.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:38 pm

"Saen," Ha'nha interjected. She felt she was getting a lot more answers that their host was. "I think you may be asking him questions that are perhaps to personal?" She felt she could tell from the way Shadow was answering. She thought he might have a good reason for avoiding answering the questions in a forward manner.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:30 pm

"Perhaps I am." Saen admitted sheepishly. "How about you ask him a few Miss Ha'nha?"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Aphra wasn't paying too much attention to the stage now. She was concentrating solely on beign a menacing naga about to eat a loud mouth tiny. "You do realize I can eat you right now and nobody would notice? One zap to knock you out and in a few hours there'd be no trace of you. Now...Do you want to stay something?" Said Aprha glaring at the tiny and daring him to speak.

Tamlin in the meantime was gazing about the hall not hearing Constance at all through the power of 'selective hearing' and wondered the hall running her hands along the wall. "Man this is high tech! Looks cooler than our base. Heh heh! I can see my reflection. Hello reflection!...Huh?" Said the girl noticing the lab coats and her thrid favorite thing to discover when adventuring: un-locked door. "Hello there." She briefly looked at the lab coats before ingnorign them and pushing open the doors to see what was inside. Heedless of the danger....as usual.
Back to top Go down
Saen Kel
Great warrior
Great warrior
Saen Kel

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"I'm not the type to beg, I meant eveyrthing I said." Jurin stared coldly into Aphra's eyes. He was gambling on this one but better to die with your boots on.

Tamlin would find a giant room filled with long racks holding countless bodies of Constances, Jurins, and Saens. "ma'am!" Said Constance catching up. "You can't see this room you have to leave! You aren't an empolyee!" She seemed frantic and hoped Tamlin didn't understand what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Aphra didn't even bother speakign. She opened her mouth and tossed Jurin in and let him sit there a moment. 'Stupid tiny...mmm chili...Never had a tiny that tasted like chili. I'm tempted to swallow but Tam would be upset if she found out. Hey where'd she go anyway?' Thought Aprha as she looked about noticing she had disappeared. 'Ah well. She probably is looking for that phantom vending machine."

"Well this isn't a vending machine." Said Tam smiling widely. "But golly it's cool! What are they robotic suits? Clones? Cyber-people? Daleks? Skinned humans,nekos,and tinies? Well what??" SHe said grabbing and shaking Constance by the shoulders. "Tell me! I gotta know!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!   LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE IN FELARYA With Saen Kel!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next