Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures   Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:35 pm

I was just reading this article on the VG-cats main page, and it turns out that they recently got twenty gamer pictures available for purchase on Xbox Live. For those who don't know, Gamer Pictures are somewhat like avatars for Xbox 360 accounts, and the size is limited to about the size of an average forum avatar, as well.

This made me wonder: What if a pack of say, twenty different gamer pictures was released, featuring various characters from Felarya? What would the pictures be of, and would the pictures be comic-style or fully colored and detailed? Would you buy (and equip) a gamer picture from this pack? Of course, the pictures would have to be viewable to all ages, so keep in mind that anything involving Vivian's breasts would probably be out of the question.

I would probably purchase the pack if there ever was one, and I'm not quite sure what type of picture I'd use, though it'd probably involve either Anna or Menyssan. Crisis would probably be over used, but cuteness would be something I'd have to fight if a picture of Chibi Crisis was used.

I dunno. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures   Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Well the viewable by all ages thing is quite limitating when it comes to Felarya I think ^^;

I am not familiar at all with Xbox but the idea is intriguing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/

Felaryan Xbox Gamer Pictures
Page 1 of 1