Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ressurrection

Go down 
+6
Mickilla
Malahite
Darth_Nergal
DarkOne
Archmage_Bael
Nyaha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Ressurrection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ressurrection   Ressurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Ok, new mod in this thread, just doing my job here, I have nothing to say about the topic itself.

@Amaroq: Calm down. It seems that whenever someone disagrees with a point you are making, you tend to get very upset and start whirling the flame stick with very little provocation. Now, Stabs may well be wrong in his assessment of your point. But there is a right way, and a wrong way to explain your point to him. Saying "Screw you" is definitely not what anyone would call the right way of doing this.

Second thing is, he may also raise an equally valid point, which he did, so it's not just mindless complaining, he is not trolling or flaming you, he is debating the point in question. Debating ideas is what this forum was originally created for, and in case I was not clear the first time...

Debating is not trolling or flaming, it is the discussion of a point to rectify forseeable problems and come to a suitable conclusion and implementation.

Thank you, that is all.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrection   Ressurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Ridiculous, you are just defending stabs because you know him better or because he is a fellow mod. You dont even care about what happened, you just see me complaining and think you know everything. there are the good guys and then there's me, right?

You Moderators are corrupted to the core, defending some people and deleting evidence of insults and bullying in the chatroom while punishing or yelling at others like me at the slightest whim and ganging up on those. Ask stabs if you want to know what i am talking about since I dont want to bring that into public discussion, at least not yet. Dont force me to do otherwise.

and Darkstorm, whatever you are trying here by putting this annoying loud music hidden into this topic, edit it out, it sure doesnt help solving any issue. It just proves my point with what ridiculous methods you guys are bullying people.

Edit: deleting my post wont get rid of the evidence as i made a screenshot since I have quite a bit experience about how you guys handle "uncomfortable" things on this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrection   Ressurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Amaroq wrote:
Ridiculous, you are just defending stabs because you know him better or because he is a fellow mod. You dont even care about what happened, you just see me complaining and think you know everything. there are the good guys and then there's me, right?

You Moderators are corrupted to the core, defending some people and deleting evidence of insults and bullying in the chatroom while punishing or yelling at others like me at the slightest whim and ganging up on those. Ask stabs if you want to know what i am talking about since I dont want to bring that into public discussion, at least not yet. Dont force me to do otherwise.

and Darkstorm, whatever you are trying here by putting this annoying loud music hidden into this topic, edit it out, it sure doesnt help solving any issue. It just proves my point with what ridiculous methods you guys are bullying people.

Amaroq, if you knew anything about me, you would never reach that conclusion.

I read the posts, and I read your response to his point, and you immediately launched into your persecution complex and attacked him with no provocation besides humor. I asked you to calm down, and I explained why, then you attacked me.

This is not the first time you have done this, I have been around longer than anyone else save for Karbo, and I have a long memory.

I did edit it out. And yet even after I did so, you still found ways to rail the conversation back at it as though it was your sole point of contention.

That is enough, you have been told to calm down, you have been told why, and I have been remarkably lenient despite my zero tollerance reputation.

Edit: I deleted it because it was pointless, and cluttering. Karbo already knows I use that tune when making moderator decisions, and he also knows the code I use for it. AND as a bonus, I already took the thing out, so there is no point continuing this line of discussion. Do not raise it again Amaroq.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Answering Amaroq's edit.)
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrection   Ressurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Your post was pointless, I already told you I'll be talking to karbo about that matter. I have nothing more to say about this. And I dont care if you have karbos permission to put in some annoying tune - all it did was make me angry. It's kinda ironic to have an aggravating tune next to a "calm down" order. And you can save that "being lenient" for yourself, the way you talked to me in the chat showed me just how serious you take me.

Anyway. I wont talk to you about that matter anymore, its pointless since you dont care anyway. This discussion is over, back to topic.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrection   Ressurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Amaroq wrote:
Your post was pointless, I already told you I'll be talking to karbo about that matter. I have nothing more to say about this. And I dont care if you have karbos permission to put in some annoying tune - all it did was make me angry. It's kinda ironic to have an aggravating tune next to a "calm down" order. And you can save that "being lenient" for yourself, the way you talked to me in the chat showed me just how serious you take me.

Anyway. I wont talk to you about that matter anymore, its pointless since you dont care anyway. This discussion is over, back to topic.

And I said to you "Please do". I already put forward the report, along with the logs to Karbo for review.

As for the music, I beleive I already told you not to raise that point again Ama, you are once again ignoring moderator instructions. Do I really have to hand out infringements on something as petty as that? Is that what you want?

The way I spoke to you in chat is as the situation directed. I make no apollogies or excuses when you start going allcaps and completely ignoring every word I say, and falling back to the tune, or what other moderators did in the past. I told you, I am not Stabs, and i only came in here to enforce the no flaming rule.

And lastly, if I did not care, I would not be here doing my job.

Anyways, Thread closed for the time being, until karbo decides to re-open it. NOBODY better post a duplicate in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrection   Ressurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ressurrection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Ideas discussion-
Jump to: