Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Graveyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

The Graveyard  Empty
PostSubject: The Graveyard    The Graveyard  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:40 am

I was looking around this morning and this little idea popped in my head.

Under the Library of Negav is a graveyard, not a normal one where people dig up holes and put dead bodies in them, but a magical one. Every time someone dies, a new gravestone comes out giving the name of the dead person, when they died, their cause of death, and according to legend, even who or what killed him. There are three wings of people based on size class, the smallest are tinies, the medium is human sized, and the large class is pretty much where dead giant predators go. The existence of the Graveyard is said to be a myth because some people have tried to dig their way to it, but never found it. But legend says that it can be accessed through the library by a secret door that only those with the magical ability to detect it. Legend also say that the graveyard is a pocket dimension within a pocket dimension created by the guardians to keep track of all that is lost without crowding Felarya due to it's high death rate.
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

The Graveyard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard    The Graveyard  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Reminds me of the underground cemetery in Silent Hill 2 where there are some graves that repersent the souls that have been taken by the town. Razz

If the gaurdians were to make something to keep track of deaths, I'd would of thought they would make it more manageable than a cemetery that would take ages to navigate. Something more like a magical sphere that contains the memories of those that have died, that way it would be just a case of accessing the one spare and not having to worry about going through millions of graves.

Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

The Graveyard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard    The Graveyard  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 pm

DarkOne wrote:
Reminds me of the underground cemetery in Silent Hill 2 where there are some graves that repersent the souls that have been taken by the town. Razz

If the gaurdians were to make something to keep track of deaths, I'd would of thought they would make it more manageable than a cemetery that would take ages to navigate. Something more like a magical sphere that contains the memories of those that have died, that way it would be just a case of accessing the one spare and not having to worry about going through millions of graves.

I guess this is more for the ones that are not guardians
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The Graveyard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard    The Graveyard  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: New ideas-
Jump to: