Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal's Halloween Party

Go down 
+3
Mr. I
Nyaha
jedi-explorer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Crystal's Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 pm

A figure of lightly tanned succubus with mint green hair, matching wings and tail tipped with a lightning jag. She was currently wearing a purple Bikini that didn't leave alot to the imagination and walking in sultry way past the viewer before saying "Whoops! There you are. Didn't see you cause you're so small!" Then coming back and focusing her yellow eyes on the crowd. "Hello, Felaryans! I'm Crystal the only storm succubus in Felarya, for now, and I'm here to tell you about something. Wait what was that again?" Said the demoness tapping her lip and appearing to be in deep thought for a second before snapping her fingers and changing the gender of a dozen or so viewers. "Oh right! I'm here to invite you to my re-birth day bash! Since I was reborn on Halloween I'm holding a Pred Party to celebrate the day I came back into Dave's life!" Ain't I sweet?" As she said this a certain jedi would be crying in a corner and wishing he had a real TARDIS so he could go back and shoot himself for that event. Though Crystal didn't see it and continued on as if nothing had happened.

"So here's the dealio! You have to dress up and there may be dancing and the occasional random adventure through my newly aquired spooky house. For refreshments I'll be serving all the human sized people who show up." She said smirking. "And we'll also be having contests! Ah most importantly bring me a gift or you will known what it's like to be struck by a bolt of lightning that also conveniently swaps your form and maybe your sexual organs." Said the succubus smiling widely. "So if you want to join just wait outside and your hostess, Crystal, will be with you shortly.

(This is a fun little RP with not as many rules and well something to thank you all for loving Crystal so much since I started using her once again since her exile from my RPs.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 pm

(I was going to have a character or two join before she threw in the threats about presents. Totally uncool use of unchecked power.

FYI, I can't tell if I'm joking or not. O.o So, uh...take it how you think it is.)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 pm

(Same as Nyaha. I was going to have someone join before I read about the presents.)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 pm

(This might pose a huge problem. The only character I have that can become a giant-sized individual is Julie and she's usually not. She is immortal, but that doesn't help very much.)
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Sounds like a good RP for Lorelei. I'll hang around a bit and see who else is joining in.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 am

(After some self-reflection, I have decided that I overreacted and that I am too much of a control freak. After all, what good is having power if you don't use it every once in a while? So I'm gonna' just join in and go with the flow, and try my best not to be butthurt if anyone uses some superpowers on my characters. So can we go ahead and post whenever we know what we're gonna' do, having our characters wait outside some...place?)
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm

(XD I'm glad you saw it that way Nyaha. The thing about presents was just to show Crystal is crazy and a little greedy. Pure comedy you don't have to bring any if you don't wan to.)

The storm succubus would briefly appear on the door step. "After some thinking I suppose I should just let you all in to wait in the parlor till till I get the rest of the house ma- Ah decorated." Said Crystal opening the door to a large room that was decorated with strands of magical gems on wire that cahnged color, large giant sized skulls, a small plate of random red shirts on the table who had been freshly caught, dipped in chocolate and painted with creme and icing like small coffins. The floor is covered in mist, green mist that seemed to pull at people urging them to come down and joinnnnn ittttt....

Crystal survived this and smiled. "Okay I think that's Holloween Inspired enough." She said nodding then snapped her figners changing into her costome ao f Xena-like warrior, with peekaboo window and extra large...muscles. "Alright now I'm ready for my guests!" She said bouncing over to the door. "Come in!" She said opening it.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 am

(I think I'll give it a chance.)

Julie fell in front of the house from a portal she made. She didn't want to make it up in the air, but she has no control over the exact location the portal appears.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 pm

(How many times does Crystal need to open one door? XD)

Zelkova and Brine were about to enter the "oh-so-spooky" house when someone fell from the sky and landed in front of them. The two giantesses looked to each other and shrugged. Zelkova floated over Julie while Brine slithered around her.

As they entered the house, Brine hung back a bit to make sure the golden crescent on Zelkova's helmet didn't hit the doorway, then caught up to her friend. Zelkova was also decked out in black chest armor over which she wore a pointy, blue, vest-like robe with a white, jagged circular symbol on the back, and under which she wore a white scarf. At her waist were six short katana-like swords, with blue cloth connecting the sheaths, making them look like wings. She also had armor on her arms, including tiled shoulder armor, chain mail that covered her biceps, forearm guards with lightning bolt designs, and chain mail gloves with armor plates on the backs of the fingers and palms, also with lightning bolt designs.

Brine was dressed as a maid, complete with a frilly head piece, a black top with puffed-out shoulders, and a sexy white apron which cut off just below the bust line, outlining the sea krait naga's massive jugs in the black top perfectly.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ow. My head. I hate it when that happens."

Julie enters the building, carefully. She's afraid someone might try to eat her.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 pm

As Julie snuck in she'd notive from a normal person's view point the mist concealed a tiny little grave yard and some tomb stones here or there. Most said RIP "Dinner, breakfast and snack, but a few held names like "dear Maria, she was extra tasty!" or "Jack, formerly a giant slayer." As she neared one suddenly a large leather clad boot slammed down behind her and a sexy voice said from above. "Ah I see you got my invitation, little dear!" Said the succubus dressed as the warrior princess. "But I think you were misinformed about the entrace for humans. Allow me to guide you to your proper place." Said Crystal reaching down to grab Julie up.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Julie jumped back and prepared a spell.

"I'm not a human! I'm a Viera! And I'm immortal, too! I don't want any trouble!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 am

Crystal watched the small Veira, or whatever she was, prepare her spell and smirked. "Imortal? Oooh does that mean if I swallowed you you'd still be alive? My my, you're more than just a cheap little human. Probably should dip you in caramel and let you harden then cover it with chocolate. Oh yes I think my guests will loooove that!" Said Crystal taking no cover nor even bothering to use her magic to put up any kind of barrier. 'Let's see what this morsel has to offer.' Thought the demoness. 'Might be a little fun to play with her while I wait for more "guests" top arrive.' Thought Crystal vilely
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Possios saw the other guests enter Crystal's home, she approached the door and knocked on it. The Dridder giantess was holding a blue box in her hands with a small bag resting on top of it. She was wearing a simple cloth shirt on her Human half, while she left her spider half unchanged.

She almost looked to her shoulder, but remembered that her Human friend hasn't come with her for obvious reasons. She smiled to herself thinking of the fun that was to be had.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Brine stopped and looked back. She saw the host in a strange-looking, warrior-like outfit that was a little less eccentric than Zelkova's, as well as what appeared to be a human? She felt uneasy about this.

Zelkova stopped, unable to hear the naga's slithering beside her, and looked back as well. She saw the scene beginning to unfold and grinned. She could tell this party was gonna' be a riot. She floated up beside Brine and took note of her expression. She gave the naga a nudge, and a look that said, "don't get involved".

Brine understood the look, but wasn't sure she'd be able to just sit by if a fight broke out. This was just supposed to be a fun party, after all, right?
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

((Hm... I hope Crystal doesn't mind if a daemon-hunter comes to visit... :B ))

((
Spoiler:
))

((I'll put a post together sometime, hopefully soon, if this idea isn't too totally radical Razz ))
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Julie knew that most demons, including the succubus, were weak to Holy-elemental magic. She fired a holy bolt next to Crystal, but not at her. She soon recalled it, again barely missing Crystal.

"No. That means I'll come back to life should I die. Eating me will make you vulnerable to my magic, though. As for the bolt, it was a warning."
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:22 pm

(Crystal OOC Mode: Accepted! As long as he remembers the quote from Crisis' first bio. "Not even a marine with special training in a titanium exoskeleton could survive her in stomach." ^_- )

Crystal watched the holy bolt pass by her ear and hissed. "I really have to find a way to neutralize this magical weakness I have." Said the tall woman standing up and growling at the little mage. "Ah so not as a fun then. Well you can stick around then." Crystal smiled then snapped her fingers and suddenly the door would be sealed off with a magical barrier. "..Foreveevvvvveeerrrr! Whahahhaha!!" She laughed in mock maniacal mad woman tones before getting a hold of herself and going back to rearranging the decorations and waiting for less magically talented guests to show up.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

"Wait! I have a gift for you! If you keep me out, you'll never get it!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Crystal froze then turned very slowly and knelt down. "R-really?? You actually brought me a, non exploding, trap ridden and or otherwise will-kill-me-when-open-it actual factual present?! I may have to consider not eating you after all..." Said the succubus with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 pm

((If he were in Crisis', or another giant's stomach, sure that'd apply. Thing is, miss Sucubus here is a daemon, and that makes her particularly weak to Justicar Thule's weapons and armor. At nay rate, anyone picking him up will have a bit of trouble Razz ))

The whirring and hissing of servos, accompanied by a regular, muffled thumping noise announced the arrival of Justicar Davian Thule.

Of course, with the amount of conversation and general hubbub the giants were making, nobody really noticed the Grey Knight's approach. It was a little disappointing, considering legions of daemons had come to fear and hate him in his home universe. Then again, there was a serious lack of lesser daemons on Felarya, which was probably why succubi (and the occasional incubus, and a few plain old greater daemons) simply laughed at him when he approached.

Well, every time he'd had the last laugh, and he was sure he'd get the same result today.

However, there was a growing number of 'ordinary' predators. As much as Thule hated to admit it, he'd have trouble cutting through so many. The average giant(ess) here was probably more threatening to him than the average greater daemon, or succubus for that matter. He needed to single out this one.

The entryway was far too crowded at the moment, however. Justicar Davian Thule decided to wait outside, hidden in the foliage, and wait for the perfect chance to sneak in. Hopefully the succubus wouldn't get too close and feel the amount of malice and other some such that was practically spilling out of him toward her.

Monsters like her didn't deserve to exist in the physical plane of the living.

((So yeah, super-angry space marine is now hiding in the woods. Try not to step on him on your way in Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:24 pm

As Possios stood outside, a strange scent caught her. She sniffed the air and looked around. The Dridder didn't see anything after scanning the area with her eyes. She shrugged her shoulders and knocked on the door again, this time a little harder.

The bag in her posession moved a bit. "Shh. Shh. It's ok." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 pm

"Merely consider? I don't think so."

Julie turns to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:57 am

Brine watched the events unfold in the hallway (I think that's where they are? >.<) with a sigh of relief. Thankfully, she thought, a fight was avoided, and nobody got eaten. Too bad the party was ruined for one of the guests...

"Hold on just a sec there," Zelkova said, the mermaid floating forward towards the succubus and the human-ish thing. "An immortal snack supply doesn't come along just everyday here. You know how to scare unholy wimps like her," she said, making a gesture at Crystal with her thumb, "so making me back down shouldn't be too hard, right?"

Brine's face fell flat, mouth agape. She couldn't believe Zelkova was actually about to do this. Well, on second thought...yeah, she could.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 am

(I figured this might be an opportunity for me to have a stab at actual roleplaying if that's okay with everyone? Just forgive me if my roleplaying etiquette is a bit rusty, it's been a while. Going to use my Winona/Mousetrap character, should be fun XD)

https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3398-she-who-dares-wins-profiles

Winona Galen- A.k.a Agent Mousetrap sped towards the house party in her banged up hover car.

"I still think this idea of you going to this party is fucked up." Rachael’s voice crackled over the vehicle’s Magitech intercom.

"Yeah well this operation isn't under orders from Negav" Winona said. "I am doing this on my own while off duty, so I don't have to consider your opinions on the matter."

"Almost everyone there is going to be a giant, they will treat you as nothing more but refreshment." Rachael said.

"What, little ol'e me? After I got the host a present and everything? Such impoliteness surely wouldn’t be found at a social event." Winona smirked.

"I still fail to see what you hope to achieve."

"It's called networking, Rachael. All sorts of predators are going to turn up. If there's anything Negav needs right now, it's bigger allies in the Felarya wilderness. Maybe there's a few people turning up who are enemies of our enemies, and thus could find some common ground with us. Also it would be a good chance to see which predators are most popular in social status, something that would be useful to know before making rash strikes. Networking is how one proceeds in the world. If the top brass had any sense, they have sent me themselves, instead of me having to do this behind their backs."

"Well, don't expect anyone to rush to your rescue if you get eaten." Rachael warned.

"Same old same old, then?" Winona spat. "Now if you don't mind I've got a party to get to."

Winona parked the car a fair distance from the house, the vehicle comically drawled by its size. Winona stepped out the car wearing a fake Naga tail over her legs, her upper part of her body was naked and she wore a blonde wig over her Neko ears. From a distance she looked like a shrunken Crisis.

"If someone arrives in a better Halloween outfit than this, then I'll eat this wig."

She started to slither towards the party.

Last edited by DarkOne on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal's Halloween Party   Crystal's Halloween Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal's Halloween Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next