Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Certifications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

English Certifications Empty
PostSubject: English Certifications   English Certifications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 am

There was an opportunity which I needed a pretty good English level for. Now, all of you know my English is as good as you're gonna get, but I don't have an international certificate for that. And now I need one pretty fast.

Thinking of the BULATS.

BULATS is available all year round, apparently, unlike the other tests, which happen six times a year, require 10 weeks' advance to book in, and take another 6 weeks to show your results. Now if only I could contact a BULATS agent for the proper tokens... that'd be great.

It's still no CPE (the highest level), which I should've booked for June rather than go for BULATS now, but now that I've had a second opinion on my English level... I thought I was at the highest level, but as it turns out, I'm only at C1.I, not C2. 83 points out of 100, according to this other test, which means I have effective operational proficiency and I ought to go for the CAE (Certificate of Advanced English).

Page's got Spanish and German level tests too. Fun, huh?
Back to top Go down

English Certifications
Page 1 of 1