Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angry Army!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 pm

This video got me super pumped and exited, if it's one person who can get me hyped for games, it's Angry Joe. I signed up straight away, see you Felaryans on the front lines.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:10 pm

ne3ver knew who he was till now thanks to you, this guy's reviews are exact on the point and hilarious xD.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:31 pm

gtx 780? I'm sold. I only have a 460. LOL. (It still runs all my games flawlessly though, and I have a substandard power supply xD)
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, i'm with angry joe on this one, youtube is now getting ridiculous

And here is his honest opinion on how to fix it that i heavily agree upon. I mean i'm more "conservative thinking" then most people but c'mon now...these big corporations aren't even thinking anymore or in more realism, the small department that they're hand waving to go handle task which i bet you will at some point or another will get the head honchos (CEO's) gradually pissed off. Help the cause in any way you can but we really need Youtube back the way it was earlier this year and with out all this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 am

ravaging vixens wrote:

Well, i'm with angry joe on this one, youtube is now getting ridiculous

And here is his honest opinion on how to fix it that i heavily agree upon. I mean i'm more "conservative thinking" then most people but c'mon now...these big corporations aren't even thinking anymore or in more realism, the small department that they're hand waving to go handle task which i bet you will at some point or another will get the head honchos (CEO's) gradually pissed off. Help the cause in any way you can but we really need Youtube back the way it was earlier this year and with out all this bullshit.

Yeah I agree with everything here, I'd hate to see Joe stopping his show just because of this... Disaster, and there's a load of other YouTubers who I'd also hate to see them stopping what they do too. YouTube has just gone to shit, everything they do to try and improve something they just make it worse and this looks like the last straw now, if YouTube continues like this then it's not going to be great.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angry Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Army!   Angry Army! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Army!
Page 1 of 1