Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators of Felarya

Go down 
+5
The Nordic Ninja
GREGOLE
mangamastermind
Googlememan
Shady Knight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm

mangamastermind wrote:
Tabia- Eh did you hear something?
Alala- Im in your stoumic Tabia, I cant hear anything that isnt in you or in front of you.
Tabia- Oh well, must be the wind.

AAAHHHHH FUCKING HELL”yelled Yelkavic as a harpy stole his meal“Y DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEMS TO ME WHY WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”he yelled
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 pm

((I'm fairly certain Terra doesn't want your harpy having an already established relationship with Erica. You will have to be punished for that.))

Ryla stirred, then shot upright in a daze. For the third time, she adjusted her glasses and looked around. She was no longer in the Ascarling mountains. Her stomach was no longer full. Someone she didn't recognize was cooking nearby. Her head hurt.

All of these factors united at once to royally piss her off.

Balling her hands into fists, she roared an inhuman roar at the darkened sky before storming off into the jungle. She ignored the stranger, her rage forcing its way to the top of her mind.

The turmoil up at the Ascarlin Mountains was promptly shattered, as did the wall next to Erica's unconscious body. Looming amidst the dust and rubble stood none other than Ryla, a wicked grin plastered over her face.
She turned her murderous eyes to the group. With an unnatural shing of her motion, she assumed an absurd pose which vaguely resembled a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Yelkavic heard something.he looked up and screamed.Ryla was back
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Tabia heard the large roar below her.

Tabia- Did you hear THAT?
Alala- Ya. It was hard not to.
Tabia- Should we-
Alala- Just go. We all know that this RP wouldnt be interesting if you didnt.

Tabia quickly turned around and flew as fast as she could toward Ryla.

Tabia- By the way, what was that about a RP?
Alala- Hehe. The forth wall can kiss my-
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Yelkavic tried but he slithered into a tree with a loud THOUD that Ryla heard.his glasses bent outward due to the force of the collison
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 am

Bjorn stopped abruptly when he heard a faint roar in the distance followed by a loud crash in the vicinity of where he'd come from. He ignored the scent he'd been following and immediately sped back over towards the anomaly.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:41 pm

HOLY SHIT"he yelled as his eyes started twitching
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:56 pm

((Well, since no one else is gonna continue...))

"Ryla" advanced, murder in her asymmetrical eyes. She gazed at the downed Erica and her grin deepened, allowing drool to fall from her maw. Without warning, two screaming, multicolored streams of power shot from her eyes, striking Erica's side.

The harpy screamed as she was jolted awake. Smoke sizzled up from her side. She gazed up at the approacher, just in time for her ankle to be grabbed.

"Ryla" yanked the avian humanoid back, dragging her into her clutches. The harpy screamed and struggled, only for Ryla to part her jaws and bite down into her throat.
Erica's screams became a gurgle as blood flowed freely from her mouth, oozing down from her wounded throat.

"Ryla" ripped the chunk of flesh out of Erica's throat, dropping her into the rock. She dropped the mouthful of harpy meat and gazed at the other two, not offering a second glance to the dying harpy.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Max watches from behind a bush as the harpies neck is gashed open. The blood is spewed everywhere. He instantly loses control at the sight and yanks his legendary double sided axe Xamaz off his back and runs into the fight. To kill or possibly....not realy possible because of his skill....be killed!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Tabia saw the whole seen from up above.

Tabia- Wow. Reminds me of the old days.
Alala- What old days?
Tabia- From my war time. But that not inportant right now. Whatever that thing is, theres no way its organic. No being that I know can shoot lasers from there eyes. And theres no way in hell that any Felaryan creature would bite a tasty meal like that.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:49 am

Yelkavic threw up as ''Ryla''brutallly killed the harpy.

He staggered into to a bush and collapsed
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:28 am

((This seems as bad a time as any to hop on in. I'll use Xak and Ira. Xak is a bit of a human, but he'd have to be there for Ira to be there. Ira is a small fairy who can't change her own size, but is well adept at changing others. Unfortunately I don't have any other predators really. They are, as all of my characters are, entireably killable.)

A long haired pale man in tattered and stained clothes climbed over the ridge in the Ascarlin Mountains, and was greeted with a scene of carnage. The main thing that drew his attention was the blood soaked naga with the claw like hands. The other was the equally bloody harpy. However, one seemed to be dying, and it wasn't the naga.

"Sweet Blue Sky." he gasped.

"What? What is it Xak?" A small, blue haired fairy parted the curtain of hair she was hiding behind and stepped out onto Xak's shoulder. "Why have we stooooh my sweet Mhorn! By the Trinity!"

"Uh. Ira. I don't know what that is. Care to explain?" Xak points a shaking finger at Ryla.He seemed paler than usual.

"Oh, her? Easy, she's someone you should RUN AWAY FROM!" She yells in his ear.

Xak Cumulus took an uneasy step back and hoped he hadn't drawn any attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 am

Announcement: I'll have to retire from the RP for the time being, as I must learn more about this place. All events where my characters took place never took place. So, you can start over from the very beggining if you want. It isn't in OOC because it's important.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:39 pm

Yelkavic was scared shitless.The blood was everywhere.Sure he ate humans but he diden't rip peoples throats out before doing so.Yelkavic slithered behind a bush and threw up
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Max suddenly felt a sense of caution approach him. He got into his mode and searched the are for danger or predators. He saw many animals looking at the sight of the dead harpy and triumphant being. Well maybe this is the time to show Felarya what i got and who I am. Max decided to do it. He runs into the center of attention and shouts with no hint of fear ," I am Max fight me and die let all Felarya know that me and my axe Xamaz will take on anyone and we are not afraid!!!" "Any takers? I can see all of you and i want the Naga/Wolf/ Something else mix breed!!"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:28 pm

So its a fight ye be wanting"said Yelkavic as he appeard from behind the bush

ill face ye"he said
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:33 pm

The demented Ryla-doppleganger(well...MORE demented) turned to face this mouthy little being. With a snort, she directed another eyebeam at the cocky little beast.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Whit th' frackin' heel was 'at "Yelled Yelkavic a she dove behind a rock

damn that fucking bitch is crazy"he said as he coughed up blood
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Max suddenly senses danger and jumps up quickly to see a beast shooting eye beams at him. He dodges them just in time!" Lets fight and make it quick I still have the mix-breed to kill." says Max. Then he looks at the mix-breed naga and grins an evil smile. He thinks your next before he yanks his axe off his back and prepares to fight.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Ryla cocked her head, curious but unimpressed. If a nine-thousand ton naga could dodge a shot from those, a humanoid could too. Not a big deal. But she had more than a few tricks up her sleeve. Parting her jaws, she unleashed a wide blanket of searing flames at the puny creature.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Yelkavic pulled out his Uzakmi Sword and held it in front of him

Brin' it oan Ye big radge"said Yelkavic with a grin
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:55 am

(I'm assuming this is Mecha-Ryla and that she's considerably large right now)
"Uh. Ira. Any ideas? How can something breathe fire and shoot beams from its eyes?" Xak whispers.

"I don't know Xak, but she must be a powerful spellcaster to do such things." Ira flies up and peers over the rock they were hiding behind at the strange naga.

"Well you're really good at magic too! Why don't you do something before she kills someone else? In particular, us."

"The only kind of magic I'm good at is shrinking magic," she shrugs.

"That'll still help! I've seen you shrink a full-grown dryad before. And besides, you're small enough that she might not notice you."

Ira looked back at him doubtfully, "I'll try, but there are no guarantees. If I get in trouble you better save me y'hear?"

"Of course. Why would you even say something like that?" Xak says innocently.

"Remember our little encounter with that crystal mermaid?"

"You always bring that up. Just go shrink her before she blasts our hiding spot to smithereens!"

"I'm going I'm going." Ira takes flight up towards the giant Ryla. With a few simple wrist flicks, and a couple mumbled words, she sends one of her strongest shrinking spells at the naga.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:08 am

Ryla glared at the tiny fairy, her eyes lighting up with the ominaous aurora of color - when she was promptly dropped onto the ground from nearly eighty feet up.

A small dust cloud rose up from her impact. However, she merely sat up, completely unharmed. She glared up at the fairy with an even greater hatred. Without a second's pause, she crossed her arms over her chest, then thrust her right fist into the air. Electricity crackled over her body as it expanded, quickly resuming its original size.

She then resumed firing her eyebeams at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:28 am

She zips back to the rock, dodging beams larger than she is. "She cheated! Xak help!"

"What am I supposed to do against something like that? Throw rocks?"

"Anything! She's gonna toast me!" Ira narrowly dodges another beam.

Xak clambored atop his hiding-rock and called out to the giant naga, hoping to distract it's attention from his little friend. "Hey! Tall, Dark and Shiny! Lookit me!"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 am

Yelkavic heard the guy and looked up

WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YE BE DOING''he yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators of Felarya   Predators of Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators of Felarya
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next