Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my character list.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voraphilexpert
Helpless prey
voraphilexpert

my character list. Empty
PostSubject: my character list.   my character list. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:51 pm

yippy. its Christmas time and i feel like writing my character list on the forum as well as on a kingsoft document.

please hold back all criticisms as I've always hated criticisms.  

so here we go

name:professor Thomas sparrow
gender- male
race- human
height- 6.2 ft
age- 32
weight- 153 lbs
skin colour- pale. hair colour- dark brown and short
home-world- he cant remember
attire- blue jeans, black long sleeved shirt and a lab coat
equipment- a crossbow with 25 bolts and a carving knife. he comes with a backpack full of food supplies, water, median and explosives. he also carries a secondary backpack to collect research material in.
crossbow- its a simply made but a very efficient weapon, it has helped him get out of many scrapes before.

personality- he becomes very curios about anything new he sees. he is willing to risk life and limb in order to survey and study everything in felarya. he loves and cares about everything in the world even if they are trying to kill him. he studies everything he comes by and when he comes by something new he documents it in his journal.

strengths- he loves to work with others when he gets the opportunity to witch has led him to becoming a good leader and he loves being right, at any time in conversation he will try to demonstrate his intelligence with somewhat success. he has his own personal laboratory's placed all over felarya, each one focusing on.

weaknesses- his curiosity always gets the best of him, witch always leads him into trouble, he always fixates on new discovery's, and it always leads her into danger and predators.

back-story- he came to felarya to learn and document and eventually return to his world with his discovery's and become one of the most famous people in his world. the trouble is, is that he has been here for 13 years and over the time, he has forgotten all about his world and how to get back, so he now believes he lives in felarya when he actually is completely foreign to felarya.

FYI note- he has a tendency to go on rambling and be on a constant train of thought and when he starts its hard for him to stop.

Last edited by voraphilexpert on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

my character list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character list.   my character list. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Decent enough start but do you have plans to post a backstory? Even a short one will do, as long as it has something in it to make this guy special. Why should people care about your character? Is he destined for greatness? Has he fallen from past greatness? Has he overcome relatable hardships and managed to find inner peace? That kinda stuff. At least IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
voraphilexpert
Helpless prey
voraphilexpert

my character list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character list.   my character list. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:33 am

name- Amy
gender-female
race- slimoid
height- 4.6-8.2 ft
age- 72
weight-27 lbs
body colour- light green
homeworld- felarya
attire- a full set of black leather armour and a mask that covers her whole body
equipment- two six shooter revolvers one named "goop" and "glob" and a Winchester rifle named "head hunter". she also carrys a little pouch full of ammunition.

personality- she's a no nonsense slimoid who responds with violence, to nearly every situation and when she trusts someone she will defend them with her life. ever since she was born she has tried to learn to fully use guns and when she reached 10 she stole her current guns from a traveller after she ate him.

strengths- she has the ability to adjust her shape and size accordingly which helps her consume all of her prey whole and alive and the way she does that is that she covered her prey entirely with her own body and it takes around 3 minuets to fully digest any of her prey. with her having boneless and nimble fingers she is able to reload her guns with a lot more speed then any regular humans

weaknesses- her liquid body is capable of drying up and when she is too dehydrated she will become very weak and can possibly die. if she runs out of ammo she is hosed because she is incapable of physical combat. she is not one of the most brightest creatures in the world but she makes up for it in skill and marksmanship

back-story- she will laze about near lakes and other moist places and will love to attack anything or anybody that disturbs her in her naps or eating. she will always sneak into towns and city's in order to steal ammo because she feel she's not welcome in society

FYI note- she can consume any thing that she lets into her body than traps them their until they are fully digested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my character list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character list.   my character list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character list.
Page 1 of 1