Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Tinies Go To The Academy ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Can Tinies Go To The Academy ? Empty
PostSubject: Can Tinies Go To The Academy ?   Can Tinies Go To The Academy ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 am

Cause I was reading a Tiny's bio when I saw somebody wrote in her bio she was attending the Academy. I
didn't want to burst her bubble,since I do believe Tinys are magically gifted enough to be battle mages, I just am not the aministration wouldn't ser their size as an issue in the feildd.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Can Tinies Go To The Academy ?   Can Tinies Go To The Academy ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 am

Yes, they are trained so they can become batteries in Magitech devices!

Just kidding, well I think it really depends on what the Tinie plans to do as a Mage, I can't see a Mage Tinie joining the Isolon Fist as a combatant (come on...a three inch person against 100 feet gaints? They are so small that they will get lost in the inner creases of the gaint's belly button) But that's not to say a Tinie can't join the Isolon Fist as some kind of surport, perhaps a medic? They can closerly examine the wounds of their bigger teammates and deliver pricise healing magic.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Can Tinies Go To The Academy ?   Can Tinies Go To The Academy ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am

Size isn't dependent on the strength of the spell, only the size of the spell used. This was stated by many people a couple years ago when we had a nice conversation about magical combat between human sized creatures and giant sized ones.

Honestly I feel the size of the spell also has a lot to do with the power as well, but theoretically speaking, if this holds true, a tiny should still be able to get strong enough to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Tinies Go To The Academy ?   Can Tinies Go To The Academy ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Tinies Go To The Academy ?
Page 1 of 1