Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~

Go down 
+4
DarkOne
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Nyaha
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:20 am

Winona read Exilon's note and grinned.

"If by 'took time off work' you mean 'Shirking from my "responsibilities"' then yes, I took time off." Winona smirked. "What the 'higher-ups' don't know won't hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Astrid nods. "Nya, I see now. That's pretty cool." She tilts her head. "So...do all people who follow Oth have the same opinion on predators as you do?" She examined him for a moment. "Because it actually seems like something happened...maybe you lost a family member to a predator? Nyuuu, sorry, don't answer that. That's far too personal of a question for me to be asking, and its hardly the right place."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Kleos looked at Exilon's second note and read it. Without saying anything he folded up the note and placed it inside one of the pockets of his robe. He didn't want to deal with it right now. His mind was firmly closed for the moment and wasn't going to consider changing his mind. Inside his pocket, his finger grazed something metal. He retrieved it from his pocket. It was a ring. A ring made of gold, it had a sinister insignia, with a beautifully cut sapphire in the center of the crest. Kleos stared at the ring for a few moments and then placed it back in his pocket. It was very important to him, and he carried it everywhere he went.

Then, Astrid spoke. His expression darkened as he listened to her.

"I'm going to keep my history to myself. I'm sure you understand."

Whilst he spoke, his hand found its way back into his pocket where he lightly touched the ring. Cool to the touch, it brought back memories both great and terrible.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Exilon wrote another note right before Winona's eyes, her arm still wrapped around her shoulder.

"I can tell how much you enjoy your job, so it means a lot. Enjoy the party!"

Exilon would then begin walking away, turning to listen if Winona said anything else. She headed back over to the tree in the center of the room, hopping up and grabbing the edge of the lowest platform and hauling herself up on top of it. She checked to make sure her stamina drinks were there, and sure enough they were, up against the trunk of the tree, well out of sight from everyone below. She preferred to hide them from the audience in order to avoid speculations that she's taking some form of liquid drug to enhance her creativity or anything like that.

With everything in order, she turned toward her audience, surveying how much everyone looked to be enjoying themselves.

(If you would all be so kind as to describe what Exilon might see concerning your OCs along with your next posts, I'd appreciate it. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:03 pm

(Hat; I totes made those drinks
YOU'RE WELCOME KITTY)
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:17 pm

(Hhhat, please. Can you not post in RP threads unless you are involved? That'd be great. Also I'm waiting for others to post first as I posted recently.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 pm

(Hat can make a fun post OOC if he wants to. It's not hurting anyone. That said, I would mind if he derailed the main RP, so please nobody else reply to what he wrote. ^^; Also again, next time you guys post, I'd like you to describe how your characters are enjoying themselves so far, whether or not it would show through their body language or otherwise, stuff like that to give Exi a good sense of where the party is. Very Happy Please and thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Poss set her hand down on the ground, palm side up. It was always easier to talk to smaller people when she didn't have to lean forward so much to both hear them and get a good look at them. It also helped them get a better look at her, especially if they weren't exactly comfortable with her spider half.

"Capsuleer?" She asked.

Since thugs had gotten started, Ishoam was peanut against the wall, looking outside ocassionally. He had heard that a magician was coming to the party, but was starting to think he wasn't coming. He made his way toward the buffet and started eating whatever looked good, mainly the meat tubes in buns. Ketchup and relish were a plenty on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Astrid mews. "Sorry, I won't bother you about it any more." she happily eats some of the food, then starts walking around, checking out Poss's cave. She couldn't help but be a bit curious about it, as she'd never been in the home of a Dridder before. She runs her hand along some of the webbing. "Nyaaa~ This is really soft...I like it Poss." she'd notice Exilon was back on the stage and her ears twitch as she silently hopes for more music.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Kleos was sat in his chair and was slowly looking around the cave, lost in thought. It seemed the tense atmosphere from before had faded. His mind was tired from constantly thinking the worst and checking for danger. The others were way too trusting of that Dridder, but he felt that if the Dridder had planned to trap everyone, she would have done so already. He relaxed and decided to at least try to enjoy himself. But he didn't plan on dancing. His body still ached from the journey to the cave. Though he was still young in age, his body did not match his youth. His hair had gone mostly grey by now and the color was gone from his features. It was awful to be a youthful soul trapped in a fragile body. But this was his fate. A fate he had accepted long ago.

Relaxed and finally at ease, he smiled weakly as his gaze wandered from person to person. Sat in his chair, he drummed his fingers to the beat of the music and wondered if it was too late to accomplish his dreams.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm

"I fly spaceships," Persephone explained. "Not that it should be any surprise, but I'm not originally from here. I used to live in New Eden, which is a region of space filled with a number of habitable planets controlled by different nations. I came here while exploring an unknown wormhole that happened to lead to Felarya."
Persephone was just starting to get comfortable. She'd been apprehensive at first, having come here at the request of a friend but in no real mood to party. Hopefully the proverbial ice was breaking and she might be able to enjoy herself for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:27 pm

(uh, in case you guys aren't sure what I'm looking for and that's why you haven't posted, I just want you to describe some facial/body language for Exilon to observe when you post next, that's all. >_<; )
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Winona polished off the last meat tube bread on her plate, she leant back in her chair and sighed happily, purring as she licked her lips. A loud belch quickly arupted from her mouth before she had to chance to politely supress it.

"UURRP!"

Her hand shot to her mouth and she embarrassedly quickly glanced to her left and right at the people around her.

"Pardon me." She said casually and as posh as she could muster, trying to maintain the outward impression of lady-like etiquette.

She paused to groom herself, licking the back of her hand a few times and then brushing it agaist her white neko hair, she repeated this process several times before getting out of her seat to see if there were any more Meat stick breads left.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 am

Exilon smiled to herself. It looked like things had calmed down considerably. She just hoped everyone had gotten their questions to Poss answered. Since it was a party, it was time for more music, she deemed. She brought her golden staff out of her coat once more and caused it to change its shape into that of a violin simply by thinking about it. A simple-looking percussive instrument and an equally-simple string instrument appeared in the air behind her, constructs made of glowing lines as always. The percussion began first, starting a gentle, faint beat that would still echo through the cave. The string instrument then joined in, laying down a mid-tempo, upbeat tune, which Exilon then harmonized with using her violin, beginning to play the melody that would take over the song. A few other constructs appeared, giving the song depth and richness, along with distinct 'elven' undertones.

(For reference, give a listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHSVHbxBEHU&feature=related )

Around the same time, another guest showed up at the entrance to the cave, a young neko man with tan ear and tail fur, and brown hair coloured blond at the tips. He looked around the cave with a look of astonishment, his long orange and green cloak covering most of his body. He looked between the other guests, and the huge dridder who doubtlessly owned the cave. Then his eyes came to rest on Exilon, bouncing and twirling with the music on the tree stage, and his face lit up, his apparent discomfort giving way as he ran into the room to get a better view of her, excusing himself as he passed by Persephone and Winona.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:52 am

(Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately)

Astrid's ears twitched as she heard the drum beat begin. Grinning slightly, she closed her eyes and listened. As the music's tempo increases her tail swayed in time with the music. As the violin came on she'd start dancing, swaying her body in rhythm with the drums as she danced. She looked around for someone to dance with, noting with a slight frown that everyone seemed to busy to dance.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Kleos watched the new guest arrive and focused his eyes on him as the guest moved further into the cave in the direction of Exilon. This new neko had sure taken his sweet time getting here. The music was nice but it was starting to give him a headache. He grimaced and rubbed his temples slowly in an effort to relieve the pain. What a nuisance his body was.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:52 am

Winona eyes lit up, she had sensed the unmistakable scent of a neko male. Turning round she caught glispe of brown and blond hair wrapped up in a long orange and green cloak as the seemingly young man passed her.

"Oh, hello sailer." Winona quitely said as she watched him make his way to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 pm

(Eh, Is there a problem 'ere chaps?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:32 pm

(I'm just waiting on Eye and Para.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:39 am

(I would just like to apologize for my lack of posting. In the past few weeks, I have tried to post numerous time, but something interrupted me halfway through. Life and stuff happens, but I still feel like a jerk for holding up the show for so long. so without further ado, here I go.)

"So you came here accidently? Ishoam arrived in a similar way. He was just out minding his own business when he sees a flash of light and wakes up in the Dridder forest. How did your ship handle arriving here? Was it a crash landing or a smooth descent?"

Poss was starting to like this girl. She shared similarities with Ishoam and always enjoyed hearing the story of how someone arrived om Felarya. She also didn't seem to have a lot of anxiety or concern as far as talking to a giant went. Perhaps if things kept going smoothly she would become friends with the other smaller creatures that were partying in her home.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:03 am

"The ship didn't 'handle' it at all, actually. It started breaking up as soon as I hit the atmosphere and the escape pod was the only part that managed to make the ground. Afterwards I pretty much had to fend for myself until I got situated in Negav."
Persephone hoped she wouldn't have to recount the entire story of her first few days here, what with the mortification of finding herself alone and naked in the woods, getting glued between a giantess's boobs, and then being... well, touched excessively by some kind of tentacle dryad. It was a story better learned from than shared with others.
"So were you born here then?"

P.S. She did step onto Poss's outstretched hand. Presumably Exilon can see this.

...sorry for my tardy post. Stuff is stuff and life is life. Things are things. Also, this forum seems to be hella slow for me lately. Anyone else having connection issues?
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:25 pm

(Some days are worse than others speed-wise, Para, I agree. O.o It's a little strange.)

As Exilon continued her song, she took note of everyone around the room, including the new guest, who she flashed a wink to. She liked his style; lots of colours to make one stand out from the crowd. Not that there was much of a crowd to stand out from here. She also noticed Kleos' body language, suggesting he was less than enjoying himself. She wanted to direct him to some headache-relief medicine she had stocked in the back of the cave in case of such an emergency, should he be suffering from such, but she didn't want to interrupt her performance, especially when someone new had just arrived to watch her.

The new arrival, for his part, lit up when he noticed Exilon notice him. He gave a cheer, pumping a fist into the air for a moment, then reached into his robes and shuffled around for a bit, apparently struggling to get to something within. After a few moments, he pulled out a small box wrapped in green with a bow of orange, mirroring his attire. He attempted to get it up onto the stage, though his robes were too heavy and even at his height of 6'4", he couldn't quite reach, even when hopping. He gave up trying after the second hop and looked around with a furrowed brow, hoping someone would step forth to assist.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:53 am

(Gonna skip over Nergal's turn here to try and keep this going. ^^')

Kleos noticed the Neko trying hard to get the box onto the stage but failing to reach. Ironically this neko didn't seem very athletic, which he found to be quite amusing. But despite finding it amusing, it was starting to get a little sad that no one was assisting this Neko. He grumbled in annoyance and approached the Neko to lend a hand. It was his duty to help people, even with trivial things. Clearing his voice as he drew near, Kleos spoke with his usual friendly tone.

"Hello friend, I am Kleos. I see you are having some trouble trying to get that box up to Exilon. Allow me to help you."

Kleos gently took the box from the neko and cupped it in his hands. Muttering a prayer under his breath, a dim white light began to shine from underneath the box. He then confidently let his hands relax and fall to his sides, leaving the box suspended in midair on a disk of light. The box slowly and gently rose higher and higher until it cleared the stage, moved closer to Exilon and then began to descend. As soon as the disk of light touched the stage, it dispersed into particles and disappeared, leaving the box sitting on the stage ready to be picked up.

Kleos bowed to the Neko, and then walked back to sit in his chair again.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Winona watched as the male Neko tried to climb onto the stage, too busy looking at his arse to offer any help. Eventually the 'Knight Templar' went over and assisted him. Strange, even with such a heavily coat one would have presumed that the male Neko wouldn’t have had any problem getting onto the stage. But then again, some Nekos come from backgrounds where their athletic skills aren’t honed, kind of like the sheltered types like Rachael.

.....Like Rachael....Oh Buggeration!

Winona rummaged through her bag for her Magitech phone, she was due to report in to Rachael ten minutes ago. If she doesn't give H.Q regular updates they will start to suspect she is up to no good. And thanks to the 'Blinded' mark that the Magiocrats put on her they can always check up on her whereabouts if she ever gave them a reason to resort to that. They would obviously be very unimpressed if they saw her stuffing herself with meat sticks at a party and not doing her job.

"Hey Rach!" Winona spoke into her communication device. "I've had to make a slight detour while on route, had to escape from a massive Dridder and had to work my way back on track. So expect me to be a bit late."

"What's that music?" Rachael’s voice crackled through the phone.

"What music?"

"I can hear music in the background, Your car doesn't have stereo, so where is it coming from?"

Winona paused for a moment and bit her lip, she completely forgot about the music that was playing at the party.

"It's a Jaykay bird." She then said after some thought.

"A Jaykay bird?"

"Yeah, some nearby wild Jaykay bird that is picking up a signal from somewhere. They can do that you know."

"Are you Bullshiting me?" Rachael asked.

"Look it up if you don't believe me. Jaykay birds can pick up music." Winona replied calmly.

There was a moment of silence from Rachael's end except for the slight crackles of the pages being turned.

"Very well..." Rachael said after a pause. "Contact me when you arrive at your destination."

"Ahuh." Winona said.

Winona hanged up the call and put the phone back in her bag.

"Smooooth." She said smugly to herself
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:55 am

Possios saw the male Neko arrive on the scene and her tongue very discretely breached her lips, as if she was just wetting them. She would watch him be assisted by the knight Templar before overhearing half of Winoa's conversation. She looked to the guest still in her hand and said with a slightly disappointed tone. "Aww. Leaving us so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~   ~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Exilon's Night Party - Dridder Forest Edition~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next