Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hay every one i'm new here :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nipa101
Naga food
nipa101

Hay every one i'm new here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:35 am

hay every one I'm new here and I have been working very hard for 5 weeks on my 2 new characters and I think your going to like:)

my mane character name is Tyler. Tyler is the leader of the silver scales tribe and is a giant male Sea Krait Naga that protects a large group of small human size Sea Krait naga (similar to how Jade protects the humans of safe harbor)

anyway I'm really happy to be here and I hope you are all just as kind to me as I have see you be to orders.

Last edited by nipa101 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tlank606@Gmail.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 am

Hello. Feel free to introduce yourself in the related introductory thread. Welcome to Felarya!

Its nice to hear you working so hard, but there are some things you should take into consideration. Felarya is not a battleground. Wars occur once in every few thousand years, so making a character that is super powerful and threatens all the species would certainly garner attention from the guardians, and not be consistent with how the universe generally operates.

However, the idea of forcing tinies and predators to work together can make for some potentially great story lines, especially when it comes to character development. Since you're working on opposing how things are normally run. Just be careful, and don't be afraid to ask for help!

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 am

Welcome to the community nipa101 Smile

It's good that you are looking to add to the setting with your character(s) however I think you may be over-imposing Erol's importance/infamy, especially considering you've just joined. I'm only saying this as I've been there myself; what I advise is that you talk with regular members about your ideas and let them help you with their development.

I do hope you stick around and enjoy your stay! Very Happy If you would like to discuss anything with myself, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:37 am

Howdy buddy, Welcome to the fourms Very Happy

Just as a tip and a remeinder, when it comes to doing characters for canon or fan-fic, it's always nice to put those characters In here And you can over extend or fill out those characters profiles appropriately, large or small, Imaginative or crafty Very Happy

If you have stories to post about these characters (and from the sounds of it. It seems like you do) then you would be guided to post In here then. To where you can post your own stories to show your epicness of your characters and such to expand the felarya Universe.

Keep in mind though that like similar to what bael and cauldron Said is to try and keep to canon as best you can. There isn't any major war but I can imagine some conflict or Small war happening in region somewhere in felarya unless you have your concept involving everyone. Then yeah, speak with others to see what idea you have in mind so that we all can flesh it out and improve it together so new things will spark. Anyways if you need anyhelp or have any more question of the fourm. Feel free to PM me also  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 am

Well for the existing wars that have happened (none happening in canon now) you should know:

Tenebris war: War between heaven and hell which lasted 5,000 years and ended roughly 150 years prior to 2068.
Demechrelle: spread darkness throughout the lands some 1700 years ago, dunno if it can be considered a war tho
Dridder-Naga war: about 2,000 years prior to current date involved a large chunk of the southern territories
Elven Empire: thousands of years ago, they warred constantly throughout the middle and northern areas I think. Not too much info here, but they subsumed species into their empire instead of slaughtering them all, which let them (we surmise) not get killed by the guardians. Battles were tiny.

Corrector War: 10,000+ years ago basically tried to "re-balance" all of felarya or something, biggest war Felarya's suffered to my knowledge, and Guardians had to create the Titans and the lava elementals tagged along to win.

Ur Sagol wasn't destroyed thanks to war, and I think those are all the major war like events. Obviously the Corrector War is the biggest one, and I think it should really be the only one of its like to be honest. So personally I don't know how much I'd like an entire felarya-wide war.

You mention "beyond evil" which I take it to mean he's incredibly evil. Someone who wants to wage war would need resources, manpower, motivation, and other things to make it seem realistic, and even then, why would he want to wage war on <i> all </i> of felarya. something to consider I think...

Not to mention how. I mean, the fairies alone would be difficult to combat.
Back to top Go down
nipa101
Naga food
nipa101

PostSubject: Re: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am

thank you for telling me that ravaging vixens I will make you proud and you two Archmage_Bael but I think your going to love the silver scales story line.
Back to top Go down
http://tlank606@Gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay every one i'm new here :)   Hay every one i'm new here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hay every one i'm new here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: