Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Aine giggles at Pearl's enthusiasm. "You know that you remind me of a younger me? It was my obsession with fire that started me on this path. If you keep at it, then we'll even get to acid and lightning. Frost might be a bit harder, depending on your mindset." She slowly moves her hand from left to right and back again. "You want this? Just ask your girlfriend if we have the time now."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:59 pm

"Oh, just go on. ThereĀ“s nothing we have tu hurry for, is it?" Kaela said, placing the Palm Tree Leafs into the hot Stone Founding she has prepared. Next will be the Crab Legs and Pinchers to be roasted in.
"See? If You have nothing to do - we neither." Pearl smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:07 pm

"Well, since what I am doing is hoping to get a meal, I have time now." Aine goes over what she would need to do into her mind. "Would you like it placed into your body, or a glove? Of course it's a lot more effective when put inside your body, but some people don't like the idea of a symbol being embedded in them, or wish to have a large collection of such gloves for different spells, like another for being able to float stuff, or use a different element. While that is a lot more versatile, it's not easy to actually 'learn' a spell that way, so not good for training."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Pearl thought a While. Then she decided: "Okay. You can steal a Glove - but what's inside Your Body is safe from that, I think..."
"Good Point." Kaela said.
"Perhaps the Sternum is a neat and central Place." Pearl continued.
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 pm

"Then it's decided. I'll take the training nice and simple, but you'll soon get results." Aine claps her hands together, and prepares herself for the ritual. "Kaela, I trust you to ensure that we are not disturbed?"

To Pearl she asks that she lies down on the ground. Aine takes two large blankets out of whatever sub-space she is using to store her luggage, and folds a third as a pillow. "Here you go, girl. Lie down, then we can start."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:32 pm

"You can be assured of that. The Cooking does not need me." Kaela stood up to observe the Area, while Pearl lied down: "Okay - here we go..."
Back to top Go down
Scryangi
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Scryangi

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Aine gets to work. Centering herself, she invokes the art of living. The spirit is a flame burning between the body and the soul, creating the mind as a result. With deep calm breaths she starts to get into the right state of mind.

Laying her left hand on Pearl's plexus solaris, and the other on Pearl's forehead, the embodied soul let's the energy of her client flow into her. As always, bodies seek out to analyze, and even feed, on others. The trick is not to try and change the client's body, but to let it act on its own. First, she offered Pearl's body her energy, letting it absorb what it wanted. Not only did this make it easier to affect her later on, but a body always gets relaxed and even a bit sleepy after it 'ate'.

There, now it was time to call on a professional--her higher self. She had to admit that she herself did not really know what she was doing, but then again, few people actually knew anything concrete about soul magic. Thousands of mages, philosophers, and scientists had studied the soul, but so far it remained a mystery, yet somehow, primitive cultures could work with it for they admitted one simple fact: they had no idea what they were doing, so they asked for help. If they let the spirits do their thing, then eventually it always worked out in the end. And what better spirit to ask for help then your own.

She let herself flow back to her core, and it replied. Tendrils of energy emerged and started to manipulate Pearl. A cold kinetic heat entered Pearl through Aine's hands, and traveled to Pearl's sternum, forehead, and her two hands. A small flame seemed to imbed themselves in Pearl, connecting those four spots, and then spreading through her body. Aine was fascinated by the process as always, and tried to learn as much from it as she could, but knew that it was to no avail--the mind simply did not retain much memories while it was being used as a computer for the spirits.

While the process had seemed short for her, in reality a whole hour had passed before Aine finally felt her higher self releasing her. Exhausted, yet somehow filled with very light energy that tinkled in her mind, Aine started to close up Pearl's system, and then her own. She would feel a little woozy for about an hour, but soon Pearl could start her first lessons.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Pearl was fallen asleep. She still smiled and Kaela began to unfold the Palm Tree Leaves. A delicious Flavour soon floated through the Air and Kaela mentioned: "Ah - You are finished? Good. Now we can eat. Dig in, Aine..."
The tuvalesian Ā Giantess broke up the now deep red and brittle Armour of a big Leg, presenting Aine the freshly cooked Flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))   Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearl diving. ((Khan, and I))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2