Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Little-Big Adventure

Go down 
+5
hhhat09
Darth_Nergal
jedi-explorer
Nyaha
Grave
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

The Little-Big Adventure Empty
PostSubject: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:18 am

RP Ground Rules:

1. Keep the rp focused on adventure and vore, no sex! Take anything more than kissing to PMs!
2. Try to be courteous of others, I ask you to use PMs before you plan to grab a character in a deathhold or whatever to see if the player is ok with it.
3. Give people time to respond. I know people have things they need to do instead of this RP. If for some reason two people post at the same time and it doesn't make sense, relax, we have edit buttons.
4. Please try to give notice if you have to leave the rp for an extended period of time. Maybe try to give someone reigns of your character if it is going to be a long time.
5. Have fun! Also, if you need to make comments on what is going on, use the character sign up post. If someone wants to join the rp late, please make a post there. After this post I'd like them to all be inside the rp.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:36 am

"Come on.......just one good snowball......." Eva would say, her hands held out trying to use her magic. The runes on the back of her gloves would glow blue for second, forming a small ice cube before abruptly fizzling out.

"Great.....". She popped the icecube in her mouth and looked through her bag. "Do any of these still work?" She sighed and looked to the side, seeing etchings on the side of a small rock.

"A village!", she thought happily, identifying the tiny markings used to guide fellow tinies to nearby villages. She continued onward, following the signs as she saw them leading into a rather leafy enclosure. Inside would be a modest tiny village, with the light shining through the leaves to illuminate the place with a faint light.

"Maybe I can find some people here to help me get to NegaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!!!!", she started, but had slipped on some mud on the ground and tumbled over face first into it.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:55 am

Elissa, one of the residents of said modest village, happened to be walking by just then, carrying a tall jar of water in her arms. She'd seen the neera fall into the mud as she approached. She carefully set her jar down nearby and then turned around. She offered the neera her hand without a single word, giving her a concerned smile.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Nikolas walked cautiously into the ...town....he was shocked to see the covering of leaves above him was the only roof the place had. "They call this a town? Man I hope this Pelnipi place is more civilized. Even the slums on Eedana were more well fortified." He couldn't help looking around and staring at all the strange little people, well relatively little compared to how big he had used to be. Sadly mad science and female ambition had cost him his old body and now he was stuck with this toy sized one. He sighed and looked for anything that might resemble a inn or a restaurant. His stomach was beginning to growl loudly as he hadn't eaten since Iopa had given him a slice of what resembled cheese mold. Just thought was enough to almost turn his empty stomach now. "Ugh...Terrific. I'll probably starve to death before I find a vendor to trade these seeds to." He briefly paused as he saw two girls. One face down in the mud and the other stopping to help her up. "I wonder if they're locals...." Cautiously he approached them waiting for an operttunity to speak to them. He mentaly chided himself for not just asking and standing there staring like some kind of creepy stalker, but he still had a healthy fear of women...Even if they were his current size.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Carlyn snorted as she watched the neera fall into the mud. Seeing one of her fellow residents go to help, the Efrii turned her back on the scene and continued on her way out of town. She had heard that some kind of tiny naga had been recently seen near the town, and had taken it upon herself to investigate the matter. She began walking into the forest with her spear clutched in two hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:54 pm

The village of Glenhower (Named after the glen it's founder, Adam Turnus, had been born in) sat nestled within a cloister of trees, in a clump of bushes which to the Tiny looked like an entire continent's worth of land. Maybe. It was a bit disorienting in truth, the walkway, a bridge, leading to the bush branches, on which sat a dazzling array of homes disguised as Spiked Berries of different size and color. Wooden walkways were everywhere, coupled with both wooden supports and ropes alike, and the streets were rather bare. Though, lights and the occasional muffled laugh would give away it's status as a living settlement, the town quaint and unused to much traffic - considering the size of tinies compared to your average.... Mile of forest, it was understandable...

The sun beat down upon the ground hard, the leaves providing shade. The mud fresh and slick - the area having been experiencing frequent storms as of late.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Vince Vincent grumbled under his breath as he unbuttoned his suit, cursing everything he could lay eyes on. Needless to say, he was having a very bad day. Or, more exactly, he was having the worst week of his life. A couple days ago, he’d lost his troupe of all-important bouncers, living transports, and advisors to an frightfully hungry giant naga - an experience that had almost ended with Vince joining them. Luckily, he’d managed to hop off his translator’s shoulder a few moments before she’d dropped, and… now he was here, after days of trooping it through the woods.

At least he’d found food.

The neera businessman’s ear twitched as he heard a yelp… from someone roughly his size, if said ear wasn’t clogged full of wax. Emboldened by this, Vincent hurried forward, ignoring how badly his fine black loafers were being ruined just by the small increase of speed. He did wince as he heard something tear - it had rained recently, and needless to say Vince had gotten soaked during the cataclysmic (to him, anyway) storm.

A few moments later, the worn out neera suddenly burst from the foliage beside Eva, Elissa, and Nikolas. Nikolas himself was suddenly pulled into a desperate hug.

“Thank the gods of fortune!” Vince cried out, with an almost impossible level of relief. “I’m saved!”
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:43 pm

As Nikolas was beginning to get angry at being ignred by women. Why were they always in charge now mater where went. Deciding his income, his rights and even his time now! Ugh. All he wanted to was- His line of thought was suddenly interrupted by a person, male by the sound of the voice suddenly grabbing him and hugging him to themselves. "Ack! Wha-? Who? Huh??" Said Nik resting himself out of the grip of the other and turning around to face him. He opened his mouth to yell then stopped just staring. The man was wearing since finery he looked the picture of mythical king to Nik's eyes. No man would ever dress that finely unless his woman dressed him to impress her friends, but the outfit lacked all of the embarrassing low cut hemming that would show off his biceps and midrift. He seemed to be dressed to cover up his body more but at the same time accentuate all the good features and emphasize manliness. Nik kinda wished he had an outfit like that and was that bold or that his eyes could glint so dangerously like this new commer's did. For a moment he didn't say anything but continued to stare then she shook his head. "Ah sorry about that. I must have sounded a moron back there, huh? You caught me off guard, sir. Ah but I think you have me mistaken for somebody else." He said looking sheepish. "I just got here myself and haven't even figured out how I'm going to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Eva looked up, seeing a hand extended for her. She reached up and grabbed it, pulling herself out of the mud.

"Thank you....", she said wiping her face off. "My name is Eva. Ummmmm would you happen to know where I can find travel companions.... I have a great distance to go. Oh silly me I guess I should at least ask your name first?" She glaced over, noticing Vince hugging Nikolas. "Someone looks to have had a bad day...."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Very cautious... and carefully, too... Preparing the Back of a Jacket with long, poisoned Needles, just in Case of something huge catching someone small is... risky. These Things are as long as May-Lee´s Underarms - and the Beasts carrying them in their Abdomen are huge Hornets - more black with yellow than usually reverse. But under a vast Bee Hive there were always dead Scout Hornets.
The Poison for these... Harpoons did not go to Waste either. May-Lee has Plans and Needs for Everything. She mixed it with the Juice from Poison Ivy Leafs - and the strange reeking Liquids from some Bugs. Then she rubbed this onto her Skin. And her Trousers - and her Jacket. And on every Inch of her mostly adorable Anatomy.
She did this for many Reasons - and for several Weeks now - so May-Lee smells... strange. It is so intense, because now it sticks to her Pores. Even in the nastiest Rain this Stench will not go away from her. And the venomous Taste won´t go away either.
And this... is exactly what May-Lee wanted.
She had no Clue how she got here - but in a World full of huge... Whatevers, half-nude-Girl-half-Horse-Ass, or even worse than that - something absolutely unbelievable without any Table Manners whatsoever, it is always better to be unbelievable Yourself - and if it is only being unbelievably unfit for Consumption - good.
Screw them all. Go chew something else.
But there are also very go-getting Plants here - with bad Table Manners either. So You have to be on the Watch every Moment. This is a Universe of berzerk Plants loaded with grotesque Lifeforms - and May-Lee is... an Ant. But she as a Survival Pro has prepared herself to be as near to a Fire Ant as she can get. So in an x-treme World, May-Lee can be as x-treme, as she possibly can evolve herself into.
Ready - Time to get moving.
Estimating and measuring the nearest Environment - running down the swinging Branch and jump... into an enormous green Abyss full of Filodendron-Leaves, Lianas and other Plants. May-Lee´s wide orange-black Jacket catched the Air and she glided through this World - she called it Unobtania.
And now she landed near an... unobtanian Village - so it seemed. Full of People like herself. Small. two Legs and two Arms. Nearly normal - besides the Fact that May-Lee believes she is an Ultra-Dwarf in a World made for Giants. The Air here is dense - Rain Drops are... fat. And they don´t simply fall down - they seem to... sink down. Time here sure is rushing - big Things seem to move near Slow Motion. So May-Lee is small - supershort Neural and Synapse Ways, pushing her Reflexes.
Useful here - in Unobtania.
May-Lee decided to look around - to spy for some Time. Who knows, what these little Guyz here have on their Sleeves - maybe some strange Transformer-Tricks?
But so has she - she vanished between some orange Flowers, merging with the Surroundings - and watching.
What exactly ist this... `Town´?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:13 am

Elissa didn't answer Eva. She instead looked over where Eva was looking to see two more unfamiliar faces. The look of concern on her face grew as she saw their tattered clothes and weak-looking bodies.

She stepped away from Eva and grabbed the tall jar of water she'd been carrying, and dragged it over to the two boys. She stood before them and dipped her hands into the jar, cupping them and lifting a tiny handful of water from it. She showed it to them, then raised to her mouth and drank it before them. She then enthusiastically motioned towards the two of them with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Vince stumbled away from Nikolas as the other tiny shoved him, surprised. However, after a moment or two - apparently after seeing Vincent’s clothing - the tomthumb got his act together, looking somewhat embarrassed. He apologized, referred to Vince as ‘sir’, and then sheepishly explained the situation. Usually, the neera criminal would have had ‘Mugsy’ take an ear off of Nikolas… but Mugsy had vanished down that stupid naga’s throat, as had all of Vincent’s trusted associates. He sighed, irritated by his loss, before remembering where he was and who he was with. His air of relief quickly returned.

At the same moment, a not-too-bad looking tomthumb chick came up to them, with a large jar of water. She made it very clear she wanted them to drink from it. Vince hung there beside it for a moment, split between keeping up appearances and the sudden need to quench his thirst. After a few moments, however, the sharply-dressed neera finally gave into his desire and quickly began to drink from the jar, not even bothering - or if he had bothered, he would have been incapable - to thank the fellow tiny woman.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Nik observed the other man narrowing his eyes at the the attempt to untangle himself though they seemed to soften when Nik explained the situation and showed how non-hostile he was. He then seemed to focus on the girl who walked up and gesture silently. Why she did this Nikolas didn't understand. She was a woman. Surely she could afford vocal regeneration- Ah but then he remembered. He was on some unknown primitive world that seemed to have no tech whatsoever. He was stirred from his thoughts when he noticed she was gesturing for him to take some of the water. He looked from her to the water nervously. His previous mistress hadn't been complete against spiking his water supply...But he decided she wasn't as satuesque or vain looking as women he'd previously known so he'd take a chance. He reached down slowly and took a handful from the jar then brought it up to his face and, because of force of habit, sniffed it and when he detected no odor at all he sipped it. His cyan eyes got wider and wider as it's cool crystal flavor danced across his tongue! It as slightly less cool than he was used to but it tasted totally flavorless and not even a hint of chemicals. He looked at her. "Oh my...Wh-Where did you find this? It's wonderful! It's like it's never been through a processor or cleaning station or even had any anti-biotics or nanites added to it..." He stopped in mid sentence and suddenly realized that made it probably quite unclean...yet he looked down again, confliction cleary showing on his face. "Ah...Could I have some more? Oh I'm Nikolas..." He paused. It'd been so long since he'd used his old name he'd almost forgoten how to say it. "...Pendergast." He finished the worlds making his tongue feel strange after so long of not using them for fear his mistress would over hear. He couldn't help but smile a bit. "At least "Lady" Rynrora will never do anyone like me harm again. Now that she's digesting in that giant...snake thing's stomach." He nearly whispered in a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Elissa's raised an incredulous eyebrow at Nikolas as he started prattling about the quality of the water. She'd just fetched it from a flooded home on the ground level of the village - she figured, she needed drinking water, so why not take freshly-rained water from a flooded home, and help un-flood it at the same time? In addition to the water quality, the man also began talking about "anti-biotics" and "nanites". If her eyebrow could go higher on her face, it would have.

And then he introduced himself. Elissa, in response, reached into the pockets of her pants and pulked out a tiny note pad and a carved wooden stick with a small cylinder of charcoal threaded through the center and held in place by twine. She wrote on the blank page, then held it out to Nikolas. Vince would see it, too, if he bothered to look. And if Eva was nearby, she'd show it to her as well.

"I'm Eva. Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Nik observed Elissa's reaction and facepalmed. 'Stupid! I forgot what Iopa said. No talking about tech, planets and all that stuff...Heck who knows how far she had to walk to get that much water.' He opened his eyes and rubbed his forehead a little opening his mouth to apologize when suddenly he saw her take out a writing impliment! Not quite as primitive as he had thought they were! Huh. Oh she was writing something..."'My name is E-liss-ah?" He asked sounding it out as best he could. "Well that's a clever trick, Lady El- Ahem I mean miss Elissa." He corrected himself and mentally chided himself for nearly slipping back into the idea that women were superior to men and that this Elissa belonged to them. He worked to remind himself she was pretty in a homely way that no Eedanan would be like. All the women there had their bodies modified to over size everything and buff up their muscle tones and even change their skin tones to a too perfect pink shade with no blemishes. Her womanliness was neither artifical nor was overtly naturally attractive. This he found most valuable. "Heh heh. Sorry if I seemed ungrateful for the water. I'm just used to something a little diferent where I come from...See I was...a pet." He said looking down and blushing. Hating to admit that worse than poison.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 pm

`Look at all these Weirdos - seems to be a Village, or at least something nearly resembling a Village - but there seem to be Lots of Strangers around at the Moment - like I am.´ May-Lee thought, watching all the Trespassers. She decided to stay a While longer... camouflaged. Doubtless the most colourful Disguise ever seen on... whereever this is, but it worked.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:51 am

(Long introductory post is long but remember I need to build a bridge between my Bio and this RP. :3 )

Tina slithered away from the human settlement she lived in for such a long time. Its not like she grew attached to any more buildings than the one she grew up in and even though part of her felt hurt to leave all that behind, she was more enjoying the feeling of freedom. Yes, she had pleasant memories of this place, and maybe she will return to here someday, but as of right now, there was little holding her at this place. There was Ron, her owner, but he had Rebecca now, and even though Tina tried her best, his decisionswere pretty clear. Fed up of stepping back and wasting her life inside the glass cage, Tina now had escaped and aimlessly slithers across the ground. She decided it would be best to leave her settlement entirely, not only because it was rather dangerous here with all the people walking around, but also because she had too many memories connected to this place. She'd have to move a little further away, a day or two, so she wouldn't feel like going back or be reminded of good old times from the past all the time. And so it happened that Tina left the last buildings behind her, and was now faced with mountainlike trees whose crowns she was barely able to see at her tiny size. She stared in awe, seeing how gigantic this world was, much bigger than even Ron and his humans. Excitement and a little fear and nervousness made her body tremble slightly as she moved forward, into the foliage below the trees.

A couple of days later...

The past two days have been part adventure, part nightmare to her. Out of sheer luck and Rons tellings of nearby plants and creatures she had been able to avoid SOME threats that she had encountered so far, and others she hadnt even noticed as she slithered past them, however, they might have been either fed up or didn't notice Tina either. Given, she was well camouflagued and her tail blended into the environment quite nicely, but the yellow shirt and skirt slightly gave her away. After the first encounter with a critter that actually SAW her Tina learned that it would be best to cover the shining yellow with dirt, so the yellow wouldn't come through quite as much, and her body also got more than just one bruises and cuts along the way. It was only due to Felaryas nature of preventing illness that her wounds didn't get infected, even though Tina wasn't aware of that particular luck she had. Food she also hasn't found yet, or worse, she didn't even know what food looked like. Part of her was glad she ate so much during her time at home, a word she tried to forget ever since she entered the woods, but the other began to get worried. Of course, she could go weeks or months without food, and while she wasnt outright fat, she was still a bit chubby around her tum, but the growing feeling of hunger nagged at her, as she was used to one meal per day. Finding water was a bit less difficuilt, the moisture collected on leafes during the morning hours and it tasted just as good if not better than the water she got at home. Lastly, her fighting skills with her sewing needle and her extremely quick reactions served well enough to fend off and apparently intimidate smaller forest dwellers, and with every enemy she fought back (or ran away from, which was FAR more likely) she at least learned a little bit, and if it only was a memory like "scary, run away!"
Her awareness however was still lacking, and so Tina didn't know she was navigating towards a tiny village, and she was also oblivious about her not being as well stealthed as she assumed, as her approach has long been noted by the villages inhabitants. Carefully, but without any sort of bad feeling she moved closer, unaware of the tiny that set out to find and investigate. With her skilled tongue, she had smelled something that seemed to be edible food being cooked, hints of it at most, but enough to send the hungry little Naga that way.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:14 am

Carlyn slipped quietly through the forest as she searched for this naga. She had a lot of things on her mind as she moved, mostly questions about why the naga was here. The fact that the predator hadn't eaten anyone was odd enough, but from the descriptions it seemed like the creature wasn't really trying to be stealthy. Carlyn shook her head as she thought to herself. 'Does it think it can just slither into the village and take us all on? Or maybe its a distraction?'

Eventually she'd spot her target, and the sight left Carlyn more questions then answers. For one thing, the naga was a mess. She was wearing what Carlyn supposed was a yellow shirt and dress at one time, though now it was so dirty you could barely tell. For another, she seemed to be carrying a human sewing needle for some reason. Finally, she looked a bit fat, but it seemed as if she did not know where she was going or what she was doing. Still, it could just be a trap, so Carlyn chose to be cautious. "Freeze naga." She stepped out of hiding in front of the naga. Two of her swords were drawn, with her third hand placed on her hip. All three eyes were locked onto the naga. "State your buisness. Why are you coming to the village? Are you trying to attack us? Are there others that will attack while you distract us?"
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Tina moved onwards. It had been a while since she encountered any being that was out to kill her, and at the same time the smell of tasty food grew stronger. She smelled cooked meat, some vedgetables and maybe some sauce whose flavor she couldnt quite guess, but it was enough to know that she'd love it. Though the little naga wasn't hungry, she certainly could have a bite or two. Thinking of digging into a tasty meal she noticed rather late another strange presence. The smell was weird, certainly not a plant and also not a human. Didnt seem to be a naga like her either. Then again, she had never seen another Naga, only heard about their existance from Ron. He only told her the good things though, so Tina wasn't quite aware of a nagas true reputation and thus she actually looked forward to meeting others of her kind.
Then, suddenly some other creature jumped out of the bushes and right in front of her. "Freeze naga!" it yelled at her, and indeed Tina stopped in her movement, almost paralized at the sight. What the hell was THAT thing? Four arms, holding swords, a weird head with three eyes and a menacing stance were the first thing to notice. The second thing was that this creature was just about the size to her shoulders. And it even spoke. Another small creature like her? And not just some rodent or oversized bugger, but a real being that could speak? Well, maybe it still was a bug, it had 6 limbs after all and Ron told her all insects had six limbs, but at least a speaking one! Those must be rare!
She trembled a little, both from excitement and a little fear as those swords did look quite intimidating. They were small, but she never fought a real battle before and this bug certainly looked like she wasn't up for fun and games. Instinctively she drew her own needle and backed off a little. But maybe she didn't have to fight? The bug continued to talk to her and asked her questions and, most notably, mentioned a village nearby.
Tina gave it a try. Maybe this bug wasn't too unfriendly if she spoke to it first?
"What? Ohhh nonono, you got it all wrong. I'm a grass naga, not a freeze naga! And I also haven't met one before. The name is Tina! What are you? I was looking for food and smelled something nice, so I came this way. There's a village nearby? so THAT must have been the stuff I smelled earlier! Thank you very much! You wouldn't be so kind to lead me there, would you?" She responded, unable to understand what other things the bug was referring to. "Also, I am not attacking anyone. Unless you force me to fight. I certainly can defend myself so you better don't mess with me!" She responded confidently. That bug didnt look too large, and she was rather quick on her scales. Also, sounding brave when actually they werent was something all heroes in the stories were. And she was a hero on a quest after all, wasnt she?
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Oh I see........you are a mute?" Eva then looked over to Nik. "A pet? You mean like one kept in a box or cage? That sounds terrible....." She would walk over and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's ok now though.....you are free! But I should warn you it can be quite dangerous out here.....
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Carlyn narrowed her eyes as the naga drew the needle. Surely she didn't intend to fight with that, or did the naga think that Carlyn wasn't a threat. The Efrii wasn't sure if she should be insulted or entertained. She chose the latter of the two and lowered her blades a bit. "Are you dense? I know you're a grass naga. And as for the village, the only way you're getting there is by going through me. I will NOT allow some naga to eat my friends and family that are in the village while I'm alive. So you had best be able to eat me first, or move on."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Well, well - look at this - the Back of an Aesculapian Snake, the Front of a messed-up Wet-Shirt-Contest-Babe. And some Weirdo, fresh out of the Plutonium Barrel, so it seemed. With Greeting Cards from Sheffield. Good Idea to stay hidden for a While. This was getting stranger every Minute. Looks, as if this Village was inhabited by these Four-Arms-People.
May-Lee decided to watch some longer - and to think about a Pair of Sun Glasses, fitting for this Whatever-it-is with the Swords...
Okay - this Snake-Thingie quite is long - but it has a Girl´s front End, so May-Lee doubted, this Creature could actually eat this Sword-Weirdo.

Looking up close - perhaps SHE is the Weirdo around here - and these small Beings are normal...
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Tina felt offended by that insulting little bug. Her eyes expressed anger at that critters words and her fist clenched tighter around her weapon which the other one seriously underestimated. It might not work as a sword as it only has a pointy end, but this sewing needle certainly is more stable than these tiny little blades - and its meant for thrusting, not for slashing, which it does quite well. Little does that bug know that Tina can leap extremely quickly, lunging at a foe and ramming the needle into its body, but she's not the type to do that. She never attacked another being outside of a fun fight and even when she stung Ron with that needle, she often spent the rest of the week apologizing and tending to the little wound she accidentally had inflicted. So she felt really offended when she was accused of trying to eat the villagers of that village that bug talked about.
"E-Eat you? What do you think I am, some kind of monster???" She asked loudly in an outburst of anger. "I think you really got something messed up here, not I am the baddy, apparently you are! You must be some kind of Rogue that attacks travellers for their greedy needs! I read about lots of you guys in my books! And you know what? You always get defeated by the heroes, so you better don't try to mess with me or I will have to hurt you!" She said in her most serious tone. "I don't want to fight, but I will beat you if you force me to!" She said, tension growing in her tail as she moves about on the ground, getting a good tailhold for a leap either towards or away from that apparent threat in front of her. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she was confident as the first encounter in her books were always generic bad guys who were easily defeated to show off how awesome and good hearted the main character was. And she obviously was the main character in this adventure, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Vince finally got over his thirst, straightening and wiping his mouth with a napkin drawn from one of his suit’s pockets. He glanced at Nik as the tomthumb began to babble away about… technology! So he wasn’t like the rest of these uneducated magic-minded simpletons! Vincent looked at Nikolas with… something beginning to sort of approach respect. This was a mind that could be molded into something truly useful…

Meanwhile, the girl continued to remain silent. When Nikolas introduced himself, she simply introduced herself via writing. The neera frowned, slightly. “What’s up with your voice? Neko caught your tongue?” He asked, almost spitting out the hated name of their collective top predator. Nik, however, reacted much different. He went on about ‘apologies’ and crap like that - stuff that Vincent had abandoned long ago. Manners didn’t get you anywhere, unless you wanted to stay an underling.

However, he dropped a particularly interesting nugget. He had been a ‘pet’. Now that got him some sympathy from the hardened crime boss. Some as in a tiny shred of feeling. Then a neera girl came up and showed her sympathy as well.

Vince frowned slightly, though. “Pet? Usually enslaved ‘tinies’ like us end up as snacks…” He muttered. Even I never went so low as to sell tiny slaves… though maybe some of the humans I sent off eventually got eaten. Probably deserved it, though. “And on that note, it is very dangerous, here. A whole bunch of my…” He paused. “Uh, buddies got eaten - I only barely escaped.” Another pause. “But… well, you know what they say: ‘safety in numbers’, and I’ve got a much safer place in mind than ‘bush-town’ here.” He glanced at the village with slight disapproval. “Hell, the Negav underworld would be safer than here. And that’s saying something!”
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Nikolas turned to address Eva's question. "Ah yeah it was a cage. Platnium lined with energy webs to keep me from escaping but allow her guests to look at me-" He paused as she touched his shoulder and found he didn't flinch. It could be because her next words were that everyone here was free, or it might be that he looked over and saw now she was wearing a glove with energy runes on the side. "Free? Even though I'm a male born of age?" He asked her looking at her gloves. They looked like real leather. None of the fancy metalic neo-cloth he was used to seeing his Mistress wield. In way he'd be glad if the electric glowing lines were added for effect and not various function buttons such as Anti-Grav, Shrink, Time Regression, Telekinetic Field Projection and other horrors he remembered Lady Rynrora having on her own Line Gloves. He listened to Vince talking about Negav. He breifly turned to him. "Iopa, the mouse woman I was with earlier said something about a 'Negav' too. It that a nation of small people like us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little-Big Adventure   The Little-Big Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little-Big Adventure
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next