Tyler VS Felarya RP 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:10 am

Observing them did make at least one Thing clear for the tuvalesian Woman: This little Guy and the... `Plane-Crash-Girl´ are obviously Strangers here, like Kaela once was. And she also thought: At least one of the two Natives proudly displayed the somehow typical local Lack of social Competence  - almost on the Spot. Wow - this Sweetheart surely had a huge Fan Club...
What the Heck´s wrong with this Place? Only Sociopaths on the Loose, it seemed. Still much to learn about this Land. Well - hard to miss with her yellow Top and her red Jacket, Kaela still leaned against the Rock with her Arms folded and an amused little Smile on her elegant Face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm

*I watch the giantess schoolgirl cower back as she says how she needs something to eat* Well then, im sure there are some fruits in that jungle. I dont taste good.

*I watch the sea girl approach and point my gun at her*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Mia ignored the small human threatening her with this small weapon and continued to talk to the tattered giantess. "So you're hungry? Well I did just catch this little guy recently! I was going to have him as a afternoon treat but if you need him...." She paused then presented Tyler to Kim. "Have him. I can always catch more. My Sand Castles draw allot of curious humans!" She watched the strange mermaid missing an eye and looking quite dried out dragging a...log....She sweat dropped. Obviously she was insane or deranged. She did feel she owed her sister of the sea some help, but she didn't look very interested in being helped at the moment and had sharp teeth and fierceness to her eyes only the really feral ones got in Felarya. No somebody else could help the sharp toothed, pyscho pissed off mermaid for now she'd try and soothe the more gentle and harmless looking giantess. "Tell you what how about I get you some substantial food besides just the one human? I have some fish at my fort I was going to cook for dinner but there's more than enough for a guest." She said brightly to Kim still ignoring Tyler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Kim shook her head quickly, despite her hunger pains, as the naga presented her catch. “N-no, really, I… uh… h-humans give me indigestion!” She offered, weakly, and now in definite pain. If she wasn’t starving, she’d have given the little guy a wink to let him know she wanted him to be safe, but… well, she feared she’d snatch him up and- er, yeah. And as much as her gut wanted that to happen, the giantess wasn’t going to let it happen. Well, not yet, anyway.

But then the naga made her an offer.

Kim almost literally lit up. “F-FISH?! C-COOKED FISH?!” She asked, excitedly. “Oh thank god, r-real food!” She actually hugged Mia, with surprising strength despite her frail and starved form. “Pleasepleaseplease can I have some?!” The schoolgirl asked, completely forgetting Tyler for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 am

"Hooray, yay, you're saved," Zelkova said unenthusiastically. She started moving again, dragging herself and her massive log backward with her tail. Unfortunately, she was headed right for Mia's sandcastle, which she never saw behind her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:53 am

Kaela sat down, making herself comfortable and looking down the Dunes.
' This could be Fun. Dosen´t look like this... `Paula Bunyan Mermaid´ has seen the Thing behind her...´ she thought. And Kaela also thought: `If that `Pocket Rambo´ has any working Brain, he will run as fast as he can at the slightest Chance...´
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Stay Back! Im warning you! *Fires a warning shot into the air* I'm not going to be in anyone's stomach, understand? Now go along and go somewhere else!

((Just to let everyone know, i'm back at college sobsob I may be slower to respond some days due to work, but il make my best effort to be around))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 pm

The gunshot startled Zelkova, and she promptly dropped her log to defend herself from whatever was attacking. But what happened next wasn't an attack, but the little human talking all tough, like he was on equal ground with them. With her. And that alone would've been offense enough, but something more important occurred to the mermaid. As she lowered her arms, she looked down at the log on the ground, and immediately felt the anger beginning to bubble up from withing her. She swiveled around on her tail, surprisingly agilely for a mermaid on land, and glared at Tyler with her one eye.

"All that work...And you made me drop it. I was THIS FUCKING CLOSE to the water!!! I was THIS FUCKING CLOSE to setting an all-time new record! And not even just for me, either! Do you know how far I've been dragging that stupid thing for?! FIVE KILOMETERS!! That was gonna' be the most any mermaid has carried anything across land!! But nooooooooo!! You had to come skippin' along with your sissy little-dick gun and fuck it all up for me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:57 pm

*laughs* Do you think i care? Unless you haven't noticed fish breath, there are giant predators around that im trying to defend against!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 am

"M... THARHARHAR!" Kaela laughed, observing this Scenario from where she was sitting and smiled gently: "So You want to `defend´ Yourself? Interesting - You defend Your Life by wasting Your precious Ammo, shooting in the Air? You can´t buy this Stuff here, You know?"
The huge tuvalesian Woman looked at Tyler. "This Gun of Yours is Way too small to do big Creatures like them any serious Harm - except of Course You are really good with this Thing and You gonna aim for their Eyes - but after that You better run..."
Then Kaela thought. `Man, what am I doing here? Why getting involved in a Fight between a Man, who obviously doesn´t know his Limits and `Paula Bunyan´, who even sounds alike?´
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler VS Felarya RP 1   

Back to top Go down

Tyler VS Felarya RP 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2