Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adopting a mermaid flash fiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AuriatheWriter
Helpless prey
AuriatheWriter

Adopting a mermaid flash fiction Empty
PostSubject: Adopting a mermaid flash fiction   Adopting a mermaid flash fiction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:16 am

A tall, strong man was adventuring into the forests of Felarya. Unlike the humans that aventure in these forests, he was a kind person and was curious about the world around him. He avoided or survived predator attacks.

He soon came to a stop near Jewel River. He finds an unexpected surprise on the shore. He walked closer to it and looked like a mermaid, the size of an eight year old child. He shook her, but seemed to be unconcious.

"I don't know where your mother is or how you got washed up on shore, but I will do what I can to help you." The man said, though the mermaid didn't hear him. He picked her up and craddled her in his arms. "Hmm, I think I'll name you...Jahara."
Back to top Go down
http://tvandfilmwriter.deviantart.com/
mlptransformers
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: huh?   Adopting a mermaid flash fiction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:19 am

so do i help finish this story of something? Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Adopting a mermaid flash fiction   Adopting a mermaid flash fiction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 4:06 pm

As the title says, it's a "flash fiction", or you could also call it a micro story. I'm pretty sure that's all it is meant to be, the story is finished.

I'd also advise against reviving one year old topics, you know XD Maybe a PM to the author would have been more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopting a mermaid flash fiction   Adopting a mermaid flash fiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adopting a mermaid flash fiction
Page 1 of 1