Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Copyneko would blink once at the unexpected response, then starts laughing coyly behind her hand as she realizes her meaning, even before the Naga clears it up later. <<It came out pretty good today then, congratulations.>> She writes jokingly in the background for Beryl to read. She remains on Beryl's tail; the illusionary fire gone, she didn't feel like parting with the only source of warmth she had right now, even though she knew she had to pack up and be on her way.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:29 am

"So, what's on today's agenda?" Beryl asked after reading the red-texted compliment in the air. She began doing more athletic stretches; bending over at her hips to touch the dirt with her fingers a few times, twisting her torso with her arms up and elbows bent, leaning her torso back and sliding it up the length of her tail until her hands reached Copy.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Copyneko would remain there, warm, cosy places always having been her weakness, as she lazily watches Beryl perform her morning exercises. The question takes her completely off-guard. <<Huh? Y-you mean, you wanna do something together? I d-don't know what could we do... right now.>> She writes, tentatively, unsure as to what she should say.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:47 am

"I meant, what does the one to whom I speak plan to do? I'm gonna' continue my quest: find the best breasts in Felarya. I wouldn't mind having a companion, but if she wants to do her own thing, I won't force her."

Beryl smiled to herself. She was so clever referring to Copy in the third person! That silly curse wouldn't get the best of her again, no way.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Someone appeared. It was a hooded figure, and it wore a grinning mask. It was quietly standing, staring at the people.
Nobody noticed it, and yet it remained there, hidden from sight. It kept staring, as if it is nothing.
It silently laughed, as it spied on the people.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 11:15 pm

(Eh, Lockheed, this is not a RP you can join freely. You have to, at least, get Nyaha's confirmation first. Some people get really annoyed when others randomly jump in without asking, and the rules for this one were very clear in the first post...)

Copyneko smiles to Beryl as she speaks to her, glad she was getting the hang of speaking to her as if she wasn't there. She didn't want something like before to repeat itself. <<She is heading westward, mainly to explore. There's an area she hasn't been to before, so she's interested in checking it out.>> She says, then adds. <<Where are you planning to go? I might go with you as well if you're headed towards a place I haven't visited yet. I'm in no rush.>>
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:01 pm

(I concur. That was incredibly rude of you, Lockheed. Not to mention ignorant as, like Ilceren said, the first post were very clear that this RP is to be a series of one-on-ones - assuming the people Beryl meets don't decide to follow her - meaning that, even if I was going to consider you for the next player to join in, which is unlikely after that little stunt, I would have asked you to wait until I open it up for the next player to be chosen, which is going to be very soon by the looks of things.)

"I'm just wanderin' around, looking for boobies," Beeyl said nonchalantly as she righted her torso, continuing her stretches. She first bent towards the left side, then to the right. "She is free to join me, if she so chooses, though! Company makes plenty!" Beryl suddenly stopped in the middle of a stretch, and began muttering quietly.

"Is that the right...? No no, that was...No, I mixed them, didn't I? Umf, company makes...right? No, no, left. No, wait, what's plenty? ...Was it something about air traffic control...?"
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Copyneko would giggle at Beryl's confusion, she found that incredibly cute. <<Hehe, what are you mumbling about? She thinks it's right. Although she personally prefers "Company makes comfy" herself.>> She writes happily, a lot more confident and easy-going than the day before. She had already warmed to the Naga. <<Also, that in incredibly vague, you know?>> She teases slightly.

<<Tell you what, she's gonna stick around for a while, if you don't mind. She's going to stay as long as we wander around this bank of the Shard river, but she's interested in heading west, if you can.>> She concludes, wanting to accompany the Naga for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:21 am

"Who's "she"?" Beryl asked, before immediately realizing what Copy was talking about. "Oh, wait, no, I got-- I'm on the same page now. Anyway, yeah! West sounds good to me! Actually, come to think of it, I sometimes hear tales of a legendary pair of boobs that wander around the northwest of the central forest-jungle. Maybe we'll find them!"

Without waiting for Copy to remove herself from her tail, Beryl picked up her bag, slung it over her left shoulder, and began slithering out from Copyneko's little campsite, excited to get the day rolling.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 4:36 am

<<Legendary boobs?>> Copyneko asks simply, the sole concept seeming a bit ridiculous to her. Then again, the Naga was in a "boobies quest", so it only made sense there were "legendary boobs" in accordance with such a quest. The Neko's thought processes quickly halt as she feels Beryl starting to slither away, going into a moment of panic. But then, she quickly gathers her magical energy and creates an array of phantasms that dash into both of her camps. They efficiently follow the instructions planted in their automaton minds, taking, folding and storing each piece of equipment she has, as well as the food that was left from the day before, into her pack, the remaining phantasm carrying it back to her as the rest of them fade, before suffering that same fate.

Copyneko lays the pack on Beryl's tail as she looks forward, into the forest they are currently traversing. She has been here a few times, but not enough to know the area yet. She did know the dangers, though, so she writes <<If you get tired carrying me, please let me know.>> before focusing most of her senses on the area around them, alert as they slither deeper into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:58 pm

"I will," Beryl replied simply. "As for the Legendary Boobies, I don't know much. All I've heard is that they're soooo so-so-so-so-so-soooooooo magnificent, that they can put y-- a person in a trance, like, hypontize them, and make them do whatever the boobies want. The legends say that any who gaze upon them are never seen agaiiiin...."

Beryl waved her arms about in circles in front of her to accentuate the mysterious factor of the legend she was reciting.

"But I'm sure we'll be fine, so let's go!" Beryl said, pointing forward as she slithered on to find a new pair of boobs.

-----

(End scene! Very Happy Great work everyone! Now, the next scene will begin once a new character and player are chosen to join the RP for the next encounter!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5