Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilceren
Ilceren

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Copyneko would look taken aback for a moment, before she gets the notebook. <<Eh... Glad to hear that? The not eating me part, I mean. Not sure what to say about you looking for the best pair of breasts in Felarya...>> She writes that and then looks like she's thinking about adding something more, but decides not to and hands the notebook back over to the Naga.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:51 pm

<<Don't say anything. Just lift your shirt. LOL>> is what the note would say when Copyneko next read it. If she looked at Beryl, the naga would scrunch up her face and stick out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Copyneko wouldn't find Beryl's comment so funny. <<Hey, at least have some tact regarding other people's bodies!>> She would hastily write with a serious face, even letting the fruit she was eating fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Beryl read the note with a bemused expression, her lips pouting off and on. The writing of her response was slow and deliberate.

<<You cloth-wearers are always so serious about your bodies. How did you learn to be so self-conscious? Is it hereditary? Do you learn it from the people around you?>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:52 am

Copyneko would frown a bit before writing her answer. <<I think you've forgotten who are you talking with. Don't I look freaky enough just from what you can see? How do you think it'll be without clothes, hm?>> She then leaves a blank line before writing a bit more. <<In addition, going around nude would make more people talk to me. Not enjoyable.>>
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:57 am

Beryl, after reading the note, smiled, and wrote in the blank space, <<That just makes me more curious!>> After that, she wrote her reply to the rest. <<Okay, your reasons are practical. I understand. But as an artist, I can't take no as an answer. If you're as unique as you say, I must paint a portrait of you! Please say yes?>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:39 am

She looks a bit surprised after reading Beryl's answer. <<What? You'd paint a portrait of me? But you've just met me... and I don't really see what part of "painting a portrait" implies I should take off my shirt. Even if you're a girl too, I like my privacy.>> She writes, still resisting to the Naga's demands.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:17 pm

<<Well, normally, I'd let you keep your clothes on, but you said you'd look even more unique without them. I'd really like it if you'd let me paint you nude, so that I can share the true beauty of unique people like you with the world!>> Beryl paused for a moment, then added, <<Unless you don't want me to show it to people.>> She then handed the note back to Copyneko and bit into a fruit.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 am

<<I... I don't know what to say. I mean, it'd be really awkward if you showed the painting to people I know, but on the other hand... You don't find my scales repulsive, which is a common reaction I get, and I can tell you I have lots of them all over my body.>> She would utter a pensive hum, resting the end of the pencil on her lower lip for a bit, before writing again. <<You sneaky Naga, now you've got me to seriously think about stripping for you! Hate you! =P>> She adds an emoticon so the Naga gets she's joking a bit before handing her the notebook.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Beryl read the note, and laughed softly when she got to the end. <<An artist like me has to be persuasive. I don't wear this cute, floppy hat for nothing! Besides, it's not like I'm asking you to have sex with me. And I can keep the painting to myself if you don't want other people to see. Oh, or I could censor your face in the painting with the environment! The point is, I'm just as flexible figuratively as I am physically. But I need you to be open-minded so we can compromise.>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:30 am

Copyneko would fix her gaze on Beryl's hat for a second before suddenly springing and trying to take it from her head. If she managed to do that, she would giggle and take a step back before writing. <<Now I'm the persuasive one, and I command you to let me keep my clothes!>> She would giggle and then return the beret to the Naga. If she didn't manage to do that, she would just pout playfully.

After that, Copyneko looks at Beryl in the eye, going back to being serious. <<I might... think about it if you promise not to freak out or do anything strange when I strip down and you see my body. The censoring part sounds bad, though, so just keep the painting to yourself, please.>> She writes and hands the notebook back to the Naga.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:33 am

Beryl wasn't expecting the sudden move, and didn't react fast enough to stop Copyneko, her hands touching her brown-haired head just as her hat left it. "Hya!? Hey, careful! That's a medium polyester blend!" She got up from her haunches and lunged after Copy, but stopped when she held out her notebook. After reading it, she stood upright and folded her arms, pouting her lips with an incredulous look. "That's not how it works..."

After waiting for Copy to write another note, she takes the book and reads it. "Okay, yeah," she says as she begins to write her response. She quickly hands it back to Copyneko. <<I won't freak out, unless you have great boobies, and...I think I always kind of do strange stuff so I can't make any guarantees on that one. Though if you think about it, if I'm always doing strange stuff, then nothing I do is strange for me, right? Strange for me would be like, if I just did this:>>

She tossed the notebook back to Copy, then proceeded to slither back and forth, raising her hands up over her head over and over while saying, "I'm done. I'm out. Forget this, forget everyone. G'fuck'ya'selves."
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Copyneko would just tilt her head in wonder at Beryl's actions. She did say it was a demonstration of something strange, so she didn't delve too much in it. She writes on the notebook once again. <<I wasn't meaning that, you know what I was trying to say. But anyway, we've reached an agreement, I think?>> She asks, then proceeds to carefully tilt Beryl's hat so that it was in its original position.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 am

Beryl stopped slithering around and read the note, not minding Copyneko fiddling with her beret on her head, and then wrote her reply. <<Sounds good to me. I'll set up while you get naked.>>

With that, Beryl turned and slithered a few feet away from Copyneko, then turned around again and reached into the large brown bag she had at her left-hand hip, held up by a long strap over her right shoulder. She brought out her collapsible easel and began setting it up.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 am

Copyneko would look at the Naga moving away, then she steels herself and starts taking off her clothes, her position respective to the fireplace making it hard to see much besides the outline of her body as she sheds the jacket and shirt off, then her pants. As she finishes, she moves back closer to the tree next to the fire, her body bathing in its flickering light.

Beryl would see what Copyneko was meaning back then, the colourful spots that were her scales cover irregular portions of her skin, spreading over her face and neck, down to the shoulders and the top of her arms. In addition, they are present on her breasts and down on the sides of her hip as well. The eternal breast-lover Naga would also notice Copyneko was strange in that regard, sporting not only one pair of breasts, but a pair of secondary mammaries below, roughly half in size compared to the main breasts, and two more pairs of nipples further below, reaching down to the end of her ribcage.

The display, although slightly freakish, would suit the Demi-chimera's slender body well, her main breasts probably falling into a C cup according to her build, which would make them smaller than Beryl's own even though they were the same cup. Her hips widened discreetly, ending in two strong legs appropriate for the agile nature of most Nekos. As Copyneko faces Beryl, she slides her tail between her legs, using its flattened end to cover her pubis and keep her decency in the portrait to be done. She would also create a light-producing phantom behind the Naga, giving off an eerie ash-white light but still good enough to illuminate her while she painted.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:16 pm

After getting her easel, clipping on the palette, and placing paint jars on the sill of the easel, Beryl noticed the light coming from behind her and turned to see what it was. Not used to dealing with illusionists like Copy, she tried to touch the phantom, and when she (I assume) wasn't able to, she turned to ask Copy about it. But when she saw her, she went wide-eyed, forgetting about the phantom and slowly slithering over to the girl. At almost eight feet head to ground now that she was fully upright, her frame, though feminine, would tower over Copy's as she attempted to draw close. "Wow..." she whispered, a look of awe growing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Copyneko can only wait as the Naga turns to her and utters a word of surprise and admiration before slithering closer. As she does, the Demi-chimera is humbled by the overly tall Naga, and she covers her main breasts with her hands, suddenly very conscious of them. She doesn't move back, though, standing in place as she eyes Beryl's approach warily. Maybe it was a bad idea to strip for her, after all.

(It's in her bio, but as a reminder, she's 5 feet and 8 inches tall.)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

The tall naga drew very close to Copyneko, until she was looking down over her own breasts at the girl. She opened her mouth an inhaled to speak, but stopped herself. She looked around for Copy's notepad and pencin, which she clearly no longer had on her.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:52 am

Having the Naga so close to her, Copyneko would look (and feel) exposed, even though she was covering herself somewhat. But that didn't mean defenceless, though. Beryl would find the notebook and pencil lying on the makeshift bedding next to the Demi-chimera's clothes, although it may take a bit to notice in the fickle lighting.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 pm

For Beryl's observant eyes, it didn't; she noticed it immediately and lifted it to herself with her tail. She wrote a note, her writing slower and more deliberate than it had been earlier. After a moment, she lowered it down to Copyneko.

<<You are beautiful. Your body is a wonder to look at. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise.>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:56 pm

She would pick the notebook, reading it and writing an answer to the Naga. <<But it's still the kind of reaction I want to avoid. Even you, someone who knows my circumstances, were about to address me aloud.>> She explains to her, not mad or scornful, simply wanting to show the Beryl how delicate her situation was. And why wouldn't she ever walk around nude even if she wasn't shy enough in public as is.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:56 pm

"I understand that it's a practical fear, but that doesn't make what I'm saying any less imporant," Beryl said, attempting to place her hands on Copy's. "I seem to meet too many women who feel like their bodies aren't beautiful, or feel inadequate somehow, just as much as I meet confident women brimming with sexual power. I need to spread my message to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:08 am

Beryl would place her hands on hers as she was still holding de notebook, effectively preventing her from either covering herself again or writing. Not that she noticed, though, as the Naga was trying to reassure her, to support her, probably thinking that her self-confidence was low. She swiftly focuses part of her mind, writing illusionary letters on the notebook as she didn't really want to break contact with Beryl.

<<I don't just feel it, I know that it is, and that many people would find my body revolting. Do not worry, though, I'm not affected by that, and I really cherish people like you who look past mere normality and learn to appreciate the unusual.>> She smiles to her, sweetly. <<I have a husband who loves me for what I am, and I'm happy. As for you... you have to spread your message of breast love to everyone, right?>> She would ask, confident enough to tease the Naga a bit, as she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Beryl smiled, and let go of Copy. She'd attempt to take the notebook from Copy's hands and, if allowed, would write her response. <<That's a differen't message entirely. And even if you don't think it applies to you, I'd still like your help spreading the message I told you to people you meet. As much as I'd love to, I don't think I'll be able to meet with every girl in Felarya. And I still say that you should love you for you, too. You say that people finding you revolting doesn't bother you, but you didn't say you're proud of how you look.>>
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Copyneko nods as she reads her words, then swiftly writes her answer, looking at ease now, even though she did require some convincing to strip herself. <<You mean the message that said "Your body is a wonder to look at, don't let anybody convince you otherwise"? I'm not really appropriate for spreading messages, but I'll do what I can. As for feeling proud... Let's say there are some parts I would change...>>

She lets the Naga finish reading before rising one of her arms high, exposing the area hidden beneath. Her armpit would be naturally hairless, something many girls would kill for, but there was also... something beneath. It looks as if her skin is sliced in regular, diagonal strips, and forcing her arm up a bit more makes them open, revealing the redness of internal tissue just underneath, and hints of a cavity beyond the long, thin slices of flesh. It was a gill, permanently wet with plenty of secretions that constantly run down the sides of her body. With that, Beryl would have seen the complete extension of her chimeric body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage   Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beryl and the Quest for Ultimate Boobage
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next