Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Predator would you like to eat you?

Go down 
+2
jedi-explorer
dragon808tr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

What Predator would you like to eat you?  Empty
PostSubject: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Hello. I would like to ask a question im suprised hasn't been asked already.

If you were teleported to Felarya and the only way back home was to be digested by a predator, who/what would you choose?

(Assuming that you are 100% Guaranteed to wake up in your bed at home, as if it was a dream)

I would like to take a moment to remind you to consider predators without characters (Ex Centaurs, sentient bee species, and Glouteux). As well as plants and non-sentient predators.

Once you chose your predator(s) you are given a magical immunity to any other creature until you arrive at your creature of choice. In short, you can not be eaten by anything other than the ones you chose.

You can (obviously) choose more than one predator, but i am also curious to why you would want them to eat you. I hope you can say more than simply "because shes sexy" or something similar.

(Additionally, if, for instance, your selected predator resides in Heaven or Hell, you can also go there as well)

I am excited to see who you would pick and look forward to reading why you choose that creature, and the reasoning behind it.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Vivian or Caylin. Really either would do as long as I get a good long conversation with either and they agree to treat me as a normal prey. They are still my top to faves. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:51 am

Assuming we can only use "cannon" characters... I would say Anna, Subetta, or Drayla. They just seem to have some of the most interesting personalities and, like Jedi-explorer said, I'd like to have a nice conversation with them first.

If we could use OCs..... there would be way too many to list xD
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:15 pm

You both said that you would like to talk with them before. What would you talk to them about?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:26 pm

I'd enjoy being eaten by Katrika to be honest. She's my favorite character in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:33 pm

I would talk to them about their lives and how they spend their days when they aren't out hunting for food. And obviously the conversations would vary depending on who I was talking to. I could probably have a nice long talk with Anna or Drayla, but Subetta might be in a bit more of a hurry to gulp me down.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
I'd enjoy being eaten by Katrika to be honest. She's my favorite character in Felarya.

Is there anything that draws you to her? Besides her being a favorite of yours?
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:22 am

As for me, id like to be eaten by a Centaur (beacuse i really like horse and equine vore, something cannon Felarya lacks (mostly beacuse Karbo dosent like to draw centaurs)). And, to limit my predators down to a few as they all would be fun:

Melany For her trap games which i think would be quite fun and her hot body.

Centaur For reasons stated above

Belletia Id have her chase me, which would be amusing.

Anko I would try to be her friend, even from in her belly. (beacuse seriously, she has one hot belly)

Elle She was the first Felarya story i read, as well as being very hot. (in that she wears clothes, beacuse sometimes, clothes are hotter than naked)

Milly Beacuse she deserves more attention. I love it when a predator puts the prey in cages and talks with them. I know i would enjoy it!

Last, but not least, the succubi beacuse they would toy with their prey and are very sexy! There are probably some nagas id like as well. Additionally, I think Xarmaroch would be quite interesting.

I'd want them to be playful with me (and a little mean and evil) and talk and taunt me all the way!
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Dalia. I love Inus and Dalia is nice enough to be relatively careful when dealing with mouth-sized peop... food items. She prefers to tease and taunt a lot while doing so, to the point of toying with them but not to the point of becoming all evil or anything. Besides she's a hottie AND still very nice :3
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:09 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
As for me, id like to be eaten by a Centaur (beacuse i really like horse and equine vore, something cannon Felarya lacks (mostly beacuse Karbo  dosent like to draw centaurs)). And, to limit my predators down to a few as they all would be fun:

Melany For her trap games which i think would be quite fun and her hot body.

Centaur For reasons stated above

Belletia Id have her chase me, which would be amusing.

Anko I would try to be her friend, even from in her belly. (beacuse seriously, she has one hot belly)

Elle She was the first Felarya story i read, as well as being very hot. (in that she wears clothes, beacuse sometimes, clothes are hotter than naked)

Milly Beacuse she deserves more attention. I love it when a predator puts the prey in cages and talks with them. I know i would enjoy it!

Last, but not least, the succubi beacuse they would toy with their prey and are very sexy! There are probably some nagas id like as well. Additionally, I think Xarmaroch would be quite interesting.

I'd want them to be playful with me (and a little mean and evil) and talk and taunt me all the way!

Karbo has drawn centaurs before, three times in fact, but he doesn't draw centaur vore as much I'll admit. Elle was my first too! =D She was actually the reason I got into tongue play heavily for many years.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Amaroq wrote:
Dalia. I love Inus and Dalia is nice enough to be relatively careful when dealing with mouth-sized peop... food items. She prefers to tease and taunt a lot while doing so, to the point of toying with them but not to the point of becoming all evil or anything. Besides she's a hottie AND still very nice :3

sweatdrop help
Care to enlighten me on what they are?
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 am

dragon808tr wrote:
sweatdrop help
Care to enlighten me on what they are?

Like Nekos are related to cats. Inus are more related to canine species. A really good recent article of what to find out more about them is right here

But yeah His character is that. I personally don't have much an opinion or a care who'd eat me Razz long as it's sexy i'm fine going down that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Predator would you like to eat you?    What Predator would you like to eat you?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Predator would you like to eat you?
Page 1 of 1