Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Empty
PostSubject: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:38 pm

sprix quickly but carefully darted along the tree branch, and hid behind a leaf, breathing deeply and peeking out to see if the predator was still there.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

((Fyi mate, since your new and Just starting, you might want to write at least a paragraph in replies, as many other Rp people here will write lengthy replies. I'm still working on that myself. Just a heads up. Very Happy I'd like to join in the future of this rp, possibly. If so ill be a human/tiny prey))
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
((Fyi mate, since your new and Just starting, you might want to write at least a paragraph in replies, as many other Rp people here will write lengthy replies. I'm still working on that myself. Just a heads up. Very Happy I'd like to join in the future of this rp, possibly. If so ill be a human/tiny prey))
(ok thanks for the advice)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:20 am

(Well... at least here is something happening. I wonder how long this one will last... Oh, yes - what does Sprix look like? What Clothes does he wear? I ask, because I think I would like to draw a Pic - with him and Elaine, for Example...)

Elaine:

Even Scouts can be observed - especially if the Observer turns out to be... small. So the first Thing Sprix saw, was a huge left Foot in a brass-buckled Cavalry Boot, that seemed to reach over the Knee of a sheer endless looking and elegantly shaped Leg - sticking in a tight fitting brown Leather Leggins... If Sprix would look over to the right Side, he would see the right Foot - in a Distance of perhaps 18 Inches - so he would realize: Right in Front of him was someone lying on the Ground. Someone, who seemed to have long and silky light blonde Hair - and long, pointed Ears.
Sprix also could see the Butt of this Person (to be precisely, he had an exclusive Look at it, only disturbed by some small Ferns and Mushrooms), the Shoulders, covered in a rugged-looking dark green Canvas Vest and the Back with a huge Andergast Sword. Then there was the Head with these interesting Ears, slowly looking from the right to the left. Obviously this Person was observing the nearby Territory while lying in these Bushes, her Chin resting on her Palms. Sometimes, these pointed Ears moved a Bit - because the Leaves of the Bushes tickled them.

Elaine was pretty relaxed. Searching for hidden Treasures in old Temples can be hard - but sometimes You can find interesting Stuff - like some old Weapons or Artifacts with nice little magical Tricks hidden within them. Like the Amulet she found a Couple of Days ago. Well, the Wild elven Woman was not very magical gifted herself - but she could at least determine what the Specialty of this Amulet was - so she weared it around her Neck. And whoever made this Amulet - he did an excellent Job. So now she was just lying in the Green, observing Butterflies - she liked them. And as a Scout she could decide her `Time off´ right to her Likings. So just now she happened to relax a bit. She was just feeling well.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:13 am

(sprix is a blond-haired neera, with a brown shirt and pants. (sorry if this is a really generic description, i couldn't think of anything)(also, i would appreciate a pic very much.)(i generally tend to rp in present tense, but i can do past, just thought you should know))

sprix looked at the elf in awe, wondering what it was doing, and leaned a bit too much on the leaf, making it bend over. sprix luckily grabbed onto the leaf before he plummeted from the tree, but unfortunately in doing so, he shook the branch a bit, making a rustling noise.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:26 pm

(Sprix has blond Hair and brown Clothes. I can make something out of this, thanks!)

Knowing that even little weird Sounds can be still dangerous in the Wilderness, Elaine´s moving Ears focused on the Direction, where this Rustling was located. Then her Head swung over her left Shoulder - with an interested Look up into the Branches and Leaves above her. Her crystal clear and icy blue Eyes focussed on any Detail - her Pupils getting bigger, then smaller. Then her Eyes met the small Neera Boy...
And the exotic looking Woman began to smile.
`Man, just look at him. He is so cute, it´s unbelievable!´ she thought by herself while observing Sprix. So Elaine turned around, now lying on her Back, still watching him: "Be aware and don´t fall down the Tree, little one. You watching Butterflies, too?"
Sometimes it wouldn´t even struck Elaine´s Mind that someone really could get the Idea it would be nice to observe her. Because of... Reasons. Like those two Reasons in Front of her Chest - or the well-shaped Reason her long Legs were mounted beneath - or because even her Face could be seen as a good Reason to go having a good long Look at her for a While. In Fact, Elaine seemed to be quite a big Collection of different Reasons to enjoy looking at her. But sometimes she thought, it seemed to be very unlikely, that someone would appear - just because he was getting curious, as he saw Elaine for the first Time...  

Because Elaine... is Elaine. She knows herself quite well. And she herself thinks - it´s normal for her to be her. So there is no big Deal she thinks. But on the other Hand... it´s true - every Time when Elaine saw some of all the Weirdos in some Towns and Villages she thought: `If I would be one of them, I really would like to be me...´

So now Elaine looked up to the tiny, cute Neera there in the Branches. Elaine likes these Folks - they are mostly brave like Hell, absolutely honest and openhearted - just like as if they weren´t able to lie at all. This is something this Wild elven Woman really could admire.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Sprix held on for dear life, but to his horror, he heard a loud rip. he fell toward the forest floor, clinging to the ripped-off piece of leaf.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 am

"Oops - told You to watch out..." Elaine quickly sat up and fetched Sprix right in mid-Air. Her elegant Hands adapted to Sprix´ falling Speed and he landed soft and gently in her Palms. But she realized that someone like him may feel uncomfortable and helpless in the Hands of a Being so much bigger than him - so she carefully sat Sprix on the Ground between her endless Legs and watched him, with a little Sign of Concern on her elegant Face: "I hope You are unharmed?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 am

-sprix landed in her pillowy hand, and then tumbled off onto the forest floor-
sprix: n-no...i'm okay...
-sprix backed away a bit-
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm

((Well, don't mind if I redeploy Jenna the tomthumb alchemist... again...))

Spoiler:

Jenna grumbled to herself as she pushed herself back to her feet. She'd been traveling for days, now, and this was the fifth time she'd fallen out of a tree, today! And that was just today! She grit her teeth, finally just deciding to troop it along the ground. Clutching an anti-digestive potion for comfort, the tomthumb alchemist kept her head on a metaphorical swivel. Thus, she spotted Elaine before she even emerged from the push, ducking into cover.

However, after watching the strange, elven woman help the neera that had almost fallen to a messy demise down, Jenna grew a little braver. She didn't quite like how Sprix was kept between the giantess' huge legs, but he wasn't getting snacked on, so that was something...

So, Jenna began to circle around the two, trying to get close to where Sprix was. If this elven woman decided she was hungry for helpless neeras, the alchemist was confident she could help out; one way or another. It was... basically her job, by this point.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:24 pm

-sprix saw jenna out of the corner of his eye, but said nothing, thinking she was sneaking around-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Curious Elaine looked at this little Guy. She could understand if he went off like Heck - because of... Reasons. To be this small has some Benefits - but Elaine thinks the bad Things are outnumbering them big Time. At first - anyone big enough can punch You around. Then: Anyone big enough and sadistic enough can do horrible Things to You. And after this: Anyone big enough and hungry enough can let You vanish on the Spot. So Elaine thinks, being nearly 2 Meters tall, as she actually is, is far better than being perhaps 6,8 cm. So she really could understand if this Neera Boy would run away.
And she would not stop him.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:29 pm

-sprix came back over to the elf, not noticing her stomach growl-
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm

So a tense silence descended as the whole jungle seemed to hold it's breath... waiting for something to happen.

Jenna began to realize this, and held still, not sure what was going on. She eyed Elaine suspiciously, and then shifted her gaze to the neera boy. He... seemed to have noticed her, though he was smart enough not to give her position away. The tomthumb chewed her lip... before finally beckoning to him. Come on, get over here! She thought, keeping a close eye on the huge elf. If she made one wrong move...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Elaine began to smile gently: "Now... if this is Your Home, I can leave, You know..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Sprix: it isn't.
-your stomach growls again, louder this time-
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:52 pm

(Oh, yes - there is something: Even if this appears to be Your Thread - it´s not polite, to try steering the Characters of someone else. But don´t worry - as You can see in her Bio, Elaine is someone with whom You can by all means have Lots of Fun in Your own Way - if You can convince, her. Smile Just see this as a little training for Your RP-Style, okay?)

A little Feeling of Appetite is not new for a Scout - so Elaine choosed to ignore it. She would not like to scare this little Guy even more. So her Stomach contracted a Bit, making her feel comfortable again. She looked around: "Okay - so this is not Your Home - good. I too would not like some huge Stranger sitting in my Garden, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Sprix: do you live somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:00 pm

(Sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:09 pm

(No Problem. Just You wait and see - for someone like You Elaine has not only the right Interests - she knows even more People, who do. Smile )

"Hm..." Elaine thought about a proper Answer: "Well, You can say - I live everywhere - I am a Scout... But: I can always have a nice Place in a castle-like Building nearby - it´s a remarkable Place: There is a Forgery, an Item-Shop, where You can buy the weirdest Things - and a huge Tavern built in. It is like some Sort of..."
She tried to describe the Building: "...Sort of a dark grey Temple or something - it belongs to three Women, who..."
She bent over and whispered to Sprix: "...well, You see, they are a bit odd and have some weird Kinks - but they are nice. And there are many Neeras and Tinies living, too. I was planning to go there - I want to let Ivy, the Forge Angel overhaul my Sword - it´s a bit jagged, You know?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Could I go with you there?
-sprix looked hopeful, not listening to the part about kinks-
Maybe ivy would like to meet me.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:33 pm

"Why not? I think You would like it there - this Castle has many secretive small Ways and Caverns - so You would feel like in a Mountain, I guess." Elaine answered. She smiled: There are even Abkhani - Tinies about 7 or 8 Inches tall. I know one of them, Carula - she has a Neera Friend, called Volg. He is learning about Magic from Donna Diana, one of these three Women."
Then she whispers again to Sprix - wit a cute Smile: "And Volg likes Carula very much - sometimes he puts his Head deep into her big Mouth. I think he likes the View..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:36 pm

-sprix giggled-
Well, lets go then!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:41 pm

"Hm... would You like to travel on my Shoulder? I am sure You are pretty fast - but running all the Way there would be hard..." Elaine mentioned.

(So - let´s wait for Balthazaar´s Post - and his Character, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:51 pm

sure.
(ok, i'll wait)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next