Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 am

Shelley looked at Jor with a knowing Smile. She rised her Finger again. Then she drank from a little Bottle. On their Way to the next Chamber she took a Torch from the Wall - and put it into her Mouth - which looked pretty odd. Then she pulled it back - and it still burned. But then she take a huge Breath - and an enormous Brand whooshed nearly 4 Meters into the Hallway.
"Now I admire her even more!" Farn said with big Eyes - and Shelley had to cough.
"It is called Fire Eating - but in Fact You do spew it. It originally is meant to entertain people. You see, I was at the Circus - You learn much weird Stuff there, believe me..." the Snow Fairy tried to explain.

(Sorry - but what am I supposed to think by this?

Code:
then suddenly heard someone climbing the steps. he quickly hid under a book, with its pages opened, and set face-down. the smell of ink and paper permeated the air as he hid in silence

I have no Clue.)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:13 am

(well, where's donna?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 am

(Ever looked into the Canopy Bed?)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 am

(oh.)
sprix climbed off the desk, and walked toward the large canopy bed. using the sheet, he made his way up the side, eventually ending up on the bed
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 am

He could see the dark Sorceress with her Neko-like Face, lying on this Bed - her black Hair now open she was lying spread-eagled on the white Mattress.
Her Chest told Sprix that she enjoyed the fresh Air from the Storm. Her noble, quartz-coloured Pallor was a perfect Match for her glossy-black Leather Clothes and her heavy Silver Jewelry.

And she smiled...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 am

sprix watched as donna sat up
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:27 am

(?? Why should she sit up?)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 am

Shelley had Jor's full attention as she raised a finger to her lips and drank from a small bottle. Then Shelley grabbed a torch and put it on her mouth. A few moments later, she breathed fire as Jor stared with wide eyes. "Are you a dragon , miss Shelley? A dragon fairy?" Jor clapped enthusiastically. "Oh? What weird things? Show me more, please!" Her tail beat a rhythm on the floor as they ran along.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:23 am

Shelley shook her Head: "Nonono - I´m a Snow Fairy - from Albion. This is verrrry far away - I guess. Lookielookie..."
Then she looked a bit, as if she was going to sneeze - and FHWAPP! - her four bluegreen Dragonfly-Wings appeared through Velcro-Slits in her Vest. Separately moving, these glossy-transparent and surprisingly stiff Wings with their broad, bluegreen Patterns had quite a Size - so she said: "I am glad I can collapse these - sometimes they are quite in the Way. So - what can I do..."
Her upper Body suddenly flipped down and she embraced her Ankles with her Arms, while her Ears rubbed at her Sneakers. She smiled between her Legs: "I am pretty bendable - I can throw Knifes and I can swallow Swords and Stuff... and... I often draw Things - and I am good at making Clothes."
Then she bended back and turned around with an elegant Dancing Step: "I can play the Guitar, I like to sing annnnd... I like Cooking, theheee!"
Carula tried this Head-between-the Legs-Trick, too - but it seemed to be harder to do as it looked: "Man - this is... quite heavy!"
"I guess, You have to practice this for some Time." Farn mentioned and Shelley pointed at a huge Door: "Oh, yes... This is the Library..."
"And then Shelley can be lucky, she has these indecent long Legs - another Guy would have crushed the Floor with his Head!" Farn smiled.

Suddenly Sprix heared Donna Diana´s amused Voice: "I can feel Your Presence... am I this fascinating for You?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:51 am

Jor sat there captivated, as Shelley did her gymnastic trick and talked about what things she could do. Jor remembered the list for later as there were a few things she wanted to see, but recognized that the situation wasn't quite so accommodating. She was about to try the head through the legs trick, but paused. "Oops, silly me. I don't have legs." Instead, she glanced towards Shelley's wings and murmured "Wow. So pretty." She stretched out a hand to touch them, but stopped as she recognized that might be rude. Her attention was diverted as Shelley pointed towards the door of the Library. Jor waited patiently to see if their tour would continue onward or if they would enter the library.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 am

sprix was surprised at donna's voice
"oh, um...yes...?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:06 am

(brandur)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 am

Despite it´s Size this massive Stonewood-Door opened quiet and smoothly. As they went in, they could see many Tables, Podests, strange Brass-Apparatuses, representing weird Stars and Planets in their Orbits - and Books.
Lots of them. The Walls were covered with Book Shelfs up to a Height of about 8 Meters and some Ladders on Rolltracks leaned at them. Big Books, old Books, small Books... all Sorts of Books, Manuscripts, Formulas, and a Book, which Pages seem to turn themselves... if there wasn´t seen a tiny Tail, moving with Excitement.
This surely was... Volg.
Some Tables away a young Boy with long blonde Hair was reading in another big Book. Where Vortrigan was looking almost gorgeous, this young Fellow looked unusually... cute. With his big, turquoise Eyes he was looking at some other Books and followed some Cross References.

The silvergrey, wolflike Eyes of the Sorceress looked at Sprix - and she smiled even more: "So I am fascinating for You? What exactly? Please tell me..."
It wouldn´t be surprising if she would begin to purr, Sprix thought.
Thunder rolled through the Windows and the flashing Light carved Donna Diana´s morbidly elegant Face with merciless Precision in Sprix´ Menories...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

sprix sat down
"well, i kind of like being eaten, and elaine told me you like the opposite, and i was wondering..."
sprix blushed a little
"if you could eat me."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 pm

The door opened to rows upon rows of books. Having never seen such a large collection of books before, Jor merely stared. "Are...all of these books?" Jor noticed both the cute boy with the turquoise eyes and the small tail where the pages of a book moved on their own. "Say, who is that?" She asked, pointing at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:26 pm

"Interesting! Elaine, You know me way too well, it seems..." Donna Diana suddenly rolled over to lie on her Tummy - and her Smile growed: "So, tell me... Are we planing a supermorbid Way of, let´s say... Sightseeling - or do You really want to die in a Way, that could be almost exactly as erotic as deadly? You have to know - I am... `open´ for anything, hehe..."
Obviously this shadowy Woman, whose nospheratous Aura surrounded her like an opulent, barocque Absence of Light, was very interested in Sprix. She would so love to hear him out to match his Expectations exactly, it seemed...    
"Are there any Aspects You would like the most? Like... perhaps the View down my Maw, hehe? I can tell You - My Maw is pretty big... Is it the Feeling of helplessly gliding down, hm? Or is is the Imagination of being wrapped deep into the warm, musculous Abyss of my... `Hellybelly´? Hey, if I would open up right now, as I lie on my Tummy - You probably could see right down into my Stomach - as a Teaser, hehe..."
The little Neera easily could see - he had the full Attention of Donna Diana. With her Chin on her Underarms she observed Sprix carefully, still smiling... like a very amused Princess of Darkness.

Thunder rolled over the Forests again, the Echo resounded over the Roofs of the Castle...

"This is Volg!" Carula answered and then she shouted: "HEY, VOLG!"
"Hey! Don´t You know, You have to be quiet in Libraries?" Farn mentioned and the Abkhani Girl blushed on the Spot. But it was indeed Volg, who looked over to the colourful Bunch of People. Shelley however looked to this small Guy, who looked up, as Carula shouted - and said: "No Idea, he´s a Guest, I think. But I have to say, he is totally cute, hehe..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Jor turned to look at Carula as she called out, and then towards the individual whose name was revealed to be Volg. So, this is the Volg in question. The one taking lessons to read. Hmm, i wonder... She thought to herself as she leaned over to Volg and stared at him, glancing at the pages but finding that she couldn't understand what was on them. "Hello, Volg. Nice to meet you. May I ask a question? I believe Diana taught you, correct? Do you think she'd do the same for me?" Then she glanced over at the other boy, following Shelley's prompt. "Yes." She agreed. The boy was very cute indeed. Jor made a note in her mind to find out his proper name later. After all, it would be rude to call him boy if he had a true name given to him.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Volg sat in Front of the Book. And he really was small - even for a Neera. He had fuzzy, dark brown Hair and weared a white Shirt and light grey Pants - and tiny Shoes in the Colour of wet Sand. His Clothing looked warm. While Carula sat down behind him and embraced him, he looked up to Jor with his big Eyes and said: "Why yes. I think, Donna Diana loves to teach. And she knows very much about all Sorts of Things!"
The tiny Guy thought: "Okay - she sometimes can be pretty gloomy, but I think she has a big Heart - perhaps she herself didn´t noitced it yet..."
Obviously Volg liked to be, where he was now. Cuddled between the Legs of Carula, who was more than double his Size he felt always safe - which was a Luxury for someone as tiny as him. Having a big, trained and well equipped Warrior Girl for a Friend seemed to be... just to his Likings.
Farn however turned his Attention to the small Guy, thinking: `I wonder, what´s up with this Chap.´
On his Way over his fine Nose notified the faint Scent of... Seawater.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Jor saw that volg was a neera with dark brown hair in a white shirt and grey pants, and thought of the neera who had jumped on her head only to vanish later. But she was delighted when Volg said that Diana would probably teach her. Oh, wait. It's not just Diana anymore. It would be Diana-sama. Suddenly, she noticed Carula embrace Volg and cuddle him. And Jor gave a mischievous smile. Leaning close to whisper to Carula and without caring if Volg could hear, she asked "So, when is this cute couple going to seal the deal? I'm pretty sure you'd have the cutest kids too."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Carula´s Face turned deep red on the Spot again - and Volg said: "Uhhm... I don´t know if this is possible... But You are right: I totally love her. She is tough, but nice and kind..."
"No one ever had heared about an Abkhani and a Neera with a Family." Carula mentioned. She then said: "But I do like Volg as no one before... Perhaps because he is, what I am not. Volg is smart, well-mannered and cute - in my Eyes. And he likes me, despite my obvious... Scars."
Indeed, the impressive Abkhani Warrior Girl had several of them on her strong Arms alone - not to mention her Eyepatch. This and her uniform-like Outfit made her even more remarkable. Volg looked up to Carula - and said: "You have a nice, honest Face with this cute snubby Nose. You are big, warm, gentle and a good Person. I like being around You."
"You have a snubby Nose Yourself." Carula replied quietly. Then Volg smiled: "And I can stand between Your Legs."
Meanwhile Farn has managed to appear on the Table, where the blonde Guy readed his chosen Books: "Hi, there! Whatcha doin´?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Sprix looked up at the giantess, taken aback by her size
"We'll I don't want to DIE, but your maw would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:22 am

"I don't see why you couldn't." Jor said. Then when Carula said something about how she hadn't heard about a Abkhani something or other having a family with a neera, Jor hissed softly in disapproval. "That also means that there's no proof they can't. It's clearly evident that you like each other, so why not?" Jor would start to sing a tune and sing these words softly. "If you love somebody~, better tell them while they're here cause they just might run away from youuu~! You'll never know quite when, well I guess that all depends on how long a time is left for youuu~!" She then glanced over towards Farn speaking to the blonde boy, before looking back at Carula and Volg.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:47 am

"Awww... You are just too cute for Words!" Donna Diana lounged excited on her huge Bed. She then asked Sprix again: "What do You want to do down there - in my Gorge? My... `gorgeous´ Gorge, hm? We could cuddle - my Throat would embrace You very gently, while You can watch out of my Mouth - or down the Tube, hehe..."

Carula and Volg watched Jor with big Eyes - and Shelley said in Awe: "Whoa - You are really good! I liked that! Phat Respect!"
Then her Ears sank down and she smiled, as if she had an Idea: "You know - You could even convince Ivy to finally realize, that there is much more than only `Duty´ in a Lifetime..."
"I like her. I hope she will stay here for a long Tme." Volg said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:33 am

Jor giggled and blushed. "I like singing so I have others teach me the songs they know. Still, the song's message is true. If you love someone, just go for it." Then she heard Shelley talking about how she could affect someone named Ivy, and grew interested as it was someone she hadn't met yet. "Looks like I'll be playing matchmaker a while longer then." She then turned towards Volg who had admitted that he liked Carula. "Don't tell me silly. The one you should be talking to is behind you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:45 am

"Oh - we are already together for nearly two Years." Carula said - and smiled. She could look pretty cute, when she did this. And she continued: "And it may look odd - but that I am this big compared to him is quite an Advantage for Volg - because..." she then whispered to Jor: "...He likes everything at and in me..."
"Ohhh, yes... I know exactly, what You mean, theheee..." Shelley said, looking over to Farn, who was talking to the blonde Chap with the Books.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next