Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:54 pm

*thinking to myself: She's right, but its not that bad here.

Wait! Does that mean I'm yours forever?*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 pm

`It depends.´ Donna Diana replied: `You wish to stay here in this Castle - so You can be mine, if You wish. You decide to die - Your Energy, Soul, Thoughts and Mind - all that´s left of You would vanish without any Trace in me forever. Future then has to continue without Your Reincarnations - for all Eternity.´
Smiling again she continued: `So You are mine either Way - but the Time Span for You to `enjoy´ this can be very different... So I think it´s Time to chose Your Future - this can be a very long one - or a very short one.´
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Well I don't really have much of a choice. So i suppose i'll be yours! You are quite fun and can always eat me again, or share me with friends.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:06 pm

"That is a good Idea - I think the Future will show You much Opportunities here, harhar..." Donna Diana said and pointed at the Casserole: "ANASTACIVM!"
And the unspeakable Sludge in it began to transform - Molecules were replaced, grouped together to DNA-Strands, forming Chromosomes again - and new Nuclei were redesigned. Cells did reappear and began to regroup to more complex Bio-Constructs. A crude Spine reappeared - and Organs, Bones and at least Muscles and Skin began to regrow. Lifeless Matter around this Body began to regroup into Clothing - and at the final Phase even Hair began to grow again. At least Donna Diana opened her Mouth and Esophagus wide - and a light blue Flash stroke forward - from her Throat straight into the Body on this black Altar. Then she gave Tyler his original Size back.
It would take some Time, before his Life Force had refitted in a Body, on which no Scar, Itch or something alike could be found. Tyler looked brand new. She went over to the Altair and removed the Casserole: "Now You know the Fate of anyone who gets devoured alive. There is no Fate anymore. I hope You´ll learn from this Experience..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Thanks for that. No fate?What do you mean by that?

It was fun, and maybe we could do it again.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 pm

"No Fate - if You die this Way - nothing awaits You. You will be wiped out for Eternity." Donna Diana said. She explained: "Reincarnations are no Fantasy. This Phenomenom really exists. Why? Don´t know - don´t care. But if I were to believe one Theory, Ivy´s `Masterplan-Theory´ still is the best. As for You - You were only a Split Second away from Oblivion - this was no Fun, this was almost Homicide."
Then her Expression was getting sinister: "And if You ever do this again - You´ll never come back. It was pretty close this Time. So consider Your Behaviour a Bit in the Future. Life is a Present - don´t throw it away."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:29 am

Master plan theory? What is that?

And next time, couldn't you just get me out before i get too damaged?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:50 am

"THAHAHAHA... YOU said: `Bring it on!´, remember?" Donna Diana laughed. Then she turned around, saying: "So - the Masterplan-Theory... Look; Her Boss, The Lord, seems to have created all there is, there was and there will be. So he´s pretty old, haha... at least 13,7 Billion Years or so. Okay - so now... There is an antique Saying, that the End is near, when the House of Souls - where every Soul is supposed to come from - is empty. But hey - Even after two World Wars my Home World bursts of Life - now there are over 7000000000 People living. So... where are all these Souls coming from? Even all these Coincidences, which have caused an Environment fit for bearing Life and finally us... the Purpose of a given Chance of Rebirth and perhaps Remembering the former Lifes - there HAS to be a Plan for all this. And THIS is the Masterplan Theory. And my Purpose for Life in long Terms is finding out about... the Plan."
She looked at Tyler with her silvergrey wolven Eyes - and began to smile: "Fascinating, right? Yes, I maybe am an Old-School-Sorceress - but even the Knowledge about arcane Powers is Science. And now I am going to use more modern Science to look... behind the Mirrors."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:03 am

Thats pretty interesting. So where is this world you talk about? It sounds interesting. I'd like to visit sometime. I bet there are a dangerous monsters there!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 am

"Haha, yes... we call them Industrialists and Politicians. If You come from a World with these around, Your Homeworld is doomed anyway..." Donna Diama smiled. Then she said: "Well... I think our World is pretty alike Yours - oh, of Course - Beings like Fairies, Angels and... me are there normal. The mightiest City is of Course London, Capital of the british Empire, while Barcelona is the Capital of the Anglicanic Church... Then there is the Haghendorff-Empire with it´s Capital Berlin - and the Federated States of North America with Richmond..."
She wandered around, pranced around and went to some Sort of weird Globe - and showed at one Point, where another Globe popped out: "Countless Galaxies, countless Universes - many Worlds may look the Same at the first Glance, but at one Point in their History something changed their Fate - and they went on different Paths... Here we are entering the Realm of the Multiverse Theory - and Quantum Mechanics! Many Realities - only a Photon Reaction away from each other!"
She looked out of the Window next to her: "I bet there are countless Variations of Felaryas, too - and in some of these You aready are gone. BUT..."
Donna Diana went over to Tyler again and rubbed herself at him: "...THIS here is OUR Reality - and I think it is the best Idea to enjoy our Time here as much as we can! Oh, yes... wanna see Your new Home?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 am

We should invade that strange world and feed the beings there to the hungry Predators of Felarya! Evil laugh

Oh, what does my new home look like?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Leaving the Basilica Donna Diana went down some Stairs and showed Tyler a new Hallway: "Well - to be honest, I don´t know. They are brand new, thanks to You. So You can chose a Room, if You want..."
She showed down the Hallway, which was ending in about 40 Meters - in a vast Balcony. On each Side were several Doors to be seen - each one very massive and made out of Swamp Oak.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:46 pm

*I pick the first one on my right* This one!

*It opens to reveal a standard-looking room*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:05 pm

The Standard Room here is a huge 120m²-Room with the typical gothic Design with a high Ceiling - on the antique-looking Desk even a Desk Top was standing. This was the only modern looking Thing in here - the Rest looked antique. The thick Stone Walls showed some heavy Oil Paintings, one was a Portrait of an unearthly elegant redmaned Woman and on the Main Wall a Gobelin was arranged and even some Chests and a big Closet was standing here. Then there was an Arrangement of a Couch and several Arm Chairs around a cozy looking flat Table in Front of a Chimney.
"Whoa - comfy! Congratz!" Donna Diana smiled - and with her little Pinkies she lifted Tyler´s Mouth to a Smile, too: "Hi - I am Tyler - and this is my Home!"
Then she mentioned: "I remember, You are used to have at least one Gun - I will see, what I can do about that, okay? If You need something else to make You feel At Home - meet me in my Store in the Main Hall."
Turning around the Sorceress said: "Oh yes - there are Rumors about Robbers in the Woods, ambushing Travelers and Traders - Perhaps You can build up a Team and take them out... And what You find there, well... there is a neat Saying at Home: Police didn´t see it - we didn´t do it, yes?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Well, I suppose I could. Are they human? Or some other creature? I do really like adventures, as you know.

*I examine the picture* Hey, Isn't this Jor? She seems pretty nice, but she might eat someone like me. Not like I wouldn't enjoy that, of course.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:23 pm

"Well - no, this is Messinah Pendragon - who is... somehow my Mother, so to say." Donna Diana replied. Letting herself fall into one of the Arm Chairs she said: "I think most of the Robbers are human - they only go for Things like Money, Treasures and Stuff. So I also think there must be some Sort of... `Black Trade´ between them and the Motamos - or even Negav. In the lower Tiers there is a Lot Criminality around, You know?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:27 pm

((Whoops, something went wrong))

So common theives who run like cats at the first sign of trouble and the tiny trade?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Rising a Brow the former Vampiress asked: "Tiny Trade? Please explain..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Well, basically its the illegal trade of tinys, and occasional shrunken humans to and around Negav. Some humans and Nekos have developed a taste for them, and some have them as slaves.

They get captured and taken to secret locations to be bought then eaten or work untill they get eaten by whoever buys them. Sometimes cruel games are played.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:52 am

Rising two Brows Donna Diana looked at Tyler: "I see... There seems to be a Difference in being bad - and being shabby. Something like this exists - and no one dared to tell me? How am I going to think about this?!"
Then she thought about it - and decided: "Now... So I know at least what Calin meant as she said... Okay; here´s my Plan - I will find the first two Members of Your Team - and they have all Reasons they can get to hate such Guys. I can guarantee You that."
Rising her Finger she mentioned: "Soon there will be Lots of Youngsters around here - and then the Woods have to be... safer. Thanks to the Isolon Eye there are no big Predators here - but obviously there are small ones. And to protect my own supersmall Friends I have to take some Counter Measures, You surely understand this..."
Looking at Tyler she asked: "Say - what is the Meaning of having a tiny Slave anyway? What can such a Slave be good for? Oh - and by the Way... what´s Your first Name?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:22 am

My name is Tyler. And as for what a tiny slave is good for, well, if you have a good person perhaps a messenger or a someone to rub the giants. And if the person is not so good... Well your food.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:09 am

"Interesting... I wonder, how these Guys would feel if the Tables are turned? I think I have something to think about..." Donna Diana began to smile, lolling in her Arm Chair. She continued: "I think this would be a nice Case for our ethic Education as well... Due to the Reactions we could get even more Members..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:22 am

Oh? You mean we can feed them to you to be digested just as I was? *I giggle evilly*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 am

"Or by the ones, who hunted them down. I think, they would love the Opportunity for some Payback." Donna Diana mentioned.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:33 am

Yeah! We could grow the tinys and have them eat the people who would eat them! HAHAHA!!!

((999! Take it away Bandi!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next