View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:57 pm

"Well, I was wondering if you were hungry"
(I want to do a thing soon involving Donna imbuing Sprix with an anti-digestion potion)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Kaheti's mouth twitched. Should she try to join the college as a student? It did seem interesting. She was even more interested in this forgery class and the forger, a woman named Ivy, who appeared to be working on some sort of sniper rifle. Kaheti kept quiet, so as to prevent from rudely distracting the woman at her work.

Jor's mouth twitched, before the corners rose up into a smile. "Fertilized, you say? Why, of course. Plenty of fresh meat, lots of exercise, a little sun and water. That's the secret." She joked, teasingly. She then shrank both of them to be eye-level with Eastwood. "Better now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Carula shook her Head - this Tyler Guy was so irritating and Calin laughed: "Hehe, hello Ivy! Yes, we came here for `the Stuffī!"
Then she looked at this mighty, almost 260cm long Rifle and asked: "What is this for?"
"Oh, I was asked by Priss for a Sniper Rifle - but she is pretty big. So I made a big Rifle with a big Grip - and big Ammo." she answered, showing Calin a 30mm-Round of tremendous Size: "This should do the Job - within 2400 m Range."
In Fact this Thing looked more like a heavy, black Precision Machine than a Gun - there were only a few Details, which were anatomically designed - but the Bipod, the Monopod in the telescopic Shaft and all the other Stuff like the big Scvope and the Laser Rangefinder looked like some Sort of... High-Tech Measuring Equipment.

Pearl looked at Sprix and pointd at her round Tummy: "Nooo - I have eaten seventeen Hot Dog Sausages, theheee..."
And Selena said: "She ate them whole - and she said she will digest them later! This is cool, hm?"
"And I said I will show them to You - if You want!" Pearl reminded her.

Eastwood looked at her: "So, now... Question No.:02: Whatīs the Purpose of being big? As we all have seen - You donīt have to be big for beating up some Dumbasses."
"But itīs easier to beat them up." Priss answered and Eastwood replied: "So itīs not even a Challenge. Everyone kan kick some Asses, if heīs big enough. I think now I know why Desdemonah thinks Fabiola is cool. And I think this, too."
Desdemonah blushed even more and Fabiola too, thinking: `Me - being cool?ī

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Woah! If thats just for someone like that, I cant wait to see what my gun is like. Maybe it has bullets that move through the air to hit many targets with a single bullet?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Kaheti politely continued keeping silent. She would talk when she felt she should, not continuously like this Tyler individual. Her custom dictated this was the action to take and so she did.

Jor chuckled and began laughing. When she finally recovered enough to speak, she said. "And I thought I was actually being small." She nudged the blushing Fabiola. "Looks like you one upped me this time, hero. Got yourself a fan, I see. Good for you."

Last edited by Jormungdang on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:22 pm

"Oh. What about you, selena?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Ivy frowned: "I think You donīt have any Idea who Priss is, right?"
"Donīt worry - heīs driving me crazy for some Time, too." Carula said and Ivy opened up a big Chest. There were many Boxes in there on which stood .500MAGNUM, .50AE or .600NE. And the Bullets in there were different, but all pretty huge.
Another Chest showed many Handguns of tremendous Size - massive Revolvers of almost half a Meter Length and Pistols of legendary Size - Tyler could esily determine them as Desert Eagles and Taurus Raging Bulls with ten Inches long Barrels. And then she showed them some weird Rifles, which for Tyler looked like big and bulky, oversized Kalashnikovs with short but big Magazines: "These are TUNGUSKA Rifles in the Caliber .600 Nitro Express. 12-Round-Magazines. All these Weapons make Armours meaningless - Donna Diana wished for that."
"How... did You get something like that?" Carula asked and Ivy said: "Well - I had those from the Beginning, hehe..."

"Mooh - I only did what I thought was the right Thing to do!" Fabiola looked around and Eastwood smiled: "And You were right. Despite You look like a small elven Princess You sure pack some Punch. Good to meet You."

Selena looked at him: "Me - well... I havenīt eaten a Thing yet - why?"
And Shelley... began to smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Jor's laughter ceased slowly and she took on a more serious gaze. "I guess a more legitimate answer to your question is my scale is different than everyone. Normal logic like that doesn't really apply there. That's the only way to explain it from my point of view. Diana probably knows more than me."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:35 pm

"Well, do you think you could...eat me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:41 pm

*I look at the guns in awe* So which one do i get for hunting these illegal tiny traders? I think Donna has reserved something for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:48 pm

"Haha - I like being big." Roth said and Eastwood looked at her: "You are not very big Yourself!"
"Doesnīt matter - I like it. If You are big You have a pretty easy Life - even the dumbest Idiot thinks twice before messing with You." Roth replied. Then she looked at Desdemonah: "Hey -  You are bigger than me - why arenīt You able to kick some Dumbnuts around? You should learn this!"
"You... think?" Desdemonah asked and Fabiola nodded: "Yes - You can learn from Craven - like I did."
"Wowowowo... wait; the one who has trained You - is here?" Eastwood asked and Fabiola nodded again: "As I said..."
"Iīm in!" Roth decided and nudged Desdemonah: "And Yopu, too - cīmon... this will be Fun!"
"I doubt this being Fun... But it will help You, thatīs for sure!" Fabiola sighed.

"Take what You want - Donna Diana said something in german - it sounded like the `H.D.H.-Methodeī - hingehen - draufhauen - heimgehen. This means Search and destroy - Maximum Violence. No Negotiation and no Mercy. I think, she is serious about getting the Dirt out of the Woods..."
Meanwhile Calin and Carula looked at the ridiculously big Revolvers and the Rifles in Awe and Carula mentioned: "Well... these long Thingies seem to roughly work like an Arbalest..."

"I think Iīm big enough - but why should I do this?" Selena asked and Shelley smiled: "Because he likes that, I think!"
"How can someone like being eaten?"
"Well... if it is someone he likes - why not?" Shelley asked back and Selena looked at Sprix: "You really like me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:53 pm

"Yep!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Selena looked at Sprix with her big dark blue Eyes - and then at Shelley. The Snow Fairy said: "Donīt worry - You can do the same Stuff Pearl and I can - remember, You can even fly now, theheee..."
"Okay - then I will try this - it was so cool, as Pearl did this..." Selena decided. Then the brownskinned and blackhaired Girl opened her elegant Mouth pretty wide - and showed Sprix an elegant and exotic looking, pink Throat - and a very streamlined Esophagus: "AAAAHHH..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:59 pm

*I chose a Desert eagle and put it in my right holster and I also chose a quite large and seemingly modified AK-74 and put its sling around my back* These will do very nicely! Much more equipped than that shotgun i had originally (Which BTW is back at my room). That shotgun was meant to be anti-fairy and anti-pred, but these, can do quite more damage!

*I turn to my colleges* Now then, I think we have some tiny trades to hunt down!

Meanwhile, not too far from where we are:

Trader 1: Man I hope these tinys will sell for a good price! Im tired!

Trader 2: It won't be long now. Just a little further, then we make our delivery to the Neko's tail and the boss girl eats happy tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Sprix climbed onto selena's tongue, and poured an anti-digestion potion down her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 pm

"Okay - how a Revolver works is something even I know." Carula took two of them and did put them in her red Sash, right to her Khukries. Calin took one Revolver and one of the Tunguska Big Game Guns - she liked the masive Form and the strange shaped but perfectly fitting Stock of the Gun. And the modified Dragunov Scope on it. Then they stuffed themselves with the fitting Ammo and waited for the new Girl...

Meanwhile Selena got excited by what was happening now - and Pearl sat herself behind her, petting her flat Tummy: "Theheee... You feel totally soft - I like this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Oh yeah! All geared up and ready for adventure! *Takes a large breath* Remember this feeling girls, because there is nothing like the smell of a new adventure! Now lets wait for the last one of our party and ship out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Sprix became covered in selena's saliva.
" You can close your mouth if you want to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 pm

(So - til Jor does something, I continue with Sprix for once.)

So Selene closed her Mouth - and she enjoyed the Feeling of something pretty big and alive in there - and Pearlīs left Hand sneaking under her Bum from behind: "Hehe... I like Your `Nubaī,too... itīs totally sweet!"
"Ngah!" Selena moaned and leaned back against Pearl in Pleasure. And Shelley decided to observe this Bunch - she liked this View of Pearlīs Fingers between Selenaīs open Thighs in this glossy-black Leggins, while she was sitting on this white-furred Carpet. Then she quickly took her Cell Phone and made some Pics: "Theheee... I am still the Best in the West!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Sprix rubbed selena's smooth tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:30 pm

"Nhh..." Selena sighed with a dreamy Expression on her Face, while Pearl was playing with her `Nubaī a bit, causing her to loll a bit on the Carpet and open her Legs a bit more - and Shelley to take even more Pics: "Woo - I can tell, You really are a Hottie! I think I will chose one of these as a Wallpaper, theheee..."
And a Picture of Selena with SprixīTail still sticking out of her Mouth a bit. And one with her Mouth wide open - and Sprix in it. Her Throatbow had absolutely no Sign of an Uvula - and her Maw was not as narrow as Cravenīs - it was more like a deep, pink and smooth Abyss...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

So when is the last person going to get here? The sooner we stop these guys, the better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

Kaheti glanced around at all the strange weaponry she had no clue how to use. A blush could be seen spreading across her irritated face as she realized that the others were waiting for her. In a low voice, she asked. "...Do you have any gauntlets, Miss Ivy?" She said, glancing towards her own guantlets then at the weaponry the others picked, feeling someone inadequate. She still had the Watcher trait too, and the aphosis of the vitr smirti, but still she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that she needed better weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Ivy looked at Kaheti and asked: "So tell me - what exactly do You have in Mind? I donīt want to let anyone out of here with bad Equipment..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Kaheti shook her head. "I...don't know. Something that is on the same level of weaponry they possess, I suppose. I mean, not like it's the only bag of tricks i have to pull from, but..." She then smiles sardonically. "It helps if one has better equipment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next