Welcome to Black Manor College!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:41 pm

*I wait for the last member of my team* So who is this last girl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:47 pm

"You sure You are qualified for the Job?" Carula asked Tyler - pointing at the small blackhaired Girl.

"Gauntlets..." Ivy thought... and then went to another Chest. She opened it and looked atfer something: "Wait a Sec... HA! I KNEW it! How about this?"
She showed her some black Gauntlets with armoured Underarms, And on each one was a weird Apparatus to be seen. They reminded vaguely at these big Pistols. Ivy went over and did put two loaded .50AE-Magazines in there: "These are made of INCONEL-X, a nearly indestructable Metal. The Function can be switched from Use with a Finger to Firing by Impact. The first Gauntlets of this Type were used during World War Two by the O.S.S.-Agents... And if You are strong enough, You even can punch through a Stone Wall without breaking Your Fingers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Kaheti took them, and put them on. Her expression had changed utterly, she was now smiling. "Thank you, Miss Ivy. I will put them to good use." And in fact, the weapon would be a perfect match for her particular gifts. She left with a smile on her face, joining the group. "Sorry to make you wait." Then her familiar moody expression set in. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 pm

And like her Oath she once swore, Ivy waved them goodbye by saying: "The Lord may forgive - but we do not."
Calin walked alongside her new chosen Friend and looked happy: "So... now we go out cleaning up the Woods a bit."
"And make sure You won´t go down. Okay?" Carula mentioned to her Sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:25 pm

I have no intention of it! So the plan is to shrink me, sell me to them so i can infiltrate, then we all attack! We must save those tinys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 pm

sprix continued to rub her tongue, working near the back of her throat, while rumbling sounds came from below.
"does this feel good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Kaheti noticed her friend fall in step beside her. And so... their journey had begun. The hairs on the back of Kaheti's neck trembled with excitement. Kaheti cracked her knuckles in response to Carula's words.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:22 pm

(i find it intriguing that our entire rp essentially rests on bandur)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:23 pm

(Well, technically this arc is Tyler's. But still, Ban is our Lynchpin. He's what connects everything.)
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 pm

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:49 pm

(sent you a pm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:52 pm

*We set out following the trail of the traders*

So how exactly am i going to be shrunken?

((Last post from me for today, goodnight))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:36 pm

So I'm wanting to get in on this.... but I have NO idea where everyone's at O.o I know the opening ceremony is about to start, but I'm kinda lost in terms of location and arcs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:38 am

(At first - I am happy everyone seems to enjoy this! You can be sure - I won´t chicken out. In Fact I often was one of the last ones posting in many declining RPs - and this is something that can drag You down. Despite I have Nightshift this Week - so I am gone from probably 2000 til 0700 - I can guarantee You all: I will be there, so this will be going on. And thank You all for Your Enthusiasm and Joy! So You see, Mr.01: Plenty of Time to read Yourself into this a bit, hehe...)

"If You want to infiltrate - we don´t even need to sell You. You already will be small enough to see all the Things You want, right?" Volg asked Tyler. He then said: "I am the one shrinking You. So we can go together in their Camp. And the Sign for our three..." the Neera Mage looked at them all: "...wonderful Battle Maidens will be the Moment You get Your original Size back. THIS is a Plan without Negotiations and Stuff..."
"And if anything happens to You, I will kill them all, bring them back - and kill them again. So they learn..." Carula growled.

"...nnhhh..." Selena moaned and her Throat was twitching delighted. And as Sprix curiously looked down this smooth hollow Tube, which was the wonderfully pink coloured Esophagus of Selena, he could see the almost erotically shaped Opening of her Stomach working. And if he looked in there - he could see excited Movement.  

http://abload.de/img/selenasmawsiua1.jpg

Meanwhile Fabiola was enjoying these two strange Roommates, Eastwood and Roth. While Eastwood was helping getting done with Desdemonah´s huge Suitcase and all her Stuff with military drilled Efficiency, Roth was cuddling her nearly into Oblivion: "Hehe, You really are totally sweet!"
"Hey - cool Sensei Fabiola didn´t rescue her from these Pinheads for You continuing their Work, okay?" Eastwood grumbled - making Fabiola blush again and reminding Jessica of something important: "Say - how did You know about this 2000-Thingie in the Gym Hall this Evening?"
"Donna Diana told me - in there." Fabiola tipped at her Head and the bluehaired Girl shivered: "That´s pretty creepy!"
Fabiola smiled softly: "If it weren´t at least a bit creepy - it wouldn´t be Donna Diana´s Way of doing Things I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:33 am

Kaheti listened, taking careful note of what the others were saying. She did raise a brow at Carula's vehement statement. Obviously she must care for this Volg individual.

Jor laughed. "If it weren´t at least a bit creepy - it wouldn´t be Donna Diana´s Way of doing Things I suppose... That's the understatement of the century." Still though, she had no idea what they were talking about. "What exactly is going on at 20:00? Oh, and speaking of Diana, I have something to shown her. It's important."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:53 am

"If it´s inportant, we should go this Instant." Priss decided and stood up. Fabiola mentioned: "Well - at 2000 Donna Diana is going to greet all the Students around here - at least she´s the Principal here, right?"
`A good Opportunity to see a bit of this huge Building.´ Eastwood thought - and as she looked to Roth, she realized, the Wildborn had the same Idea. It´s always good to know the Neighbourhood...

"And if someone is going to hurt You - I will hurt him!" Calin said to her new blackhaired Friend with seroius Determination. She looked at Kaheti with her big, husky blue Eyes - which also seemed to be as stalwart as a Dog can be. Somehow this longmaned Girl with her caramel-coloured Hair seemed to like her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:09 am

sprix smiled, and continued rubbing the back of selena's tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:19 am

"What´s he doing, hm?" Shelley asked Selena, who could only moan with her cute Voice: "...nnngoh..."
The Midnight Fairy writhed herself joyfully on the carpet, while Pearl´s Fingers almost had lured her into making a Split. Selena wiggled her Bum a bit on Pearl´s Hand, making her giggle: "Theheee... You like this, hm?" Then Selena´s soft and curious Tongue began to wrap around Sprix - and rubbed him carefully: "...nnnheheee..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:31 am

"Well, I don't want to disturb her nap. Do you think she's woken up yet?" Jor would reply. She brushed Priss' hair gently with one hand, admiring her silky brown hair, and nuzzling her cheek. "It's those gems we found, the ones I couldn't recognize."

Kaheti laughed softly, Calin reminding her of a faithful dog. "Ok, I'll be counting on you."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 am

sprix enjoyed the smooth embrace of selena's tongue around his tiny body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:42 am

So they left the Castle and went down some flat and broad Stairs - towards a Path which will go over the Bridge. Calin was happy and Carula was concentrated. Meanwhile Volg sat on her Shoulder, meditating a bit...

Priss began to purr a bit, looking on her massive Watch: "It´s 1622 now - she should be awake by now."
"Good - then let´s go. Important Things should be done at first..." Fabiola stood up, making Desdemonah look a little sad - and Jessica smile understanding.

"Hah - I knew it - You´re taller than me, because of Your Legs! They´re so long, it´s not fair !" Shelley pouted kidding the newborn and still a bit unsure Midnight Fairy in front of her. And then Shelley poked her at her Belly Button and smiled: "Wooh - I will stuff You good tonight! I think I like You gulping down some big Things, hehe..."
Meanwhile Sprix´ Head was cuddled deep into Selena´s happily contracting Throat - but without any Sign from her to swallow him. It seemed to him, Selena was a very sensitive and caring Person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:48 am

sprix could feel selena's throat muscles caress his face, smooth and warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:58 am

Selena relaxed, happy to be here with interesting new Friends - where she came from, she was widely accepted - but she was still somewhat alone. But here... She loved to feel this tiny Head deep in her sensitive Throat - the Gag Reflex was gone... She even could feel his cute Nose and his sweet Ears.
So she continued rubbing Sprix on her Tongue and in her Throat: "...nnngnnhehe..."
Meanwhile Pearl was watching the Pictures with Shelley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:02 am

sprix could feel selena's tongue rubbing his legs, coating them in saliva. sprix moved his hands into her throat, and started rubbing there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 am

"You´re really totally hot!" Shelley said to Selena, who enjoyed the Feeling of tiny Hands reching deep down into her Throat. Pearl proposed: "Perhaps some of these are good as Posters, theheee..."
So Sprix could see, how Selena´s Esophagus worked - and her Voicebox, located behind a Slit, moved, when she tried to say something: "...mmmhhnnn..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next