Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:52 pm

*I am waiting in my room* Hmm, well maybe Jor or Kathati (I forget her name) will be back soon for some fun... Im getting pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Craven began to show a cute Smile: "I don´t remember everything either - because we were... once Victims and had experienced some Time being dead."
She looked at Kaheti: "This is, why it is so important for us to be recognized as... living Beings. We know deep in our Minds how it is to be dead. And sometimes... something from the other Side comes back with us."
"You mean, You are something like a reanimated... Thing?" Eastwood asked, getting Goosebumps like Heck, remembering the Zombie Plague on Triton, caused by Experiments with the highly aggressive Chemical Trioxine. And Craven did something unusual for her - she laughed: "No - I really am alive. I am an enhanced and regrown, totally rebuilt Being, whose Soul could be safed - guess who saved me?"
Desdemonah said: "The Principal? Somehow I think she´s able to do this Kind of Stuff."
Craven nodded: "Exactly - because Donna Diana once was a Vampiress - naturally Vampires know a Lot about the Death."
"My Mother said, Death is only a transgressional State - from where the Soul travels on to another Place..." Roth remembered and Craven nodded again: "Usually to another Universe - or Dimension, if You like this more. Some others wait - and will be reborn someday. I - however - lost my Life at the Age of 14, being crushed by something big - I think this is the Reason why I hate being bullied this much..."
Her Expression darkened: "I just can´t stand Guys, who think they can do anything they wish and get away with it, just because they are big and strong..."
"Heh! No Wonder that Cool Sensei Fabiola is this cool - trained by You." Roth smiled.

"So now... You´re feeling better?" Tara asked Jor, while being observed by Vortrigan: "You really can fly - without Wings´n Stuff?"
"Uhhm... all I can do is... float." she answered, while hanging in MidAir - about 70 cm, to be able to look Jor in her Face. Then she smiled: "If I want to be fast, I still have my Flike."
"A Flike? What´s that?" Ivy asked and the Montana Witch, almost looking like the perfect `American Dream´, said: "Well... I am able to `remember´ technical Stuff at what it once was good for... And I am good with Tools. So I have my Workshop here - and built some Vehicle out of an old Indian Chief Bike and the Propulsion Engine of a demilitarized NIKE Rocket. So I can travel, uhhm... pretty fast - as long as the Wind doesn´t drag me out of the Seat."
"Haha, that´s great - and this Stuff really works together?" Priss asked. Thinking of something like this for herself she was fascinated and Tara explained: "Now - some Rules have to be regarded - how to connect the Modules for Example. As long as it makes... uhhm... `roughly technical Sense´, it works. This is MY special Magic, so to speak. No Broom at all. I am a modern Witch. How do You think, would all these Computers in this Building work, hm?"
"Uhh... I thought of Sort of Batteries and Stuff... or Solar Cells..." Priss guessed and Tara rose a Finger: "Oh, no - they do, because they `remember´, how to work flawlessly - how it was, as they had their best Time. The only Thing I couldn´t do, was..."
"...building the quantum-crossed Interface, which allows the User to `surf´ in the Net of his or her Homeworld without Time Delay - no Matter, how far this World will be away. This Thing was built by Doc Strange." Donna Diana mentioned and Tara sighed: "Yes... somehow he´s a real Genius. And so small and cute. I like him."
Priss looked at Jor with bouncing Eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Noticing Eastwood flinch at the words of reanimation, Kaheti laughed. Then making small chomping motions, she approached grinning evilly . "I'm that reanimated zombie you're looking for. Hahaha, just kidding." She listened carefully to her Sister's words, though her face became puzzled again. Soul? I don't have one, do I? Just fraying pieces. Huhu, guess I am a little zombie after all.

Jor was lost in this debate of gadgetry and technology, but she knew a pining heart when she saw one. Immediately, she started to plan a little mischief.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:56 pm

"...so I guess, I really have a Sister." Craven looked at Kaheti - and went over to her Side, while Eastwood observed them both: "No Wonder You both look this... complete. This Doc Strange really must be something. Your Body Symmetry and Your Appearance..."
"...helps us to get along with People, despite we may be a bit odd. So he recreated us in a Way, that makes us look as - hm..."
"...cool as possible." Roth smiled and Desdemonah got big wet Eyes. She ran over to Kaheti and took her Hands: "I... didn´t know, what You have been through - You´re right - I was mean! Even if You can´t show it as anybody else can, I think You are a nice Person. Please forgive my Rudeness - I´ll do anything for You to make my Fault forgotten!"
Roth looked at this tall but mostly shy Garden Girl with big Eyes - and Eastwood plainly proposed: "Okay - go for their `amusing native Customs´ here. If You really like and trust her, YOU can got eaten by her. And if Suicide Guy shows up again to go on Kaheti´s Nerves, she can say, she´s already `occupied´. So there are two Problems solved at once."  
Desdemonah looked at the Clone Soldier Girl - and Roth asked her: "You´re serious, hm?"
"Well... `Anything goes, as long as no one dies´, right?" Eastwood mentioned and continued: "I have no Idea how this `Eating´ should be accomplished - Desdemonah is bigger than Kaheti - but hey, I happily learn something new. That´s why I am here, right?"
"I think - there my Friend Volg could be of Help." Carula mentioned and Calin said: "By the Way - we should go eat something, too. Now´s Dinner Time."
And Carula smiled at Kaheti: "Still got this pink Neko Girl?  You can call her `Patty´, hehe..."

"Okay, then - we should go eating, too. Let´s mix a bit with our Students, hehe..." Donna Diana decided and went on to the Mensa. On the Way there she could hear something about her own bad Comments from Ivy - but Priss still was smiling. She looked at Jor: "Shall we?"
Tara was floating behind Ivy and Donna Diana - and Volg was following her and wondering how she did this.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Kaheti blushed at the scrutiny everyone gave her as Craven moved to stand beside her, her only response to Craven's statement being a solemn nod. Then Desdemonah ran up to her, taking her hands and apologizing profusely. Kaheti looked startled, and stared at her in disbelief. Even more so when Eastwood voiced her proposal. With a bit of a catch in her voice, she said. "If you're ok with it." Then continued in a soft voice, "Since I can't swallow people bigger than me, unlike some others, we need some magic to shrink you." Then Carula asked if she still had that neko girl she had captured. Kaheti grinned, and said "Oh yes, she's mine. Do you still have your precious snacks? I wouldn't mind cooking for you, you know." She asked, hinting at the traders the girls had captured.

Jor smiled at Priss, and taking the girl's hand in her own, laughed pulling her love forward. "Let's go. Come on, all the good food will be gone and I won't get to feed you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

"Okay... I'll do it!" Desdemonah decided, making Eastwood rising a Brow again: "Actually this was a Joke, You know?"
But the Garden Girl looked at Kaheti with her big dank green Eyes and said: "Oh, I don't want to disappoint her again... anyway - there's something I have a Lot of, which she can surely use..."
"Which is... ?" Roth asked.
"A huge Amount of Life Energy!" Desdemonah answered with Pride and Volg became big Eyes: "So this is that immense arcane Radiation!"

Fabiola went with them - as small as she was she easily could stand between tbe Legs of these two huge 10-Feet-Women. Which she actually liked a lot. Entering the Mensa Donna Diana was happy as never before - so she decided to go to the Dessert and Cake Corner: "I like sweet Stuff, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 am

Meanwhile Damian Kaiserherbst, the small and slender Master Spy, working for Donna Diana wondered about the empty `Neko´s Tail´ in the Motamo Docks. Now at the Evening it often was pretty foggy - so the elegant Nightsider* came here unobserved and undetected. If someone would see him in his barocque, velvet-like dark brown Outfit and it´s creme coloured Hemlines, it would be obvious what this elegant-looking, cuddly and young Guy with his almost unique white Haircut did for a Living - he probably was used to live in the wealthier Districts of Negav, where he could offer some exclusive... Services.
So he has heared about an ugly and vile Custom among some rich People - and how they managed to get what they want. Knowing what his Mastress, Donna Diana, thinks of Guys like these Damian was sure, what he did, would please the former Vampiress. And he as a Nightsider had no Regrets doing what he had to do, working his Way down to the Bottom of this - bribing, intimidating and killing.
And sometimes... devouring.
If You work for the Higher Ups, You have Access to many... useful Things. Anf if You are good in Your Job, You find some new special Uses for them, too.
Now this hardly 170 cm tall Guy was standing in the empty Night Club - and wondering. Well done - but who did this? However... it´s a good Place to stay here for a few Days. So in this Night with it´s dense Fog Damian went in - with his Equipment, stored in a Doctor´s Bag and a long Suitcase...

http://abload.de/img/ultimaratio1ffkec.jpg  

*Nightsider: Some call them the `Stealth Elves´, others a special Kind of wingless, but spooky Fairies - and then there are the ones saying this is, what You get out of a Shadow, without one casting it - and then one Night this Shadow decides to `make itself a Guy´, who casts it - just for Disguise.
And so there is much Superstition around Nightsiders - about losing a Third of Your Lifetime, if You see one of these - or of People, falling in their Shadows to be never seen again and so on...
Nightsiders tend to don´t talk very much and on the other Hand they are said to be well mannered - in a weird and cold Way. Despite preferring dark Clothes Nightsiders are often pale and have light blonde or light grey Hair. And because they often act like someone, straight coming out of an old, blind Mirror when no one is looking, most People don´t know, how they live, what they eat - and no one is this eager to find it out.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:35 am

sprix continued to listen
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 am

"Is this true?" Sandy asked Sally. The Neera Girl looked at her and asked back: "What?"
"They do hunt You - and eat You here?" the Iron Girl wanted to know and Sally said: "Uhhm... Here - no. But in the City and in the Wild - yes."
"This is... cruel." Mirage shivered and Sandy nodded. Sally said: "It´s the Way it is. So it always was. So it ever was - my Mother said, some of us are... `wired´ this Way - so deep in their Minds they do wish for it..."
"That´s weird." Jessica replied and Sally looked to Eloise: "Hm... If I had the Choice... I think it must be nice... inside You. You are so cute, despite You are this big..."
Eloise blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:50 am

sprix smiled, wanting the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:05 pm

The Carthausian looked at Sally, who sat next to her Plate, enjoying fried Mushrooms with a special Sauce and asked: "Why... do You say such a Thing?"
Sally looked back and said simply: "Because You are... You."
"Uhhm... perhaps I could explain this?" Mirage asked and Sandy nudged her not very carefully: "Yeah - go on!"
"OOF! Okay - Sally is pretty small. And it´s obvious she really likes You. But because she is this small - she can´t... uhhm - `cuddle´ You well. So I think, inside You - surrounded by You - this would be better."
"And I think she really must be supersexy in her Mouth and so..." Sally smiled.
And Eloise blushed again, thinking: `Why did I have to ask anyway?´
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Kaheti once again looked at Desdemona strangely. Then merely shrugged to herself.

Noticing Donna had already begun to dig in, Jor began piling up her own plate full of meat and a few vegetables, taking heaping portions. She was really hungry and surely Priss and Fabiola felt the same. She was looking forward to the many different flavors of the food. Setting her plate down next to where Fabiola and Priss were to sit, she strolled over to Donna at the sweets table. "Woah! What do you recommend, Miss Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:55 pm

"I go for this Chocolate Shock Cake! The Mega-Bomb of Taste!" she smiled like a Child and began to load her Plate with this... `brick-like´ Stuff. Then she went over to another Corner and got herself something yellow-looking: "Vanilla Pudding - tastes great with some of this Stuff, called Maple Syrup!"
Fabiola however went for something out of the Water - she was a Seal, after all. And Priss looked for something like roasted Meat. Donna Diana explained to Jor: "It´s like in an Army - without good Food You can´t expect much from Your People. So I looked for some good Chefs, harhar..."

Kaheti could smell Desdemonah´s Scent - like sweet Woodruff. The Garden Girl was serene, while walking towards the Mensa, saying: "Being a Healer is a highly advanced Art on my Homeworld - it not only means healing Wounds or physical Defects - but also healing a Soul."
She whispered to Kaheti: "And now, thanks to my Chakra, I can see, why You are always hungry."
Desdemonah pointed at the oval Gem on her Forehead - as green as her Eyes: "So my Bashra will react to Your Needs to satisfy them. Serving those we like is the most fulfilling Purpose for us Healers. The Bashra, my `Sensor´, so to say, tells my Mandalah..." she pointed at the round green Gem on her Belly Button: "...to load up - just for You. So You really will have something to `digest´."
"You realllly are fully into it, right?" Eastwood asked and Roth smiled: "Not yet, hehe..."
Desdemonah looked at them: "It is not, that Kaheti is ill or perhaps mad - she misses something, because she was dead a pretty long Time - so something important is gone, replaced by something else, which enables her to do some weird... interdimensional Things - but I can give her, what her Soul is missing! So she will be complete!"
Then she continued quietly: "I also have the Feeling she somehow has to... uhhm... `accept´ herself - to like herself. I like her - I remember her Voice a few Moments ago - it was warm and caring."
Then she went over to a surprised Craven and showed her to Kaheti: "And look - You really are adorable - look at this cute Face..."
"Hey..." Craven looked at the Garden Girl with big Eyes, as she turned the small and slender Titan Hunter around: "And look how nice she is built - I think You have to look in a big Mirror to see, You and Your Personality is not something despicable. Craven looks a Lot like You - so You are wonderful - I like You and this... `Suicide Guy...´ uhhm..."
"...may be a bad Example..." Eastwood continued, making Roth and Carula laugh, but Desdemonah was determined as never before: "...Roth also likes You - and she doesn´t know You well yet. But I think it´s hard to be liked by her..."
"What´s that supposed to mean?" Roth frowned and Eastwood asid: "You are picky with Your Friends."
"Uhhm... no? I like You, too." the Shazir smiled and Eastwood sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

sprix teleported himself into eloise's food
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:33 pm

The Carthausian got big Eyes - and looked at Sprix, saying with her cute Accent: "Hoo - where do You come from?"
"See? There he is again!" Jessica smiled and Sandy mentioned: "If we wait a few Minutes, there will be 18 of them."
Sally looked at him too and frowned: "You... are pretty weird."
"Measured by what seems here a Standard... I doubt that." Mirage said laconically.
"Hey - I don´t do that! Vanishing in plain Sight - and then sitting with my Butt in the Sauce of Your Food and Stuff!" Sally pouted and Sandy smiled: "Good Point!"
"Then I think it was bad Aiming." Jessica chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:59 pm

"hi..." sprix climbed out of her food
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:34 pm

((Hey guys. Very bad day here again (For reasons I will explain in a post or Pm). Could it be possible to do what Sprix is doing and feed a character? As you may know, vore Rp this way helps me. I would appreicate it. Things have gotten quite bad. So bad that i've thought of ending it all, and I would have, had it not been for the one person left on Earth that has shown they at least care for me. *gives big glomps to said person* ))

*Tyler leaves his room* Man i'm bored! I need to head out for some vore action! I know these lovely ladies can shrink me. Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:44 pm

(Wel... nothing that can't be solved I think...)

They all looked, how this tiny Guy made his Way down from Eloise's Plate - seemingly unimpressed. Sally looked at Sprix too, saying: "C'mon... Just look at Yourself - You' re a total Mess with Sauce and Syrup! Quite a fine first Impression!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:04 am

sprix looked up at eloise, poofed a bit to the left, and the sauce and syrup fell onto the table where he was previously.
"better?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:37 am

"Uhhm... yeah, I think." Sally replied. Weird Guy. Then Mirage mentioned her Thoughts: "I really think they are gathering here because of You, Eloise."
"What´s so unique about me?" the Carthausian wondered - and Mirage shrugged her Shoulders: "Okay - in these Halls Hunting these small Guys os forbidden - but You´re obviously some Sort of... `Cat´... Thing. And You refuse to hunt."
"And You have a funny Accent!" Jessica smiled. Eloise looked at them with her big Eyes - and laughed: "Of Course I have an Accent - We Rommedahls are from the far Northeast - where Sunlight is rare and the Nights are long!"
Then the Neko´s elegant Face sank down - with her Chin on her right Elbow, looking at Sally: "And of Course I do not hunt - At first: We never didn´t have to do this - and second: Would YOU like being hunted? And always living in Fear?"
Eloise smiled mildly at Sally: "And third: Look, how cute they are. Who would ever be so heartless, hurting and killing them?"
And Sally smiled back: "You´re cute Yourself - with Your snubby Nose, hehe..."

http://abload.de/img/eloiseandsallyiiitokzg.jpg

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:39 am

sprix deadpanned.
"so...um..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:43 am

Eloise looked at Sprix: "Yes? Do You want top say something?"
"I bet he likes her, too!" Mirage whispered to Jessica and the bluehaired Girl smiled: "As I said - give it a few Minutes, and we will have a whole Bunch of them here, heheee..."
"But I have to say - they really are totally twee - look at him - he´s blond - like me!" Sandy moaned and Mirage frowned at her: "But You Bonebreaker Bunny are far away from being twee..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:46 am

"well, my name is sprix, if anyone wanted to know."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:54 am

"I´m Sally." the Neera Girl said - and looked at him: "So, now that You´re clean again - You are not from here, right?"
"Hi, Sprix - I´m Sandy!" the Iron Girl said and Mirage smiled: "And she´s so not cute!"
"And she´s Longtower!" Sandy grumbled. The bluehaired Girl with these big blue Eyes said: "I am Jessica - and I never have seen a blond Neera before!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:54 am

"The mega bomb of taste, you say? Hmm, I think I'll try some then." Jor replied as she took a piece for herself. Then heading back to her seat, to sit down and wait for the others.

Kaheti could indeed smell the girl's scent. A sweet scent, she rather liked it. Her expression changed as Desdemonah whispered to her that she knew why Kaheti always hungered. "Tch. So you know..." A torrent of emotion flowed over her face as Desdemonah ripped open her old scars, describing her problem to the whole world. Anger, grief, shame. She clapped a trembling hand over the other girl's mouth, seething with anger. "Does it make you happy to rip open old wounds?" She said bitterly, surprised to find a tear streaking down her cheek. "J-just...leave me alone." She said, dashing off in another direction.

(Chase after her, Des!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next