Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:14 am

(Tomorrow in fact. So...chaos.)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:17 am

(OOPS!  Shocked Then... I will wish You Luck - You can have my Share for tomorrow, too.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:50 am

(I will gladly take it. Thank you. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:17 pm

((Well can I continue to find the fairy?))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:40 pm

(You´re welcome. Cool )

"What´s with You?" Shelley turned over to Ivy. The Forge Angel looked at her, as if she was Kind of a World Wonder. What Shelley - from an objective Point of View - perhaps really was. Ivy asked: "You really wanted to be... an Angel?"
Shelley blushed: "Well... Sort of. Perhaps it´s the Way You Guys do Things... I think You´re pretty awesome."
"Then... why didn´t You go to the Police - like I did?" Ivy wanted to know - and Shelley grumbled: "HAH! I did! Know what they said to me? `You? You´re a Fairy - no one would trust You!´ Great, right?"
"I... didn´t know..." Ivy whispered.
"OF COURSE not! WHY on Earth should I tell anyone about this?" Shelley replied angry and Donna Diana asked: "So why do You tell us now?"
"Because I think being like Ivy is also a State of Mind somehow..." Shelley answered and Donna Diana applauded: "Bravo! And here is Lection No.:02 for You, Jor: What You can do with arcane Powers is theoretically only limited by Your Imagination! This and the Fact, that Shelley still `believes´, did turn her into an Angel!"
"I do?" the newborn Raven Angel wondered and the Sorceress nodded with a broad Smile: "You still have these two Urnes, right? So You still believe - and You have some Hope."
Now Ivy realized how many small Details on Shelley´s Outfit could be seen, verifying this... among them even the massive Silver Rosario, she once gave Shelley.
Surprisingly relaxed Donna Diana leaned against the Bar Desk and said: "Listen... This also fits into Ivy´s `Masterplan Theory´: The Secret of Life isn´t only about the Amount of Experiences You make - it´s also about how You handle them. And measured by the Circumstances I have to say, You´re doing pretty well til now. So stay this Way. Stay being Yourself and believe me - You´re much more fit for being an Angel than I will ever be. Even if it´s a dark one. Suits You fine."

(You can - but until Mr.:01 decides to write something - there will be pretty few Things to do in the Woods. It is Night now - and most of the People are all in the Mensa - or in the Booze Box.)

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun May 03, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:47 pm

*I have a flashlight with me then*

* I continue to explore the surrounding forest* I must be getting close to the fairy now, she cant be that far off.

((Man it's been so quiet around here lately))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:51 pm

(Yeah - Hell knows, where Sprix is - but Jor is studying for her Finals. But now I have an Idea how we can go on a bit...)

`How we handle Experiences, huh?´ Pearl thought and some Spots at her Arms and her Belly began to glow - like some Deep Sea Creatures can glow. This yellow Light wasn´t too bright, but in the Night it would do the Job. Even two tiny Spots on her Wings began to glow - and then she started her `Engine´.
With insane Speed and a roaring Noise the Highspeed Fairy was on her Way - leaving a Bunch of stunned People with messed up Hair behind.
Putting on her BORGHESIA Glasses with an inbuilt digital Speedometer the real Fun began for her: "550 mph!"
Right through the Basement Hall.
"620 mph, heheee!"
Like a yellow glowing Lightning through the Main Hall - and letting the Windows rattle.
"700 mph!"
Reaching the Main Gate, ascending up into the Night Sky like a small Rocket - and beginning to blink.
Then...
Stopping in MidAir - `switching out´ the yellow Light - and observing the Woods beneath her. Pearl looked down, thinking: `This... `Tyliebaby-Guy´ sure has a Flashlight or something - he has to see, where he´s going, right?´
Slowly blue glowing Light appeared on Pearl´s Body as she continued searching: `On the other Hand - if he uses this Thing, he could attract something... unpleasant, too - right? So where the Heck is he now?´
Then Pearl saw this unusual flickering Light between the Trees and Bushes - and she began to smile.
And the first remarkable Thing Tyler could hear and see here in the Woods, was... a light blue glowing Something diving down the Night Skies at a Speed, that only could be described as barking mad - making Helluva Noise, similar to a STUKA Dive Bomber, accompanied by a deep Thunder of highly compressed Air.
And it came directly in HIS Direction.
"820 mph! This totally rocks!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:23 pm

(I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!)
sprix sat on her tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Due to Jessica's last Meal all in there smelled alike roasted Chicken. But it felt and looked different... Sharp Teeth, combined with strong Muscles and a powerful Tongue framed a wide Throat - more fitting to some Kind of... nasty Beast, like a Wolferine. But obviously a smiling one.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:51 pm

(Maybe someone a bit more gentle next time.)
Sprix looked around
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:57 pm

(Pardon me?)

Jessica was in a good Mood - so oddly... even her Throat seemed to be... happy somehow: "Angh, haha..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Sprix slid toward her throat.
(I mean next time I'm eaten.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:21 pm

(?? I still don´t get it...)

This Throat was as big as Roth´s - but it was rosy and looked not this... intimidating. It was huge for a Girl her Size, but also... cute. It fitted her. And while Sprix could see really everything in there - and down there...
...all the Girls at the Table watched Jessica and Sprix by their unusual Activity.
"Man, this is... weird!" Mirage said and Sandy asked Sprix: "And You really like this?"
Even Eloise observed this with growing Interest - and Sally still looked at Eastwood.
"Don´t even think about it." Eastwood said to her.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:00 pm

(The next time I get eaten, I would like it to be by someone who has less of a "scary" mouth.)
Sprix slid down.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:19 pm

(Ah, I see. Well, it depends, who You chose, right? Smile )

With Pride Jessica let her Mouth open for everyone to see, how Sprix vanished. The Neera Adventurer almost fell down a bit, til he was stopped by the Bulge Jessica´s closed Voice Chords made - and then he was carefully welcomed by the soft Opening of her curious Esophagus.
Sandy couldn´t help herself - she stood up and looked into Jessica´s Mouth: "You sure You want this?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:20 pm

* I hear a noise of something moving fast overhead* Well its too fast and sounds to mechanical to be a harpy. *I get my Desert Eagle out, but hold my fire until whatever is making that noise comes into view. I try to put my flashlight on it*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Pearl could see, that `Tyliebaby-Guy´ obviously had seen her - and he points his Flashlight in her Direction - which caused her chromatic BORGHESIA Glasses to darken instantly: "Uh - this is bad - I can´t SEE anything!"
Desperatedly Pearl tried to brake down - which resulted in a Sound like a small Piston Engine Plane without Fuel - and preparing for Sort of a Landing. And the first Thing with `Ground Contact´ was her Bum - right against Tyler´s Face: "OOF!"

http://abload.de/img/pearlandtylerbpsvw.jpg

While Tyler fell on his Back, Pearl´s `Engine´ was still working - and with this odd massive humming Sound Pearl bounced off - and landed in some Bushes: "UGH! This was... not so good!"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon May 04, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:35 pm

In the night time of the forest, a Dridder was making her evening rounds in search of some dinner. She was around 100 feet tall with brown hair, quite unusual for someone like her. The movements of her spider half made no noise as she moved through the jungle, wandering a bit close to the college. Any adventuring peoples would likely run into her, given her lower half was completely black save for a single blue stripe running lengthwise along her abdomen.

Tache had had enough time now to cool off and tried going back toward the college from her branch hideout. She shrunk herself down this time to her smallest height and flew towards the Booze Box, curious as to why so many people had gathered in this one particular spot in the evening. She soon got close enough to recognize the people from before. The tiny fairy hovered around the entrance, trying to stay out of sight for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:47 pm

As every Evening the Booze Box was going to be pretty stuffed: Lumberjacks, Riversailors, Travelers and Adventurers and even some Nekos from the Village in the Northwest were coming - because here always was a nice Mood - and the House Rules were simple: Anything goes, as long as no one dies. This was not the Case in the Motamos. Within the Range of the Isolon Eye like the College, there You can run into a Bunch of Robbers - or worse. You don´t need a giant Something to get killed - so this Building, despite it looks pretty eerie, was a relatively safe Place for People to have some Fun after their Work.
So Tache could see any Kind of Folks coming in - and more astonishing - even some Tinies.
And if she looked around, she could see... small Openings in the highly decorated gothic Walls - and even some Balconies, where curious Tomthumbs and Neeras were watching the Visitors.
And more fascinating: Some of them were pretty big.
Nearly twice as big as normal Tinies - and they were armed. They actually looked pretty brawny, wore Uniforms - and Arbalests. And some of them...
...watched her.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:06 pm

*I get knocked out for a moment, then recover* Ugh, what was that, i think I heard someone scream. *I see it was Pearl who hit me with her lovely ass* Oh Hello Pearl, you kinda umm *I blush* Hit me with your ass. Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:17 pm

"Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Pearl sat in the Bushes and put off her darkened Glasses: "Better! So... I´m sorry to run You over like that! But with this Light my Glasses darkened - and I couldn´t see You anymore!"
Then she stood up - and the blue Patterns appeared on her Skin again - like glowing Tattoos, resembling strange Tribals: "So I have... my own Light, see? Theheee..."

Then Sprix slipped down - and Sandy could see, how he vanished in the Deep.
Sprix however could feel, how Jessica concentrated on swallowing him very carefully. So he went down her Esophagus gently and carefully - and it felt surprisingly soft, smooth and warm. Usually pretty wide, it contracted a bit, so the Neera Adventurer would not simply fall down...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

So Pearl, will you help me look for this fairy, or are you going to run back to the college? I respect either choice. But if you come with me, there is a chance we could be eaten together... *i blush at the idea of her and me in a stomach together*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:04 pm

"You crazy? What will You do, if this Gun You carry is empty - and something big is still alive - but wounded AND angry? Perhaps it smashes You like a Fly!" Pearl looked at Tyler. Then she began to smile - and little Sparks appeared from her Hands: "I, however... am fully charged. I can give whatever there may come at least 120000 Volts for a Taste. This will be much more than enough for a funny Haircut - and some Dancings, I swear!"
She smiled at him: "I am here to take Care of You - so You can come home, when You have enough!"
Then she looked around: "By the Way - how will You find this Fairy - here in the Woods? She can be everywhere! And - she can be very small, hiding in a hollow Tree - or sitting in the Branches up there!"
Pearl pointed up in the Trees.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Well... You see... I've been bored and kinda want to be eaten by something. I guess i have a facination for it. You understand, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next