Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Woah! Why does it do that? How can you have lights inside you?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Looking at Tyler with her big Eyes Pearl began to smile mild: "I really have no Clue. I know no other Fairy, who can `glow´. So I´m a little proud of it! On my `Light Tribals´ I can even change the Colour by now!"
Which she did, continuing: "But in broad Daylight - You see nothing. Pretty crazy, hm?"
There she was - with her short, fuzzy silverwhite Hair, in her tight red Clothes with broad white Stripes at the Sides - and Sneakers. Not to mention her Sun Glasses. A real Cyberpunk-like High-Tech-Fairy, capable of even breaking the Sound Barreer. Something You sure don´t see every Day - not even here, in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:19 am

Sprix was pleased when the glass didn't dissolve, and put it away.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:28 am

You know, your pretty cool! I just hope I will be a good enough snack. And of course, we will play a little before then, once I shrink of course! You still want to, right?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Pearl watched Tyler - how he stuck between her neat  Breasts - and asked him: "Don't You think, You're already small enough?"

The Bottle seemed to be okay. Sprix could hear the muffled Voices of all the other Girls at the Table. And he had an odd Thought - being in here as a Victim and no one outside seems to care...

But they did; Sandy still tried to hear something from Sprix and her Ear tickled Jessica´s Belly, making her chuckle. Even Eloise came closer and curiously poked her Tummy - and was baffled, how `hard´ it was - with all these Muscles...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Sprix sighed, and decided to take a nap. He found a comfy spot in her stomach, and snuggled up there.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Yeah your right. But do you still want to play with and eat me? in your room of course, not out here.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:14 pm

"Uhhm... okay..." Pearl said - and then she whispered to Tyler: "And there... You can - hm... `discover´ me, if You want! You´re too cute!"
Rhen she flew off - and roared towards the Room, where she now lived - Shelley´s `Luv Shack´.
Arrived in her own `Party Hell´, she saw Selena, reading some Comics and listening to Shelley´s Favorite Music - Selena, the Midnight Fairy. A remarkable Girl, wearing glossy black Lycra Jeans and a white T-Rhirt. She was taller than Pearl, had brown Skin, long black Hair, an elegant, exotic Face - and Wings much like a Skullhawk Moth. They were dark blue and black and looked... velvet-like. On the Inside they were orange-yellow - and the small Back Pair literally showed Patterns like Skulls. Selena looked at them both with her dark blue Eyes and smiled: "Shelley decided to do her Job as usual. She needed to do `something normal´, she said."
Then she looked at Tyler: "Woo - who´s this little Guy?"
"This is Tyler!" Pearl smiled - and then she said to her small Friend: "This is Selena - she totally rocks - from the Inside she´s sexy - and pink! Oh - I have an Idea - how about... we both spending a bit Time... in her? Didn´t You mentioning something like this, Tyler?"
Selena tilted her Head, frowning: "Uhhm... what?"

These muffled Voices from outside - and sometimes Laughter - sounded nice and quiet in here - and Sprix could sleep easy in this deep, warm Cave. At least - he had to prove he would still be there next Morning...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:29 am

sprix slept
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:10 pm

((Sorry for the delay! I had an important organic chem final and my parents treated me to a night out at a rocking pinball place! But i'll continue))

Hello Selena! *I say cheerfully* I'm Tyler. And Pearl has brought me here for some, umm, fun and games. I also think she is kinda hungry too!
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Selena looked at Pearl: "I wonder... not too long ago she had about 20 Hot Dog Sausages for Dinner! But hey - it´s cool to meet You! Am I right thinking You normally are a bit taller?"
She watched Tyler closely, thinking: `Man - with his Clothes and his Gun he looks like some Kind of Action Figure...´
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 3:55 pm

(So I am alive again. And have finally finished with finals. Someone remind me what I was doing, please?)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:23 pm

((Jor, you were hanging out at the main hall/ booze box i think. Also great to have you back!))

Well, I guess I do kinda look like that. So whats happening to those hotdogs? Are they digesting well?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 7:17 pm

"Hehe... They are long gone by now!" Pearl smiled.

(Welcome back! The last Time Jor and Kaheti were active on Page 36 - 37!)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Do you have a fast stomach? What does it feel like for you when you digest meat?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 5:38 am

Pearl and Selena looked at Tyler - then at themselves - and then they laughed: "Really..."
"I don't look on a Clock all Time..." Pearl still smiled and Selena said: "Well... since You swallowed them, now 48 Minutes passed... Pretty amazing!"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Well, would you be ok fitting someone like me in there? I just really want to play with some nice people and feed them. I've been quite bored since the whole neko incident. No one has talked to me.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:19 pm

"Haha, You´re funny!" Pearl reached for a small Glass with Fruit Juice: "Want some? It´s good!"
Selena still looked at Tyler and wondered: "What Neko-Thingie? Did we miss something?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Well, i was with a group of tiny traders who used tinys as slaves and snacks. And i found it interesting. You see, i'd like that to be me, a slave and when i become boring, i will be eaten. Do you girls think you could do it?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

"But... I don't think You are boring!" Selena said and Pearl laughed, shrinking herself to Tyler's Size: "Theheee... You are just too sweet!"
With her left Arm around Tyler's Neck the High Speed Fairy showed him the Midnight Fairy with her amazing deep blue Eyes: "Just look at Selena! She's totally cuddly and kind! And I mean cuddly everywhere!"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:26 am

*I blush* Aww. Thanks! You girls are pretty nice! So you'll play with me and keep me as a slave until one of you decide to eat me? I'd be totally willing and would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:00 am

"Haha, we both are at the Mercy of mean Selena!" Pearl embraced Tyler and Selena frowned: "HEY! I´m so not mean!"
Pearl was now a bit smaller than Tyler - and both looked to an enormous Selena. Sitting cozy in her Arm Chair and looking at the two eight Inches tall living Beings, standing on her flat Tummy under the white Shirt.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Well mistress Selina, what shall we do for you? *I bow to her* I dont want to be punished or eaten. although i'm sure your stomach is a nice place to be.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:37 pm

"You bet! It´s totally... sexy! And it´s pink! Sooo cute!" Pearl nodded and Selena blushed: "Uhhm... Sounds odd to hear something like that, You know?"
Pearl blinked at her: "Oh? Really? Well, seen by the Fact You did this Stuff today for the first Time ever, You sure have much Talent for this - You even know some neat Tricks, theheee!"
"You think? What Tricks?" Selena wanted to know and Pearl mentioned, counting with her Fingers: "Let´s see... You gave us Air like a Pro, Your Gorge is wider than mine and totally hot, You are able to decide if and when You want to digest something... You even can gulp someone up again - and You don´t have any Gag Reflex, so I can cuddle in Your Throat... And thennnn..." she pointed at a Spot under Selena`s Belt Buckle: "Your Stomach is so sweet slim, narrow and stretchy - but totally deep! My Head really was there!"
"And this... is good?" the Midnight Fairy frowned and Pearl nodded again. Then she got a skew Smile: "And finally don´t forget: You are the undisputed... Nuba Queen!"
Selena blushed again.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:45 pm

*Blushes intenseley* So i-is this true? Can we really hang out like this and have some naughty fun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next