Welcome to Black Manor College!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 am

Jor nodded. It should be interesting. And perhaps a good lesson to the boys, not to pressure others. She purred and snuggled Priss. She only said, "Fabiola... Just don't kill or hurt them too badly. They are our students after all." She was now pressed flush against Priss, with her cheek resting against Priss' own.

Kaheti was asked to join them, and she nodded again. She smirked at Calin, it had been so long since she was in a war party. And she had no doubts that it would devolve to war, especially since she was involved. She was known as the Watcher after all, she appeared where there was war to siphon the rampant life energy caused by the strife and anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:22 pm

"Good!" Calin was obviously delighted. Despite her battlehardened Sister she had a Kind of divine Softness surrounding her. She seems to be a kind and patient Person - and as Kaheti knew - those ones could get really ugly when angered. They tend to see some Things personal, where professional Soldiers see it as Part of the Business - and sometimes, when they see something going absolutely against their Beliefs and Ethics - they even can go berserk. And these two seemed to be pretty strong - a good Choice having someone like them around - then Carula was still looking at Tyler: "So now - are we getting some Equipment, or not?"

Jessica was stunned - she didnīt know, Fabiola was able to look this determined, concentrated and... darkly serious.  
Suddenly someone small appeared in Front of Desdemonah - and therefore in Front of the Guys. A small blonde Girl with surprisingly big but weird looking blue Eyes observed them, as she asked quietly: "How... about You Guys looking for some Place to stay at first before getting on the Nerve of others, hm?"
"Wooo... lookit her! Sheīs so cute, I donīt know if I should kiss her - or give her some Candy!" one of the Guys laughed and another one asked back: "Another Idea: How about You Cutie joining us, hm?"
Youth. Overwhelming Firework of Confidence and Hormons. Always thinking bad Things only happen to others - always thinking to be invincible and living forever - and underestimating all the others. So Fabiola asked back in her creepy quiet Manner: "Well... I think You are not deaf, You obviously are just dumb - so I ask once more, extra slow: How about You going to Your Rooms just now - and we all have a nice Day instead, hm?"
"Oh, but we would like to have a bit Company..." one of the Boys reached out to her - and with astonishing Speed Fabiola fetched his Fingers - and bended them around, so he fell on his Knees, yelling. All the others turned around, seeing this odd Scenery of a perhaps twenty Years old Boy kneeling before a small blonde Girl who held his Hand in a funny Angle: "As I said - We can have a nice Day - or I can have one - so choose."
"Why You..." one tried to hit Fabiola with his Fist - and she whirled around the kneeling Guy with her left Arm, so his Feet did hit the other one - hurling him out of the Window, before she kicked another one on his right Knee, so climbing up at him and giving him a Headbutt. So one lied outside in the Grass and two others were lying on the polished Stone Floor, as Fabiola looked to the fourth one, asking quietly again: "By the Way: How come Losers like You always only come after someone, when they outnumber others? Did You at least realize You are too dumb to get anything accomplished alone? Tell me - I really want to know..."
"Wh... Who.. do You think You are, anyway?" the Guy asked, fumbling around with a Knife as Fabiola answered: "I am Fabiola Vandimion, the Arts-, Philosophy- and Ethics-Teacher. And if You donīt put this Toy back in Your Pocket this Instant, I would be happy to show You how to use it. Did I make myself clear?"
Everyone was just stunned. This all looked... easy. Fast, bored, almost meaningless. Whatever Craven had done with her Apprentice - it worked.
It worked with scaring Efficience.
Priss stood there with big Eyes - looking like a big surprised Cat. Even Eastwood was baffled: `Just look at this little...ī
"This is an Arts Teacher?" could be heared.
The Guy did put away his Knife and Fabiola said still quietly: "You were only three Seconds away from a World full of Pain. If I hear or see something like this again, perhaps I decide being not so nice and tell Your Gym Instructor about this. And trust me - she is not known for her Gentleness..."
Fabiola pointed over to Priss - who still looked like someone big to cuddle. So she sighed, asking: "Mooh, could You please look a bit more intimidating? Iīm trying to be serious here!"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Well, Donna said she would give me some new guns and weapons today. Shes pretty busy, but should be back soon. Sorry for calling you fairies! But you two look really strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 pm

"Of Course we are! We are Abkhani!" Carula said with Pride and she and her Sister were a bit posing around with all their Muscles: Easy to imagine someone who usually is small has to be pretty strong even now in this Size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 pm

"Sounds fun!"
Sprix smiled at the fairies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Yeah, I wonder if my new guns can shrink too? What if they are enchanted or something? I bet Donna is going to make them awesome! And I hope I dont get eaten by something while shrunken...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:52 pm

"Theheee - I show You something!" Shelley opened up her Nightboard, in which a pretty small and cozy Room was built in - perfect with bed, Chairs and so on. Even small Mugs on a Shelf were there: "See? So You can have something to drink as well! Sometimes I have some small Guests, You know..."

"Well, another Chance of getting eaten will there not be around. Here are no huge Beasts around. And I like this Fact." Carula answered to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Kaheti realized that the girl seemed to be the type who was all saintly to her friends, just before she turned vengeful to her enemies. She didn't need to use her abilities for that. Heh, so she's a little like me. Ah well, as long as I don't become a vitr smirti, everything should be fine. She did look mildly interested at the prospect of new equipment. Also annoyed. But that's how she's always been.

Jor laughed, darkly as she gave her most intimidating glare. She had been about to intervene when the boy had tried to pull a knife, but it seems Fabiola had taken care of it. Good thing too, since she might have accidentally killed the boy, her spearlike crystal tail was brushing the back of his throat gently from the moment the knife had appeared. "Look at them. Everyone's shocked to the core." With a smirk, she called out to Fabiola. "You made sure to leave them alive, right? They can't receive your guidance if they're dead." Then she turned back to Priss and continued nuzzling her, perhaps ruining the whole effect.

(If only everyone knew about Jor's true size...)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:02 pm

W-wait. Are you saying that you would like to eat me? And how exactly will you shrink me?

*I get a little nervous, but excited at the same time*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Fabiola looked at them both - shook her Head, meaning: "Okay - cut that out, forget them, theyīre just playing."
Then she turned to the last standing one: "And I am not - One false Move - and itīs Hell-on-Earth-Time for You Guys. Now get Your precious Friends on their Feet and get Yourself a frigginī Room. By the Way - at 2000 the Principal will welcome You all in the Gym Hall. Make sure Youīll be there."
Then she looked after Desdemonah: "And for You - You havenīt found a Room, I suppose?"
"She can stay with us." Fabiola heared - and saw a pretty athletic Girl with a pink Top, white Pants and orange, long Hair with black Strands. The Way she stood there told Fabiola she was much alike herself - or Jessica in a Way. So she smiled: "Okay. Deal. You are..."
"Eastwood. Chromo-No.:27017013ARH+."
"Uhhm... okay - and You are... ?" Fabiola turned around to the blackmaned Girl in the gaudy Clothes.
"I am Desdemonah..." she answered shy - and blushing.
Fabiola frowned by her Reaction: "Whatīs up with You?"
"What do You think? Itīs something alike the Stockholm-Syndrom." Eastwood said and Fabiola tilted her Head: "Excuse me? What?"
Eastwood sighed: "Whoīs the Teacher here? Me - or You?"
Much Students smiled, others were frowning, too and they went on with their Business, as Fabiola stood there, saying: "Mooh, now You are embarrassing me, too. This is so not fair!"
"Donīt sweat it, Sensei - letīs go to my Room, okay?" Eastwood turned around and went into a Room, where another Girl was lying in her chosen Bed - a pretty dark looking one, too: "Wooh - You are getting along quite well, it seems! Despite Your fierce Look! Iīm surprised!"
"Iīm so not firece looking!" Eastwood pouted. And Jor could tell - this one Girl had some Powers at Hand...

"You really are kinda weird, You know that?" Carula asked Tyler and Calin smiled: "Says someone who just ate his friend..."
"This is so not the Point!" Carula hissed and Volg in her Tummy said: "Oh, I think, it is, hehe..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Wait, do you girls have the power to shrink me? Or do you need something else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Calin and Carula looked at each other - and laughed so loud, Tyler could see deep into their big Mouths: "Hahahaha... no, we are just Warriors - we donīt have any arcane Power!"
Carula pointed at her Tummy again: "The only one able to use Magic is in here!"
"Yeah - so what do You want?" Volg could be heared from behind Carulaīs Belt Bucke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Well, if we are going to do this, you need to make me tiny. So shrink me!

And as for who gets me, well, I'd like to be played with a bit and have some fun with my pred!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:32 pm

So Carula gulped up Volg, who popped out of her Mouth - and climbed on her Shoulder: "Even I have heared, we canīt go out just now - we have to get some Stuff, some Informations and so on. So relax, okay?"
The small Guy looked at Tyler: "By the Way - Carula and Calin were once pretty small, too - okay, not as small as I am right now - but they know how it feels to be hunted, trampled or even eaten. They have lost much Friends this Way - so please donīt hurt their feelings with Your Asking for such `Funī."
"Itīs okay. Letīs look after Ivy - if there is proper Equipment around, then in her Forgery..." Calin said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:35 pm

I'm sorry. Im pretty much the oppisite. I'm used to being the big predator, and it would be an adventure to be the small guy for once. And Ive always had that obsession for being played with and eaten...

Erm, so where is Donna? Its getting late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Jor merely followed, latched on to Priss's arm like a vice, refusing to let go. Though her tail did brush Fabiola's cheek lightly and with a teasing smile, Jor asked. "Oh, is someone jealous? Don't worry. We'll take good care of you." With a laugh, Jor followed after Fabiola and Eastwood, dragging Priss after her. They arrived at a room, with a girl lounging on the bed. Jor waited patiently for Eastwood to deliver the "rules" of the dorm. Since it was their room, not listening to their instructions would be rude.

Kaheti merely leaned against a pillar and closed her eyes, taking the opportunity to rest. She'd let them resolve the issue, no reason for her to get involved. At least, not until they were searching for equipment, that is. That was the part that truly interested her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Carula looked to the Sun: "In Fact itīs near Noon. So she will show up in perhaps four Hours or so..."
"Why? We are supposed to get our Stuff from Ivy." Calin asked and Carula mentioned: "Because he doesnīt seem to be able to listen right. I already said this. Besides, Donna Diana has to do with the Opening of the College..."

"Okay - as I have figured out, in this College anything goes, as long as no one dies." Eastwood explained to Desdemonah and Roth - making the dark Girl smile like a Shark: "THEH! This is good to know!"
"Besides - this is Roth - a Wildborn..."
"...in which I take much Pride..." Roth said and Eastwood showed the Shazir Girl her new Comrade: "...and this is Desdemonah. Sheīs our new Room Mate. "
Roth looked at her: "She is a Trouble Magnet, I can tell - any Guy who canīt control himself will drool after her."
"Sorry..." Desdemonah blushed and Eastwood nodded: "Exactly. Therefore I think we have the Permission from Sensei Fabiola here, to kick those Guys around a bit."
Roth looked at Fabiola - and sat up in Awe: "SHEīs a Teacher here? I canīt believe it!"
This Time Fabiola blushed: "Hehe, yes... I hear this often. By the Way - this is Priss, Your Sports Instructor and the winged Lady is Jor. And this one with the blue Hair - and the weird Look is Jessica..."
Indeed - Jessica was still looking at Fabiola as if she was something out of this World (which would not mean much, by the Way) - and everyone started laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Yeah, Donna is pretty busy. So what do you girls feel like doing in the meantime? You can come to my room and hang out if you want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:40 pm

A low whisper was the only indication Kaheti had spoken. "...College?" She asked, softly.

Jor was leaning against Priss watching the exchange, and smiling gently. She perked up at the introduction by a blushing Fabiola, and her ruby eyes gleamed. "Nice to meet you, Roth, Desdemonah, Eastwood. My name is Jor, Zadnje and Guardian of the Path." She said, tacking on the last title based off the job Diana had given her. "I do hope we get along. Oh, and please don't hesitate to ask if you need something. Though I am a guard, I'm also a student too."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Calin nodded: "Yes - this is a College - You can learn all Sorts of Stuff here!"
Carula smiled skew at Tyler: "You really canīt listen, right? Okay - at first we go to Ivyīs Forgery for the Stuff we may need - and then we can go to Your Room, okay?"
Then they went into the Main Hall to take the left Stairs down into the Basement - and as they entered the `Representation Hall, they saw this Hall has changed, too. Now there was a small Vehicle at the rear End of the huge Siege Mortar - a small Tank it seemed, used to move the vast Cannon around.

http://abload.de/img/20150407_000423frpb8.jpg

(Haha, I especially built this for the RP! Great Model, donīt You think?)

http://abload.de/img/20150407_000519hlsag.jpg

"Man, every Time I see this Thing it gives me the Goosebumps!" Carula said, looking suspicious at this dark, huge Steel Monster on his 190 cm high Socket - which made it look even more big... Entering the Forgery through the massive Door they could see the Forgery was pretty quiet this Day. Ivy was working on the Table at a huge Sniper Rifle with an almost ridiculously big Muzzle Brake. She looked up and saw the Bunch: "Ah - Youīve come for `the Stuffī, right?"

"Okay." Eastwood looked at the both towering Priss and Jor with her serious Face: "At first - why are You three Meters tall? You got fertilized or what?"
Fabiola and Jessica blushed - and then bursted with Laughter, while Roth shrugged her Shoulders at Desdemonah: "Thatīs Eastwood. You can be sure - she says, what she thinks."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:46 pm

((Wow... You guys are already almost at 100 posts. So much for joining this RP xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:47 pm

(As I said - where we are the Show rolls on! Cool But if You like - and have some Time You surely can join...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Sprix climbed into the makeshift room.
"it's nice."
Sprix turned to look at Shelly
"Could you take me to pearl? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:51 pm

"Okay - why not?" Shelley showed him her Palm and smiled at Pearl: "Lookielookie - You already have a Fan, theheee..."
Pearl was bouncing on her Pillow and smiled: "Sweet! What do You wish, Sprix?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Woah! That is one big mortar cannon! We will surely crush our enemies! Hehehe! Interesting sniper rifle there.

I'd be fine with accompanying you lovely ladies to your forgery class. I might even learn something new! *I head off with them*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next