Welcome to Black Manor College!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:51 pm

Noticing Dylan's reaction to her appearance, Jor smiled an impish grin and winked mischievously, blowing the shorter blonde a kiss. Volti and Jor gathered around Dylan, as she grabbed a mug of beer and sat down calmly. With a curious glance, Jor examined Dylan just as she examined Jor, Jor's long, luscious legs capturing the attention of many in the room. Jor giggled as Dylan described her legs as "up to Arcturus 4", where ever that may be. A slip of paper caught her attention and she tore it down from it's place on the wall studying it. Noticing it had a familiar face on it, she tucked it away for later. For now however, she deigned to plop herself down in Dylan's lap cross legged with a smile and giving the girl a view she showed only to those she deemed worthy. Xp She'd say. "I'm Jor. Volti told me you are interested in drumming. We are making a band. I don't suppose you'd be interested?" Then she glanced down at what Dylan was drinking, "Say, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:48 pm

(Even if I may look stupid: I am not very familiar with many Internet-Stuff - what does `xp´ mean?)

Meanwhile Shelley went back to her Kitchen - Selena and Pearl were back and running the Booze Box - and both seem to have found fitting Accompany. So Shelley opened the Door - and saw Desdemonah, Calin and Kaheti sitting on the Stone Floor - and they all seemed to be besieged by all Sorts of Tinies, while Farn was watching this unique Event from the Table. So the whitemaned and blackleathered newborn Ash Angel went silently over to Farn - and started to observe this, too - with a big Smile.

"This?" Dylan looked at her Mug: "Haa, this is my Favorite: Iced Peppermint Tea with brown Sugar and a Quarter of Brandy - sounds awful, but it´s great!"
"Thahaaa... just great! This is a Recipy only a true Artist can come up with!" Vortrigan laughed as Dylan looked at him with a skew Expression: "Uhhm... ist it normal, that Your super-huge Girlfriend is in such a - uhhm... cozy Mood?"
"Does it bother You?" the Hell Elf asked back and Dylan looked up to Jor quite suspicious: "No... it´s unusual. At least for me..."
Now Akeno looked crestfallen (Man, I do so love this Word!). How on Earth was she supposed to compete with a fully grown Bombshell like this red one? Life sure can suck - even here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:55 am

(Still boring - Time to get moving again!)

Annnd... there was another `Bombshell´. For supernatural Beings it is mostly simple to switch between Worlds - especially if these Beings are normally `Aliens´ to their usual Environment as well.
Such as Trigon was.
The `Guitarrera from Hell´ was as blonde as Dylan was - and she already was at the `Hot Spot´ of musical Education. Originally from Tierra Sancta like Ivy, Shelley and Donna Diana, the other-World-Succubus really was a nice one, because her `Job Description´ said, she could do as she likes - if she reports back to have devoured bad Souls from Time to Time. But because the blonde Succubus with the impressive Name TRIGON VRATHALLIC wasn´t this mighty at all, she could only devour little bad ones - like Pimps, Human Trade Guys and such.
Then she came here - after an Invitation from an old Friend: Ivy.
Ivy knew Trigon pretty well - and her Mission makes her worth trusting her, too, Ivy decided. The Guitarrera looked like an Angel, too - but her real Profession was playing, repairing and maintenancing all Sorts of String Instruments. So Trigon decided to check out, what this Vortrigan had to offer. But he wasn´t here now.
So the Succubus, still with her Guitar and wearing tight Jeans and a black leather Jacket - like all worthy Metal Queens did, just went back to her Room and was to open her Door with her Key, which had a lucky Charm (a big and tortie-looking Pic with a golden Thirteen on it from the Simmons Hotel in L.A.) as Ivy came across and invited her to the Forgery.
Where Trigon learned something else fascinating...
1.: Here, in this World, there were manyfold Forms of Humanoids - some very small - and some very big.
2.: Here, in this World, many Things are very possible - like arcane Effects.
3.: And here, devouring means exactly this: Devouring - literally.
This was all explained by an Eight-Inch-Guy named Bron. He also said: "Oh yes - meanwhile Donna Diana has invented a `Welcome-Gift´ for all Newcomers from her Homeworld - to increase their Abilities to survive here..." he mentioned, searching for something in his Bag and Trigon rose a Briw: "Is it this dangerous here?"
"Well... there are some 110-Feet-Guys around - well, not here but further away..." Ivy nodded and Bron fetched an oval blue Pill out of his Bag, almost as big as a Plum: "Here it is!"  
"And when I eat this..." Trigon frowned and Ivy nodded again: "...You will be more like a native Felaryan - which is a good Thing."
"I can tell!" Bron smiled. And soon after Trigon had swallowed this Pill, she could feel something happening inside her - effecting her Body - and her Mind. Shivering she squatted down, almost fainting, as Waves of Goosebumps rode over her Skin. Her Innards seemed to be moving - and something other was happening, as she heared some weird wet Sounds from within her - as a Musician gifted with very good Ears Trigon surely could hear this. She felt these weird Movements within her - and as she saw back to Ivy and Bron, the small Guy looked like something, which sure was... interesting to swallow. Her Senses told her, she could spot him even without seeing him - at least in a certain Area. Trigon began to smile: "Interesting..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:45 am

(Hold on Ban. Just a few more days and I will get this to take off like a rocket. Darn midterms...)

Jor looked stricken from a moment. Being a succubus, and thus the tantric psyconoclast that she is by nature, Jor was highly attuned to the feelings of lust, arousal, love and even happiness that permeated through the air. In fact, succubus drew power from those feelings to make them stronger and sustain their vitality. So, when she felt the downcast aura of heartbreak coming from nearby, it was like getting slapped in the face. Her eyes instantly roamed up, searching the room for the source, practically ignoring the conversation that was happening right in her lap. Her eyes narrowed in on Akane(?) and Jor stood up and began to pace over to the other girl. "I am sorry. I didn't know you had your eye on her. It was just a bit of teasing. But, you should tell her before she gets snatched up by someone." Jor found herself saying once she was next to the girl.

(What happened last with Kaheti and Desdemonah? Do you rememeber?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 am

Shocked Akeno stared at Jor - who was looking at a short, buxom Girl almost looking like a sweet rounded Doll with long and glossy black Hair- and rubbing the Place between her wide open Legs at a Table Leg. Still wearing a red and white Montsuki, combined with a new looking, tight dark blue Jeans (doubtless fresh from Donna Diana´s Store) Jor could imagine Akeno to be pretty bendable - how she sat in her dark Corner and `playing with a wooden Pole´. Blushing like Heck, getting big Eyes and covering the Space between her Legs with her cute, tiny Hands she looked to the right and the left... then she sat up in her Chair and nodded: "You´re right! A honest Person like Dylan-Sama deserves a honest Approach! I am glad to have got a wise Hint from You, Jor-Dono!"
She stood up and bowed down in Front of Jor - before leaving in Dylan´s Direction. Watching all this Vortrigan finally said in Awe: "You really are something - looking like You and being like You surely must be great... No Wonder Fabiola and Priss like You this much..."

(Here´s the last Post with Des:)

Soon there were many Neeras climbing all over Kaheti, making Desdemonah smile with Joy: "See? No one thinks You are ugly or something like this - perhaps You sometimes are a bit eerie - but I also think this suits You fine. Because People capable of what You are capable of - they just have to be a bit frightening, so some Weirdos will not having wrong Ideas..."
Then Desdemonah bowed down to Volg - and looked at Kaheti like a Dozen other Tinies did just now: "And I like You from this View, too - You have these nice and elegant Legs... this flat Belly, and You have this wonderful skeptic Look in Your Eyes observing this all around You..."
Desdemonah rolled over on her Back and looked up to Kaheti with her big Eyes and a fascinated Expression on her calm Face: "In our Religion, the Vishnu-Techno-Shintoism, every Thing has a Soul... so I think, even Your favourite Chair sure is happy to be Your favourite Chair. And I am so happy that You allow me to experience not only Your Spirit and Soul - even every Spot on and in Your Body. All this deserves to be loved and comforted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Jor would giggle slightly as Akeno reacted in surprise and tried to cover up what she had been doing up to this point. Though it was clear that something in Jor's words resonated with her, as she promptly stood up and spoke that such an honest person such as Dylan deserved an honest approach. As the girl left in Dylan's direction, Jor found herself cheering. "Attagirl!" Silently, she sent up a prayer. "So...uhm...God, I know I'm now a succubus. And you probably don't get many prayers from them. But this Akane girl really deserves this Dylan girl so if you could spare the time, grant her wish, okay?"

That was when Votrigan grabbed her attention with a statement that made her blush. That looking like her and being like her was likely so great, and that was how she had captured the hearts of Priss and Fabiola. Jor's tail twitched embarrassedly, before a spark of an idea had flared her mischievous side to full throttle. She had been working on that one spell after all, a temporary merger spell that combined two entities into one for half a day. She sidles in real close to Voltrigan, and whispers. "Wanna know what it's like being me?"

(Introducing Jorigan should he take her up on that offer XP )

Kaheti's body tingled pleasantly as she felt all the tiny bodies of the Neera inside her and outside crawling into her mouth and slipping down. She listened carefully to what Desdemonah had to say, and admitted that it was a interesting philosophy. That even inanimate objects have souls and that they were happy to be those objects for you. Kaheti's eyebrow raised as she smiled and leaned down to whisper to Desdemonah between her legs. "Then I'm super lucky that you're my favortite person, hmm?" After all, the two had shared bodies (Well, Desdemonah's turn was coming up as she finished her training) and souls.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:20 pm

And while Dylan was observing this small but serious looking Yamata Girl, wondering what she was up to, and Vortrigan´s Students were watching all this with growing Interest (because where they came from, some Details in all Day Life around here surely were pretty... uncommon for them), Vortrigan himself in his usual dark but elegant Attire bowed over to Jor, making his Leather Leggins creak: "Well... I don´t have the slightest Clou, what You are plotting..." he began to smile: "...but I bet it sure is worth a Try!"

"Uhhm... I can´t guess, how You feel - but I sure am a very lucky favorite Person." Desdemonah began to smile with a serene Expression on her pleasant Face. Calin watched them both and Fabiola sat down next to her and had to admit: "Never a dull Moment around here!"
"You bet!" Calin smiled and began to cuddle the suprised small blonde Girl: "Somehow this whole Night feels... great!"
"Yes... that´s what I meant earlier..." Fabiola said - more to herself. Then Fabiola´s Face was stuck in Calin´s big Mouth: "Ngh... hehe..."
Desdemonah, pretty near to Kaheti, where she was now could hear her Body work, as she was continuously filled up by adventurous and curious Neeras and Tinies - and soon she could see some Movements in Kaheti´s Belly, too, while some of her `Victims`had to remark: "I can see Your Feet in Front of me!"
"And I can see, how her Stomach opens up"
"Quit shoving, You Hogs - there´s plenty of Room in here!"
"Man, can You feel this? It´s so... smooth! And warm..."
And then... Desdemonah began to smile even more, as she rubbed forward a bit - and began to cuddle down there a bit: "And so I think, yes - Your favorite Chair surely feels happy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:56 am

Jor frowned as she heard Voltrigan question that he had no idea what she was plotting. "Plotting? Me? Dear Volti, I am hurt you even suspect me of that." Jor said, acting as if he had wounded her dignity. She harrumphed and turned her head to the side, avoiding looking at him. But it wasn't long before this facade began to crack, and Jor stuck her tongue out mischeiviously as he accepted her offer. She extended her hand towards him, like a lady asking for a dance. As he'd take her hand, the two would phase into attributes of dark before melding together into a single figure, female with four arms. Slowly the veil of darkness unraveled revealing a figure that possessed a blend of Voltrigan's and Jor's qualities and features.

(Yay, you get to describe them and their first actions. XD )

Now at seventy Neeras and Tinies, Kaheti would stop clutching her belly as its occupants began to get rowdy and shove each other inside her, before one of them commented that there was plenty of room for everyone. "Yes, please stop shoving each other. Otherwise, I'll- UUUURRRPPP!" Kaheti begged before letting out a belch to shake the mansion. "Hah, hah." She panted as she grabbed at her belly. It seemed that they liked it inside her, a fact that made her blush. She flinched when Desdemonah began rubbing her down there. But she couldn't hide the fact that she liked it, drawing up her knees to give Des more room to cuddle, and clenched her toes happily.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:20 pm

While Vortrigan´s Mind went dizzy and desorientated, the Heritage of his Mother, Lady Sinifer* of the Dark Worlds went rampant - and kicked `it´ out of Jor to protect her offspring from any intriguing and alien magic Disturbances... as Vortrigan finished the Metamorphosis, ending up as a... blackhaired, tanned Woman with deep red Eyes. Then her View began to clear up - and she realized all the big Eyes, observing her.
"What?"
Then she wondered and her ears went up and everyone else thought: `Man - what a Voice!´
Indeed - `Lady´ Vortrigan had a pleasant, almost erophonic Voice - and then she looked down at her own Body - with the well-filled and wide-armed dark red Silk Shirt and a really nice `Landing Gear´ in this lasciviously tight, creaking black Leather Leggins and these All-Weather-Overknee Boots, making this `Mirage´ look like some incredibly hot Musketeer Girl - or a flamboyant Piratess. Now all curious by herself she went to the Bar - and looked in the big Mirror behind it, observed by the speechless Barkeeper - and a stunned Dylan, Akeno and all the other Guests.
And then she began to smile: "Man - I am totally auto-erotic!"
"I can tell!" a blackhaired Boy - one of his Students - said.

*Lady Sinifer: A powerful Succubus, Vortrigan´s Mother. Lord Vrathallic is his Father.

Meanwhile Kaheti was discovered from the Out- and the Inside - fascinated tiny Hands touched the Area, where her Esophagus began, wondering how soft, warm and... pleasant it was, as the curious Discoverer went a bit more down, so he was stuck in there to his Waist...
A tiny Girl loved to play with her Hands in the Opening of Kaheti´s Stomach, which was about to close.
`Somehow... I like, how this looks...´ she thought, while another, pushed down by many others and obeying the Laws of Gravity - plopped a Story deeper down - and relaxing in there: "Man... I like these Ripples... and this Rubbing is totally hot..."
And Desdemonah, able to hear this from her Position, began to smile: "I know exactly, what You mean... she is wonderful, meaning literally full of Wonders. Perhaps one Day she will grasp this Fact."
Then her Nose rubbed at the taut Middle Seam, til her smiling Mouth kissed these two neat and cuddly Bulges, which showed up lately...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:39 am

Bombardement of Thoughts

In these unique Moments of Merging with Jor, Vortrigan could see the Construct of Jor´s Mind - and she could see his... Seeing his Parents, a truly gorgeous Pair, she realized, he really looks much like his Father - with an astoningishly sensitive Mind, like that of his Mother. Raised with the Objective of accepting the Fact that Variety is real and something wonderful (why else would an elven Lord marry a fully fledged Succubus?) Vortrigan grew up as he was - pretty playful but also thoughtful.
But this Mind Sharing had another Effect...
Now Jor knew instinctively, what it meant to create Music - she knew that she really could sing - but now she knew how to sing at which Time - and she also knew how to use... Instruments. And how to draw...
And Vortrigan got the Ability not only to sense living Beings in a certain Area - he also could sense Thoughts and Feelings... Somehow he felt, as if he had been blind for a pretty long Time...
And he realized...

...that all the others of his Students around them began to realize something: In this World Love and Death are in a close Dance with each other. Deception and Affection are like Illusions coming true here. This was a World someone almost almighty once seemed to come up with creating it to his Likings. Here anything was possible - although anyone here living was granted an abnormally long Lifespan, Life could be pretty short - so living to the fullest was a good Solution for anyone who believes in Reincarnation and Rebirth or not - but who really was sure about this?

Bo surely wasn´t.

But the slimbuilt, almost skinny Guy with his long black Mane, wearing a Woodcutter Cap, a similar Shirt without Sleeves and a black Tankie, some old´n used Jeans and heavy Boondockers sure had his own problematic Past - impersoned by his bearlike Father, a highly respected Lumberjack at his Home Village, who was a typical Macho. So sensitive Bo, who loved to learn about the World and to make Music had his... Issues with this Man.
Bo had a simple Philosophy - everyone, who was nice and friendly did radiate some of this Attitude to his Appearance. So he didn´t only like Girls very much - but also some Guys sometimes. Not in the `usual´ Way - but being near them, perhaps touching them made him happy. And perhaps some of them thought roughly the same Way - like Gale did. A Guy with short brown Hair and a broad Smile - not very big - but he was a quiet and handsome one.
So one Day Bo´s Father accidentally saw them as they were pretty close to each other. Not naked, but for Bo´s Father this was pretty obvious enough. So Bo went off... and finally landed here. Where he met this unique Musics Instructor. Was this really... an elven Guy? Bo was baffled. What an elegant Being - and how nice a Person...
So Bo learned a Lot about this World and it´s special Affections around the Theme of devouring something - and looking out for those Details Bo realized that this Vortrigan surely was in the Frontline in this Terms, too. And now this Elf was a Female all of a Sudden - how weird. And `she´ turned around, looking directly at him, as he couldn´t resist to say: "I can tell!"

For Jor, feeling and seeing all this wasn´t something new - but for `Jortrigan´ it was. And it seemed to be to her Likings. There was a Bound now between them both - like that of Siblings - and close ones, too. So now gender-shifting Vortrigan had become more like Jor - a bit more `Succubus´.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:14 am

Meanwhile (I still wanna DO something!) Crye (I also love Crossovers sometimes) still was in the Black Manor - to be precisely, she was at the vast Cemetary behind the Black Manor. Loaded with huge Amounts of arcane Powers thanks to Pretorius´ magic Weapon of Mass Distortion Crye had developed an advanced instinctal Sense for arcane Activities - and eventually how to use them.
For normal People and especially for Felaryans, who seem to be unused to Places like this, the Cemetary still is an eerie, rarely frequented Place - so here, floating between all these old Graves between all the Elms, weeping Willows and the wildly growing Ivy, the spooky Girl was pretty much alone.
Here were all Kinds of Graves - even some Tombs. And one of them was especially unique - it was made out of white Marble and looked like a small Church. And it was... open. There only was a small Plate, made out of Brass, where was to read:

Sagt Dir diese Welt nicht zu,
gehe auf die nächste zu.
Denn Niemand geht von uns,
sie gehen nur vor uns.

Foreign Language - there were several Graves with Signs on it Crye couldn´t even read - but this here was... strange. So she curiously went in - silently, still floating, like a bodyless Shadow. In there... was nothing special - only a very large and heavy-looking Brass Sarcophagus in a round little Hall, where dead Leaves were lying on the polished Marble Floor. And as Crye went back, something had... changed. It still was dark, but the Air was... weird. A little dusty, perhaps. Looking around, even the Cemetary had changed - and there were Stars in the Night Sky Crye had never seen before...
And a deep, sonor sounding Rush... a Mixture of several Sounds... a constant Background Sound so to say. Looking around for more Clues Crye realized: Here the Night wasn´t this dark. Around the Cemtary there had to be several pretty strong Light Sources...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:53 am

Immediately upon casting the spell, Jor could feel something within Voltrigan laying on her, trying to cast her out. She would have collapsed to the floor, but seeing as the two of them were one being, she didn't really have anywhere to go. She had the strangest image pop into her head of another succubus planting her boot on Jor's spanked ass. Still though, the spell was working. All that madness aura roiling inside her must have made her spells powerful. Jor wondered what the transformation looked like. She heard 'Lady' Voltrigan's sweet voice and hot bod with its gorgeous toned curves, dark chocolate skin and plush "landing gear" and gave a mental fist pump as she tried to appease Voltrigan's mother (who must also be the onewith her boot on Jor's ass) and father ( a man she thought looked similar to Volti) that she was friendly. Jor realized something as she felt their minds link their construction such that they were close as siblings and even closer. Jor would swallow mentally as she realized that there were to be no more secrets between the two of them. Someone else would know her true form, her past. Just as she understood his, and his love and ability with music. She worried if he would understand. Suddenly, her tantric sense, or perhaps she should say their sense caught Bo's attentions on their form. Jor would giggle mentally as Bo said that he could tell. Their minds being linked made mental communication between the two possible and so she thought. "Hehe Volti. Looks like we already have an admirer. You wanna take this body for a spin?" She asked, preparing a shrink spell.

Kaheti could feel each and every little hand inside her and on her as they explored her body from both the outside and the inside. She particularly shivered as she felt tiny hands playing with her esophagus' opening which would clench tightly and moistly on its occupant pushing them down her throat as a bulge marked the progress of the tiny down her throat. Her stomach opening would massage and flinch at the hands of a female tiny. And Desdemonah's comment sent her blushing, as she kissed her down there. Her attentions were obviously having an effect too as Kaheti's panties grew moist.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:21 pm

By just looking at the reshaped 'Elven Woman fresh out of Hell', Jor could tell - this Person is more a Dare Devil than Vortrigan. In another World such People are called Stuntmen or even Frillseekaz. Here she is just a Helluva Woman, as she tilted her Head while looking back at Jor: "Could it be, that I am a bit bigger? How interesting..."
Then she looked back at Bo, whose nicely rounded Face seemed trying to get as red as his tiny Freckles. Then Jortrigan got a really big Smile, mentioning with a slightly sinister Tone: "Okay - now let's see, who soon is gonna be smaller, harhar..."

All of a sudden Desdemonah sat up and began to laugh in her cute Way: "Man - this is so strange! We are stuffed beyond all Sense - and even our 'Food' loves it! This is so hilarious!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 am

Jor did look at Jortrigan and noticed several things. One being that Jor's link to them must have increased her height. The other thing that Jor noticed is Jortrigan's penchant for thrillseeking. Jortrigan would give her a grin and in a slightly sinister, teasing tone ask who it was about to be smaller. Jor would just laugh, casting her shrinking/telekinesis spell on Bo till he was only eight inches tall and fit in the palm of Jortrigan's hand. A perfect "snack" to test out her new body.

Kaheti also began to chuckle, outright laughing a bit too much for her. It was true though. What Desdemonah said was true. They were stuffed beyond belief but that didn't seem to hamper the excitement of their "Food". Even now, Kaheti could still feel them pressing up against her cuddling stomach walls.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:52 am

With a broad Ivory Smile and her elegant Face framed by a Veil of heavy, long and glossy black Hair Jortrigan looked back at Jor, saying: "Man, being You sure is a hard Job - but I think You are pretty good at it!"
While on her Way over to Bo, Jortrigan simply grabbed the cute Akeno - and did put her astride on a surprised Dylan´s Lap: "So, now - there You go! Now have some Fun, watch... and learn, hehe..."
As the elven Woman fresh out of Hell arrived at the Bunch, where Bo was sitting, the other Guys gave her respectfully plenty of Space - You never know...
Okay - usually Vortrigan was very playfull and he experienced well and often with his unique Appearance and Heritage - as an elegant and androgynous Melange of Elf and Succubus he was used to have female and even male Admirers. So pushing Fabienne (or Fabiola) a bit over the Brink was cute and exciting. But now... she really felt flibustier-like, flamboyant like Heck and ready to literally jump out of some high Window, so to speak.
`Man, I feel, as if my Blood has turned into Lava somehow!´ she thought by herself, as she squatted down in Front of a pretty baffled Bo and looked with Interest at his wild, but also pretty cuddly Appearance with her exotic, bordeaux-red Eyes: "So, now... how fascinating... You really like me, no Matter if I am like this - or `normal´, yes?"
Still irritated by being `trapped´ on a wooden Square, which was a Chair just Seconds ago and now amidst pretty huge Persons the small Guy could do nothing but look at Jortrigan. And she looked back - how cute this one was... He had nice and elegantly shaped, long Limbs, a cute Face with a big-eyed Main Expression - and these tiny Freckles...  
Anyone was watching this - even the Barkeeper, polishing one and the same Glass for some Time by now...

Meanwhile Desdemonah began to smile softly, looking at Kaheti: "See - and feel... Now You know, You really are not something ugly - or hateworthy. You are You - and that is pretty much to be a bit proud of, don´t You think?"
Watching Kaheti´s streamlined Elegance she continued quietly: "And I think I will look for some new Clothes, too - You are nice in these - and You really feel good..."
Then the Door to the Backroom opened - and Roth and Eastwood came back in, joining the Party. And Roth began to smile: "Woow - here You Guys are! Wanna hear something interesting? Eastwood recently has learned quite-a-Lot!"
Indeed - normally the Soldier Girl looked, as if she always espected to be ambushed - but now she looked quite relaxed, as she asked someone with a surprisingly soft Voice...

http://abload.de/img/duranteastwood2m5j86.jpg

And all of them here in the Kitchen could see, whoever was deep in Eastwood´s Belly - had to be pretty big to make such Bulges with his Knees...
"Mooh... I like this!" Calin said and looked yearning at Fabiola: "What... ?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:23 pm

(//apologizes profusely for having fallen off the edge of the world like that. I had forgotten the password to the site. I missed you so much QQ //glomps ban )

Jor chuckles lightly. "Tell me about it." She'd say, cracking a joke with a slight smile. Jor watched as Jortrigan began to approach Bo, simultaneously pushing a timid Akeno into Dylan's lap, leaving the girl surprised apparently. But by the way that Akeno began to cling and cuddle with her, Jor was reassured that balance was restored metaphysically to the universe. Regardless, the main show had yet to start and Jor creaked up an eyebrow in anticipation as Jortrigan approached the now miniscule Bo, and began teasing him. She was not aware of how Jortrigan felt her blood burning, but she could gather through her tantric sense that love was in the air. Jor purred lightly, the feeling sending a tingle through her. She was a succubus after all.

Kaheti's walls were fully down now. Unexpected. And yet, she felt a sense of relief and dare she say it, joy to be around Desdemonah. The girl herself emanated calming waves of aura, that washed over Kaheti like the reserves of a deep ocean. Desdemonah muttered something to herself though Kaheti didn't quite catch what. Instead, she enlightened Desdemonah with a view of her maw as she yawned and sleepily crawled into Des' lap to lie down. Soon after, Roth and Eastwood came in. At first, there was a slight tension that passed through Kaheti's body, put it soon passed as she noticed who it was and gave a slight chuckle when she saw that steady, stubborn Eastwood had learned the pleasure of having a close person inside her. She made a beckoning motion to Roth, inviting her to sleep with her. As soon as she was close, she whispered. "So, who is Eastwood's new friend?" She asked giggling.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:42 am

Small and happy Akeno embraced her tall Dylan, while the slimbuilt Blonde had another Revelation she almost forgot; to make sure her Body can use the cybernetical Limb, Doc Strange had altered her Metabolism with Jessica´s overwhelmingly powerful DNA. So in some Way Dylan could be called Jessica´s `Big Sister´. And the longlimbed Drummer Girl thought: `Funny - perhaps this is the Reason my Voice is now more powerful, when I sing - or why I have the strange Feeling something had changed inside me...´
It also reminded Dylan about her Curiosity and Fascination for this insanely strong, short and bluehaired Girl, when she first met her (see also `Ticket to Wonderland´). So Dylan looked at Akeno with her bluegreen Eyes: "Say - could You do me a Favor?"
"Oh, Mistress Dylan - just say it! I´ll do anything You ask me for!" Akeno answered, joyfully bouncing up and down with her round Bum, while sitting astride on Dylan´s Lap and the silverblonde Girl blushed: "How do I put it... Okay, lately I feel a bit odd in my Throat - can You look in there and tell me, if You can see something strange?"
"I hope, You don´t get sick? I will check this out for You!" the small and nicely rounded Akeno said with a worried Tone in her Voice - and Dylan showed her her rosy Throat - which was unusual for the Yamata Girl - in the first Place, because it was unusually big... and Akeno didn´t know why - but she began to get really excited and rolled up the right Sleeve of her Montsuki in a shortbreathed and adventurous Mood: "I... I have to confirm something - may I... ?"
"Okay, go on - aaaahhh..." Dylan tried to open up her Mouth even more - she wondered, what Akeno was up to. Then Dylan felt the small and elegant right Hand of Akeno sneaking carefully over her flat Tongue, through this wide stretched Throatbow and her Fingertips bumping against the laryngal Flap, before they curiously met her unusually wide open Esophagus: Starting to tremble Akeno whispered: "I... Say, is it - uhhm... `Normal´ to start getting aroused by seeng and feeling this? There is nothing strange in here - but I like it - it´s so... big and soft..."  
"Ngo - ngokh here..." Dylan tried to answer, somehow happy and a bit proud to be admired, despite of her... `Handicap´, made out of Titanium. She used to be excited listening to Jessica´s sometimes creepily morbid Stories around her Ability to devour some really big Things - so this is how this can feel... Dylan´s small, but firm and round Breasts on her wiry Chest got even more perky, which Akeno could realize very well... The first natural born Metal Girl of Felarya really got fired up.

And Jortrigan could see this out of the Corner of her Eyes and even feel that on her `Excitement-Radar´, so to speak - and smiled, as she began to squat down in Front of this now small Bo - who was totally baffled to see this now huge and almost deadly elegant Being directly in Front of him. The elven Woman (this charismatic Entity really could not be called a `Girl´ anymore) fresh out of Hell liked to see this Guy - he looked like these Musicians, who used to play the `Grunge´ Style a bit. And he looked like someone who uses more than the usual Senses to experience new Acquaintances. And this in a refreshing and interesting Way. At first his Feet dangled over the Chair - then he jumped on the Floor, while all the other Guests in the Tavern observed this. The eight Inches tall Guy strolled around an amused Jortrigan, while the Barkeeper asked Jor respectfully: "Uhhm... I hope the others won´t get smaller?"
"Don´t sweat it - I will pay the Bill for this Evening, okay?" Jortrigan answered, throwing over her big and pretty thick Wallet, making them all wonder - and soon the Orders for more Drinks came in. Then Jortrigan watched Bo again, who was standing directly before her, which reminded her of an almost identical Moment, someone called Vortrigan had not too long ago, as he approached a huge Donna Diana, wearing a slightly identical Leggins... with a growing Smile Jortrigan still squatted before Bo, while opening her elegant Thighs even more, letting her glossy black Leather Leggins creak...
Some of the Students, who had Cell Phones started making Photographs of the Scenery, as Bo began to come closer between Jortrigan´s Legs, as he remarked: "I think this is possibly the best World for someone like me to live in..."
"You have no Idea yet..." Jortrigan purred.

Coming closer to Kaheti Roth kneeled over her - to feel her rounded Tummy with a broad Smile: "Man - this really is hot - I can feel quite a Lot of Guests in there hehe..."
Indeed, Kaheti could feel them, too - how they cuddled in her Stomach - and how some of them loved to feel the End of her Esophagus, like this small Girl, who obviously liked to put her Head in there, looking uo this wet Tube...
Then Roth cuddled against Kaheti, so Desdemona had to spread her Legs a bit more, gently welcoming them both. And the Shazir Girl smiled: "I knew it - someone who dresses as stylish as us two surely is okay. Hey, even Donna Diana looks a bit like us, hehe..."
Then Desdemonah blushed - as she felt, that an unusually cute-looking Eastwood began to lean against her, and sat down too, with her round, soft Bum in this white Leggins - directly on Desdemonah´s left Hand, which rested on the Floor like the right did. Irritated the Garden Girl looked at her right Hand, which almost vanished between Eastwood´s wide open Legs - and then she looked at her. Yes, indeed - the Soldier Girl had changed. Her broad, catlike Face with this cute Pout and her green Eyes, which usually gave off a suspicious Main Expression was softened somehow. So Desdemonah asked: "I... You are feeling well?"
Eastwood didn´t say anything - sie opened her glossy wet and rosy Throat joyfully in her typical Manner, til it looked almost painfully stretched - and a baffled Desdemonah saw... a Pair of Boots, framing her Voice Box. And pretty big ones, too. Roth smiled at Kaheti, saying: "I really don´t know what he looks like - he´s in there a pretty long Time by now. I only know his Name - he is called Kyle. Eastwood has gotten pretty cool lately!"
Desdemonah was intrigued to see that: "Ugh... this is surprising! He really has to be pretty big..."
"Hehe... yes, he totally fills me up! I still think this is creepy somehow - but it gives me this strange Feeling of being totally alive, imagining to be able doing something like that!" Eastwood confessed and Desdemonah nodded slowly and finally understanding with a soft Smile. After all, Eastwood was a Clone Soldier - no Wonder she was not used to feel this Way, So the Garden Girl explained: "Yes - Your Body has so-called erogene Zones. And they can´t be `designed away´. Like down there - I think You also discovered a Liking being touched there?"
And as Desdemonah carefully moved her Fingers against the Place between Eastwood´s open Legs, the Soldier Girl started to moan softly and came closer towards Desdemonah, rubbing her Bum against the Garden Girl´s Hand: "Mhh... Yes, I do like this... a Lot!"
"I can tell - Say, Your Labia seem to be a bit hard? This is amazing - are You perhaps knowing some Lessons of the Shinto-Techno-Khamasutra? I can´t do this - I´m a bit jealous, hehe..." Desdemonah asked with Interest - her Civilization had no Problems talking about something like this. Then Roth began to smile even more: "We both don´t know anything about this Khama-whatever. I just showed her what I like. So she practised - but because she knows all her Muscles well, she learned this Trick pretty fast."
"Perhaps You two are gifted this Way." Desdemonah presumed respectfully and had to admit: "This feels cute - I like this..."
"I like this, too..." Eastwood replied quietly with a dreamy Expression and Roth smiled at Kaheti: "Harhar, when we move out into Space, we really have a Lot of Things saving us from being bored, I can tell!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:13 am

Jor, having felt that her work was complete, decided to see if she could snare her own fine catch. She leaned up against the bar and watched for anybody interesting that strolled her way. To the barkeep's respectful question, she chuckled a bit and fixated him with her ruby eyes, the corners of her mouth drawn into a faint smile as she asked him, but also anyone who had the guts to approach her that she liked. "Are you sure you don't want to try it? I promise it will be...very exciting."

As Kaheti was given the attentions of both Roth and the small girl inside her, something unbelievable happened. Kaheti bit her lip and began to purr, as a thought sprung to mind. 'I have to see if that little Neera girl wants to come along with me.' And so she did. Kaheti saw the boots in Eastwood's throat, no doubt those of her passenger. A guy named Kyle, by the sounds of things was enjoying his stay inside Eastwood's stomach. She turned to Roth and whispered, with a slight joking nudge. "How much do you want to bet she takes him to space with her?" She noticed the interaction going on between Eastwood and Desdemonah, and perked up as soon as Roth mentioned space. She went over to Eastwood, and said. "Ehm, Eastwood, I do not know if your crew is still accepting members but if so I would like to join." Then she glanced over at Desdemonah with a question in her eye. Did Des want to come too?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:42 am

Looking at this huge but elegant, all-red Woman with her Horns, this spearlike Tail - and folded Wings the Man stammered: "I... can tell. But I have to run this Tavern, You know..."
But then Jor felt something at her Bum...
Iria, a tiny Flores-II-Girl who was about 110 cm big, came back from her Room, she had rent two Days ago - opened the Door to the Guest Room and bumped into something big, as she realized that this was... a huge, longlegged Woman in tight red Clothes, standing right next to the Bar Desk.
Still watching them all Craven was hiding a bit in the Shadows - but she surely saw Jor fetching her Warrant off the Wall. Good for her she left her huge Sword and her usual dark Clothes in the Manor. Well - Craven was sure, she had nothing to hide. Wearing a glossy black bellyfree Tank Top and a light blue Stretch she looked like a puppetlike small blackhaired Girl - and not like an Assassin live out of the Shadow Realms... Besides her Ability she really was looking cute - even her Belly Button was cute. So she stood there and observed a playful, still squatting Jortrigan, who observed this tiny Bo, who even stooped a bit, while walking through the Place between her Overknee-Boots, observing and carefully touching her taut, glossy-black Leather Bum in Awe: "You really are a beautiful and kind Person..."
"Man, and You really are sweet... Well, I have Lotsa Time, so have some Fun down there." Jortrigan replied, letting her Bum wiggle a bit, making the black Leather creak a bit more...
Meanwhile Akeno still was totally enthralled, as Dylan tilted ber Pelvis back and so making herself a bit `smaller´, so the Yamata Girl had a better View on what was going on with her Hand in Dylan´s deep Maw. Breathless Akeno observed her whole Underarm - how it easily fitted into Dylan´s Esophagus and how aroused the small, buxom Girl got as she realized her big Girlfriend had absolutely no Gag Reflex - but a very well developed... Gulp Reflex instead. A Fact, Dylan realized at the same Time, thinking: `Thank You, Jessica! This totally turns me so on...´
So seeing her Arm slipping even deeper down - and now being able to see, how deep it was in Dylan´s rosy and surprisingly wide Esophagus, Akeno tried to think something - and this resulted in: `So... this is the famous Pharynx of a felaryan carnivorous Girl..."
Still sitting astride on Dylan´s endless seeming Thighs the small Yamata Girl rubbed her left Hand between these wide open Legs - and Akeno also loved to feel the warm and tight raw Jeans Cloth of Dylan´s Stonewashed Stretch - making Dylan embrace her and softly pushing Akeno´s Head towards her wide open Mouth, where the Yamata Girl could see, how Dylan´s Uvula rubbed a bit over her Elbow: "Ngn.. haha..."
"Ohh... I do so love this... If we were in a Desert with nothing to eat at all, I would be happy to be Your Meal, Mistress Dylan!" Akeno moaned in a yearning Tone, making Dylan wonder, thinking: `Wow - I really am better than I thought...´
"YESS! THAT´S the RIGHT Spirit!" Jortrigan joyfully turned her Head over to them, cheering them on with a big Smile, while Bo still was standing under her Bum, observing this wiry, longlimbed Blonde with the small blackhaired Girl on her wide open Lap, wondering: "Man - I really could imagine this being totally sexy..."
Then Jortrigan looked down at him with an even bigger Smile: "Now guess, why I like You this much - and why You are the small one here, harhar..."

So Desdemonah asked Eastwood, pointing on her bulged Tummy: "Then I guess, these Bulges are not his Knees - but his Elbows, right?"
"Ohh yes... his Head is pretty down below right now..." Eastwood moaned with a serene Smile and Desdemonah smiled back: "So I see the special Technique I wanted to try out works - good to know..." And while Eastwood enjoyed this intense Rubbing in her whole Body, Roth said: "Why not? This one Day she smiled more than all these Years before. And I want to know the Guy a bit better, who had tamed Eastwood, hehe..."
"You sure saw him - he was sitting between Your Legs, while Shelley did - uhm... `prepare´ me." Eastwood reminded Roth and she smiled back: "Yeah - but so I never really saw his Face this good! And now it´s where no one can see it."
And as Kaheti went up and asked Eastwood about her `Special Team´, she could feel, how all the Tinies and Neeras in her Stomach tumbled around, while Eastwood looked at her with an astonishingly sweet Expression on her surprised Face: "I thought You were already in - and Desdemonah, too?"
"Yes, I will do this - Because I have a Spare Spacecraft - and so I also know how to steer one. Besides, I am a Doctor - and perhaps You need one. And because I have promised Kaheti to stay at her Side." Desdemonah replied with her soft Voice - and then she raised a Finger: "But at first... I will go to Donna Diana´s Store to buy some very tight and stretchy Pants! Just look at Kaheti - I love them! And then I will eat something big - because I will train more and I am a bit hungry..."
Then Calin, who still was observing them from the Table with Fabiola mentioned: "Oh, that´s easy - if You still want to learn how a real Predator feels - I remember Kaheti having the pink Neko Chief Girl from the Tiny Trader Gang somewhere... the one I got this Pistol from!"
Showing the unique Weapon around a bit Calin smiled as Desdemonah´s Expression darkened and Fabiola saw the big Pupils in her turmaline green Eyes beginning to glow: "Tiny Traders? How utterly despicable and disgusting... There really is something like this... ?"
And while Fabiola was frowning and a bit concerned, Kaheti remembered something she thought of, as she encountered Calin for the first Time: Normally peaceful and serene minded Persons can be very dark and frightening, if they ever get angry...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:18 am

Meanwhile on the Big Square

...before the Main Complex of the Black Manor there was something odd to see. Looking like heavily engraved grey Marble, something huge and roughly shaped like a flattened Ovoid was standing on it´s three sturdy extracted Legs. Some strange fin-like Antennae were to be seen - also some spindle-shaped... Things on the Upper Side - but only on the right Side, while on the left, at the Front, there was a Bulge with pretty dark Wind Shields. Everyone of the Students, who had Experience with Deep Space Traveling could easily see, this was an extremely massive Exploration Shuttle - designed to work as independently as possible and built out of Carboceramics with integrated semi-autonomous Nano-Complexes, doing the Maintenance and Repairs, the Vessel´s `Blood´, so to say. Powered by a so-called TOKAMAK Fusion Reactor with the Ability to collect Reaction Mass from Space it truly was nearly independent.

Thus was the HYPERION PRIME.

Next to this Thing, which looked like some weird, round washed Rock at the Sea Shore from further away stood the Stingray Shuttle of Messinah, who was stuffing the big Shuttle with some Equipment: "My - what was she thinking?! Giving this Kid such a small, fragile Ship... HAH! Not , if I can help it! Just You wait and see..."

While all this was going on, the small Girl, who loved being in Kaheti´s Belly this much, worked her Way back to the curly closed Opening, which would lead back into Kaheti´s smooth Esophagus. Actually Dunja wasn´t a Neera - she was a normal looking Girl with silvergrey Hair - she only was about 3,5 Inches tall, that was all. She also was pretty curious to explore the other End of this fascinating Person, who was so... unique to her and her Folks - but much of these Folks were stuffing the lower End right now. After observing Kaheti and her Friends a While - especially while and after the... `Disappearance of Tyler´, she really wondered, what all this Fascination about something like this could be, what it would feel like - and it was the Fact that this really is a Sign, a strong Evidence of Trust and Admiration. Here only two Options could occur - a horrible Death - or something really unbelievable - being loved and safe at a Place which also could be another Dimension, as Volg once did put it. Oh, Dunja so wished to be a bit more big, so Kaheti could feel her more, only her - and perhaps she also could feel, how much she meant to someone like Dunja... Carefully her Fingers touched the Curlings and her left Hand began to slip through this wet, cute Hole again, which can open up so hot and wide, Dunja could collapse on the Spot - only by the Look at it and the luring Sound it creates...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:55 am

(Man - Gotta do something here!)

Bench Rest

Meanwhile even Ivy felt the `special Vibrations´, this Night had to offer. The tall and wiry blonde Power House still was in her Forgery, making Preparations for some Friends, who presumably would leave soon. So she was working on a small Arsenal, she would put into the Shuttle, which still was standing on the vast Place before the Gym Hall.
Bron was watching her from a Shelf on the Wall, as she began to work on some odd Guns: "What are these?"
The Forge Angel began to smile: "Well... These are pretty rare. They are Solenoid Guns. And the Ability You need to use them properly is not to aim and hit the target - but to control them. They are enormously powerful."
"Really?" Bron looked on Awe at this black, roughly gun-shaped Thing, which was... pretty massive. Built out of a bulky TefloCarbon-Frame the COGAN .600 with it´s Heavy-Duty-Barrel made out of Carbo-Silicium really was a Sight - You didn´t need to be a Gun Nut to see that this Thing could be used to take out an MBT easily. And You don´t have to be a Psychiatrist to realize: Bron loved to see his Dynamite Girl from Heaven in her usual (and pretty used) tight Jeans Attire with a big Gun. And Ivy really has gotten totally into it, as she continued: "All You need is a good Source for electric Power to load up the MegaCoil-System - and some Steel Bolts the Caliber of 0.6 Inches, which are exactly 3 Inches long. Pretty simple to be produced by Yourself. Using the most profound physical Laws it will accelerate these Bolts to almost 30000 m/sec. Meaning, this Gun hits like a small Meteorite. I think, this will be the most fitting Weapon for someone like Eastwood."
"You think, they will be in Need of Weapons?" Bron tilted hie Head and Ivy nodded: "Where People are, there will be Conflict. Hate to say it: Intelligence not inevitably means Wisdom, You know..."
Then Bron looked at some other Guns - totally shiny, polished, almost ridiculously huge, big-barreled Revolvers - some with a metyllic blue Tube on their Frame. They all had a black Rubber Grip with a red Strap at the Back. So he wondered: "What are these?"
"These are from a Land called BRAZIL. Much alike here: Dampy, vast Jungles, much Water. I have two Kinds of them: The `small´ ones are in .44Magnum, six Rounds and the big ones .500Magnum, five Rounds. No Jamming, no Oxidation, no Problem. To adjust the Red Dots You only need a friggin´ steady Bench Rest - that´s why they are here, where I can strap them into this Bench Vise. Then You shoot a complete Drum at the white Wall over there... and adjust the Red Dot right into the Middle of the Shot Pattern. Then You got Yourself a pretty damn precisely shootin´ Revolver. And if You get hit by one of these Monsterz, You surely know, You´re out of the Game." Ivy explained and Bron tilted his Head even more: "You... okay?"
The Forge Angel sat down at her Work Bench and looked at him: "Uhhm... yeah, Why?"
Bron smiled: "I think, You need to cool off a bit..."
"Good Idea!" Ivy got a Bottle with Whiskey out of a Casket and fetched two Mugs - a big one and a small one, making Bron smile again: "Yeah, that´s more like it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 am

Jor was living it up near the bar, enjoying the flow of the evening when all of a sudden she felt something bump into her butt. She turned around only to find that the something was not a thing but instead a person. Jor would smile as she glanced down at them, the height difference between the two readily apparent, the other's head essentially at her butt's level. Her dark, red serpentine tongue would flicker between her teeth as she gave a gleaming, teasing grin, like a cat that had caught a mouse. "Ooh. You're a naughty girl. In the mood for some fun?" She'd ask the smaller girl.

(I have to admit, I kinda wanna see a picture of (Dunja and Kaheti) ;D)

Kaheti gives a confused frown, as if she is trying hard to remember something. "I suppose the pleasure is messing with me. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to make it official like." She gave a soft smile at Desdemonah when she stated that she was coming along with them. Then they mentioned the Tiny Traders Chief, and Kaheti said as she drew forth the bottle. "Oh yes, her." The pink Neko in question was curled up near the wall of the bottle, head in lap with her arms around her knees. Her shoulders appeared to be shaking slightly. She was a pitiable thing. Kaheti offered the bottle to Desdemona. Then uttered a slight moan as that same small one, played with her esophagus again. Suddenly, very carefully, Kaheti's espohagus began to pull the girl up and into her rosy mouth, laying her on Kaheti's tongue which began to play with the small girl happily. Kaheti stretched her mouth wide open, and began to speak to the little girl. "You. What's your name? I'm taking you with me everywhere, little tease."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:01 am

Iria was almost stunned. The Flores-II-Mechanic, who was stranded here was used to be surrounded by big People - but this... She also had figured out, that here being small also could mean being half-dead. But this literally fully grown Woman... despite her obvious Horns and this irritating Tail she really looked like some Kind of ancient Fire Goddess. Even her Outfit looked fire-proof. And if that wasn´t enough, it was this skin tight, it made her look like some Kind of streamlined Art-Deco Hood Ornament... This metallic-red chessboard-like Structure of the Cloth really was something. So Iria stood there, her Nose hardly reaching to Jor´s Belt Buckle, looking up to her with her big brown Eyes and blushing: "Uhh... Sorry..."

"Oh yes, Mistress Kaheti - I will do whatever You say! I am Dunja, an ongoing Scientist - I am so glad You finally noticed me..." the small Woman answered, lolling on Kaheti´s Tongue and watching back into her stretched Throat. This made Desdemonah smile, proving her right once again. Then the Garden Girl went up to the Table and began to release all the small ones out of her deep Stomach - but they still were watching her on the Table- and this Glass with the odd, pink Thing within: "Hey - it really is a Neko..."
"Screw her, did You hear, she´s the Boss of some Tiny Hunters?"
"We should take her to the Abkhani Judges - they would teach her..."
"I know a better Solution." Desdemonah said, with a weird Espression in her usual calm Face. Looking at the Glass she explained: "I can´t talk about something in a honest and convincing Way, if I didn´t experienced it - to have a real own Opinion You have to learn about everything."
"What do You want to do?" Fabiola asked and Desdemonah answered: "A totally sinfree Mind is an unreachable Goal for anyone this Person wants to inspire with her Ideals, because this Mind does not know anything about Sins and how they occur - so this Mind has to be a bit stained in Order to get more credible."
"And this means... " Faviola wanted to know, as Desdemonah stared at this pink Creature in the Jar with her dark green Eyes: "An Anathema - I will devour her."
"Yes - show her, what it´s like being hunted Your whole Life!" the Tinies shouted. And Volg laconically said: "At least she´d be honoured in an odd Way - she´s the first one... a Highscore no one can break anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Like a Goddess

...Desdemonah throned astride on the Table in the Kitchen in the Booze Box - and a very sinister looking and feeling Goddess, too. Between her long Thighs this Glass with the pink Neko stood, surrounded by Masses of small People, cheering Desdemonah on, almost worshipping her - just like a Goddess. And if You would happen to see this Desdemonah in all her dark, almost barocque Splendour for the first Time You would inevitably come to think, it´could be a bad Idea to arouse her Attention too much... Inside this overwhelmingly shadowy Entity in these intimidating Clouds full opulent and smouldering Wrath, there was a small, little Desdemonah, who wondered, how she could have lost her Temper this easily - but the Thought about all these poor little Guys and their cruel Fate, delivered by the Hands of this despicable, pink and obviously pampered Person did feed her Rage like an Ocean full of Rocket Fuel.
Speaking of...
When they reach out into the vast Universes they easily could encounter Worlds and Civilisations, where they could be seen as supernatural Beings - even her, the normally calm and serene Desdemonah could be seen as Sort of a... Super-Hero.
Or - and this is, where her Goose Bumps appeared - as a Monster.
Where she herself originates from, on EDEN VII, the Garden World, someone like Calin for Example was unthinkable. Good, Desdemonah´s Wrath, which was unknown to her until now, showed up here at the Black Manor, where she was supposed to learn something anyway - and where she hopefully also would learn to control this... Power.
Yes - Desdemonah could feel this, deep within this something, which felt like a roaring, deafening and ravenous Black Hole - this was a Power, which better never should be underestimated. As a trained spiritual Being Desdemonah realized, that her newly discovered Ability and her new Skills combined, were merging together - presumably resulting in vanished People and also vanished Souls.
But here and now it just seemed to be the right Thing to do.

Just perfect!

...Donna Diana smiled, looking at her Work with a satisdied Smile. A really great Night! Right in Front of her stood... a big, well-filled Candy Glass, in which something resembling violet Glass Marbles could be seen. Putting her alchemistic Tools aside, she sat down on a Chair and was proud - she also was proud of Shelley, which had developed quite fine. At least it was HER Idea, not only spreading the `Tuning´, but also the `Philosophy´ to Persons, who have proven to be worth being a Part of.. `The Movement´. And the Philosophy Shelley, Donna Diana and Ivy agreed on goes like this: "Any Form of Love is a positive Achievement and has to be respected, cherished and rewarded."
And if a good Angel as Ivy was, a neutral Being like Shelley and a so-called bad Person like Donna Diana had the same Opinion, this had to mean something. So Donna Diana finally had the Idea to create `The helpful Medicine´. A magical Fleshforming Formula, including her and Shelley´s Ideas in a highly compressed Form - these `Marbles´. And then she decided to bring these on Board the Hyperion, as she just encountered the surprised Doc Strange: "Hoo - look, who is here - my cute Universal Genius - whatcha up tp?"
Scratching the Back of his Head he answered: "Uhhm - I think something like a Shrinking- or Growing Spell is really heavy to create - but here I have the finally miniaturized Form of the Tensor-Technology..."
He showed the curious Sorceress his Work, resulting in something, that looked like a small Chest of big, heavy and rugged looking Wrist Watches - much like those some Special Forces used to wear. She got big Eyes: "Whooo - look at these... pretty fancy, I would say..."
"Yes - Patient No.:01 is wearing an odd red metallic Thing on her Wrist - so I came up with these multifunctional Devices. They automatically adjust themselves to the usual Time. You also can use them as a ComLink - and with the internal Tensor-Coil, which is powered by a BiMetall-Microcell, recharging with Body Warmth... Shortly said: These Watches are the last in my Research of magotechnical Creation." Doc Strange explained, as Donna Diana clenched one of these Watches on her left Wrist and sat down on a Couch in the Living-Room and smiled: "Hohooo. I love it, when You say such Things - continue!"
The keen Observer Doc Strange was realized, here was something odd going on, looking at the Way Donna Diana lolled on this Couch with her broad, cat-like Smile and watching him with these stinging, silvergrey wolflike Eyes, as he explained a bit more: "Built out of INCONEL-X and HALCONITE, nearly indestructable Metals these Watches will be very rugged and reliable. Well, You have to touch the Person You want to alter in Size - which works from eight Inches up to about 30 Meters. Everything in and at this Person will also change Size - including Attire, Jewelry and Tools. This is done by the Kirlian-Effect. And You don´t have Time to adjust a Function most of the Time - so I made these Functions to be triggered mentally - recording to EEG-Results, this works for every humanoid Lifeform in the same Way."
"You mean just like... this?" Donna Diana smiled naughtily, leaned forward and touched Doc Strange´s Nose with her left Index - causing him to collapse down to a Height of perhaps 60 cm. Applauding with her cute, small Hands Donna Diana laughed her crystal clear Laughter: "Hehe, just great - I mean, not! Well - Your Invention works just fine!"
Resting her right Overknee Boot on the Coffee Table she gently pushed the small and still a bit desorientated Doc Strange between her elegant Thighs and smiled even more: "Oh, You really do care so sweet about all of us - mind me, caring about You a bit, hm?"
And as the longmaned Scientist bounced with his Face softly against this wide open and invtitng looking Place between Donna Diana´s Legs in these thin, glossy-black Leather Leggins, her Eyes widened and with an amused Voice she said: "Ohh, this is cute - by the Way, I learned from Shelley a new Technique, she called the `Eastwood-Style´ - would You like to test it out with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:47 am

Jor's eyes twinkled slightly as she gazed down into the spell-bound eyes of Iria, as the latter in turn explored her body. Unable to resist, Jor teased the smaller lady. "Like what you see, sweet thing?" She whispered, her hands clasping together above her head as she began to twist and undulate her body in a mesmerizing belly dance. And considering that Iria's eyes were at Jor's belt buckle, she'd get quite an eyeful. Succubi want to be desired, if they can snag a partner to play with and in their bodies even better, and besides taking a peek at Iria's mind told Jor she had some effect on the girl.

At being called Mistress, Kaheti would laugh. "You may call me that if you wish. Though it feels a little strange. A person like me with that title." Kaheti gave Dunja a lap with her tongue, slathering her in more saliva. "Of course I noticed you." The girl had found a sweet spot within her afterall. It was hard not to notice her. Kaheti was merely amused and pleased that her offer had been accepted. She slowly deposited Dunja in hand and began to empty her stomach of Tinies as well, before plopping Dunja back in her saliva filled mouth. Time to address the other problem.

As Desdemonah would sit goddess-like on the table with the Neko between her legs, she'd find a hand clap onto her shoulder in objection. It was Kaheti, strangely enough. Ms Nasty in all her glory was stopping this. "Wiping her from existence is not a good solution. It merely absolves her and does not make her atone. I have a better idea. Dunja, I would like you to make two bracelets to withstand digestion. Volg, enchant one both with the ability to protect one from digestion. For the second one make sure the wearer can feel the pain to the limit so it will not break her." She then turns to the Neko and points to Desdemonah's guts. "For a period of time each day, you will be here. Feeling what happens to those you deliver." She then gives the second bracelet to Desdemonah to start the Neko's punishment and the first, the shielding one to Dunja. "For when you want to spend longer inside me." She'd say with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next