Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:57 am

`Man - he really is sooo cute!´ Kaela thought, carefully closing her Thighs a bit. Ishoam could feel these two Bulges cuddling at his Cheeks, the warm and soft Rubbing of the Cloth. And Kaela said: "Well - I think she will be here soon. See - this Wristwatch has a strong Transmitter - and Pearl herself has a Receiver. Just in Case there could be Trouble she can´t deal with by herself..."
"But she can!" another, quite cute Voice was to be heared, as with a deep Hum a... remarkable Person with short and fuzzy, silver-coloured Hair arrived in Mid-Air. Then this Person looked at Ishoam: "Huh? who´s this?"

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Highspeedpearl46sw7

She landed, took off her unusual Glasses - and looked close at the unknown Man with her big amethyst-coloured Eyes: "I... know You. You were at this big Party with the huge Spider-Woman, right? Where Exilon was making Music, right?"
Then she looked at Kaela and back to him - and smiled: "Theheee... You´re really in the big ones, hm? Isn´t she just totally sexy?"
The Highspeed-Fairy did put her Hands on the Insides of Kaela´s Thighs - and the silent Giantess spreaded them again with an amused Smile, while this amazing Fairy explained: "Okay, hehe... I think here´s much Room for two, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:11 am

Ishoam thought there was something gauge my familiar about this woman. "Yes that's right, I was at that party. Exilon put on the quite the show didn't she? And I'm sorry. Your name escapes me at the moment."

He takes a step back into the fold, looking up at Kaela blushing. "You are rather sexy Kaela, but do you really intend to stuff both of us in your pants?" He wasn't quite sure how far to go with this woman. If he ticked her off, she could just digest him right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:34 am

Her elegant Face turned back to be unreadable, almost sphinx-like. Then she asked back: "In my Pants? Who do You think I am?"
Then she smiled again, lolling against the Tree in her Back: "I said earlier - I am pretty hedonistic - I like being touched - and perhaps being admired a bit, that´s all."
"And she likes Jewels." Pearl nodded and Kaela agreed: "Yeah - this, too. Lucky me, having this brown Skin. So I can wear golden Things without looking like a white painted Wall, hehe..."
"Oh, by the Way - I´m Pearl!" the Fairy said, shaking Ishoam´s Hand joyfully and Kaela mentioned: "How´s Dan, by the Way?"
"Wellll..." Pearl blushed and said: "Uhhm... He fainted - so I took ihm back in his Bed. He should be allright by tomorrow."  
"Harhar... so You see, Ishoam - I´m not this naughty. Just look at her." Kaela smiled, pointing at Pearl. And she stuck out her strawberry-coloured Tongue, replying: "I am so not! PHTPBBPB..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 5:03 am

He would look at the strawberry tongue and then to Pearl, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you, Pearl. It's too bad we didn't get a chance to see each other much since that party. Your friend here says you're quite fun to be around. And that you have the capability to grow yourself and shrunk people at will like a fairy can."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 am

Standing before him Pearl said, stopping her two thick and sturdy looking Wings, which folded on her Back: "Yeah - I´m... Sort of that I think. Was pretty hard to get this Size-shanging-Stuff in my Head."
Considering something she continued: "Well, I think, I´m Sort of a High-Tech-Fairy. I easily break the Sound Barreer, can outmanoeuver anyone in Mid-Air... and oh, hey!"
Pearl looked at him with a big Smile, bouncing like an enthusiastic Teenager: "Shall I show You something? I tell You, this is something You will not see every Day!"
Kaela leaned back again and watched them both - they really were cute...
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:17 am

Ish looked over the high-tech fairy and wondered what Tache would have thought of her? It made no difference right now. He was much more interested in what she wanted to show him.

"Sure. Show me what ya got, miss Fairy."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:33 am

"Theheee... As You wish!" Pearl smiled. Then her short, fluffy Hair seemed to get even more fuzzy, as she pointed with her Finger at a Tree Trunk in about 40 Yards Distance - and released a huge, bright blue Lightning.
SKHRAMM!
All the Water in this Trunk vaporized immediately, causing an Explosion, where Myriads of wooden Pieces flew around like Shrapnels - and leaving a Hole in the Ground of nearly 4 Meters in Diameter. There still were small sparking Arcs between some Grass Leaves, as Pearl began to vibrate in a high Frequency for some Seconds, mentioning another Thing: "This is, why some Guys in the Motamos call me a Storm Sprite - whatever this is."
"As I said - don´t You ever do this, when You are big - You can erase a whole Town, doing this." Kaela mentioned and Pearl shook her Head: "Gnagnagnagna! A Girl like me has to look how to defend herself! Not everybody can punch Holes through Rocks like You!"
"Hehe, okay, You win. But be careful. Electricity and Water is some... You know..." Kaela gave up and Pearl smiled at Ishoam: "See? I´m like an electric Eel - or maybe something more elegant. Anything I do is like Ultra-High-Tech!"
And indeed - several Spots on her dark Suit - and even on her Cheels were glowing in a steady light yellow Shine. Even on her Wings there were two Spots glowing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Ishoam was blown aback by Pearl's display of power. He'd never seen a fairy with that kind of power before, and Tache had told him about all the different kinds of sprites, but never before had he seen what one of these different types of fairies could do. And Pearl's powers weren't even natural. He looked at the high-tech fairy.

"That... was pretty amazing. I've never seen anything like that. How did you manage to call down lightning like that?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 am

And while there was a thick Ozone Smell in the Air, Pearl tilted her Head: "Call down?"
"He thinks You´re doing this the magic Way." Kaela said - and Pearl rose her Index like a Teacher: "Nononono! This works - as I said - the scientific Way - I think. Because I am not doing any Mumbo-Jumbo-Stuff. So look..."
She squatted down - and showed Ishoam her pretty trained Body, as she let her Muscles play a bit: "At Home I was a Sports Nut..."
"You´re a Nut anyway." Kaela added with a Smile and Pearl replied: Will You please be a good Giantess? Okay. So I have some pretty effective Muscles. Like some electric Fishes have developed. Because these Muscles seem to have isolating Layers between the different Strands, they can work like High Performance Batteries made of BiMetal. Such Muscle Packages are called E-Plax-Organs. So actually I am Kind of a... Bio.Reactor - a flying Energy Plant. Oh, hey - wait a Sec..."
This lively Person stood up and came closer to Ishoam - and he could hear a silent, deep Infrasound Hum near her. Then Pearl took his left Hand - and held his Palm at her Waist, where Ishoam could feel a slight, but steady and warm ultra-high Vibration. The High Speed Fairy further explained: "I have these Thingies in my upper Arms, in my Thighs - and at the Side of my Body. Pretty cool, hm?"  
"In Fact if she is gonna be serious, she could be like a VTOL-Jetfighter with bad Manners." Kaela said and added: "She is good in this Shrinking-.growing-Thing, good in being insanely fast and driving anything else flying into an unhealthy Feeling of Vertigo while going down and fainting - and roasting anything in plain Sight."
"Uhhm... I´ll take this as a Compliment, okay?" Pearl frowned a bit at her huge Girlfriend, but Kaela continued with an amused Smile: "And because all this needs a pretty vast Amount of Power, Pearl also is pretty voracious."
"Hey - I´m no Monster..." Pearl mumbled with folded Arms.
"Well - if You have enough Fantasy, Science most of the Time wins. Look at me for Example..." Kaela collapsed to her Height of perhaps 3 Meters - and kneeled down: "Every living World has Water anywhere - well, except for Deserts of Course. I really don´t know, how this works - I suppose it´s a so-called PSI-Effect. I for Example can... You probably would say `summon´ the Water around me to create... this..."
As Kaela lifted her Palm from the Ground, something seemed to grow out of the Earth - which finally was an odd, but outlandish sharp looking, long, glassy and flat-shaped Crystal, resembling nothing more than some Kind of... Sword: "Molecularly densened Water. We call it ICE-VII. As long as I wish for this, it will never melt. I am good with Water - an even in it..."
Looking at Ishoam Kaela said: "This goes for any Water near me - even the Water stored in the Body of an Opponent..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 am

The three would start to hear loud booming noises and then looking up, the three would see a massive figure running towards them, the ground crunching underneath her strides. A rosy colored foot would skid to a halt a few feet from Ish as the figure looked down on them. Looking up, the trio would find Jor's double looking down at them from her 100' tall perspective with both an amused and annoyed expression on her face. Her spade tipped tail swung idly as she squatted opening her thighs wide around the three as she sank to get closer to them, somehow managing to balance herself on her toes and the shaft of the crystalline Halberd she carried. "You know, miss Pearl, my job would be much easier if you didn't decide to start random explosions in the night." She quipped, touching the tree with an index finger. Suddenly, thin strands of crystal would pick up the pieces of wood and place them back where they were, wrapping around the thing like a series of red veins. "We, well I hope Mistress Donna likes the new greenery." Jor 2 would comment with a scratch of her head.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 am

"If not - we could fit the red Crystals in Pearl´s Crater - and fill this up with some Earth again." Kaela supposed with a pretty neutral Tone, making Pearl laugh. Interesting the Fact that really even here someone huge as Kaela could be didn´t cause a Ruckus - but someone as short as Pearl surely was - hardly 170 cm tall.

At least, now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:01 am

Ishoam nodded as Pearl explained how her abilities worked, and felt he understood most of the science behind it. "I see. So you use the natural energy your body creates to not only simulate the effects of natural lightning but also to control the water molecules around you. And in order to maintain your E-Plax-Organs that you rely on for power, you must require a lot of food. I imagine as much as a standard giantess when you expend a lot of energy quickly."

Speaking of giantesses, he was suddenly surprised to see that Jor had come to find them. He was unaware that she even had a double. "Oh good evening, Jor. There's no cause for alarm, Pearl was just demonstrating her abilities to me."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:11 am

Pearl looked at this Man, as if he was deaf - or blind - or both. Kaela however gave herself a nice Facepalm and said: "Me - Water. Pearl - Lightning. Okay?"
Then the Fairy laughed again and said: "Maybe it´s a bit much - especially all this Techno-blahblah..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:58 am

Yes, in fact, Jor had a double since she split up to follow the others to the bar. Her ruby eyes, hinted at amusement at Kaela's suggestion that they could fill the crystals in the crater and cover it with earth. "Quite." The statement that Ish made however was going to go ignored seemingly, until the others heard a low chuckling. "Yes, of course dear Ish. It's merely an explosion in the middle of the night. Nothing to possibly set off the guard that patrols the area." Jor 2 rolled her eyes slightly, before pinning them to the others, with a slight smile. "Stay out of trouble will you? I have to go back to the bridge, lest some giantess gets through and gobbles up all the naughty children."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 pm

(Wellll... now I can only wait til Mr.01 shows up again - probably in September. Lucky for us, You have another Jor... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:59 pm

(September's come early Razz)

Ish nodded. "Right. Kaela Water. Pearl, lightning. Got it. And I'm sorry we caused you trouble, Jor. Hopefully the rest of the night will be much quieter. And giantesses aren't so bad. Most I've met are pretty friendly."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:49 pm

(As Time passes by...)

"Sure we are nice - I´m in Sea-Food - and Pearl loves sweet Things like Fruits..." Kaela replied and Pearl nodded: "...Cookies, Cakes, Candy - all the bad C-Words Your Dentist hates, theheee... I am sugar-sick - if I can´t get anything sweet - I´ll get sick!"
"As I said - no one needs more Power than her. She´s a real-life, lightning-fast Reflex-Machine." the tuvalesian Woman explained - making Pearl shiver and smile: "Whoo - this sounds totally sexy!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:23 am

(So are we waiting on me to post? Or Jor?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 2:58 pm

(Well - as You can read, Jor has a Job as Guardian of the Gate - so she´s gone for now. So I wait for... You. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 pm

"Do you bake much of those? I know a fairy who bakes all the time, and her treats are really nice... when she doesn't bake people into them. I may be able to introduce you to her sometime."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Kaela got big Eyes and Pearl frowned: "No, thanks. I already had it with wicked Sickos for the next Time. One Native lately almost messed up my Friend Shelley. And while she did simply quit being a Fairy - I and another Friend called Selena decided to be the only Fairies around with a working Brain and some Manners. And I will do anything that it stays this Way."
Normally Kaela would reply something about Pearl and her working-Brain-Theory. But Pearl looked pretty serious - so Kaela decided to simply say nothing. Obviously this Shelley really had a pretty bad Time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:13 am

"Alright. I won't mention her again. And she doesn't fatally cook them, she used a spell to ensure their survival. But nevermind that. Either of you interested in doing something fun?" I shall said hoping to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:33 am

"It depends!" Kaela began to smile and Pearl tilted her Head: "What exactly could a Guy mentioning Kaela´s Pants and People in Cakes within three Minutes mean with... `Fun´?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:05 pm

"Forgive em if I mean I'm just after sex. I'm not. It's just that this world seems to be a very kinky one. I really am interested in doing things that don't involve sex, and hanging out with predators where safety is practically guaranteed is quite enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:05 pm

"Hmph - a bit Cuddling here and there doesn´t hurt anyone." Kaela pouted and Pearl smiled: "Agreed. But the last Guy hanging out with me was pretty vertigo in the End..."
"A Propos Vertigo - look at her..." the tuvalesian Woman pointed over to the Cemetary, where someone was standing with remarkable Wings - like a Skullhawkmoth. The Wings, hanging over her Back like a stiff Shawl looked... a bit furry, showing a complicated black and blue Pattern, which could irritate the View a bit - especially now, at Night. Having heavy, long and black Hair like Kaela this Person looked a bit taller than Pearl, who smiled: "That´s Selena, the Midnight Fairy. We are the only Fairies around here - at least of the special Kind with Brain and Responsibilities..."
"You´re kidding me." Kaela replied and Pearl shook her Head: "No - we are the only two."
Then Kaela began to smile: "I meant Your Statement about Responsibilities..."
"C´mon - I´m not THIS numb..." Pearl piuted at her big Friend.

(After the next Statement we will start over in THE MIDNIGHT CLUB. Because then we will have finished the seond 1000-Post-RPG.angel study freak out )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next