Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Felarya Forumotion

Go down 
+6
Bandur Khan
Ilceren
parameciumkid
Stabs
Shady Knight
dragon808tr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

RIP Felarya Forumotion Empty
PostSubject: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:30 pm

*sighs* Well, It looks like this site is toast. ((Namely beacuse of Forumotions rules of no sexually explicit content, and Felarya is walking a fine line being in a grey area)) So we are switching over to here

https://felarya.club/

I will miss this site, I may only have been here since early november, but I will miss it none the less. The site will stay active and used as an archives location (and some minor things like threads and PM and maybe RP i suppose).

But I just wanted to make this as an open memorial/way to direct people to the new site. IF you are still confused about something, please ask a mod or someone more knowledgeable than me.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there was an attempt to migrate to another site long ago. The fact this one is still active should tell you how well that went.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Well Autheriunvale is the guy behind it. I guess time will tell if it works or not, additionally, you ever heard of https://felarya.club/etermaren/

Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 pm

No, Dragon. This site is the same as it's been since its inception, and it's still not toast. It could be, however, in which case this site will not be able to stay active in any way or form. If we ever become toast, they'll pull the site and that's it. It won't be useable for neither chat nor storage, not for anything in fact. Hence, some people have been looking into alternatives.

Aethernavale is setting up a chat, an alternative to illiweb's chat, because forumotion's illiweb chat service (the chatbox) is rather poor.

That's pretty much it, Dragon. And please don't you ever again take it upon yourself to make announcements regarding the forum without the administrator's say-so.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Sorry. I was just trying to tell people what was going on should the site not be active. Mostly for those who come and go sporatically. I was kinda in panic mode and didn't really know what was going on. I appoligize for that. sweatdrop

So now we are just using the other site for the chat? Im so confused!!!

freak out Honestly, this whole thing is really stressing me out
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Rome wasn't burned in a day, so in general when something seems to be going South, just take a deep breath and wait until the next day before doing anything about it. If the next day things are just as bad and you still feel like you have to do something, then start asking other people about it and do something if they agree.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:56 pm

As it has been said, please calm down and consider things for a second. It is true this site is pretty much against the rules, but as long as we don't draw much attention, well be fine. Keeping sexual explicitness mild is one of the strategies. There are alternatives should we receive oficial notice, but as with everything, nothing should be done without Karbo's express agreement. Of course, you can create a forum if you want, but if Karbo never comments there, then few people will go there. The Etermaren chat is also an example, but more about convenience; since Karbo never comes to the chat, people will use whatever they find useful, like Skype, too.

So, to catch up. You can move if you want, create content there, but if there aren't official statements regarding the matter, then please don't make them. Aether makes things look grim, but please don't panic, nothing's set on stone yet.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:55 am

Good to hear.

Because I like this Stone here.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Ilceren wrote:
As it has been said, please calm down and consider things for a second. It is true this site is pretty much against the rules, but as long as we don't draw much attention, well be fine. Keeping sexual explicitness mild is one of the strategies.

When have we ever been allowed to be sexually explicit on this forum anyway? The Chat Box once was a bit wild and unregulated I'll admit but I don't recall; that much descriptive sexual encounters much outside of Vore and some TG. We tend to do sexually explicit stuff on our Skypes and such, right? in IM time where it counts. =P
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Ilceren wrote:
As it has been said, please calm down and consider things for a second. It is true this site is pretty much against the rules, but as long as we don't draw much attention, well be fine. Keeping sexual explicitness mild is one of the strategies.

When have we ever been allowed to be sexually explicit on this forum anyway? The Chat Box once was a bit wild and unregulated I'll admit but I don't recall; that much descriptive sexual encounters much outside of Vore and some TG. We tend to do sexually explicit stuff on our Skypes and such, right? in IM time where it counts. =P

He has a point. Typically i even keep swearing down (which I do often IRL around non-authority people, then i give them the respect they deserve). Even that one time on the Felarya memes thread where I posted a pic from karbo where Vivian shows her um "assets" and was quickly told to take it down. (Although on a slightly different note im beginning to wonder if that incident caused all this). But really, I don't see anything on this forum overall that I couldn't rate PG-13 or lower.

(And what is TG?)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:12 pm

This site isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future. The main forum of Felarya has existed and thrived for years. Sure we've had lulls in activity, but the RPs and threads have always been active.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:07 am

Please keep in mind this site has been existing under this form for years now and has been perfectly fine. There is actually very little adult content here so I don't see why we should have any problem. Let's not be alarmist.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 am

Pretty much what Karbo said. This place is mostly a discussionary forum. The NSFW stuff never really gets posted here.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:40 am

I feel just awful for raising so much alarm. Ugh... Someone feed me to something!
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:48 am

Locking the topic because it's been settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Felarya Forumotion   RIP Felarya Forumotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Felarya Forumotion
Page 1 of 1