Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Big Plot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Hey howdy hey! Very Happy

Those of you unlucky enough to know of my motley character, Tarynn, may know I've been working on busting her out of her short stories in 4 panels into one big plot that chronicle her various misadventures. The prologue has been available for a while now, and can be read here. I've now amassed enough of a buffer of pages to start releasing them; so I'll be posting the new pages here as they become available! Please feel free to leave any comments, criticisms or questions below - equally if you'd like to save your feedback for the end of the chapter that's fine too Very Happy Hope you enjoy!

---------

One Big Plot FJIw5ey
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:01 pm

That title page is really unsettling... o.o; On a related note, nice to see you're still around, Lorimer. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Umm... Im confused. If this is a Felarya story (I think i recognise the character as a Felarya thing) then aren't most deaths by digestion. Unless, you know, they bury the person after they ... umm how to put this... are removed from the giantesses body?
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 pm

@Nyaha: Thanks, that was the aim! Haha yeah, good to see you again too, death hasn't taken me yet Very Happy

@dragon808tr: Haha don't worry, I understand your confusion! The cover is non-canon, these characters will not be appearing in those outfits in this chapter Smile

As a quick test headcanon change - try reading Tarynn's dialogue in your head again but with a fairly thick Polish accent Smile Please let me know what you think!

---------

One Big Plot 1poNRdt

Malika belongs to turboman500
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:10 am

I don't know what a Polish accent is. XD I'll have to look it up.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 am

McKindle wrote:
@Nyaha: Thanks, that was the aim! Haha yeah, good to see you again too, death hasn't taken me yet Very Happy

@dragon808tr: Haha don't worry, I understand your confusion! The cover is non-canon, these characters will not be appearing in those outfits in this chapter Smile

As a quick test headcanon change - try reading Tarynn's dialogue in your head again but with a fairly thick Polish accent Smile Please let me know what you think!

---------

Spoiler:

Malika belongs to turboman500

I forgot how adorable she is!
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:54 am

HAHAHAHA!!! *falls out of her chair laughing and clutching her chest* Too Cute! That just made my day, Mr Lorimer. Hmm, I'm going to call you Lori now.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:34 pm

@Nyaha: think Russian, but lower and more even Wink

@hhhat09: glad you think so! Very Happy Let's see if we can change that in the following pages shall we? Wink

@Jormungdang: My niece will be thrilled to have someone with the same name as her! lol!

---------

One Big Plot LO2Cf1U
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Thats some bad luck for a giantess. Or good luck for humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Big Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Big Plot   One Big Plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Big Plot
Page 1 of 1