Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shedding season?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

shedding season? Empty
PostSubject: shedding season?   shedding season? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:22 am

Here's a question that doesn't seem to have been asked yet. At least I can't find it with the search system. Do Felarian Nagas shed their tail skin? I know that in some settings nagas shed their skin, and in others they don't. So what about here?

And more to my interests, do nagas find shedding season to be an embarrassing time when they prefer to be alone or do they not care, and would you guys think the skin shed by a giant Naga might have some worth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

shedding season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: shedding season?   shedding season? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:47 am

Molting to any degree has never been covered officially ( nagas, harpies, dridders, etc ). I know I and others have had our characters do it though.

As for the skin worth - well, an intact skin is worth something. Even the wiki notes the uses of naga skins ( and why then small nagas have reservations around humans, despite the vore ) A shed skin? I dunno. I don't think you can make anything from shed skin as compared to the whole skin. I've never seen anything made with molted stuff - I think this has to do with how snakes shed specifically. The shedding process usually damages the scale.
Back to top Go down

shedding season?
Page 1 of 1