Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for RP partners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Looking for RP partners Empty
PostSubject: Looking for RP partners   Looking for RP partners Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Hi (Not sure if i should post here or in off topic).

Anyway, I don't know what the hell has been going on and why a majority of the people I talk to have vanished for weeks on end. As a result, I've been quite lonely. My days consist of little more than being pestered by my parents, hiding in my room, memecenter, and g mod occasionally. I am looking for someone to RP with.

I'm almost always prey and about the only kind of vore I WONT do is same size vore due to the unrealistic nature of it. I'll make a list of my major and minor likes.

Love:

Micro/macro
Shrinking
Digestion
Scat
Farts
Burps
Playing with a pred
Oral and cock vore
IRL Stuff (As in, what would happen if i shrunk around you IRL and maybe pics)

Like:

Watersports
Slavery
Torture
Short story
Anal vore

Ok

Unbirth (But only when i digest to female cum)

NO:

Excessive gore or excessive biting
Diapers
Babies

Bonus points:

If you draw or send pics!!! Its rare but I LOVE IT!!!

Preds:

I accept both female and male preds as long as they do a good job with the rp. I can either do a short replay and quicker RP or a Paragraph-based Rp. Its up to you really, i can do either.

I prefer my skype Dragon808tr. I am also available at my steam Dragon808tr and gmail/hangouts at dragon808trgmail. I can also accept a private thread here (But No PM as my PM box is filled). And, If you have a Deviant Art, we could Rp via notes there (Dragon808tr as always) I'm on Eastern standard time.

I would appreicate it very much to Rp with anyone and answer any questions. Remember, Skype is my preferred contact method. Comment if interested or if you have a question or clarification.
Back to top Go down

Looking for RP partners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: