Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'They Might Be Gaintesses'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

'They Might Be Gaintesses' Empty
PostSubject: 'They Might Be Gaintesses'   'They Might Be Gaintesses' Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:10 pm

‘They Might Be Giantesses’
Or
‘Of The Good Fortune Which The Valiant Don Quixote Had The Terrible And Undreamt Of Adventure Of The Femdomme’

In the realm of Felarya, the name of the particular region which I have no desire to call to mind, there roamed a gentleman on a stead, the age of this gentleman of ours was within his twenties, they will have it his name was Don Quixote, or Don Quixada or Don Quesada or even Don Quexana (for here there is some difference of opinion among the authors who write on the subject) This, however is of but little importance to our tale; it will be enough not to stray a hair’s breadth from the truth telling it.

You must know, then, that oneday, when the above-named gentleman was at leisure, he gave himself up to reading fiction of a erotic nature,
His objections grew full of what he used to read about in such fictions, lickings, devourings, insertions and all sorts of impossible nonsense; and so possessed his mind that the whole fabric of invention and fancy he read was literal, He used to say the Titans of Shingeki No Kyojin were very bad sorts, but they was not to be compared with the Nagi Crisis who with one lick of her slippery tongue devoured a whole town! He despised more of Subeta because although the fay is always playful and titillating, she was still psychopathically cannibalistic. But above all he hated the Nagi Vivian especially when he read of her sallying forth into the world and fornicating with everyone she met.    

In short, his rationale being quite gone, he hit upon the strangest notion that ever madman in this world hit upon, and that he fancied it was right and requisite, as well for the support of his own honour as a moral gentleman, that he should make a adventurer of himself, roaming the realm over in full armour and on horseback in quest of adventures with his squire Sancho for company, putting in practice himself all that he knew of as being the usual practices of a man of virtue, righting every kind of wrong and exposing himself to peril and backlash from which, in the issue he was to reap eternal renown and fame.

He couldn't put off any longer the execution of his design, urged on to it by the thought of all the world was losing by his delay, seeing what wrongs he intended to right, grievances to redress, injustices to repair, abuses to remove and duties to discharge. So they set forth, Don Quixote on his stead, and Sancho riding behind on his ass.

It wasn’t long till they came in sight of a gigantic uncladded young serpentine woman, towering into the heavens at no more than a hundred or so feet in height and as naked as the day she was born. As soon as Don Quixote saw her he turned and said to Sancho,

"Fortune is arranging our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, a gigantic giantess? I intend to do battle and slay it. With it’s spoils we shall begin to make our fortunes; for this is righteous warfare, and it is God’s good service to sweep so evil a breed from these realms.”

"What giantess?" asked Sancho Panza.

"...That one thou seest there!" replied his master, "With the perky bare bosoms, of which are the size of Granaries!"

“Look, your worship,” Replied Sancho; “What we see there is no giant, but an disciplinarian! Tis be nothing more than a farce, I find it hard to believe that a sight so extravagant could possibly to be taken with such sobriety, for I certainly have never known wild beasts to arouse one so.”  

“It is easy to see,” Don Quixote shook his head and tutted. “That thou art easily influenced by this damned demon’s influence. Such a curse on your easily perverted eyes has been laid to deprive you of the truth! That is indeed a gaintess; and if thou art distracted, away out of this and betake thyself to prayer while I engage it in fierce and unequal combat.”

“Hey boys, hehheheh.” The serpentine giggled. “Have you come to be eaten by me?”

“See? The monster desires to consume us!” Don Quixote said to Sancho before turning to the beast. “No wrenched hell-spawn! We are are to engage in combat. I, Don Quixote, shall slay you and skin your scaly hyde!”

“Oh I see, playing hard to get.” The Serpentine smirked to the side.

“Pray tell, why does one have to commit such obscenities, foul creature?”

“Because I hunger!” The Nagi said. “I want you in mah belly! Kicking and squirming as I swallow you down!”

“What depravity be this? You sought to eat us alive? Back in a golden time, knights such as thyself would rescue fair ladies from foul beasts and then hath them round for dinner, but now the fair lady and the foul beast is the very same and will devour knights such as thyself as their dinner? What madness is this?”

“Ugh...what am I supposed to do if not eat you?” The Nagi asked, unsure of herself.

“Are there not many a fruit throughout the forest that one can consume to satisfy your hunger?”

“Are you sure you don’t you want to be inside me?” The Nagi asked coyly, picking up the pace as she rubbed her breasts and naked navel in an seductive manner. “Don’t you want to be inside this warm, soft, plush body of mine?”

“NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Don Quixote bellowed. “Though ye flourish with  larger bosoms than the giantess Bebhionn, ye have to reckon with me! Fly not, coward and vile creature, for a single knight attacks you!”

So saying, he gave the spur to his steed Rocinante, with lance in rest and covered by his buckler, he charged at Rocinante’s fullest gallop and fell down the serpentine woman that stood in front of him; but as he drove his lance-point into the creature’s scaly tale he tore though what was merely an voluptuous projection on an large canvas, the lance shivered to pieces and horse and rider went rolling over the stage of the Domme’s dungeon.

“You know what?” Said The Serpentine, now emerging in a reduced size from a hidden back room. “Screw this shit!”

She reached for the back zip to her tail and freed her slender human legs from the costume. She then threw it to the ground in disgust and stormed out of the room, kicking over a flat stage tree prop on her way out.

Sancho hastened to Don Quixote’s assistance as fast as his ass could go, and when he came up found him unable to move, with such a shock had Radinante fallen with him.

“God bless me!” Said Sancho, “Did I not tell your worship to mind what you were about, for that was only an Disciplinarian performing an farce? And no one could have made any mistake about it but one who had something of the same kind in his head?”

“Hush, friend Sancho,” sighed Don Quixote, “The fortunes of war more than any other are liable to frequent fluctuations; and moreover I think, and it is the truth, that it was the sage Karbo that has turned these gaints into farces in order to rob me the glory of vanquishing them, such is the enmity he bars me; but in the end his wicked arts will avail but little against my good sword.”

“If so,” Said Sancho, helping him to rise and got him up again on Rocinante. “I have nothing to say; but straighten yourself a little, for you seem all on one side, may be shaking from the fall.”

They returned to the road they had set out with, that at this point, the author of the history leaves this scene, giving as excuse that he could not find nothing more written about these achievements of Done Quixote than has already set forth.
Back to top Go down

'They Might Be Gaintesses'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Stories discussion-
Jump to: