Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sourcebook?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

Sourcebook? Empty
PostSubject: Sourcebook?   Sourcebook? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:38 am

I had another stupid idea. I've read once or twice a campaign setting sourcebook for D&D, and I was wondering what would a Felarya one look like.

I haven't played at all in PDF makers, but we could totally fiddle up a .doc and see how does the wiki look as a book. I bet we could make it look pretty dang cool, and the potential for jokes is pretty good too.

Think it's worth a shot?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Sourcebook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sourcebook?   Sourcebook? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:10 am

My first thought is that one story Spoony told about a D&D campaign set in Wonderland where quite literally everything was out to kill them and they were all high level encounters, one being a 20-level Monk. It was a meat-grinder, basically, though apparently his GM upped the levels to better match the characters. Most the encounters would be against Gargantuan or Colossal enemies, with the occasional Huge ones, and the rare Large and smaller ones. At least, that's probably how it would be look outside of safe settlements.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/

Sourcebook?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: